Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Bennett wants answers

+2
vee8
christabel
6 posters

Go down

So Bennett wants answers Empty So Bennett wants answers

Post by christabel Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:30 am

So Bennett wants answers 245193 So Bennett wants answers 245193 So Bennett wants answers 245193 So Bennett wants answers 245193 So Bennett wants answers 245193 So Bennett wants answers 245193

I hope he gets them, just who does he think he is?
Can't you take the hint Bonnett, you are being told to go forth and multiply.

----Original Message----
Date: 29/07/2010 16:35
To: "Lister Ian (IMS)", , "FOI Responses",
Cc:
Subj: Delay of 4 months and 10 days in answering FOI Act questions (CR 14428)

Dear Mr Lister

FOI Questions about the Madeleine McCann case

I wish to express my complaint that today, four months and ten days since I asked my 12 questions on the Madeleine McCann case, you have been unable to answer them.

These were mostly extremely simple questions such as: 'When did the McCanns meet with the Home Secretary?' It seems totally baffling that you are unable to answer such straightforward questions after an interval of such length.

I would also point out that no-one at the Home Office has yet even acknowledged, never mind answered, the small number of more recent FOI Act questions I have raised.

I will require a propr explanation for the delay as well as the answers to thise questions that can be answered under the FOI Act.

Please also acknowledge the other questions I have asked.

Yours sincerely

Anthony Benentt
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

So Bennett wants answers Empty Re: So Bennett wants answers

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 am

How about, 'Go to Hell?'
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 am

I thought they had told him that his questions didnt come under the 'public interest' definition for FOI.

Remember it is not enough that a member of the public is interested, it must be in the 'public interest', that is the public in general will be affected by the information.

Second, he was also told that personal information is not subject to FOI, nor are open police investigations.

When I read that letter from the Home Office (is that the right dept?) I took it to mean that it was unlikely any information would be forthcoming because of those things. Did I read a different letter?

Or was that some other Bennett and some other FOI request, in some other country.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:57 pm

dianeh wrote:I thought they had told him that his questions didnt come under the 'public interest' definition for FOI.

Remember it is not enough that a member of the public is interested, it must be in the 'public interest', that is the public in general will be affected by the information.

Second, he was also told that personal information is not subject to FOI, nor are open police investigations.

When I read that letter from the Home Office (is that the right dept?) I took it to mean that it was unlikely any information would be forthcoming because of those things. Did I read a different letter?

Or was that some other Bennett and some other FOI request, in some other country.
No, you are quite right, but those rules only apply to the rest of the country, not bennett. He is a special case, and should be granted access to this information because he is a superior being.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:08 pm

So Bennett wants answers 245193
He really does believe he is someone special doesn't he?
Poor demented sod that he is.
bennett, you are a nobody, always have been and always will be. Get it?
Bennett- You are the biggest laughing stock on the internet and that isn't just because of your looks.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:33 pm

ah but... but.... but don't you understand it?
I AM an impotent important person, look how many people support me.
Look how many successful petitions I've started.
Look how I'm in the newspapers, day after day.
I demand an answer. They owe me an answer.

[shrieking voice, stamps feet on the floor, using the "deadly look" he's practised in front of a mirror]

Laffin

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 am

bennett, you have already HAD your answer, you even plastered it all over the net, remember? In short, simple terms, the home office told you to f*ck off, because they know who, and more importantly, WHAT you are, because enough McCann believers have kept them informed. YOU are a danger to Madeleine, they are fully aware of that, and they are no way going to pass on anything to you knowing you will then deliberatly use it against Madeleine's best interests.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:42 am

Vee my friend, I agree with you: "bennett, you have already HAD your answer, you even plastered it all over the net, remember? In short, simple terms, the home office told you to f*ck off, because they know who, and more importantly, WHAT you are, because enough McCann believers have kept them informed. YOU are a danger to Madeleine, they are fully aware of that, and they are no way going to pass on anything to you knowing you will then deliberatly use it against Madeleine's best interests".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down