Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN

+9
Pedro Silva
Rosie
calcite51
christabel
rosemary
Catkins
maria
vee8
jean
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 4 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 am

maria wrote:
This is why it absolutely essential in my opinion to have the views of people like Maria, Pedro, Alex and Rosemary, because with the best will in the world, we sometimes miss things like "confidencial", most of us would just take it at the words face value, of course when it is pointed out in this context it opens up a much deeper meaning and we begin to understand the true significance.

Well, I think that there is more about this book cover than the 'confidential' word. As matter of fact, the whole thing is, if I'm not mistaken, the reproduction of a folder, the very same type PJ could use to keep the proofs, indices, results of their inquiries. As an 'under investigation' information folder it would be marked confidential, worn out (see the right upper corner?), eventually have a picture of the victim. Also, it would say which inquest (number, code) it refered to and possibly the name of the person in charge. So, giving the book the appearance of a real police folder is an attempt to give that s*** container the strength and the respectability that a police inquiry would transmit to any reader. More, it is a revolting attempt of saying that these are actual facts and findings.

Once more, the habit doesn't make the monk, as we say around here.

That cover always did irritate me and the meaning wasn't lost either! Everything this man does is done to deceive, mislead and bully and intimidate, people. Apparently so I am told, he especially likes bullying and terrifying women. But have no fear, his day of recking is coming, it is long overdue, but it is on its way!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 4 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN

Post by Catkins Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 am

Zavvi wrote:
vee8 wrote:Just check out the ticker in my signature, below. I said within a year, and it looks like I could be right, with time to spare!
Can see the front page now Vee...what divine retribution GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 4 Newspaper_1dfopjuyn

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 4 599426
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4