Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN

+9
Pedro Silva
Rosie
calcite51
christabel
rosemary
Catkins
maria
vee8
jean
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN

Post by christabel Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:02 am

Gonçalo Amaral’s book prohibited from sale

by Ana Paula Azevedo

The 13th Section of the Civil Court of Lisbon has today conceded the injunction that had been presented by the McCann couple, the parents of Maddie – who disappeared in Praia da Luz in May 2007 – in the sense of prohibiting the sale of the book by Gonçalo Amaral, the former Polícia Judiciária inspector who defends the thesis that the parents were responsible over the disappearance and death of the child.

The book, Maddie – The Truth about the Lie – cannot be sold as of today, and all copies that are in shops or in storage must be collected.

The court has further decided to sustain the McCann couple’s request to prohibit the distribution of the movie that is based on the same book, and was broadcast by TVI.

The court demands Valentim de Carvalho and Guerra e Paz to collect all of the books that are still on sale in bookshops, forbidding them of ceding the rights of exhibition of the video and of sale of the book into other countries.

According to the same decision, the editors are not allowed to publish this or other books or videos that defend the same thesis.

Finally, it forbids Gonçalo Amaral to make any statements about the contents of the book or the video.

source: Sol, 09.09.2009
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:10 am

Music to my ears Chris! I would sure like to be a fly on the wall in the Bennett/Butler camp now! I think there must be a queue for the toilet!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 am

Rosiepops wrote:Music to my ears Chris! I would sure like to be a fly on the wall in the Bennett/Butler camp now! I think there must be a queue for the toilet!
Mine too Rosie, I hope Bennett and Butlers stock pile isn't too high, they could save them for November the 5th I suppose GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 555588 . No wonder they are very quiet, I bet Gonc let them know personally yesterday GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 902141 .

Have you seen who the lawyer is, oh no its Ed Smethurst! GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 599426
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:21 am

"The Editors are not allowed to publish this book or any others that
DEFEND THE SAME THESIS!"..well that is clear enough. But they are not the publishers for Bennett. Whosoever they are (?) will be the ones in trouble if any more are printed, - as for distribution of the ones they already have stockpiled, do you think they will dare to circulate them? Oh, how I would love to be another fly on the wall in Bennett/Butler abode too Rosie.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:29 am

PS It´s a House of Cards....and they are about to topple..!!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:50 am

And a thousand euro's a DAY fine for every day he fails to comply!!

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 466476 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 466476 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 466476 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 466476 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 466476 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 466476
GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 103433 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 103433 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 103433 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 103433 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 103433
GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 670387 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 670387 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 670387 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 214866 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 214866 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 214866 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 214866

The spammers are in action though.
http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2009/09/09/judge_bans_officers_madeleine_book
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:16 am

The amount of a thousand euro´s a day is from the pockets of Gonzo, from Valentim de Carvalho (the film) and from the Guerra e Paz (the book of lies) pockets.
GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 599426

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:53 am

Just finished watching Gerry´s press interview on Sky. I wished someone had also asked him about the situation legally with Bennett´s book and leaflets, but they didn´t.. He looked very relieved. probably on their videos now.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 am

My friends, please go to sky news and look for the title: "Gerry McCann: banned book caused "distress".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 am

I think Amaral is running scare. On Joana Morais' blog, there was an announcement that an interview with Amaral was to take place at 6:00 p.m. Apparently, an announcement came on that the interview was cancelled and went on to other news.

Ok, everyone I hate to give these people their dues but in this case I have to. They were predicting that something "BIG" was going to happen in September - I don't think this was quite what they had in mind but in a way I guess they were right and it was big.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:30 am

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day

Fantastic news applause applause applause
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:52 am

You bin watching Katie, she´s back!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:02 am

What a long hard slog the McCanns have had, I thought Gerry looked very very weary. Now Ameral has finally been dealt with, and hopefully Bennett will follow shortly, we can concentrate on looking for Madeleine properly.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:37 am

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

Published: Today

MADDIE McCann's dad yesterday blasted the "unforgivable" claims by a sacked Portuguese cop that she was dead.

Gerry McCann said the unfounded allegations - along with smears that he and wife Kate were involved - stopped people searching for their daughter.

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 SNN1023BX-380_885325a

Claims ... Goncalo Amaral and his book

He spoke out as a Lisbon judge banned the country's former CID boss Goncalo Amaral from repeating the outrageous claims.

He also ordered the pulping of Amaral's book, The Truth Of The Lie, in which he alleges the McCanns disposed of Madeleine's body.

And the judge ruled that a DVD based on a TV documentary Amaral made should be destroyed.

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 SNN0207B_180_521986a

Missing ... Maddie

Amaral, sacked from the Maddie case after five months, still faces a £1million libel suit from the McCanns after claiming three-year-old Maddie died in an accident or because Kate overdosed her with sedatives in the family's holiday apartment at Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007. He said they then made up the abduction story.

Doctor Gerry, 41, from Rothley, Leics, who has never given up hope of finding Maddie, said last night: "A lot of people in Portugal, who might have evidence, now believe Madeleine is dead. If they believe that they won't search for her and won't come forward with information. People have been told Madeleine is dead. There is no evidence to support that and that is unforgivable."
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:43 am

Unforgivable and inexcusable those still spouting that this is a clever decoy on the PJs part wake up and smell the coffee FGS!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 am

Mulleena wrote:Unforgivable and inexcusable those still spouting that this is a clever decoy on the PJs part wake up and smell the coffee FGS!!

This brings to mind the conspiracy theory thread.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Just noticed that despicable piece of marketing manipulation on the cover of his book...confidencial. Aimed at a people who are brought up with secrecy pervading the very fabric of their society that word is hugely compelling. Disgusting man.

So it is to be pulped and the DVD destroyed. Music to my ears.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 pm

rosemary wrote:Just noticed that despicable piece of marketing manipulation on the cover of his book...confidencial. Aimed at a people who are brought up with secrecy pervading the very fabric of their society that word is hugely compelling. Disgusting man.

So it is to be pulped and the DVD destroyed. Music to my ears.

This is why it absolutely essential in my opinion to have the views of people like Maria, Pedro, Alex and Rosemary, because with the best will in the world, we sometimes miss things like "confidencial", most of us would just take it at the words face value, of course when it is pointed out in this context it opens up a much deeper meaning and we begin to understand the true significance.

While we are talking about the word "confidencial" (confidential) this is a word that the GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 812194 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 895914 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 55890 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 98203 of a GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 563475 GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 66164 would never understand in a month of Sundays!

I have not forgotten how he purposefully evoked Portugal's secrecy code for the Madeleine investigation, when he did NOT have to, forcing Kate and Gerry to remain silent, while he leaked his bizarre filthy lies to the press, to blacken their character and PURPOSEFULLY frustrate the search for Madeleine. We have to ask why he did this? because as things have moved on there does seem to be a more sinister reason emerging that explains his actions, personally, I think this is only a matter of time before he is exposed.
There is also the little matter of the involvement of Felcia Cabrita to sort out, I believe for this alone there should be a public enquiry to discover who was leaking highly classified information to the press and why! Remember that Felicia Cabrita a journalist working for a Portuguese newspaper and reported "close" friend of Goncalo Amaral, somehow obtained "confidential" witness statements, their names, addresses and home and mobile telephone numbers. Nothing was ever done about such a serious leak, which actually would do much to harm the relationship between the police and ordinary members of the public, who when learned that what they have said and told, may not remain confidential and they could be exposed - so I believe that the information that found its way into the possession of Cabrita, was not only done for money (although I suspect that there was a whiff of this "somewhere"), I firmly believe that the information was leaked as a warning to others witnesses NOT to come forward, "or else".

Then there is the connection of Amaral, who used to be on the drug squad, and Felicia Cabrita, reported to be addicted to class A drugs, no matter how you look at this, in what way and other cases, all roads appear to lead back to Goncalo Amaral in some way or another and there is always this mention of drugs!

You are right Rosemary, he is a disgusting man, but now he is going to be a poorer disgusting man and when Kate and Gerry win their court action against him, he will be all the more poorer, hope he can still afford all the beer he spends his days quaffing! If I were his wife, I would get my children and get the hell out of there right now!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Here is the link to the video, Gerry looks absolutely shattered and distressed, this whole family need protection from the Amarals, the Bennetts and the Butlers.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090909/video/vwl-gerry-mccann-banned-book-caused-dist-89eb865.html
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 Empty Press Association

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 pm

McCanns blast banned Madeleine book

Yesterday, 08:53 pm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090909/tuk-mccanns-blast-banned-madeleine-book-6323e80.html

The father of missing Madeleine McCann has said it is "unforgivable" that Portuguese people may have been led to believe his daughter was dead.

Gerry McCann was reacting to news of an injunction against the further publication of a book called The Truth Of The Lie by Goncalo Amaral, a former policeman who investigated the disappearance of the youngster.

In the book, Mr Amaral alleges Madeleine is dead and that her parents Kate and Gerry McCann were somehow involved in her disappearance.
Speaking at a news conference at the Rothley Court Hotel in Leicestershire, Mr McCann, 41, said: "There's a lot of people in Portugal, who might have evidence, that believe Madeleine is dead.
"If people believe that they won't search for her and they won't come forward with information.
"I know for a fact people have been told Madeleine is dead. There is no evidence to support that and that is unforgivable."
Madeleine disappeared from her family's apartment during a holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007.

The decision by Lisbon's main civil court means that copies of the book which are still on sale have to be passed on to the McCanns' solicitors so that, if they choose, the books can be destroyed.

The decision to impose the injunction comes after a year-long campaign by the McCanns' lawyers to prevent the publication of the book and a subsequent DVD.
It also applies to a TV programme about Madeleine's disappearance which Mr Amaral produced several months ago, and the rights for a subsequent film.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:23 pm

I see from TB´s Foundation that
"Due to the banning of GA´s book we are proud to announce that we will be selling this book in German..."

Can he do this?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

AND on hhtp://brenryanandco.blogspot.com
Writs have already been issued against the leaflet and book of TB, who is presently in Austria the land of his hero!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 pm

sorry it´s
http://brenandryanandco.blogspot.com/?zx=b9f93976bf63

TB got a personal email as well but Butler coping all alone in the office boo hoo.....

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 am

Couldn't happen to more deserving duo.............. GONCALO AMARAL'S BOOK ORDERED TO BE WITHDRAWN - Page 2 556230
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 am

The hounding of the mccanns has the latest reaction from Gonc.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next