Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

+19
ChloeV
christabel
jean
clairesy
calcite51
Claire from Canada
Hael
Pumpkin
Pedro Silva
Catkins
littleminx
Marilyn
Peaceful1
AlexG
dianeh
Rosie
bluj1515
rosemary
IwanttheTruth
23 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 10 Empty PORTUGAL V ESPANIA

Post by Royal Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:46 am

Hello Maria, how are you? How strange that there is so much animosity between Portugal and Spain, I never realized that was a problem, in fact I am quite surprised! I must say as I like Spain and have never had any problems with its peoples. But then we see things in a different light as tourists, we are there to enjoy ourselves and personally I have never experienced any hostillity during my travels. I can however understand their resentment towards the drunken "lager louts" who are a disgrace to Britain where ever they show their faces. I have never visited Portugal and keep promising myself I shall get round to it one day. Did you know Maria that Portugal is Britains oldest and friendliest Ally and yet this latest sad episode with the PJ tends to make a mockery of that situation. I am not very knowledgeable at History but I do not recollect Britain and Portugal ever being in conflict with each other, which is more than can be said for our relationships with France and Spain. However, we are now all good Europeans brought together as a result of the last two conflicts with Germany. Not a bad thing as wars and conflict are of no use to anyone. Strangely enough I had a friendly relationship with a Portuguese family during a recent holiday visit to Benidorm and they were the most delightful people I could ever wish to meet and who set an excellent example to both your country and peoples.

Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 10 Empty Re: FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:11 am

I just wonder why the newspapers haven´t publicised it in the light of this new Barcelona item. They both happened at the same time in the same City. There might be a trail to follow there even at this late stage. But yes, I am losing faith now.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:25 am

rosemary wrote:I just wonder why the newspapers haven´t publicised it in the light of this new Barcelona item. They both happened at the same time in the same City. There might be a trail to follow there even at this late stage. But yes, I am losing faith now.

Rosemary, the PI's are not going to divulge anything they find, I think the press will keep printing rubbish they think they know. So DO NOT lose faith, unless you want me to make a trip over and kick your butt Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:30 am

Yeah Christobel come on over and kick my butt.....I guess it would do me good. I am one of those half glass empty people, wish I wasn´t but we can´t change can we.
We are all so involved and yet we aren´t - we are on the sidelines and know nuttin´ really!
i´LL CALM DOWN AND RECOVER.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 10 Empty FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

Post by Royal Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:03 pm

Sorry folks, like everybody else I was quite excited by this new development in Barcelona, a new witness, a Victoria Beckham lookalike, an expensive yatch leaving the harbour in Portugal, the PI's press meeting, sightings in Australia, all the Hype and publicity in the papers and on television, I was ready to throw my hat up into the air and yell Yipee they've found Madeleine at last! But now it seems the investigation has seemingly "faltered" to say the least and it's back to the drawing board once again. The male witness was obviously mistaken, the Posh Beckham lookalike, the expensive Cruiser or Yatch have all faded away like the early snows on a sunny day! My guess is the Investigators are as demoralized as everybody else as they had put so much faith into this new witnesses evidence and have been left scratching their heads, "what to do, where to go next?" In my opinion there is only one answer to that question and that is return to the source of the investigation "Praia da Luz" for it is there that the answer lies if indeed there ever is going to be an answer! Somebody in that area of Portugal knows something, perhaps they were indirectly involved in the abduction or on the other hand have picked something up on the "grape vine" but are too nervous to come forward. Paedophilia and child kidnapping appears to be rife in that part of the world and is apparently supported by wealthy and very powerful people, it would take a lot of courage to speak out in that sort of situation! At the moment look no further than Portugal and Western Spain as thereby lies the solution to this dreadfully sad and very frustrating situation!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeV Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Imo the investigators are actively and aggressively pursuing the Barcelona tip. I think the whole yacht thing was a media invention that created a lot of unnecessary cartoonish confusion, and was not of much interest to the investigators, as was revealed in an article this morning. Also the investigators have said they were only discussing the e-fit of this Barcelona woman to enlist public help in locating her. They explained they would not be discussing the lead beyond that and have kept to their word. I suspect the media is frustrated at the lack of further case info. and are trying desperately to force investigators to feed them tidbits that could make news (obviously - otherwise the media wouldn't resort to creating false stories out of wealthy yacht traveling socialites). The media should just back off and respect that the investigators were requesting help only at that juncture in the investigation and could jeopardize the case if the media is too privy to the case.

ChloeV

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Good point ChloeV, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Hi Chloe

Good points you make. I feel that this relationship between the investigative reporters who nowadays are very hot and backed by oodles of money and the 2 retired guys the Mccanns have hired is fraught with professional rivalry and not a small amount of jealousy. The problem lies also in the mistrust on both sides, reasonable when you think about it, but a shame because they could be so useful to each other.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 10 Empty BARCELONA?

Post by Royal Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:35 am

As I said, back to the 'drawing board' nothing is to be gained by scratching around in Barcelona, if the investigation finally leads in that direction fair enough but for my money I would say concentrate the inquiry and valuable resources at the source of the abduction in Plaia da Luz and the surounding areas. As for the Media intervention in the investigation I would say welcome to all of their professional involvement, they have the money and the muscle to pry and probe further and deeper into the inquiry than two PI's with limited resources! Somebody around PDL and perhaps even the Ocean Club knows something and they need to be found, that is the key to this whole investigation!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeV Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:20 am

Also I think the investigators have stated all along that the Barcelona lead was not "in a vacuum" and have other avenues that of investigation that make this lead of interest. I think we do not know a hundredth of the matter.

Of course, in my opinion.

ChloeV

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:58 am

Chloe, thank you some very good points and well made too!

Why is it when there are two reports some choose to believe the negative when they can just as easily believe the positive one? Let's face it, none of us actually know anything for sure, all we know is what we are told, personally. Journalists are just like anyone else, they write their reports on the basis of their own slant and we should try and bear this in mind. I just replied abut the Mail report, while it held a few things I had not heard about before about 90% of it was just flim-flam padding and totally irrelevant, it meant absolutely nothing and had no relevance to what the journalists was actually trying to write about - in short, it was just sloppy journalism.

For me the investigators are the only people that actually know what is going on, I do not and I try and remember this. I believe that everything the investigators are telling us, they are telling us because they want us to know at that particular time and for whatever reason, so I trust them.

That Mail journalist was going on about the Wylie boat, well we all knew this early last week that this was probably NOT the boat that the investigators are interested in and we also knew there was another boat that they were interested in. Now I understand that the investigators have spoken to the Wylies and although we have not been officially told, I am assuming that they have been ruled out BUT despite what the Mail journalist has said, the crew of the Wylie boat have been spoken to and in fact it is has been reported that the crew have been really helpful and given over a number of potential leads. Now what more can we expect and what more should we expect?

On one hand if we read in the papers that this that and the other has been said and spoken to etc etc etc, we say how could the journalist have possibly known this and why are the investigators giving out this kind if info? Yet if they give nothing out then we have journalists making up stories and everyone starts attacking the investigators, they cannot win really can they?

However, now we are being told that the investigators know the location of the other boat and its owners and crew they would like to speak to and that a designated time and place has been arranged fr this meeting. So we all have to wait and see what comes from this, but here again, even if the Wylies or the occupants of the other boat were guilty and did abduct or had something to do with the abduction of Madeleine, whoever it was is not just going to put their hand up and say "OK it's me" are they? They are going to deny it and they are going to have alibis and this is where the police work comes in, investigating this and checking out alibis and this is where cases are sometimes solved, when something, some very small seemingly minor insignificant detail which doesn't check out, or just doesn't seem right, leads on to other things and suddenly the detectives are looking for a whole new set of details.

Meanwhile it is worth understanding that, these detectives only have a very small staff, and everything that has to be checked out is long and time consuming and this is probably hampered because there are several different languages involved. These PI's do not have the luxury of an incident room full of staff and detective work is mainly just long hard laborious slog!

I agree with Chloe, I do not think we know anywhere near what these detectives know and they have actually told us, they are following up several "strong lines of enquiry".

Being negative doesn't really help anyone, least of all Madeleine.

Madeleine will be found soon, I am sure of this. Chris and Tinks know why I am saying this!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 10 Empty ROSIEPOPS

Post by Royal Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:01 am

Hiya Rosie and you too Chloe, hope the sun is shining your way. Now why do I suspect you are having a dig at my "negativity" Rosie when in fact I am not so much being negative as being "practical" minded. My reason for saying this is that in my opinion there is nothing further to gained by scratching around in Barcelona. It is true to say that I don't know what information the PI's have in their posession 'if any' concerning their inquiries in Barcelona but on the face of it I feel inclined to say probably 'very little!' I suspect the so called 'valuable information' gleaned from the British bsinessman has been quite fruitless as nothing seems to have developed from it. The yatch and Australian connection would seem to have drawn a blank as in fact is the 'dressy' business woman with the Victoria lookalike appearance. According to a report I read earlier very little has also been achieved in questioning local businessman and the port authorities who, if the report is true state they have not been aproached by the investigators? This is not a question of being negative but one of being practical and assessing the only facts that are available, and quite frankly their seems to be very little in the way of information or encouragement forthecoming from any direction. At the moment! I think the whole business of the yatch and the Barcelona connection has turned out to be one big disappointment and it's time to move on, I guess only time will tell if I am right or wrong!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 am

Rosie, I have never doubted that Madeleine will be found, I just hope it is soon. I have always thought a boat was involved, several reasons for this, which confirm to me a boat was involved.
We are on a public forum, although private area, so we all have to tread carefully in our posts.
But, I have no doubts about Madeleine being found.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ChloeV Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi Rosie, Royal, Peaceful, Pedro, Rosemary,

Just read that a 'Debbie Butler' of the T.B. cult has been dropping hate leaflets on the doorsteps of all the McCann's neighbors. Sorry to read this disgusting news. I can't decide if it's better the media is reporting on it or worse. Hate to give them the press but also think it's time they are exposed.

ChloeV

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 pm

Yup its true. Targetted all the McCanns neighbours and villagers, then tried to claim it was done to 'help' the McCanns??
Evil cow!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 10 Empty CHLOE AND THE LEAFLETS

Post by Royal Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi there Chloe, it is my understanding that the McCanns are considering legal action in relation to these matters. I do hope that is the case and that the disgusting behaviour of both Bennett and Butler is finally brought to an end. I also believe the police may be looking into the case although that has yet to be confirmed!
Alroy. X

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm

The gall to say it would help the McCanns - when the leaflet doesn't ask to re-open the investigation - is just digusting.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10