Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

+19
ChloeV
christabel
jean
clairesy
calcite51
Claire from Canada
Hael
Pumpkin
Pedro Silva
Catkins
littleminx
Marilyn
Peaceful1
AlexG
dianeh
Rosie
bluj1515
rosemary
IwanttheTruth
23 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 6 Empty Re: FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Dianeh You are right it could be many things I know. Loss of face, loss of job, loss of comfortable domesticity, but what kind of loss is any of this compared to the loss that Kate and Gerry are undergoing eh? Oh I am still trying very hard not to make judgements but it is not easy. Who said life was easy Rosemary!!

But I am still hoping something very substantial and significant is happening out there.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:04 pm

You know a lot of this motoryacht boat business is not making any sense to me. We have 2 boats now. The unknown possibie high speed one that brings Maddie from PDL to Barcelona. There she is transferred (is the suggestion) to another Australian registered motoryacht to be transported presumably back down the Med out thro Gib and thence to Australia.

My question is obvious. Why not meet up in Lisbon? Why go all the way up to Barcelona? Then all the way back down again?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Or is it that the aussie boat is simply pootling around the Med for a holiday first?

Sorry, think I am all by myself here at the mo....where is everyone? Aaagh it is the SUN in the UK!!!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:30 pm

I've got to be out most of today .. but a poster on PFA2 has reported a Sydney news comment .. a woman has come forward & made a statement that she can identify the VB-lookalike ..
Might be nothing .. but DIANEH .. you are on 1st base !!

ETA: here is a news link ...

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/australian-maddie-suspect-found/story-e6freuy9-1225759307729

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 6 Empty Report From Brisbane Times!

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks to Dianeh. Diane has sent us this link to the Brisbane Times, it seems this story may be developing now.

McCann-linked woman may have been foundAugust 8, 2009 - 5:24PM

An Australian woman believed to hold vital clues to the disappearance of missing British child Madeleine McCann may have been found.
NSW police said they had received information about a woman who is similar in description to a Australian being sought by private investigators examining the disappearance of Madeleine, a NSW police spokesman told AAP on Saturday.
The woman reportedly spoke to a Brit outside a bar in Barcelona, Spain, three days after the four-year-old girl went missing from her family's rented holiday apartment in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.
"On Friday afternoon, a Sydney woman provided a formal statement to detectives at a Sydney police station," a NSW police spokesman told AAP.
"She claims to know the identity of the woman, being sought by the private investigators attached to the McCann family.
"NSW police force will forward the information received to the Australian Federal Police (AFP) for follow up."

http://news.brisbanetimes.com.au/breaking-news-national/mccannlinked-woman-may-have-been-found-20090808-edal.html

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:21 pm

I feel nervous and am praying very hard that this is the start of information which will lead to Madeleine's whereabouts.

This looks promising, the New South Wales police, seem to have taken a formal statement. Thank God, we are in a country where we can trust the police to do the right thing, and refrain from making judgement calls whereby police on reception are allowed to ascertain whether this is relevant information or not, but pass it on to the correct people to enable them to make that call, glad to see that the Aussie police know how to do their job properly. It is very reassuring to know we can trust the police in Australia. thankyou

This is all we ever wanted from the Portuguese police, that and some compassion for a missing abducted child and her parents and family. Pity they got Goncalo Amaral and his henchmen isn't it?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Just been reading that too Dianeh.
Mail online has the story also.
Lets hope.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:36 pm

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 6 782752-dtstory-mccann-suspect

I wonder if this woman has tried to change her appearance in any way since May 3rd 2007? Obviously if she has this is not an indication of guilt, many women do this, but I would be interested to know if she has changed her hair colour etc within the last few days!

Also, when this witness saw her in Barcelona, how do we know she had not had her hair cut recently?

(I am thinking about the woman seen hanging about outside the McCanns holiday apartment previous to Madeleine's abduction, she was said to look Portuguese/Spanish, but I think she may have been described as having long hair, not sure though.)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 6 Empty Hi Peaceful

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 pm

What are your gut feelings on this? I know what mine are but I don't want to jinx it, stupid isn't it?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:37 pm

I want to know your gut feelings Rosie. Please. It won´t jinx anything cos if it is significant then it is and if it isn´t then it won´t be.
And that makes great sense doesn´t it.

I have NO gut feelings or any idea what is going on. Nada!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:31 am

I'm just praying very hard for this to be the end to this nightmare........can't pray any harder...........I'm not getting the heebie jeebies like I did with Hewlett....but then again that could have been because I DESPISE paedophiles !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 am

I´m wondering if there is now a news blackout?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:15 am

Just read an aussie news channel found on Sky Forum saying the motoryacht is definitely not suspect according to a friend of the owners and that the Sydney woman who reported a lookalike to the efit went on holiday with her across Spain! Neither reports very encouraging but she is only one of 100´s of other calls and emails and maybe the boat isn´t part of the story just a coincidence so we are still waiting.....

MJ thinks it is all a decoy and a distraction but how could that be the right interpretation of an event which after all took place 2 years ago.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:21 am

Is he (MJ) saying the cards show it is all part of some devilish distraction plan contrived and carried out 2 years ago and only now coming to light? That doesn´t sound right to me. I am off to look at my Tarot cards.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 am

rosemary wrote:Just read an aussie news channel found on Sky Forum saying the motoryacht is definitely not suspect according to a friend of the owners and that the Sydney woman who reported a lookalike to the efit went on holiday with her across Spain! Neither reports very encouraging but she is only one of 100´s of other calls and emails and maybe the boat isn´t part of the story just a coincidence so we are still waiting.....

MJ thinks it is all a decoy and a distraction but how could that be the right interpretation of an event which after all took place 2 years ago.
Didn'tMJ say the other day that the McCanns might not have even been in the apartment....I don't believe that at all......I believe in Psychics (well some).....but I'm afraid I went off MJ a long time ago......sorry. flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:44 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:59 am

AlexG wrote:
rosemary wrote:Is he (MJ) saying the cards show it is all part of some devilish distraction plan contrived and carried out 2 years ago and only now coming to light? That doesn´t sound right to me. I am off to look at my Tarot cards.

Do you also read cards ?

do me a reading then,could do with hearing some thing about me i aint yet had the chance to find out myself! im serious!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am

'''it emerged today that one woman in Australia who was named as being
the witness in Spain and who also has a five-year-old fair-haired girl
has not left Australia since 2000.
Judith Aron, who has dark
spiky hair is understood to be the woman identified by an acquaintance
as having a daughter who looks like Madeleine.But now Ms Aron , who lives in Melbourne, has denied having anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance.'I'm
53 years old and I certainly don't look like a Spice Girl' she said in
a reference to the British witness's description of the woman in Spain
looking a little like Victoria Beckham.'I'm shocked that anybody
may have thought that I have some connection to this case. I can't
understand how it may have happened.'I can honestly say I have
no connection to the little girl. I haven't left Australia since 2000,
so there's no way I could have been in Portugal or Spain around the
time she went missing.''''
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205162/Search-Madeleine-focuses-6m-yacht-police-follow-600-leads.html#ixzz0NcjJ5LRB

+++++++++++++

this isnt the same woman that as been reported by a sydney woman though...its just one of the leads the police are following up
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:16 am

clairesy wrote:
AlexG wrote:
rosemary wrote:Is he (MJ) saying the cards show it is all part of some devilish distraction plan contrived and carried out 2 years ago and only now coming to light? That doesn´t sound right to me. I am off to look at my Tarot cards.

Do you also read cards ?

do me a reading then,could do with hearing some thing about me i aint yet had the chance to find out myself! im serious!!

me too i,d really like to know my near future, and i think you rosemary have a special gift! its nice to have you around :)

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:19 am

I know it cannot be very nice for the people who are mistaken, but I hope they understand how important it is to trace this woman, I am sure they do, especially as this particular lady is also a mum herself. I know if this was me, I would not be in the least upset or offended, I would be only too pleased to help.

As far as we know the ? Australian woman in Spain has not yet come forward and I would think she may have seen the news reports by now and she would be able to recognise herself as this woman, not only by her description but by what has been said. So if she has not come forward I am wondering why? I know this would not necessarily mean she knows anything about Madeleine, but if she has nothing to hide, then I would have thought that she would have come forward by now! Unless of course she was involved in something else illegal, this may keep her from coming forward.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:30 am

good point rosie...i know if i was pacing up and down the port that night then i would sure as hell be on the phone within minuits of hearing my little to do's those guys was being questioned.

I dont think shes living in oz anymore either.Infact i would imagine shes a born Aussie speaks with a aussie accent although as been living out in Spain for years or on a boat etc....thats probably why shes fluent in Spanish to.

She aint going to park her 105 foot ship in a port in Barcelona only to wait for an abducted child but then sail right past Portugal again 3 days later in order to go to Australia with her....she would have been nuts,they were actively searching by that date and at the ports to so....i think shes in Europe somewhere i do.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:53 am

That is right Clairesy, excellent observations and I tend to agree, I do not think she is in Australia now either. However, Diane made a good point and one I hope the investigators have in mind too, Diane said that people that move away from Australia for any length of time, their accent fades or becomes corrupted quite quickly, so she made the point that the woman the witness spoke to had a recognisable Aussie accent, then she did not think she had long left Australia.

I wonder if the phone records have been checked for that area too? Although criminals tend to know they can be traced by their mobile phones, so I would be surprised if they used ones that can be traced back to them, in fact, I would be surprised if they used one in that area at all, unless they used one and then through it into the sea!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:54 am

another thing that i have just been talking to minxy about....the convo that took place is confusing me.

would you honestly blurt out to someone you aint sure of ...''have you got her..have you got my NEW daughter,have you got the child''

????

surly she would have said something like....''have you got her''??

to be honest i wouldn't have said nothing...if i felt that witness was the delivery of my ''NEW'' daughter i would just have said '' hi'' then waited for his reaction.

take a drug deal for example......you don't go up to some guy in the street and say have you got my 20 quids worth of speed '' you just say hi,then wait to see if your ok to proceed with matters.Not blurt it out to any old tom dick or harry!Something isn't right here.You wouldn't blurt it out like that doing a drug deal let alone an abduction of a child! Am i the only one finding it a little odd.

This woman was either suffering with a severe laps in brains or trying to give herself away at the last minuit and maybe back out of the deal or let someone know shes up to no good..maybe trying to cry out for help??? pushed by her partner...

or this is a false lead!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:07 am

Edited

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:12 am

remember to that madeleine had already made international news by the time this woman(3 days later) had the convo and said.''have u got my new daughter etc...

it aint making sense to me. the convo leek came a Portuguese source....that makes me wonder maybe if its false.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next