Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann.

+2
calcite51
clairesy
6 posters

Go down

mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann. Empty mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann.

Post by clairesy Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:09 am

THE hunt was on last night for a mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to
Madeleine McCann.
It entered the marina soon before a woman there, thought to be Australian, asked a man."Are you hear to deliver my new daughter?"
mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann. Maddie180_862862a
Plea ... Maddie McCann

The unnamed multi-million pound 105ft powerboat - which was registered Down Under - remained in the Port Olimpic marina in Barcelona, Spain, for just three days.

Records show it arrived just hours before the woman - said to look like Posh Spice Victoria Beckham - approached a British man there and asked about the child. It is believed she mistook him for a "courier".

The Sun told yesterday how the conversation happened at about 2am on May 7, 2007 - 72 hours after Maddie, then three, vanished on holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

A senior port authority source said: "An Australian-flagged powerboat arrived at 12.40pm on the 6th. It left on the 9th. We don't know where it went.

"It was the only unknown vessel to enter the port that day - the others have regular moorings here.
mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann. SNN0807D--380_862815a
Wanted ... Clarence Mitchell with e-fit

"Australian-flagged boats in the Mediterranean are incredibly rare." One theory being probed is that a boat was used to transport Maddie from Portugal shortly after her abduction. The passage is 728 nautical miles but could be made in a speedboat in about 35 hours - plus time for at least four fuel stops.

Another theory is that the Australian woman had masterminded the kidnapping and was awaiting delivery of the child from another vessel before sailing off. By last night investigators working for Madeleine's doctor parents Kate and Gerry, both 41, of Rothley, Leics, had received more than 600 calls and emails in response to the Posh lookalike appeal.
mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann. SNN0807P1-180_862816a
Leads ... The Sun's story sparked calls

Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said the response had been "overwhelming" since an e-fit of the woman was released on Thursday.

He revealed: "Most of the responses have been from Australia. Names of possible women have been put forward. Also what our detectives describe as a 'number of viable leads' have resulted from the appeal."

It also emerged yesterday that Maddie cops had ALREADY mounted an Australian surveillance operation before the Posh lookalike alert.

It is understood that undercover detectives have been watching a number of individuals in Australia for several months after a tip-off that Maddie was smuggled there.

A source close to the Maddie investigation said: "It may be that the woman the
British witness talked to in Barcelona is linked."
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann. Empty Re: mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann.

Post by clairesy Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:19 am

Hmmmm ....if that boat is 104 foot long then it wouldn't have been able to dock in with the smaller boats of the marina....there is another area to that marina,near the hospital....its in the same direction that the witnesses (who had the convo with the posh lookalike) said she had walked off in after having a row with a guy in another bar.

Makes you wonder if their huge vessel was docked in the posh area where ferries and cruise boats dock?

Also i have not heard before that privates have already mounted a surveillance operation of some people in oz???Thats new news to.

Glad to hear also that they have received over 600 calls and emails since just last night!!!! that's fabulous...good on you oz....another country that's will behind tracking these crazy folk down and reuniting lost people with their families!!!

Im not getting my hopes up thought...have done it far to many times before and its ever so frustrating when nothing becomes of the story.But i am gogn to be watching closely and awaiting the news we al want to hear....

they have some names given forward to so thats another promising sign!!If the person calling knows the name they obviously know the person or maybe where they live to!!! Lets hope and pray this is the end of the road and that madeleine is found safe well and being lokoed after by a couple who wanted to love a child.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann. Empty Re: mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann.

Post by clairesy Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:37 am

to add to my last post is another story i just found released in the daily express is about another yacht.........it vanished without trace from the port in portmaio the morning after madeleine vanished.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

A YACHT which left the Algarve just hours after Madeleine McCann disappeared has vanished without trace, the Daily Express can reveal.

The luxury Swedish cruiser sailed out of the Portuguese harbour at Portimao on May 4, 2007, the morning after four-year-old Madeleine disappeared. It has not been seen since.
Last night there was growing speculation that Madeleine might have been whisked out of Portugal on the mystery boat.

The captain of the Bayliner yacht had told port authorities it was going to the Algarve port of Albufeira – as is required under Portuguese law – but the boat did not arrive. Attempts by the Portuguese navy to track down the boat – one of six that left the marina that day – have failed. All the other yachts were accounted for. A source close to the Portuguese authorities told the Daily Express: “The yacht from Sweden was the only boat that the Portuguese police could not trace.”

The disclosure comes a day after private detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann revealed a “significant” new lead in their hunt for the missing youngster, now aged six.
An Australian woman in Barcelona appeared to be waiting to take delivery of her “new daughter” just 72 hours after Madeleine disappeared. Lead investigator Dave Edgar, a former detective inspector, said he believed the girl from Rothley, Leicestershire, could have been smuggled to the Spanish port in a yacht.

The woman, described as a glamorous Victoria Beckham lookalike, was seen standing on the dockside of Barcelona’s Olympic Marina pacing up and down and “agitated”. When approached, she asked a 41-year-old British man three times; “Are you here to deliver my new daughter?” Investigators are now trying to trace the woman, described as white, aged between 30 and 35, 5ft 2in tall, of slim build and wearing expensive clothes.

It is possible Madeleine could have been abducted on the orders of a childless couple, desperate to have a family, and taken to Barcelona to meet her new “parents”.
Last night private detectives searching for Madeleine said they had received a massive response to their appeal about the Australian woman. Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns’ spokesman, said: “Many hundreds of calls had come in overnight, particular from Australia.
“Some names have been put forward and all of this information is now being analysed and prioritised by the detectives,” he said. The mystery boat had been sailing along the Algarve coast close to Praia da Luz where Madeleine disappeared. And records show it has previously docked at Barcelona’s Marina Port Vell, next to the Olympic Marina where the Australian woman was spotted. The Portuguese source said: “It’s possible that the boat went to Barcelona. The yacht left Portimao on the morning of May 4, 2007. “It left saying it was going to Albufeira in Portugal. It is a legal requirement to give a destination but it did not arrive in Albufeira. “There were six boats that left Portimao that day. All have been accounted for apart from the Swedish boat.” In Sweden all vessels measuring over 12 metres (40ft) long must be registered with the Swedish Maritime Administration. But inquires with their head office in Stockholm yesterday found no record of the yacht. Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the McCanns’ investigators on 0044845 8384699 or email them at investigation@findmadeleine.com
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:44 pm

This sounds so very promising - please let something good come out of this....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:07 pm

A source close to the Portuguese authorities told the Daily Express: “The yacht from Sweden was the only boat that the Portuguese police could not trace.”

So we find out now, that not everything was followed through. We know attempts were made to find the yacht, but it didnt happen.

I know that this may not be related, but how would we know, because it HAS NOT been ruled out.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:06 pm

This is do-able. The super rich can't hide, they are surrounded by many people; staff and friends and contacts. Now anyone with a 6yr old girl who was supposedly adopted, or who just doesn't look like her parents, will have others taking a closer look and wondering. Madeleine's eye is the one thing which will not change and someone just might see that and put it all together. I am wanting to believe this so much because it means Madeleine is unhurt and within 2 years the woman will have bonded with her and will not allow anyone to hurt her either. But she must give her up, Madeleine is not hers .. I just hope that now the net could close in on her, this woman decides to give Madeleine back & soon. Money can't buy you love.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:57 pm

Thanks Clairesy for these reports they are very interesting, like you I am trying hard not to raise my hopes and it is really difficult. I keep thinking if it is difficult for us, what on earth must it feel like for Kate and Gerry and for their family?

I found quite a few points of interest in the reports you put up and I take particular comfort from this quote from Clarence Mitchell:

"Most of the responses have been from Australia. Names of possible women have been put forward. Also what our detectives describe as a 'number of viable leads' have resulted from the appeal."

I like that bit about viable leads! This is music to my ears, the last time these detectives said this, they did in fact have a viable lead and that was this story, which apparently they have been checking out for some time. This suggests to me that they are doing everything correctly and are only going 'public' as when is necessary, so if we know all of this, I take the opinion that we are probably meant to know all of this and I also take the opinion, I bet there is far more of great interest about this than we actually realise, good, this is right and proper and exactly the way it should be.

That bit about the high powered yacht not being able to be moored alongside smaller boats is right Clairesy, bang on. I would imagine there is depth regulations on the weight of boats too, I am no sailor and know absolutely zilch about boats, but I do know the heavier larger ones sometimes anchor out at sea and then use smaller boats to get in and out of the smaller ports and harbours etc and this may be the case with this one.

So there are two boats in question now? The Swedish one has suddenly been thrown into the mix by no other than the Portuguese police? The same police that FAILED to mention this SIGNIFICANT development at the time of Madeleine's disappearance? Excuse me if I am very dubious about anything the Portuguese police have to say about this, to be honest, it makes me wonder if this yacht ever existed in the first place, or if it has not suddenly been leaked now to try and put this news in a bad light? And if it has, then why? Just why are the Portuguese police so keen to scupper this investigation into Madeleine McCann? Who are they protecting and why? Just what the hell was going on in Praia da Luz? We may not know much, but what we do know is that the Portuguese police are furiously trying to scupper anything and anyone that could lead to Madeleine's whereabouts and they have been from the first get go, the difference between then and now is, people were not too keen to believe a police force in the European Union could behave in this fashion and now because of the shenanigans of Goncalo Amaral and Paulo Cristavao and others and Amaral's conviction and the subsequent further charges and court appearances of Amaral, people are now looking at him and the PJ in a completely different light.

People are now seeing Goncalo Amaral & co in exactly the same way as some of us have been seeing them right from the word go!

It is not looking too good for the person swanning around like a Z list celebrity making money out of this poor little girl now is it? It is really getting very serous indeed. (In my humble opinion of course)

Diane you are right, if this boat does exist and has never been traced, this is yet another huge colossal error on behalf of the PJ.

Also, if this does exist and the boat never traced, exactly where in the files is this *SIGNIFICANT* information recorded?

And if it is true and it has *NOT* been recorded, then why ever not? And if such an important lead as this has not been recorded, then we have to ask the question, just what else has been omitted from this investigation? What else of huge significance has been left out of the files and are these omissions deliberate or accidental?

Either way it does not look good and the net is slowly but *surely* closing in on those people who cocked this investigation up for reasons better know to themselves!

I hope to God that anyone else that has information and who lives in Praia da Luz and other places in Portugal, now comes forward and reveals that information, because if they do not it is now only a matter of time before they are discovered and then they are going to look a lot worse and they will find themselves in dire trouble.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:20 pm

two boats ..........one gone missing......... the other not really looked for as of yet so we cant say the Ozzy boat as gone missing yet.
It could very well be they have got rid of that boat now and moved on or they might be still living in it at sea.

Today i read about a woman from Sydney who as apparently gone to make a formal statement about this story to police in Sydney.She says she knows this woman in the e-fit and as also given a name!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Yes that is right Clairesy, it is on the other thread, we put a link up.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:49 am

thanks rosie,

ive read that link.and im trying not to get my hopes up about this latest story. But as im trying not to get hopeful im also thinking that because we are all saying we aint building our hopes up that its yet another sing this time we are going to be given the news we all want so much.Things usually happen when you least expect them to.

What time is it out there now??Must be night time surly.Sydney is around 9 hours or so infront of us i think ................and right now im thinking its 12 at night and they have probably packed up until tomorrow now,anything they have that as to be followed up on will probably be done in the morning and we will get to hear about it tonight...so for now no news is good news!!! lets wait until tonight...and see what the morning fetches for our Aussie friends down under.

That swedish boat is bafflingme.It as to be up to no good because why would they lie about where they are going?Its law there and imo why break a law when yuor only sialing around the ocean? What was they hiding?Where were they going...if you loko at the map though of spain it gets even more wierd because the aussie boat in the marina in spain would have docked for 3 days(as stated) then to get to australia(if thats where they went) it would have ment coiming out of the marina and sailing right passed portugal again and down around the left hand side of afirca in order to get to oz!!! Why sail al the way to barcalona in the first place??Wouldnt it have been easier to go to a dock in the north of africa..morroco or somewhere??That way when madeleine was taken they would have been away a lot faster than sailing right the way around to spain.

It brings me to ask this. Did the ozzie woman go back to australia?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 am

I don't think she did Clairesy, well not at that time anyway. I am so suspicious of anything the Portuguese police say and do, I just don't believe anything they say after the shenanigans of Goncalo Amaral! Maybe they are not telling the truth? If they were telling the truth, is this Swedish boat mentioned in the files? Because something of such significance should be!
Maybe they had to go to Spain because they thought it they would be less likely to be checked coming from there rather than Portugal?

I don't know, not allowing myself to get too hopeful, but I will say this, an awful lot of pieces are now slotting together! You know when you have been doing a really difficult jigsaw and all the bits look the same colour etc and then suddenly you find a key piece and then suddenly a lot of other pieces start slotting together? This is what I feel like with this news!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

mystery Aussie motorboat now being linked to Madeleine McCann. Empty CONFLICTING REPORTS!!!!

Post by Royal Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:44 am

Hiya rosie and Clairesy, read your posts with keen interest, however, this afternoon read an article in the Daily Express which I haven't the energy or time to type out completely bust basically it states this. Quote! "A yacht which left the Algarve hours after Madeleine disappeared without trace. The Luxury Swedish cruiser sailed out of the Portimar harbour on May the 4th, the morning after Madeleine disappeared and has not been seen since.The captain of the Bayliner yacht told the port authorities it was was going to the port of Albufeira, as required under Portuguese law, but the boat did not arrive. The Portuguese Navy tried to track down the boat but failed, one of Six that left the Marina. all the others were accounted for. A source close to the Portuguese authorities? told the Daily Express the Yacht from sweden was the only boat the PJ could not trace! Lead investigator Dave Edgar, a former detective inspector said he believed the girl (Madeleine) could have been smuggled to the Spanish port in a yacht. The woman described as a glamourous Victoria Beckham lookalike was seen standing on the dockside of Barcelona's Olympic Marina pacing up and down and looking agitated. When aproached she asked a 41 year old British man 'three' times, "are you here to deliver my new daughter?" Unquote!
there is a lot more to the Express story much of which coincides with your report Clairesy and if you look up the Daily Express story you may find it interesting! Now then, in May 2007 I repeated stated that in my opinion Madeleine had been taken "by sea" and harped on about a couple of witnesses (man and wife) who saw a child being dragged down to the Marina in PDL in the early hours. I repeatedly reminded the Express blog of this couples statement and also the fact that I had read the PJ had not bothered to question the Port authorities for over twenty four hours after Madeleine was abducted. Some posters seemed to agree with me and others didn't, it was one of those things, we all had our own ideas and theories but there was utter confusion at the time! I have never since ever doubted the possibillity of Madeleine being taken by Sea, maybe in a smaller craft at first and then transferrd to a larger boat? Of course the PJ would not agree they hadn't questioned the Port authorities about boat movements, who knows, maybe they had, it was only what I read at the time! But why did they chose to ignore those two witnesses statements I shall never know? Let's now hope something comes from these new leads! Read the Express story if you can, I found it quite interesting!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:28 am

Hi Alroy, you did indeed say this repeatedly on the DX, I remember it very clearly and when this latest news first broke, I immediately thought of you and what you had written, I wish we could still access those posts, if we could we could bring yours up.
I was one of those that thought your theory could very well be viable, but if you remember I also had one of my own, which had Madeleine never really being taken out of Portugal? So yes Alroy, I do remember you saying this.

I thought of the witness that stated seeing a man dragging a child along towards the marina in the early hours of May 4th too!

As for why the PJ did not bother questioning this witness more closely, well I think we all know the answer to that one, same reason that Amaral did not bother ordering the closure of the Marina in Praia da Luz, same reason why they didn't bother questioning the harbour master properly!

Probably because he did not want to, he had no intention to, because he was either probably lazy or incompetent or both or already knew Madeleine had been taken through there and out of Portugal that way. As I have said elsewhere on here, this is only the start, if Madeleine was taken this way then this discovery is going to open a huge can of worms and a scandal that is going to rock Portugal and end up with a few well known faces in prison.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:49 am

Alroy

I too remember your marina/boat theory, and you have repeated it more recently here. It was always plausible. I for one assumed back then that the pJ would have checked this out properly. Well, now I would make any such assumption.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:56 am

Just want to highlight something else.

Notice that the Oz police are treating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann as an abduction. No question on that. No blaming the parents over here.

And on this from above

It also emerged yesterday that Maddie cops had ALREADY mounted an Australian surveillance operation before the Posh lookalike alert.

AFP were not working on this. BUT the Vic police commissioner offered assistance (on the national news) I wonder if the various state's police forces had already been alerted, or maybe just Victoria, if the tip off they had about Madeleine being smuggled was something to do with Vic. If this was done through official channels, then unlikely AFP missed out of loop, but if Edgar or a representative came directly to Melbourne, then that may explain it.

TV here is talking about Madeleine case , just saw a report on the Sunday Sunrise show. They were talking about the Sydney woman's statement and the woman in Melb with the little girl. You know, just because the woman hasnt left Australia, it doenst mean the girl cant be Madeleine. So it was right that she was reported. I have great faith in our police that they laid eyes on the little girl, took a look at her eye and made sure it wasnt Madeleine. I cant be 100% sure but it sounds like they went to her house, so would have seen the little girl face to face.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down