Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie

+6
Rosie
vee8
Tinkerbell43
rosemary
clairesy
jackf
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 Empty Re: Hewlett says he has seen Maddie

Post by jackf Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 am

rosemary wrote:Tinkerbell I know what you mean about the drawing, far too young. But I am guessing it was drawn with little detailed information and .......perhaps 2 years ago on a good day,- Hewlett has been very sick and had treatment since then. He may have had more hair then? I suppose it is the body language that is so very stricking, - that walk....
And Clairesy I think he always did say from the outset that he believed Madeleine met "with an accident in the apartment and it was a cover up".....at least I thought I read that quote somewhere. So murder or abduction was out.

But all is speculation. The man is an out and out liar anyway. My gut feeling is: he knows Something! And he is very scared right now. And not ready to meet His Maker! Wonder why?

Yes, I read that as well, he did say that back in 2007 to the people on one of the campsites (Morocco I think). He sounded as though he was going with the same theories as Amaral, which I don't believe for one minute. I don't think he'll be meeting his maker, more likely the man with horns.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 Empty Re: Hewlett says he has seen Maddie

Post by jackf Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:54 am

vee8 wrote:Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place! Do they pay the sicko or not? If they do, and he is lying, what have they lost, some money. If they don't pay, and he knows something, they may loose Madeleine forever. It could drive someone mad trying to decide what's for the best. I really can't make my mind up here. other than that is totally repugnant of the fiend to even think of asking for payment.

vee, you have voiced exactly my thoughts. What a terrible position to put Madeleine's loved ones in.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:03 am

littleminx wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Just take a look at the manly features of Hewlett's partner and pay particular attention to the eyebrows, teeth and hair!

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 SNN2511A-380_810904a

HI rosie, i think she could easily pass as a man!! why havent the detectives asked to question her? cause if her boyfriend has something to do with maddies abduction then surely she has!! infact she looks more like the photofit then he does!!!

they had their own 6 children in that van when they went to Morocco suddenly after Madeleine disappeared, one being a little 3 year old girl who supposedly looked like Madeleine, who would notice a 7th child in amongst that lot - and it would not be difficult to only show one of the 3 year olds at one time and for people to mistake them for being the same child.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:04 am

regarding any payment, they could justify it by keeping hold of the thought that his little kiddies do not deserve any of this and if they hand money over, at least it will go to them, this of course is if that monster does die.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:10 am

jackf wrote:
littleminx wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Just take a look at the manly features of Hewlett's partner and pay particular attention to the eyebrows, teeth and hair!

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 SNN2511A-380_810904a

HI rosie, i think she could easily pass as a man!! why havent the detectives asked to question her? cause if her boyfriend has something to do with maddies abduction then surely she has!! infact she looks more like the photofit then he does!!!

they had their own 6 children in that van when they went to Morocco suddenly after Madeleine disappeared, one being a little 3 year old girl who supposedly looked like Madeleine, who would notice a 7th child in amongst that lot - and it would not be difficult to only show one of the 3 year olds at one time and for people to mistake them for being the same child.

She does look very manly doesn't she? When I looked at this photo it was so clear, it jarred me. Imagine the hair greasy and lank, it would naturally look a few shades darker, espcially at night!

I agree about hiding the children too, if the children were all over the place do a head count would be difficult and let's face it, the checks on the crossing into Morocco are not that stringent, if they just showed the group identification, I doubt if anyone would have bothered to even count the children, just look in and see them all there and wave them through - a big family!

Apparently the detectives are still looking for this van, someone has this van, so hopefully at some point they will see that it is required and contact the detectives. (If they haven't already and if they haven't got anything to hide themselves)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 am

This is just a though,just me playing with pics etc...........but take her hair out of her bobble,then take 2 years growth off it..........shut her gob so you cant see them ghastly teeth,then pretend you see a women stood at side of road passing a child to someone in a car.........

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 SNN2511A-380_810904aHewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 WalczuchSOLAR_468x797
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:28 am

clairesy wrote:This is just a though,just me playing with pics etc...........but take her hair out of her bobble,then take 2 years growth off it..........shut her gob so you cant see them ghastly teeth,then pretend you see a women stood at side of road passing a child to someone in a car.........

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 SNN2511A-380_810904aHewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 WalczuchSOLAR_468x797

Clairesy I'm with you on this, this is something Rosie and I discussed months ago. It has naturally been assumed the person was male, but imo both of these woman are manly.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 am

This report is updated after his claim's he seen Madeleine twice.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/2466650/I-saw-Maddie-twice-admits-paedo-suspect-Raymond-Hewlett.html

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI
Published: 06 Jun 2009
CHILD-SEX fiend Raymond Hewlett has sensationally admitted he TWICE saw
Madeleine McCann before she vanished.

Hewlett, 64, claimed he was at the holiday resort where Maddie was kidnapped - and got so close to her that he could see the distinctive flaw in her right eye. The pervert - who has a string of convictions for sexually assaulting young girls - is said to have made his confession to police who questioned him about a 1975 attack on an eight-year-old. That is a dramatic U-turn after Hewlett previously claimed he had never been near the Ocean Club holiday complex in Praia da Luz, Portugal - where Maddie disappeared days before her fourth birthday in May 2007.

Two senior officers from West Yorkshire Police travelled to Germany, where Hewlett is in hospital being treated for throat cancer. A source close to the investigation said Hewlett told the cops he had been to the Ocean Club and seen Maddie.

The source added: "He said he had seen her at least two times and had wandered
around the complex several times.

"He said he had been so close to Maddie he was able to see the distinctive
mark in her right eye.

"He didn't say why he had previously denied ever being in Praia da Luz. It's
obviously a disturbing development."

Last night Clarence Mitchell, official spokesman for Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate, said it was vital Hewlett now spoke to private investigators employed by the family to find Maddie.
He said: "If Mr Hewlett has any credible information about Madeleine it is absolutely imperative that he should speak to the investigators as a priority.
"Mr Hewlett and his representatives must do the right thing and allow the private investigators to do their work."

Hewlett, originally from Todmorden, West Yorks, refused to see the McCanns' investigators when they flew to Germany two weeks ago. He now says he will talk to them - if he is paid.

But Mr Mitchell said: "No payment will be made for any such interview."

Hewlett has also employed a lawyer to try to sell his story to newspapers for thousands of pounds. The source said: "There are fears he's trying to cash in on Maddie, and it may be that he has made these claims to get more money. Whatever his motives, he needs to be seen by the investigators because he may have vital information."
Hewlett emerged as a suspect in Maddie's abduction after it was revealed he was living at a campsite nearby in May 2007. British tourists who spoke to him said he was "obsessed" with the case. Police wanting to quiz Hewlett over the 1975 assault had been unable to trace him as he travelled around Europe and Morocco after being released from prison. His lawyer in Germany says he only has weeks to live.

Hewlett has now provided cops with a DNA sample which will be compared to
evidence from 1975. Any information he provided about Maddie, from Rothley, Leics, will be passed to the Leicestershire Police task force.

Officially, the West Yorkshire officers questioned Hewlett only about the 1975 attack. A spokesman said: "Our understanding is that no questioning of Raymond Hewlett about Madeleine McCann was undertaken by our officers as that has nothing to do with our case."
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 am

This man is on my mind big time. Again i have another thought on him and his pathetic frigging talking hes doing.He was questioned by the pj back after Madeleine was abducted apparently.....but he was left alone by them as apparently he had an alibi from a 15 year old girl.here it is..........

''In May 2007 he was on the Algarve, an hour away from the resort of Praia da
Luz where Maddie, of Rothley, Leics, was snatched.He was quizzed by Portuguese cops but was given an alibi by a girl of 15.''

Now he is saying he was in the area and seen madeleine twice before she taken and even seen the mark in her eye????

who is this 15 year old girl??I think the privates need to talk to her urgently to find out if she told truth or if she was scared to say anything else. The pj talked to her as she gave them him an alibi......they should have her details in the files surly???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:13 am

clairesy wrote:This man is on my mind big time. Again i have another thought on him and his pathetic frigging talking hes doing.He was questioned by the pj back after Madeleine was abducted apparently.....but he was left alone by them as apparently he had an alibi from a 15 year old girl.here it is..........

Luz where Maddie, of Rothley, Leics, was snatched.He was quizzed by Portuguese cops but was given an alibi by a girl of 15.''

Now he is saying he was in the area and seen madeleine twice before she taken and even seen the mark in her eye????

who is this 15 year old girl??I think the privates need to talk to her urgently to find out if she told truth or if she was scared to say anything else. The pj talked to her as she gave them him an alibi......they should have her details in the files surly???

Clairesy, you are absolutely right. What was this creep doing with a 15 year old girl anyway? Dirty paedophile.

Would anyone want him spending private time their 15 year old daughter?

Oh wait the paedophile lovers and protectors over on the sick 3 A's site would, they apparently would trust him with their children, after all they think he is a poor paedo and misjudged! Oh and wait for it, they think it is OK if he asks for money out of the fund, they are as sick in the head as this man.

Clairesy, I have had a bad feeling about this man ever since he came onto to the scene, but one other thing, that feeling intensifies when I look at the photo of his partner!

He has used this alibi before about being with a 15 year old girl some years ago, as an alibi for another sex attack on a child, that alibi turned out to be FALSE, that 15 year old girl later admitted that she was lying!

I don't like this once little bit. Yes he could be doing this for money he is reprehensible enough, but just because he is doing this for money (of course he is) it does NOT mean he does not know anything or was not involved.

Personally, I think that him asking for money is another time wasting tactic, he obviously knows he hasn't got much time, it could mean that he is as guilty as sin and this is a way of NOT speaking to detectives, after all he has already employed diversion tactics.

He is afraid of something for sure. I think this is enough for the Portuguese authorities to officially re-open the case although the way the PJ act,this could be more of a hindrance than a help!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:36 am

clairesy wrote:This man is on my mind big time. Again i have another thought on him and his pathetic frigging talking hes doing.He was questioned by the pj back after Madeleine was abducted apparently.....but he was left alone by them as apparently he had an alibi from a 15 year old girl.here it is..........

This is May 2009 :
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,25545152-401,00.html?from=public_rss
He was originally given an alibi by a 15-year-old girl at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, but has since "made bizarre comments about the case to his friends and family."

This is the other occasion where his alibi was a 15 year old girl:
http://www.todmordennews.co.uk/Register.aspx?ReturnURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.todmordennews.co.uk%2Fnews%2FCastree-defence-team-claim-former.3461211.jp
Castree defence team claim former Todmorden man killed Lesley
Hewlett says he has seen Maddie - Page 2 1pixel_spacer

Published Date: 09 November 2007

Earlier Rodney Jameson QC, defending Castree, told the court there was "an overwhelming possibility" that Lesley had been murdered by convicted paedophile Hewlett. He went on to list the crimes Hewlett had been convicted of in the 1970s, including sex attacks on young girls.
Hewlett had targeted child victims several times and in 1972 used paint thinner to knock-out a young girl he had abducted and taken to Widdup Moor near Todmorden where he tried to rape her.
In 1978 Hewlett attempted to sexually assault another girl in her Todmorden home.
Mr Jameson said on October 5, 1975 – the day of Lesley's disappearance – Hewlett's turquoise Morris 1000 van was seen parked in the lay-by on the A672 Oldham-Halifax Road next to the isolated spot where Lesley's body was found.
It had a tartan blanket, that Hewlett had stolen in Scotland, wrapped around its windscreen and side windows so that passers-by believed there was a courting couple inside.
One witness, Christopher Coverdale, has described seeing a man with a girl matching Lesley's description walking up the hillside next to the lay-by.
Hewlett arrived back in Todmorden at 5pm and told his teenage girlfriend, Rosalee Dolan, with whom he was having a passionate affair, to provide him with a false alibi.
The pair first fled to Burnley where they stayed with two friends, Michael and John Goodall. Later they went to Liverpool and then fled to Ireland.
In a statement made in 1992, when police re-opened the case after the release of Stefan Kiszko, who had been wrongly convicted of Lesley's murder, Ms Dolan told police she believed she was providing an alibi for Hewlett because she believed he had stolen a car.
She said: "As far as I was concerned I was telling lies about the theft of a car, which was nothing significant to me."
Hewlett was reinvestigated for the murder and interviewed again while serving a six-year prison sentence for a sexual offence committed in 1988

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:04 pm

Hewlett was jailed for a year after raping a 12-year-old girl in 1972,
and later was convicted four years for attacking another girl at
gunpoint in 1978.

He later served a six-year sentence for a 1988 sex attack on a girl of 14.

A spokesperson for the McCann family said: "The investigators are pleased to hear that Mr Hewlett has agreed to speak to them.

"An interview with him will be arranged and will take place in due course.

"We will not be going into public detail about where or when that interview will take place.

"Mr
Hewlett has again denied any involvement in Madeleine's abduction, and
if it helps to eliminate him from the private investigation then he has
done the right thing by indicating that he will speak to the
investigators currently helping Kate and Gerry McCann."

He is also sought for questioning by British police over an indecent assault in 1975.

+++++++++++++++

took this from the link you posted jack

One year? then four years, then six years.....for attacking girls.When are they going to learn these sickos need to be kept inside.If he was jailed for life in 1975 then he wouldn't have been able to do those things again to the other girls would he???And imo the others that he as probably done stuff to in between them aswel.

The jail terms go up,from 1 year,to four,then to six,.....................now he is 60 odd and as lived his life and as abused people all the say through it.No jail term will stop them unless they are permanently kept locked away from society.The stuff he done to that girl that took place in 1988 was reported the other day i read it in a paper........the victim as moved from the area and her parents told journalists they didn't want to go back there,it was their past now and they want no more to do with him.I don't bloody blame then either.Why should they?what is 6 years????He got 6 years for doing things to a 14 year old girl at knife point!!!! And he probably got out after 3. And who as he abused in between.....who's this 15 year old girl he got an alibi from Portugal for may 2007???is she lying like his last 15 year old girl who gave him an alibi for the stuff he done in the uk

one after another after another after another after another.i think his dna will show up a lot more victims.I also think more poeple are yet to come forward when they get the courage and tell that he as abused them to.And im worried about his children aswel.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:17 pm

off to bed now in a minuit .................but before i do another thing that's piddling me off................

why have cops(both here in the uk and in Portugal) taken the word of a 15 year old girl as an alibi for a peadophile???Didn't they think for one Minuit this alibi is suspicious given the fact that the person is a minor and seems to be defending a peadophile???It would raise alarm bells for me.I would want to probe further to find out if the 15 year old is infact lying for him because she is scared not to.Twice,once in the uk,and once in portugal he as used a 15 year old girl to give him an alibi,and twice it as been belived by cops???WTF!!!!

IMO hes been allowed to abuse people for years by authorities here in the uk mainly(because they should have jailed the b@stard years ago)and then in Portugal and in Spain and probably in Morocco and Germany to.

His flat in Germany over looks a playground and is yards away from a kindergarten.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:06 pm

clairesy wrote:off to bed now in a minuit .................but before i do another thing that's piddling me off................

why have cops(both here in the uk and in Portugal) taken the word of a 15 year old girl as an alibi for a peadophile???Didn't they think for one Minuit this alibi is suspicious given the fact that the person is a minor and seems to be defending a peadophile???It would raise alarm bells for me.I would want to probe further to find out if the 15 year old is infact lying for him because she is scared not to.Twice,once in the uk,and once in portugal he as used a 15 year old girl to give him an alibi,and twice it as been belived by cops???WTF!!!!

IMO hes been allowed to abuse people for years by authorities here in the uk mainly(because they should have jailed the b@stard years ago)and then in Portugal and in Spain and probably in Morocco and Germany to.

His flat in Germany over looks a playground and is yards away from a kindergarten.

night clairesy.

Just something else to add to this :

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/105741/I-saw-Madeleine-twice-on-holiday-says-paedophile-
The paedophile was interviewed by British police this week, but they were unable to quiz him about Madeleine’s disappearance.

Hewlett was being sought by West Yorkshire Police’s Homicide and Major Inquiry Team, who were conducting a review of an ­assault on an eight-year-old girl in 1975.

Two detectives spent Thursday and yesterday in Aachen, Germany, grilling him.

But under the terms allowing the interview, the detectives were unable to make any ­mention of Madeleine unless ­Hewlett himself volunteered information. He did not.

But Hewlett has agreed to have a DNA test ­taken which will go on to a worldwide Interpol database. This could then be used to cross-match samples obtained during the Madeleine inquiry by the Portuguese police.

A West Yorkshire Police source said: “The only way we would have ventured into the Madeleine investigation would have been through something Hewlett himself told us.

“We are aware of the reports that he has claimed to have seen Madeleine twice but he made no such comments to our detectives.”

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:37 pm

I am not believing much about what is in the papers, it seems to say the opposite to what is reported in the Sun. In the Express they say that investigators did not question Hewlett about Madeleine because they are not allowed to unless he brings it up and in the Sun they say Hewlett told detectives that he was at the Ocean wandering around and saw Madeleine twice, something is wrong somewhere. Quite frankly I do not believe that detectives cannot question him about Madeleine, they can question him about any offense if they think he is involved, especially about ones that may be related in their nature to the one they want to question him over. If I believed any paper at all, I would perhaps believe the Sun, I know this paper is a red top and I know it is a tabloid and I know it goes in for sensationalist reporting, all that taken into consideration, they do repeatedly come up with more true and accurate reports than any of the other newspapers, including the broadsheets etc.

I am disturbed by this man Hewlett's past. I am disturbed how he has been allowed to enter other countries and take his filth in there with him. Why hasn't the UK justice system protected children from this evil monster? They should have taken his passport away from him.
Why has our legal system given him such lenient sentences? In my opinion, he should have been jailed for life with a recommendation that he serves life. What the hell were these incompetent judges waiting for? He raped and abused children at gunpoint and knife-point, he drugged them and raped them, were they actually waiting for him to kill one before they put him away for good?
It looks like he has killed that poor little girl Lesly Molseed, by brutally stabbing her 12 times with force. I hope the judges that allowed this evil incarnate out to harm other children, in other countries now feel proud of themselves.

At least we have the sex offenders register now and the DNA database, there has been some changes for the good since he was given his last sentence in the UK.

What I do not understand, Raymond Hewlett was on Crimestoppers most wanted paedophile lists and the Portuguese police had him in for questioning. The Portuguese police KNEW he was a sex offender, so how come they let him go? Did they not run any checks on him? Or did someone just ignore it and let him go covering up for him?

I have said this from the word go, that there is something very sinister and very wrong in Portugal and Praia da Luz.

Despite the huge amount of adverse publicity that Portugal received over their botched investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. Despite the fact that the Portuguese authorities knew they had many sex offenders in and around Praia da Luz and on the Algarve in general.
Despite the dreadful consequences of Casa Pia which there has been a terrible case of politicians, police and celebrities etc allowed to get away with paedophilia and that case is still rumbling on and it has been reported that there is STILL child abuse and child sexual abuse going on in the care system in Portugal.

Portugal still has not got a DNA based sex offenders register! WHY NOT?

Is Portugal actually scared of who would land up on that list?

I believe there is a massive cover up going on in Portugal - 'massive' and this cover up is going to have far reaching effects, in my opinion I think it reaches into the disappearance of many children, many attacks on children and into the child care systems and it is also resonating in the law enforcement agencies within Portugal, in my opinion there is something intrinsically rotten in Portugal and it is harming children!

Why were the attacks of holidaymakers children covered up? Why wasn't it made known that the area had burglars combining attacks on children? Men/intruders have been disturbed in children's rooms, the children of holiday makers and NOTHING was done about it? WHY? Why wasn't this brought to every parents attention, by means of placing a notice in every single hotel room and every single holiday apartment?

Had the McCanns been told about this, there is no perhaps about it, they would not have allowed themselves to be lulled into the false sense of security that being on holiday, in a supposedly safe and quiet resort like the ocean in Praia da Luz brings and they would not have left their children thinking they would be safe.

What I want to know is WHY, this news did not come out during the investigation? Why did it have to be dragged out kicking and screaming from the Portuguese authorities?

Was this because Amaral knew perfectly well if this news had broken and been given the attention it should have been given, he then would not have been able to operate his vilification and persecution of the McCanns and it he would have had NO chance of convincing people as he wanted to do, of the McCanns guilt?

This of course poses other serious questions;

• Why did Goncalo Amaral fail to inform people of the dangers their children could have been in?
  • Why did Amaral ignore all of this and despite having not a single shred of evidence proceed to blame the McCanns?
  • Why wasn't it made known the Algarve had a potentially serious problem concerning the safety of the children of tourists?
  • WHY? Two such attacks happened AFTER Madeleine disappeared yet still they were not made public - WHY did Amaral allow this to happen?

These are very serious questions and questions that Amaral should be arrested for and made to answer and if he will not answer then the Portuguese police should make him a witness and force him to answer their questions.

What *exactly* did Amaral do in the four months he was running the Madeleine investigation? Where was he? Who did he interview? What *exactly* was his contribution to this investigation?

Come on Portugal, you need a full independent and open public inquiry into Goncalo Amaral's handling of the Madeleine investigation.

With each passing day it is becoming clearer and clearer that something is wrong, something is being hidden and it will come out, it always does. Portugal should have learned this if they have learned nothing else, the truth will come out and they can do nothing to stop it.
What is looking extremely bad for Portugal, is that each time a bit of truth escapes and becomes known, it looks really bad for Portugal and is damaging their reputation as a European member and a safe country to take your family in holiday. It looks like Portugal are covering it all up on purpose and just do not seem to care two hoots that children are in danger.

I think it is far better that Portugal holds an enquiry and puts their hands up and admits their failings and then learns from them and get their country back on track, this incessant leaking out of failings, is infinitely more damaging than seeing a country realising it has a problem and then putting tough measures into place to deal with it.

Meanwhile, what has Raymond Hewlett and his partner got to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann?

Disgraced former PJ police chief Goncalo Amaral, who is now a convicted criminal serving an 18 month suspended prison sentence, ran an incredibly flawed investigation into Madeleine's disappearance and if this wasn't bad enough, ever since he has proceeded to blame the parents despite having not a single scrap of evidence. He has also been making himself rich by cashing in on Madeleine's name.
He is now being sued for defamation of character by Kate and Gerry McCann and their children.

But for me there is these very leading questions;

• Why did Goncalo Amaral allow Raymond Hewlett to walk free after KNOWING his past as a violent predatory paedophile?
  • Amaral KNOWING that Hewlett was wanted by Crimestoppers, knowing he was wanted by the UK police for questioning into a serious violent sexual assault on a child, allowed him to walk - WHY?
  • Why did Goncalo Amaral accept Hewlett's alibi from an UNDERAGE child about where he was on the night Madeleine McCann disappeared?
  • Hewlett at the very least was breaking the law with an underage child, yet Amaral allowed him to go free, why?
  • DESPITE Hewlett being given a FALSE alibi by another 15 year old girl for another serious sexual assault on another child previously, Goncalo Amaral accepted this alibi without question and allowed him to go free? WHY?

You do not have to be Sherlock Holmes to realise that Hewlett had to be a serious contender for Madeleine's disappearance, but knowing all of this you would have had to be worse than inspector Clueso to allow Hewlett to go free - unless of course there were other more sinister reasons why Hewlett was allowed to go and then bearing in mind once he was freed, he packed his family up within half an hour and FLED PORTUGAL and still this did not resonate with Goncalo Amaral? WHY NOT?

Was this girl who gave Hewlett his alibi questioned properly? Or are we soon going to discover that her alibi was false too? And what about her parents? What do they think about knowing their underage daughter was in the company of a convicted violent predatory paedophile for the evening?

Since learning he was going to be sued for defamation we have Goncalo Amaral now saying he knows where Madeleine is?!

He now also says he has two new witnesses?

These two things are so vitally important to this investigation, yet we have the Portuguese authorities still doing absolutely nothing? WHY?

If Amaral does know something then he is withholding information, information he probably withheld during the time when he was in charge of the investigation and latterly during its active phase under Paulo Rebelo and he is still withholding vital information that could lead to a child's whereabouts, why is he being allowed to get away with this flagrant flouting of the law, law he once swore to uphold?

What the hell is going on here?

There is much for this man to answer, so why is Goncalo Amaral still free and is being allowed to get away with NOT answering these vitally important questions?

Questions that could actually lead to the whereabouts of missing Madeleine McCann?

What is Paulo Rebelo doing? Why has he not arrested Amaral and taken him in for questioning?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:03 am

This is a very good post Rosiepops and one can only agree with all you have to say. There is no doubt that something is very rotten in the state of Portugal. A combination of complacency, bad law, lack of money, endemic corruption in high places and consequently all the way down the line to the lowliest serving Judicial officer, a culture steeped in secrecy and fear, backward looking and a ruthless concentration upon the tourist industry which everyone in Portugal believes is the only way forward economically for the whole country.
And an ambiguous attitude toward paedophilia which I believe stems from the Catholic church.
But take heart Rosie.......exposure is afoot!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:50 am

IMO, there is a very real possibility that Hewlett said he has seen Maddie because he thinks it will lead to money. Money is the key for him. That and his 15 minutes of fame that he is getting now. This is all about control, and he is showing his control over the situation by asking for money. He is not interested in truth, or finding Madeleine, he has no conscience and no remorse, he will never 'do the right thing'. Hewlett is playing a control game with the McCanns, the police and the press. So they either play his game, or he doesnt talk.

I dont believe the British police were not allowed to question him over Madeleine. But can think of a few reasons why they would say they havent questioned him about her.

I agree with Rosie about the McCann's detectives. They will know all about this piece of filth and how to deal with him. They would have dealt with many like him in the past, and will know what his game is and how to play it. Trust in them, they are after all the experts.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:34 pm

hi all, can anyone tell me how old there son was! what year did he die? also did hewletts missus go to germany b4 he did?

im wondering if maddie would of been around the same age as their son that passed away, could they have had maddie in that van? would she have passed as a boy! their son?
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi Minxy,

I think it was Clairesy that said she read that Mariana Schmucker had gone to Germany on her own before him, I do not know when that was, or how it ties in with the present.
His son 'David' the poor wee lad, was definitely killed in that horrific accident and that is a matter which the Spanish police are said to be investigating. I also believe they have impounded Hewlett's white Ford Cargo van and the van was said to have no tax, insurance or MOT.
it is quite possible that if they had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance that they passed her off as a boy and it would certainly explain why they were reluctant to urn around and return to the scene of the accident, Hewlett apparently told police that they did not realise he had fallen out of the van?!

I am sorry, but with five other children in that van and not one of them sees this lad fall out of the van? I do not believe that for one single second! Unless those children were so terrified of their father that they were too scared to speak and this would not surprise me either. Apparently witnesses report the children as being very withdrawn with limited conversational skills!
Makes me wonder, we have those rabid antis screaming that the twins should be taken away from their parents and away from their warm comfortable loving and safe environment, yet not ONE of those stinking cesspit sewer brains, has mentioned that Hewlett's children are at grave risk and desperately need to be taken into care and placed away from harm. Instead all we have seen is them defending a convicted paedophile, a violent predatory paedophile who has raped children and gun and knife point! And who is suspected of stabbing 11 year old Lesly Molseed to death after some other paedophile raped her!

Talk about screwed up in the head, those people on the 3 A's are sick beyond imagination! And they now have another thread running defaming Gerry McCann and David Payne and I think I read somewhere, that David Payne is going to take action against the owner of that forum. I hope Mr Payne does, it is time the insanity of the 3 A's was stopped! The 3 A's posters all need to be sectioned under the mental health act, they are a danger to children and normal rational thinking people.

Diane, you may be right, but I have a dreadful sinking feeling about Hewlett and it intensifies when I look at pictures of his partner. Schmucker is only 33, yet she looks like she is much older and the fear on those eyes is unmistakable!
He is all you explained and probably a lot more, but just because he is out to make money and control the situation does not mean that he does not know anything or was not involved. IMO he is trying to control the situation until he dies, to avoid being questioned by the McCanns detectives.
So far he has played games, this to me says he is guilty of something and is employing diversion tactics, in order to avoid being questioned.
I think the Express is totally wrong, if the British police wanted to talk to him about Madeleine then they would, whether Hewlett agreed or not, I think that is a bit of barking mad journalism. If the police hands were tied in the fashion the Express suggests then this would totally paralyse the whole system.

I think there is more to Hewlett than meets the eye and this story is not going away, it keeps cropping up, I also think his partner knows something about it too.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Rosie

IMO, Hewlett is all about power and control. If he was involved, then it intensifies his 'high' over exercising that power. He is calling the shots and making further victims of Madeleine and her parents. This is his last opportunity to excercise any control or power over others.

If he was not involved, then he is just doing it to show how powerful he is, and to get some money. But the money may not and is probably not important at all. It is merely a method to achieve his aim of showing how 'powerful' and 'in control' he is.

These actions apply no matter whether or not he knows what happened to Madeleine, or if he was involved, so this call for money etc, is no indication at all of his proof or innocence.

One can only hope that if he was involved, that the Mccanns detectives, the British police and the PJ do get the info that they need from him.

Forgot to add, that the murder of that little girl that the British police questioned him about, also gives him the opportunity to feel powerful, and in control, and IMO, it is unlikely he will ever admit anything that might incriminate himself.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Diane, if someone is on their deathbed, I would think they would want to cleanse their souls (at least that's my opinion).

However, I remember when that lawyer first came out and said he had been given confidential info that Madeleine's remains were in the water and he started his search in the water. I believe this lawyer was interviewed by Metado3 and his information was found not to be credible (the lawyer had actually had a dream and therefore he was not given any money from the Find Madeleine fund). I trust the McCanns and their detectives completely - if there was a hint that Hewlett knew anything, the money would quickly change hands and that has not happened.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Hi Calcite

You are judging Hewlett by normal standards, and it doesnt apply. This is a man who hurt little girls. He doesnt have the same values as the rest of us.

People such as him do not make deathbed confessions. Sometimes they do, like the man who murdered the son of John from America's most wanted. But mostly they dont. If Hewlett wanted to make a deathbed confession he wouldnt be asking for money, and talking to the media.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Hi Minxy,

I think it was Clairesy that said she read that Mariana Schmucker had gone to Germany on her own before him, I do not know when that was, or how it ties in with the present.
His son 'David' the poor wee lad, was definitely killed in that horrific accident and that is a matter which the Spanish police are said to be investigating. I also believe they have impounded Hewlett's white Ford Cargo van and the van was said to have no tax, insurance or MOT.
it is quite possible that if they had anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance that they passed her off as a boy and it would certainly explain why they were reluctant to urn around and return to the scene of the accident, Hewlett apparently told police that they did not realise he had fallen out of the van?!

I am sorry, but with five other children in that van and not one of them sees this lad fall out of the van? I do not believe that for one single second! Unless those children were so terrified of their father that they were too scared to speak and this would not surprise me either. Apparently witnesses report the children as being very withdrawn with limited conversational skills!
Makes me wonder, we have those rabid antis screaming that the twins should be taken away from their parents and away from their warm comfortable loving and safe environment, yet not ONE of those stinking cesspit sewer brains, has mentioned that Hewlett's children are at grave risk and desperately need to be taken into care and placed away from harm. Instead all we have seen is them defending a convicted paedophile, a violent predatory paedophile who has raped children and gun and knife point! And who is suspected of stabbing 11 year old Lesly Molseed to death after some other paedophile raped her!

Talk about screwed up in the head, those people on the 3 A's are sick beyond imagination! And they now have another thread running defaming Gerry McCann and David Payne and I think I read somewhere, that David Payne is going to take action against the owner of that forum. I hope Mr Payne does, it is time the insanity of the 3 A's was stopped! The 3 A's posters all need to be sectioned under the mental health act, they are a danger to children and normal rational thinking people.

Diane, you may be right, but I have a dreadful sinking feeling about Hewlett and it intensifies when I look at pictures of his partner. Schmucker is only 33, yet she looks like she is much older and the fear on those eyes is unmistakable!
He is all you explained and probably a lot more, but just because he is out to make money and control the situation does not mean that he does not know anything or was not involved. IMO he is trying to control the situation until he dies, to avoid being questioned by the McCanns detectives.
So far he has played games, this to me says he is guilty of something and is employing diversion tactics, in order to avoid being questioned.
I think the Express is totally wrong, if the British police wanted to talk to him about Madeleine then they would, whether Hewlett agreed or not, I think that is a bit of barking mad journalism. If the police hands were tied in the fashion the Express suggests then this would totally paralyse the whole system.

I think there is more to Hewlett than meets the eye and this story is not going away, it keeps cropping up, I also think his partner knows something about it too.

Talking of Hewlett's van, according to the Daily Mail he sold his blue Dodge truck which they had been living in just after Madeleine disappeared. A coincidence or a for a reason !
He got his money by selling things they had been given at boot sales and the like. I wouldn't think you would make a lot of money from that, yet he bought a new van, tickets for them to go to Morocco (probably the cost of the van if they went by ferry) and the people who knew them on the camp site in Morocco said he didn't seem short of money, bought engines and all sorts of things and sat round all day smoking dope.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/23/paedo-raymond-hewlett-admits-visiting-maddie-holiday-flats-115875-21383900/
Peter, who spent six years in the Army before working with people with learning difficulties, recalled how in the three months they were all together he only saw Hewlett leave the camp once or twice. “Most of the time he stayed on the campsite,” he said. “He was never short of money though. He bought diesel, a motorbike and engine parts. I don’t know where he got his money from. He said he’d made cash from car boot sales

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1189597/Portrait-paedophile-So-did-Raymond-Hewlett-snatch-Maddie.html
After a period in Ireland (where he is suspected of attacking at least one other child), he journeyed overland through France and Spain to southern Portugal.

Home was a battered blue Dodge truck, which Hewlett, a dextrous mechanic, converted into a camper using parts he cannibalised from other vehicles.

He shared it with his pony-tailed German girlfriend, Marianne Schmucker, who, at 33, is half his age.

Significantly, perhaps, the Mail has learned that he sold the Dodge to Portuguese travellers for 300 euros, not long after Madeleine vanished, and replaced it with a white Iveco model

If traced, his old camper could contain valuable forensic evidence

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/25/madeleine-mccann-cops-ask-couple-who-raised-alaram-about-paedophile-ray-hewlett-if-they-have-his-mobile-number-115875-21386723/
Alan said the detective who spoke to him was keen for information about the dilapidated Dodge truck Hewlett was driving at the time Madeleine vanished and which he later took to Morocco.
Alan said: “The officer asked what sort of truck it was and where I thought it was now. I told him it was a very distinctive blue Dodge truck with English plates, maybe beginning with a D or a G.
“I also told them that friends in Portugal told me that the truck is in Alvor, a town near Albufeira in the Algarve.”

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2