Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raymond Hewlett

+9
allformaddie
clairesy
sadie
dianeh
Catkins
AlexG
vee8
Rosie
Jayelles
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Raymond Hewlett Empty Raymond Hewlett

Post by Rosie Tue May 26, 2009 3:33 am

Raymond Hewlett a known convicted paedophile who has served time for a string of sexual offences on children and a number of British police forces want to question him over other serious sexual assaults, has come into the Madeleine McCann investigation.

I have read a number of sites today and cannot agree with any I have read. (I single out the 3 A's for a particular mention under their heading on the appropriate thread)

I can understand why people are hesitant to believe the press, after all we have seen the sensationalistic reporting this past 2 years and know what they are capable of.

But I have to say, that the more I think of this man, the more sense it is beginning to make and the more some of the blank spaces could be filled in. I am not going to go into all of them and some of the things I have thought about, I see are actually being put into practice by the McCanns detectives or official police. There was one point I was relieved to see them chasing up.

Far from this story being the usual sensationalist report we see pop up once or twice and which usually fizzles into nothing before fading away, this one seems to be gathering strength and speed each day.

I mention particularly this assumption that this man is dying, or will be dead pretty soon.
The people that are saying this, seem to be the very people that are pointing to sensational press reporting, yet how do they know about Hewlett and his throat cancer? How do they know he is close to death?

Well are they not believing what they want us not to believe? Sensational press reporting?

The reports in the press about the state of this man's health are varied, but most seem to report that he is in fact recovering from an operation for cancer of the throat, yet they prefer to believe the more sensational press stories that he is on deaths door!

Myself, I simply do not know if he is near death or not, from what I have heard about the hospital staff moving him into ICU, does not actually ring true. They do not transfer terminal patients t ICU. ICU beds are incredibly expensive to maintain and blocking them with terminal patients is something that is just not done and usually the recipients of those beds are either unconscious naturally but need to be kept that way for many reasons like swelling of the brain etc, or they are being kept unconscious after surgery in order to rest the internal organs etc, put simply this is what is done in ICU and of course a high and vital degree of care and monitoring has to be maintained at all times, when it is time for the patient to be brought out of their induced coma, it is done gradually and then after a time and if the patient remains stable, they are transferred to a general ward with a high dependency unit, or a high dependency unit. Patients in Hewlett's condition are seldom transferred to ICU.
ICU is usually a very secure place.

So just *perhaps* Hewlett has been transferred to ICU for security reasons?

His partner has reported to have said that Hewlett has offered to take a lie detector test, well IF this is true, then Hewlett cannot be that poorly that he is bothering with this. This suggests a coherent dialogue between them, so we can assume he is not unconscious.
In any case, he probably knows that a person in his condition would not meet the official criteria for taking such a test, so this is not going to happen anytime soon.
the latest report from Sky is supposed to say that German authorities have denied the request for detectives to talk to Raymond Hewlett.

This is about as clear as mud, which detectives? Has the authorities denied access to official detectives, or is it the McCanns detectives that have been denied access?

Of course we all know that Hewlett has the right to refuse to speak to the McCanns private detectives.

However, if this is true and he has refused to talk to them, where does this leave his apparent willingness to take a lie detector test? Yesterday apparently he wanted to according to his partner, today he wont even talk to the McCanns detectives?

If he has nothing to hide or fear, why would he refuse to talk to them?

If the official detectives want to question him and his doctors say there is no reason why he should not speak to them, then I am afraid he cannot refuse, he will have to talk to them.

I understand that the official detectives do want to question him and that detectives from the Madeleine task force in the Leicestershire Constabulary, also want to talk to him.

I do not put much to people saying that he was obsessed with this case, so a great many people were at that time, it is what he is supposed to have said that has made me sit up and think and say to "hey wait just a minute here".

He apparently volunteered this information, no one asked.

"He was worried because there had been reports that Madeleine may have been spirited away to Morocco, people might think his child was her. Then he suddenly said ‘Madeleine’s not in Morocco’."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/25/madeleine-mccann-cops-ask-couple-who-raised-alaram-about-paedophile-ray-hewlett-if-they-have-his-mobile-number-115875-21386723/

This short paragraph above will open up many questions to those experienced at spotting them, here are a few that I see.

• Did he mean Madeleine was not in Morocco because he knew where she was?
  • Was he subconsciously trying to divert attention away from Morocco?
  • Why would he be worried that someone would mistake his child for Madeleine? It would be easily cleared up, no problem at all, why the worry?
  • Was he really saying, "I had Madeleine and my daughter looks like her, so was worried we would be searched because of this and Madeleine, or traces of her, found"?

I believe this man *could* be involved, either directly or indirectly, he is in the picture somehow and he fits the MO. I am not that intrigued with his apparent obsession on this case, so many people would be in that part of the world, it is a huge thing, so that to me, is neither here nor there. But the following do set off alarm bells.

• He is in the system, a known paedophile, which experts have predicted the abductor would be.
  • He was in the area of PDL
  • Now we learn he has boasted he knows the OC and the layout of the tapas bar and the apartments!
  • He is a loner in part time or no work (again fits the MO of the abductor according to experts)
  • He boasted a trip to Morocco which was lucrative (I think this was probably a red herring meant to put people off)
  • Then we hear he has said that Madeleine is NOT in Morocco! (Try Holland OR Belgium?!!!!)
  • Madeleine looks to have been sedated in some way, he HAS done this to his victims,using over the counter easily obtainable chemicals!
  • They were very poor, they needed money and reports around that time said they lived a hand to mouth existence - now we read that they *at that time*, did not seem to be short of money and the person lists things Hewlett actually bought! Where did he get that kind of money?
  • Where did he get the money to buy dope, while apparently sitting around all day doing nothing in a remote campsite in Morocco?
  • Since Madeleine disappeared, they have bought another van, albeit it had no official papers, but where did they get the money from?
  • They were travelling to Germany by road, HOW? With all those children, where did they get the money for food, diesel etc?
  • After the fatal accident and their van was impounded in Spain they carried on to Germany, actually leaving behind their little son to be buried in an unmarked grave.
  • What was the rush? What were they running from?
  • How did they find the money for expensive train tickets for two adults and FIVE children? From Spain to Germany, it must have cost a lot of money, HOW?

I find this absolutely mind blowing that they could have lost a child in such tragic circumstances and they just up and leave him to be buried in an unmarked grave in a foreign country. This must have been absolutely devastating, most people would be paralysed with grief and felt unable to move on at that time, just like the McCanns were stuck in Portugal UNABLE to leave because they felt no doubt they were leaving their daughter behind and they could not do it, only when the fear became very real that Amaral had, had them threatened with the removal of their other children did they leave, but this was done under duress, I doubt, if they would have left at that point if they were not terrified for their other children, look what it took to move them though?

Question is what was so terrifying that the Hewletts moved from Spain is such a rush after losing their little boy? How long was it that Hewlett was admitted to hospital in Germany after arriving in the country? According to neighbours, they had been the area couple of months, he has not been in hospital for 2 months, this is recent, so what was so pressing that they left their little son like that in such tragic circumstances? Also the Spanish are still investigating them after this road accident, why? Why hasn't that been cleared up yet? When their van was seized, did they become terrified that something would be discovered in it or about it or them and this is why they fled so quickly?

Here are a couple of quotes, they contain letters that Hewlett has written from prison

In a fourth letter, Hewlett moaned: "Outside of my family I haven't got a friend in the world, even my own brother and sisters have turned their backs on me... it's a good job I've got someone like you, mind you you was always my favourite girl, the only trouble is you grew up but at least your still there, people are trying to make me into some sort of monster but you know different Gina. I've got so much love to give but every time I give it something seems to go wrong."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/25/brit-paedo-the-whingeing-prison-letters-that-sickened-pervert-s-own-family-115875-21387068/

What? Here is a huge and quite frankly whopping great clue, he may just as well have said I prefer little children!

In a letter from Gartree Prison in Market Harborough, Leics, in September 1989, Hewlett told Gina: "I'd give anything for you to put your arm round me... and say Dad I love you... Kids don't matter in this lousy world, when you love your kids and treat them right you get those Social Services B******* breathing down your neck. Why don't they pick on families that do mistreat kids?"
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/25/brit-paedo-the-whingeing-prison-letters-that-sickened-pervert-s-own-family-115875-21387068/
  • Does he think the McCanns mistreated their children by leaving them alone and so has NO compunction about abducting one of them?
  • Could this be how someone like him could live with what he has done?
  • Why IF he was treating his children right, did "those social services bastards" (as he calls them) breathe down his neck?
  • They would not have to if he treated his children right would they?

Why doesn't his daughter feel able to put her arms around his neck and say "dad I Love you?"

His daughter has reported to have said, she HATES him and doesn't care if he dies, very very strong words to use about your own father, why?

I have said the other day that they need to get hold of that Blue Dodge Truck/Converted Mobile, I hope by now they have found it before someone with a vested interest in Madeleine NOT being found, finds it and torches it.

The can have that white Ford cargo forensically swept, which the poor little lad fell out of, that is in official compound.

They also need to trace the battered red car and occupants said to be staying at an expensive villa on the outskirts of PDL, but I bet that has long been crushed. That is odd too.

As a huge manhunt was launched for the kidnapper, Jenny remembered seeing three strangers - a couple in their 30s and a woman in her 50s - at a large isolated house nearby.
    She had spotted the building - called Casa Ao Pescareza - while walking her dog along a coastal path.
    Sally said: "Jenny was intrigued because they looked like gipsies or travellers and were driving a clapped-out old red car with a British number plate. They looked out of place in this grand house with its big drive and swimming pool.
    "But they also seemed to have a string of visitors - men in smart suits driving plush new cars like Mercedes.
    "On one occasion the older woman told Jenny they always came to Luz in summer and were staying four months.
    "She spoke perfect English but Jenny thought she had a French or possibly Middle-Eastern accent.
    "Then two days after Maddie vanished Jenny was walking down that way again and noticed the house was shut up and deserted.
    "There was no sign of the trio after that - even though they had said they would be there all summer."
    Jenny jotted her recollections on a piece of paper which was passed to police.
    She also gave them the name of a pal who had shared her suspicions about the "odd" tenants.
    The People, which has seen Jenny's notes, has learnt cops did not contact the friend for two months."
    Taken from - MURAT MOTHER'S FURY; EXCLUSIVE: Shocked Jenny says Maddie suspect was with her all the time My son never changed his alibi. He is a scapegoat for police failings.(News)
    July 29, 2007

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-166903584.html

Incidentally, I seem to remember Amaral having a Mercedes at his disposal!

Of course none of the above proves a thing and it certainly does not prove that Hewlett had anything to do with the abduction of Madeleine McCann, but what it does prove *undeniably* is why the detectives investigating her abduction, would want to question him.
    There must be hundreds of questions for him to answer!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue May 26, 2009 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Raymond Hewlett Empty Re: Raymond Hewlett

Post by Jayelles Tue May 26, 2009 4:19 am

Excellent post!

Another reason why Hewlett may have said "Madeleine's not in Morocco" is if he is following or trying to follow the anti-McCann stance. I think it is highly likely the perp would accuse the parents as part of his defence.

I remember in the Ramsey case, Lou Smit was interviewing John Ramsey and he broached the aspect of the Ramseys failure to co-operate (they refused police interviews for four months after the murder). Smit said (paraphrased) 'We have to investigate you and clear you. Because if we arrest someone for the murder, his defence is going to be that the parents did it".

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue May 26, 2009 5:57 am

I wonder if the British police in conjunction with the PJ would be able to get the case reopened or just perhaps get the Portuguese attorney general to sanction them applying for the records? I wonder what the odds of this would be? If they think they can clear this case and especially by passing blame on to a British convicted paedophile, this would be better for Portugal than the status quo wouldn't it?
(IF IF IF he is involved of course)

To clear this case up and allow everyone to move on has got to be the best thing for Portugal. I am sure there are honourable members of the PJ, in fact I know there are honourable detectives, who would really appreciate having the chance to clear their names, cast off the doubts and the cloud that a certain person cast over them.

Last edited by Rosie on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed the name Alex as I was referring to him and he had deleted his posts, so it looked odd.)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue May 26, 2009 6:07 am

If I remember correctly, there are still two sets of DNA recovered from the appartment that have yet to be identified. If one of them was a match to hewlett, it would be game, set and match.

Assuming, of course, gonzo didn't just chuck them out. But no, he wouldn't do that, would he? The man's a professional, described, according to bennett, as 'Uncorruptable!'
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 6:13 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue May 26, 2009 6:45 am

Who is paying Hewlett's Medical Bills?
He didn't have a job....drifted around.......doubt that he could have afforded Medical Insurance....seems able to move from Hospital to Hospital.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue May 26, 2009 6:46 am

vee8 wrote:If I remember correctly, there are still two sets of DNA recovered from the appartment that have yet to be identified. If one of them was a match to hewlett, it would be game, set and match.

Assuming, of course, gonzo didn't just chuck them out. But no, he wouldn't do that, would he? The man's a professional, described, according to bennett, as 'Uncorruptable!'

I do not want to tar everyone with the same brush, but I appreciate you will know far more than I about your police. I suppose I look at it the same way I would look at such a problem in the UK, route out the offender and get rid of them.I understand what you are saying about those in power that abuse children and I have read a lot about it. However, if the present situation continues once the global recession lifts and the tourists do not come back, what then? You cannot carry on the way you are going.

Those people who are attempting to bring that action against the McCanns, all they are doing is highlighting the very reasons why people do not want to visit Portugal at this time, even if they were successful, it would not cure the problem, it would no doubt make it much worse.

The only way forward is for this case to be cleared up and for your government to hold an inquiry and if they will not do this then somehow the EU has to force them to act.

So the way I see it, your government are in a difficult position, if they are covering for some kind of paedophile network and they crucify your tourist industry in the process, they are going to get thrown out at the next election anyway. It is to be held in the Autumn isn't it?

I gained a very small amount of hope from when Amaral was convicted, everyone was saying he would get away with it etc, but I just had a feeling that things were changing and that he would not get away with what he did and he didn't, so perhaps not everyone in the establishment is corrupt?

Equally, if Hewlett's DNA matches, then the Portuguese are going to be forced to reopen the case and what ever it is they are hiding, is going to come out anyway.

I personally think this is the beginning of the end of the road for Amaral and all those involved in this cover, because let's be honest here this has been one huge collusion and subterfuge set by Amaral and no matter what he doesn now or what anyone else tries to do, it is just going to come out.

The best thing was when Hewlett ran from Portugal.

Before his son died, he was in a hospital near the Spanish border and he checked himself out and took his family off to Germany, so he was already on the run BEFORE his poor little boy died.

He was running from someone and some thing that is for sure.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 7:07 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue May 26, 2009 7:23 am

Yes I know he was, but it had not seemed to make him run before, he just drifted around, so what made him check himself out of the Spanish hospital and run to Germany?

I forgot to say, I think it is strange that all this is in the papers, but I do know this, the two cold case detectives are successful and they have over 60 years experience in solving such cases, so for me, I am hoping that this wasn't a leak, or some journalist got lucky with a story and that this is the very surface of the investigation and that far more is going on than we know about. Also you have to understand that we in the UK are quite used to our police actually telling us a lot of details about the investigations they are conducting, of course there are things they do not tell us, but we do get to know quite a bit and not having that barking mad secrecy doesn't seem to stop them from succeeding in solving cases.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 7:35 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 7:35 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 7:43 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Mon May 17, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue May 26, 2009 9:51 am

Alex

But Hewlett didnt flee Portugal, he was around for months at least. Exactly when did the Thompsons meet him, because unless he packed up and took off within a few days, he didnt flee Portugal over the Madeleine investigation.

My bet is he either couldnt get medical care in Portugal, or he was involved in something else, so needed to go.

Can someone give me the exact time that the Thompsons met him and his family, and exactly when he moved to Spain.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue May 26, 2009 9:57 am

dianeh wrote:Alex

But Hewlett didnt flee Portugal, he was around for months at least. Exactly when did the Thompsons meet him, because unless he packed up and took off within a few days, he didnt flee Portugal over the Madeleine investigation.

My bet is he either couldnt get medical care in Portugal, or he was involved in something else, so needed to go.

Can someone give me the exact time that the Thompsons met him and his family, and exactly when he moved to Spain.

I'd like to know whether anyone has checked that his children ARE his children and not a set that he has abducted.

I feel sure they will be, but i would prefer it checked
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue May 26, 2009 10:16 am

Good thought Sadie, I didnt even think of that.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 10:17 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue May 26, 2009 10:28 am

im not sure this guy would have killed Madeleine if he took her.Hes a sick b2astrd of course he is...although the Thomson said Hewlett was approached by gypsies and asked to buy his blond daughter.He refused.

Im wondering though if he later thought about the money and tried to find a child that looked like his daughter. Madeleine he says, looks like his daughter.Did he take Madeleine and take her to Morocco to sell her? He lived for 3 months in the riff mountains in morocco before leaving there.The Thomsons say he shifted to Spain pretty quickly to.He travelled so poeple dont ba an eyelide however the move to morroco was within days of madeleines abdution(am i right?..not sure).Met 3 also said they believed she was taken to these mountians.

I feel so sorry for his children.I can imagine what life with him was like.No wonder they dont want to put their arms around and say 'dad i love you' the only peace they got from him was when they were trying to stay out of his god dam way for fear of being beaten.He's abused girls for years,so i also wonder what life was like for his daughters.

IMO Hewlett should not be treated for his cancer. He as hurt soo many girls over so many years. IMO he should have his rights taken away .They should take his dna regardless of what he wants.They should strap him to a lie detector test and make him talk whether he wants to or not. And they should then stop all his treatment and give his victim's some peace because in all fairness learning that this monster is getting treated in intensive care and made comfortable from his pain makes me sick.How dare he be given such a comfortable pain free time.How dare they give him rights.

I have just read tonight how he is refusing to help privates and how he as asked medical staff to remove his details from computer records at the hospital.His wife is apparently playing silly games with the privates.She also refuses to talk and answer questions. If they have nothing to hide then why not help?Apparently the privates cant force him because they dont have the same rights as police...............RIGHTS?????? geeeez im fed up with hearing about peoples rights.Who cares about the rights and feelings of these victims?????this world is one screwed up mess.

Another though here............he as young children to yer???have they been asked if they know Madeleine? it could be they met her if she was with them at all.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 10:42 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue May 26, 2009 11:24 am

Clairsey quote]I have just read tonight how he is refusing to help privates and how he as asked medical staff to remove his details from computer records at the hospital...[/quote]

That, to me, is another suspicious thing! When he leaves theer either dead, alive, or SUPPOSEDLY dead, there will be no records of his medical condition for people to see - no Doctor will have to have told a lie. So there can be no come back on that Doctor. it smells fishy to me.

What other terminally ill man have you ever heard of asking for his medical record to be taken off the computer! Struth, it's beyond belief!

I now am really believing that this is a ploy to waste the detectives time and the funds money. I hope I am wrong, so that the McCanns can get closure.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 11:28 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue May 26, 2009 11:37 am

How would a ploy like that work Sadie? we are talking about official documents and professional people. If he does not want his diagnosis made public then he has the right as do each of us, but what he does not have the right to do is ask for it to be struck from the records, this is exactly why records are kept. In case of any legal come back, I do not actually think that can be correct. this would leave the hospital wide open to a claim of negligence by his partner and children, they would be able to claim all sorts and the hospital would not be able to defend itself, so this is NOT going to happen.
His records will be kept and not just anyone will be allowed to access them, but this is nothing new, however if the police wanted to access them, then they can apply for a court order and if they have grounds it WILL be granted.
Equally, while he is still alive if police want a DNA sample from him, he has to give it, end of!

I wonder what he is so afraid of? Did he not know the that there was unidentified DNA found in that apartment? If it matched his he would be in heap big trouble and so would his partner! Who is he trying to protect?

BOTH of them need to be officially questioned and BOTH should be required to give their DNA.

This is not a ploy to waste the funds money, why would he put himself an his family in the worlds press like this, that does not make much sense to me, sorry.

As more time passes and f this is true about his medical records (IF) then this gives me eve greater cause for concern.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue May 26, 2009 11:40 am

clairesy says.......

although the Thomson said Hewlett was approached by gypsies and asked to buy his blond daughter.He refused.
alex says...........
Put the blame on the Gypsies is always the easy way. A pedophile tells
you that was approached by gypsies and asked to buy his blond daughter
and you believe in the pedo because the Gypsies are "bad people" ....
very nice ;)

Hi alex, im not sure if you are misunderstanding me here???i aint blaming gypsies.Im merely quoting whats reported.The Thomson's befriended him(before they knew about his past of course) and they said he once told them a gypsy family approached him and asked to buy his blond child,and he refused.I haven't said gypsies are 'bad people'

I am asking if it is possible he then decided to sell a blond child to them that wasn't his.After all he and his wife do anything for cash don't they? It isnt a dig at gysies.its a theory i have on what might have occurred after he refused to sell his own child to them.I would think that same thing if he was approached by the queen and asked to sell his daughter. I haven't brought gypsy's into the equation,he brought them into it when he stated he refused to sell his small blond daughter to them.And no its not very nice, but at the end of the day i think everything needs to be looked into,regardless of what peoples feelings are with regards to personal circumstances and backgrounds etc.It isn't nice for the kids of these sales either. They are after all the ones who are being sold,abused, forced into whatever life they are sadly given by their abductors weather it be abuse or some deluded family somewhere who believes they can get away with this..... ...........and whoever they are,whatever their backgrounds or personal circumstances are they should be hunted down.Blame lies where it belongs,and the truth will come out one day.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue May 26, 2009 11:44 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/26/madeleine-mccann-detectives-urge-paedophile-ray-hewlett-to-talk-to-them-115875-21388659/

the link to the report released tonight where it states he as asked for records of his to be removed from pc etc....
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 26, 2009 11:49 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG