Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie

+6
Rosie
vee8
Tinkerbell43
rosemary
clairesy
jackf
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie Empty Hewlett says he has seen Maddie

Post by jackf Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:10 pm

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/2009/06/05/fall-maddie-mccann/kinderschaender-raymond-h-hat-sie-gesehen.html

The eerie child in Aachen "Yes, I have seen Maddie!"
From JUPP LEY
The case of the last two years, missing Maddie McCann (then 3) - he now takes a new turn?
Hewlett says he has seen Maddie HEWLETT-5609
Raymond H. (64) from Aachen, pedophiles and previous suspects in the case of Maddie, has always denied the case with something to do.
But now he admits for the first time: "Yes, I have seen Maddie."
If the case of the missing girl from England ahead of the resolution?
Maddie (then 3) disappeared in 2007 of a holiday complex in Praia da Luz (Portugal). Is certain: At the same time
H. Raymond was there with his wife and six children leave. The Briton, who is ill with cancer and most recently in a hospital in Aachen, was sitting three sexual assaults in jail
And now ...
IMAGE learned: Raymond H. gave to Maddie twice to have seen. And he remembers the exact spot in her right eye.
Yesterday brought the four policemen severely ill man on the spot, so investigators arrived from England for him several cases of abuse against children can hear. They also took a DNA sample from him to investigate the genetic material in England.
But Raymond H. is very weak, has cancer. It will be according to the doctors only a few weeks to live have. This, the lawyer appointed by him with the firm Thomas Dahmen.
Will it just before his death, but still confess something? What he really knows about Maddie disappearance?
Questionable whether the time is sufficient to settle the case Maddie McCann enlighten

Raymond H. (64) admits that he met Maddie. He is sick and has cancer, according to doctors not to live much longer

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie Empty Re: Hewlett says he has seen Maddie

Post by jackf Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:14 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1190856/Paedophile-Raymond-Hewlett-demands-money-answer-Madeleine-McCann-questions.html

Paedophile Raymond Hewlett demands thousands to answer Maddie questions

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:06 PM on 04th June 2009

• Comments (2)
  • Add to My Stories

Paedophile Raymond Hewlett has issued a brazen demand to be paid thousands of pounds to answer questions about the night Madeleine McCann went missing.
The child molester refused to speak to detectives hired by Kate and Gerry McCann unless they gave him a vast slice of the Madeleine Fund.
Hewlett, 62, who has a lifelong history of sexually abusing little girls, was in the Algarve when the three-year-old was snatched from her bed.
He is now in hospital in Germany recovering from throat cancer surgery, and has so far rebuffed efforts by the McCanns' investigators to interview him.
A source close to the McCanns told the Mail: 'He is actually demanding a fee to answer questions that could help the inquiry. It is truly reprehensible. There is no way anyone is going to pay him.'Hewlett says he has seen Maddie Article-1186989-05108AE5000005DC-702_224x553
Hewlett says he has seen Maddie Article-1186989-050CD666000005DC-5_224x553

Pay day: Convicted paedophile Raymond Hewlett (left) and a sketch of a man allegedly seen close to the resort when Madeleine was abducted

Convicted paedophile Hewlett is also wanted for questioning by West Yorkshire police over an unsolved indecent assault on an eight-year-old in 1975.
Hewlett will have little choice over speaking to the police, but the McCanns' private investigators have no powers to compel him to answer their questions.
The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: 'We still need to speak to Mr Hewlett who remains a person of interest to the inquiry. We are confident that we will be able to speak to him in the near future, and we hope that he and his legal representative will see the sense in clearing his name.'Hewlett says he has seen Maddie Article-1187064-050FF03F000005DC-666_233x347

Missing: Raymond Hewlett has been linked with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

But as of this afternoon, Hewlett was still remaining firm on his repulsive demand. He has strenuously denied having anything to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
A friend of the McCanns said: 'It has been made abundantly clear to Hewlett that he is not going to get a penny from the Madeleine Fund. It would be like asking the victims to pay.
'He is saying he wants money to look after his kids if he dies, but no one is going to touch him with a bargepole. He should be more worried about being eliminated from the inquiry. If he truly has nothing to hide, he should be happy to come out and say it. He ought to be grateful that the detectives are willing to speak to him with a view to crossing him off their list of possible suspects.'
Two ex-policemen, former detective inspector Dave Edgar and former detective sergeant Arthur Cowley, are now in charge of the Madeleine hunt. They were hired by the McCanns after Spanish agency Metodo 3 failed to find any trace of their daughter.
Last week, the British detectives flew to Aachen in Germany to try to speak to Hewlett in hospital, but he rebuffed them.
Although he later changed his mind, they had already returned home empty-handed by then.
Former soldier Hewlett's German wife Marianna Schmuker initially agreed to help the investigators, but she has now enlisted a local lawyer on his behalf to 'negotiate' a fee for access.Hewlett says he has seen Maddie Article-1187064-04FDBFF1000005DC-190_468x345

Kate and Gerry McCann who are still searching for their missing daughter

Hewlett is one of 38 paedophiles known to have been - or still be - in the Algarve when Madeleine vanished from her holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.
The McCanns' detectives are building profiles on each of them and are understood to regard four or five of them as being particularly significant.
They are also examining possible links with seven other sex attacks on tourist children in which a paedophile has broken into a holiday apartment on the Algarve, over the past four years. Two of these attacks happened since Madeleine went missing. The investigators are convinced the answer to the Madeleine riddle lies close to where she disappeared.
Hewlett was an hour's drive up the coast in May 2007, living on a campsite with his wife and six children in a blue Dodge truck, which detectives would still like to trace. He later moved the family to a camp ground in Morocco.
Today, Hewlett's wife hung up the phone when asked about his demand for money

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Has he really seen her or is he lying to try and get some money

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:43 pm

hi jack,

im not sure either way.Im thinking he knows something although i could be wrong.

but nevertheless i don't think under any circumstances he should be given payment for talking. I wrote on another thread last night that i feel paying him for talking is an insult to his victims.And i would be disgusted if he did get payment for his information to.

I pasted that report above on another thread to yesterday.And im glad to read this part,which echos what i said in many ways.................

A friend of the McCanns said: 'It has been made abundantly clear to Hewlett that he is not going to get a penny from the Madeleine Fund. It would be like asking the victims to pay. 'He is saying he wants money to look after his kids if he dies, but no one is going to touch him with a bargepole. He should be more worried about being eliminated from the inquiry. If he truly has nothing to hide, he should be happy to come out and say it. He ought to be grateful that the detectives are willing to speak to him with a view to crossing him off their list of possible suspects.'
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Hi Clairesy,

sorry if I have duplicated something that is already on here, hope you don't mind.

I agree that he shouldn't get any money. I wondered though if the press think he has a story will they pay him and then will he tell lies to get the money.
If he does know something but dies without talking that would be awful and could make a difference to Madeleine being found.
He is an evil man and he knows he has the upper hand in this

ADDED: I have just come across the other thread, so sorry for starting this one so there are now two threads running about Hewlett - newbie's boob Ooops

Last edited by jackf on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi JackF!

Thanks for the welcome too!! I am sure the Press will pay him. No doubt about that. But whether he will completely open up to the truth.........only if he is threatened I reckon. And who knows what pressure can be put on him, his wife, his children....

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Hi jack that's fine,loads gets duplicated on here lol. I mentioned it only to coincide with my view on him not getting money under any circumstances.

Its a touchy subject isn't it,one that as to be carefully handled thought out etc, For the mccanns obviously Madeleine is their priority,my daughter is mine and i would go to any lengths to make sure i brought her back home.

Paying him to talk is something totally disagree with with,but i could understand the family if they felt they wanted to to,although i would be disgusted with the choice to pay him.Not so much with the mccanns,but with him,and with those who feel a payment would be a good thing or a right thing to do.It is awful and like the report says it is like making his victims pay.Not good and i would imagine that would have an effect on them. They have payed enough as far as im concerned learning this nut is back in their lives and what hes done to them being dragged back up into the papers again must be terrible for them.To learn he would get payment in order to look after his kids when he dies would cripple their minds.It would mine anyway.Its sort of like undermining what he has done to you,because there are more important things at hand now etc etc.Sound silly but its true,thats what it means.And that how it would be seen by his victims to.

I really don't know what to suggest because imo as the report says,he should be more interested in clearing his name,not gaining money.However as i said last night in another post of mine.He isn't concerned about clearing his name because his name will never be cleared anyway.He is a peado and nothing will clear that up,no amount of money,no amount of interviews etc,no amount of jail sentences either. So i really don't think he is interested in clearing his name.That alone isnt a good thing to read because it says he isn't worried about harming his victims,being a peado and what he as done to these people is irrelevant to him and he as no remorse or want to be tactful about that either.Hes just a sicko,a money grabbing one to. Blatantly allowing the entire world to see that in his mind money is more important than not being a peadophile.

It could be he is asking for money but is lying,it could however be that he is thinking he only as weeks to live so is going to give the relevant info to find Madeleine but only if they support his kids by giving them cash for the inof. IMO though his kids would be better served getting support else where and not from their sickos fathers blood money.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:32 pm

Berlin - A convicted paedophile undergoing treatment at a German hospital has admitted seeing British girl Madeleine McCann around the time of her disappearance from a holiday apartment in Portugal two years ago, the online edition of the mass-circulation newspaper Bild reported Friday. The man, identified as Raymond H, was on holiday with his wife and six children in the resort of Praia da Luz on the Algarve during the period in question, Bild.de said. Madeleine, was three when she vanished from the apartment on May 3, 2007, while her parents were having dinner with friends nearby. She has never been found. Raymond H, who is undergoing cancer treatment at a hospital in the west German city of Aachen, had previously been a suspect in the case, but denied any involvement. Now he has admitted seeing the girl twice and was able to remember the red spot she had on her eye, Bild.de reported without giving a source. "Yes, I saw her," the report quoted hthe 64-year-old as saying. The newspaper said police from Britain travelled to Germany on Thursday to question Raymond H about cases of child abuse in England. They took DNA samples from him for examination in England, the report said. Doctors treating Raymond H said he was very weak and had only a few weeks to live, the man's lawyer told Bild.de. The report said Raymond H, originally from Britain, had served three jail terms for sex offences.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/271826,report-paedophile-admits-seeing-british-toddler-madeleine.html
+++++++++++++++

what red spot in her eye?? thats a new one by mean is that a misprint?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:10 pm

you know i cant get him out of my head.I cleaning and pottering about the house back and forth here for a cuppa and fag break and the more an more im thinking about him the more i think he has taken Madeleine.Either to sell to that gypsy family or to abuse her.Its been making my tummy turn over,Ive been close to tears sometimes thinking about this this morning.

If he is lying why say i seen her twice?Why not just 'yes i saw her'?

IMO he could be telling the truth although i doubt anything that comes of his stinking mouth can be taken seriously.Its a case of trying to analyse what hes saying i suppose.
.BUT....hes seen her twice???To me that indicates she is alive because if she was abducted hurt and killed then how would he have seen her twice?

Ive been looking at at a report on line and read it over and over again about 4 times in a row,and little Madeleine's face staring out makes me go cold.I don't know if Hewlett as information on Madeleine that is true or relevant to this case.But the whole thing makes me want to cry,how dare he play mind games where this child's life is concerned.I have pictured her with him traveling in his van etc,Could the saying''i have seen her twice'' be totally irrelevant and mean he as seen her many times.In other words he had her with him.Or could it mean that he as seen her twice,hes taken her sold her and as seen her since in order to go and see these people and make sure they are keeping silence about the sale?Or could it mean nothing at all.

His sort make me sick,they play these cruel mind games they know they are doing it .........they are that good at tricking people,playing games and manipulating them.Making people feel bad and putting them into a position where they question there own actions etc. The mccanns have been through soo much,why cant this just end for them now.I would love for god to please help them find this child weather she is dead or alive end their torment once and for all and not allow anyone else to play stupid emotional games on their already tormented minds.It isnt fair. These baztards are forever walking about figuring out their next victim.I cant handle looking into his rotten face and knowing he is yet again trying to win and be the powerful one by gaining money to talk.To talk about something he may or may not even know anything about.It makes me sick that hes doing all this and i would love to rip his sick twisted face off.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:45 pm

Am I correct in thinking that the wording of the reward money states that any "information leading to the discovery of Madeleine is worth 2.million"? But he is not claiming this. He wants cash for his kids because he is dying and he knows SOMETHING about that night. I don´t think he will necessarily lie. But he will embroider, in order to pad it out. To the newspapers for sure. That sketch and the photo of him is remarkable. I looked at his medallion in the photo. Could not see it drawn, but wonder if the witness caught a glimpse of it?? Wishful thinking on my part. Oh this is too tantalising!!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:12 pm

rosemary wrote:Am I correct in thinking that the wording of the reward money states that any "information leading to the discovery of Madeleine is worth 2.million"? But he is not claiming this. He wants cash for his kids because he is dying and he knows SOMETHING about that night. I don´t think he will necessarily lie. But he will embroider, in order to pad it out. To the newspapers for sure. That sketch and the photo of him is remarkable. I looked at his medallion in the photo. Could not see it drawn, but wonder if the witness caught a glimpse of it?? Wishful thinking on my part. Oh this is too tantalising!!!

Hi Rosemary, I had the same thoughts as you, if he knows anything that could lead to the whereabouts of Madeleine then that reward money could be his!

I think he is enjoying playing games with everyone, but it really wouldn't surprise me if he had seen Madeleine, these people usually have some kind of network that they slither within.

I do think his resemblance to the photofit is uncannily similar but I'm just concerned about the age, I dont think people could be nigh on 30 years out of their assessment of someones age. I know he is ill, but I think he looks all of his 62/65 years of age.

What has happened to "pimpleman" why all this focus is being applied to Hewlett ? unless Hewlett is the sprat to catch the mackeral.

As you quite rightly say, it is all very tantalising.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:47 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/2466650/Brit-paedo-I-did-see-Maddie.html

the sun also carry's the story that Hewlett admits to seeing Madeleine.Although the wording is different and it suggests he says he seen her before she disappeared???It also reads that he says..........he ''doesn't even believe the child is abducted let alone murdered''

who mentioned murder?
here it is.................FUGITIVE British paedophile Raymond Hewlett has sensationally confessed that
he DID see Madeleine McCann before she disappeared, it was reported today.

Pervert Hewlett — who is undergoing cancer treatment in Germany —
is said to have told reporters: "Yes - I have seen Maddie."
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:31 am

Tinkerbell I know what you mean about the drawing, far too young. But I am guessing it was drawn with little detailed information and .......perhaps 2 years ago on a good day,- Hewlett has been very sick and had treatment since then. He may have had more hair then? I suppose it is the body language that is so very stricking, - that walk....
And Clairesy I think he always did say from the outset that he believed Madeleine met "with an accident in the apartment and it was a cover up".....at least I thought I read that quote somewhere. So murder or abduction was out.

But all is speculation. The man is an out and out liar anyway. My gut feeling is: he knows Something! And he is very scared right now. And not ready to meet His Maker! Wonder why?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 am

And I can´t striking well spell......(stricking? a new word)........

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:29 am

Talk about being caught between a rock and a hard place! Do they pay the sicko or not? If they do, and he is lying, what have they lost, some money. If they don't pay, and he knows something, they may loose Madeleine forever. It could drive someone mad trying to decide what's for the best. I really can't make my mind up here. other than that is totally repugnant of the fiend to even think of asking for payment.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:47 am

You pay him Vee8.....it´s done all the time. Deals within wheels....in cash or kind or protection or whatever turns the wheels.....there is much wheeling and dealing going on right now. But the Mccanns stay out of it. This is everyday good old fashioned police work. IMHO.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:49 am

You pay him Vee8.....it´s done all the time. Deals within wheels....in cash or kind or protection or whatever turns the wheels.....there is much wheeling and dealing going on right now. But the Mccanns stay out of it. This is everyday good old fashioned police work. IMHO.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:28 am

I think once again, trust in the detectives, I am sure they will know the best way to go about this. This could all be wholly academic anyway, as apparently according to the Sun, the British detectives have him in for questioning, if they think there is the remotest possibility that he was involved in Madeleine's disappearance, or just knows something about it, then they will question him. They know the urgency of this I am sure.

I can see the age discrepancy too, but what I am thinking, is this was two years ago, he probably was not ill then and maybe looked younger for his age. The witnesses say that saw the man in sketch on the night that Madeleine was abducted, don't forget, they are describing someone they have seen briefly in the dark, who had more hair and a mustache, a mistake could have been made, not saying this happened, but it is possible.

There is also another scenario about who could have been seen that night and that person is not a million miles away from Raymond Hewlett.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:54 am

I my opinion this could also be speculation from the press in a way to sell newspapers.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:11 am

Could very well be Pedro, would not put it past them. But I do hasten to add that the Sun (a red top tabloid newspaper in the UK) has an uncanny habit of getting quite a lot of things right. I am watching this story, I have a gut feeling about this person.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:21 am

Just take a look at the manly features of Hewlett's partner and pay particular attention to the eyebrows, teeth and hair!

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie SNN2511A-380_810904a
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 am

if he as apparently said hes seen Madeleine then the brit cops who have him in or questioning should question him with regards for that.If a person reveals they know something about a criminal investigation that can be held in contempt for not saying about it.So imo he should be able to be quizzed by cops now that he as demanded money for info and also said he as seen her.

something else i thought of today while my minds working over time on this deluded piece of s### is this........................he first states he has nothing to do with Madeleine's abduction.That he was no where in the vicinity of luz when she taken.Now he states that 'yes i have seen maddie before she was taken'.(reported in the sun)

so if he saw her before she was taken he was obviously in and around luz around about the time she taken then???Madeleine was on holiday,she had only been there a few days.So he must have been in luz then???

What is he lying about?What is the truth?Hes playing games here and no one knows whats true and whats not.I say put the sicko in an electric char wt his head ready put on his head gear then start asking questions,he will soon talk.And i know i don't like torture..........but hes a peado and i make exceptions for guys like him.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:41 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
rosemary wrote:Am I correct in thinking that the wording of the reward money states that any "information leading to the discovery of Madeleine is worth 2.million"? But he is not claiming this. He wants cash for his kids because he is dying and he knows SOMETHING about that night. I don´t think he will necessarily lie. But he will embroider, in order to pad it out. To the newspapers for sure. That sketch and the photo of him is remarkable. I looked at his medallion in the photo. Could not see it drawn, but wonder if the witness caught a glimpse of it?? Wishful thinking on my part. Oh this is too tantalising!!!

Hi Rosemary, I had the same thoughts as you, if he knows anything that could lead to the whereabouts of Madeleine then that reward money could be his!

I think he is enjoying playing games with everyone, but it really wouldn't surprise me if he had seen Madeleine, these people usually have some kind of network that they slither within.

I do think his resemblance to the photofit is uncannily similar but I'm just concerned about the age, I dont think people could be nigh on 30 years out of their assessment of someones age. I know he is ill, but I think he looks all of his 62/65 years of age.

What has happened to "pimpleman" why all this focus is being applied to Hewlett ? unless Hewlett is the sprat to catch the mackeral.

As you quite rightly say, it is all very tantalising.

The reward money wouldn't be his if he had something to do with Madeleine's abduction, the only way he would get money then would be by trying to sell his dirty secrets for money.

He is known to have been in PDL on a number of occasions and parked by the Ocean Club - what was he doing there, there are closer places to Tavira if he wanted to take his children to the beach, so was he there to visit likeminded friends.

I'm not sure if he is the actual one who took her, so that would still leave pimple man or someone not too far from Hewlett in the picture, but I am not convinced that he knows nothing at all. He not only knows the Ocean Club, the apartments and the layout of things, he had been living in Tavira for some time yet he packed up in 30 minutes shortly after Madeleine disappeared and took off for Morocco. He is supposed to have been given things which he sold at boot sales to make money, so how did he get enough money to take his wife and 6 children to Morocco so suddenly. I don't know, but to me it certainly leaves things to be answered and time is running short.
This evil man knows that he has the upper hand and I also think he is playing mind games.
Set the PJ on him, they are well practised at making people talk !

Last edited by jackf on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:43 am

rosemary wrote:Hi JackF!

Thanks for the welcome too!! I am sure the Press will pay him. No doubt about that. But whether he will completely open up to the truth.........only if he is threatened I reckon. And who knows what pressure can be put on him, his wife, his children....

His wife got him a lawyer and, unfortunately, I don't think anyone will be allowed to put much pressure on him due to his deteriotating health.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:48 am

Rosiepops wrote:Just take a look at the manly features of Hewlett's partner and pay particular attention to the eyebrows, teeth and hair!

Hewlett says he has seen Maddie SNN2511A-380_810904a

HI rosie, i think she could easily pass as a man!! why havent the detectives asked to question her? cause if her boyfriend has something to do with maddies abduction then surely she has!! infact she looks more like the photofit then he does!!!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next