Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seems like Hewlett has died

+5
Rosie
whymadeleine
christabel
Tinkerbell43
May
9 posters

Go down

Seems like Hewlett has died Empty Seems like Hewlett has died

Post by May Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2926826/Maddie-perv-Raymond-Hewlett-takes-his-secrets-to-the-grave.html
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Seems like Hewlett has died Empty Re: Seems like Hewlett has died

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:33 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2926826/Maddie-perv-Raymond-Hewlett-takes-his-secrets-to-the-grave.html

'Maddie perv' dies with his secrets

By NEIL SYSON

Published: Today
A PAEDOPHILE who was a prime suspect in the hunt for Madeleine McCann has died - taking any secrets he had to the grave.

Convicted child rapist Raymond Hewlett, 64, died of throat cancer and was cremated at a pauper's funeral in Germany four months ago.

His ex-wife Susan, 64, and children in Telford, Shropshire, were unaware of his death.

Maddie

Two private detectives hired by Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry went to Aachen, Germany, at least three times in a bid to interview Hewlett.

But a source said: "He always wriggled out of it, saying he was too sick to see them. He was never eliminated from the inquiry.
Maddie, of Rothley, Leics, was three when she vanished on holiday in Portugal in May 2007. Ex-soldier Hewlett bore a close resemblance to a straggly-haired man seen lurking near the McCann apartment.

He was in Portugal when Maddie was snatched and left for Morocco three weeks later. And he told a pal he knew gipsies who sold children to perverts. Hewlett's German second wife Mariana, 35, refused to comment.

n.syson@the-sun.co.u
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:44 am

I'm very surprised to have only learn't of this now.

How very cruel if he has taken his secrets to the grave, I had hoped for the first time in his sorry life Hewlett may have done the right thing.

I wonder if Mariana does know anything and now Hewlett has gone she will speak. Hopefully the PI's will pursue this ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:53 am

Did he die 4 months ago???

This was the news 24th January 2010, so he would have already been dead.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/118676/1-000-days-of-hunt-for-Maddie/
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:27 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I'm very surprised to have only learn't of this now.

How very cruel if he has taken his secrets to the grave, I had hoped for the first time in his sorry life Hewlett may have done the right thing.

I wonder if Mariana does know anything and now Hewlett has gone she will speak. Hopefully the PI's will pursue this ?

Hiya Tink's,
I have just posted about this on another thread I cannot believe that this didn't make the media
I also was wondering if the greaving family may try to sell their story .. did he take his secrets to the grave ?
There are other families too who have been let down by this creature, May he Rot in Hell.
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 am

Well it is the Star Tinks! But who knows? I am wondering when it was the McCanns made their appeal for *RELATIVES* to m come forward and they made it very clear that they were not appealing to the abductor, but they were appealing to his/her family and or friends.
Maybe they were told when he died and this is why they then made the appeal, hoping that Mariana may come forward.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm

Maybe this is why it did NOT make the media? Just maybe, it was to give Mariana chance to contact the McCanns with information (if she had any) and by keeping his death out of the news, she may have been more comfortable to come forward??
Now, 4 months later, she hasn't, so the media have now run the story??
Possibility perhaps?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:50 pm

Blackpool Maddie suspect dies

Published Date:
12 April 2010
Seems like Hewlett has died TH1_124201033maddiesuspect

Raymond Hewlett

A BLACKPOOL paedophile, who
was a prime suspect in the hunt for Madeleine McCann, has died.

Private detectives working for the McCann family wanted to question Raymond
Hewlett - who grew up in Marton - about the youngster's disappearance.

Theybelieved the 64-year-old, a convicted rapist, bore a striking
resemblance to the description of a straggly haired man who was seen
near the McCann's apartment on the night of her disappearance.

Hewas also thought to have been living in Portugal, just an hour away
from the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz, when she disappeared in May

It is believed he left for Morocco three weeks later.

But the former serviceman - who grew up in a semi-detached house on Hawes
Side Lane - was in ill health by the time investigators wanted to
question him and living in Germany with a new wife.

Hewlett was suffering from throat cancer.

And now it has been revealed he has died and will take any knowledge of the McCann
case he may have had with him to the grave.

Hewlett had a long record of sex attacks on young girls and was wanted by police in
Britain for offences dating back more than 30 years.

When Hewlett's name was linked to the case, former neighbours in Blackpool told The Gazette Hewlett was "very
strange" and said it was "frightening" to hear he had been linked with
Madeleine's disappearance.

The former neighbour, who asked to remain anonymous, said: "He was born on Hawes Side Lane just a few doors
down and he had two sisters who were quite a bit older than him.

"He was a bit younger than me but I remember him well and he was always
very strange and a bit weird."

The son of a Blackpool baker, Hewlett was one of seven brothers and sisters in a large family.

He spent time in the Scots Guards and worked on fairgrounds before later
committing a string of sexual offences.

In 1972 he was jailed after abducting a 12-year-old girl and taking her to the moors near his
home in Todmorden, West Yorkshire.

He had incapacitated her with a rag soaked in paint thinner.

She narrowly escaped being raped.

In 1978 Hewlett attacked another girl, this time putting a gun to her back
but she too managed to escape.

He was jailed for four years for that offence.

Then in 1988 he was jailed again after attacking a newspaper delivery girl.

He was also questioned over the murder of 11-year-old Lesley Molseed, who was found in a lay-by in
Ripponden,West Yorkshire, in October 1975.

Hewlett was identified as a suspect after Stefan Kiszko, who was originally convicted of the
murder and spent 16 years in jail, had his conviction overturned.

Ronald Castree, a taxi driver from Shaw, near Oldham, was later convicted of
the killing.

Hewlett always protested his innocence in the McCann case.

It was reported he spoke to journalists outside his hospital to declare he had nothing to hide.

"I didn't kill that McCann girl," he was reported to have said.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Blackpool-Maddie-suspect-dies.6219499.jp

He was still demanding loads of money for interviews ... What did he take with him to his grave ?
Besides the lives of the youngster's he ruined ..

Last edited by whymadeleine on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tidy up)
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm

I know...I can't shift the feeling that he could have pointed the PI's in the right direction..............Hope he rots in Hell......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Whatever He knew, she knows! She'll talk eventually, Kate and Gerry will find Madeleine, and they will discover what happened to Madeleine, and everyone is going to learn who was involved, the whole world will see that little child's abductors rot, and I could not feel more certain.

Personally I do not see Hewlett dying as a bad thing, I see it as a good thing, he cannot control Mariana anymore and he cannot hurt his dear little *innocent* children, who remember asked for none of this and must be protected at all costs.
His control has ended, we do not know how long he has been dead, I suspect it is not 4 months, even if it were, it is only very early days. We do not know what kind of life Mariana was forced to lead, we do not know the extent of the control Hewlett had over her and what he made her do, we do not know how psychologically battered and beaten she has been, or even if she has been, imo I think this is probably the case, If it is, it will take time and questioning by properly trained people. However,if she had been subject to this kind of control and pressure the emotional damage will be extensive and for her to tell what she undoubtedly knows, she needs to be reassured that she will be treated fairly and that her children will be taken care of no matter what happens. There is also the possibility of not only psychological harm being done to those children, there is the possibility of abuse too, certainly by the accounts of the people that knew Hewlett, have reported the strange way the children act and how they communicate with each other and not really talking, something has happened to those children for them to behave in this way.

I am convinced Mariana knows something, but unlike the feelings I had about her partner, I do not have those about her, she is a mother, she looked to me to be in a dreadful position, terrified for her children and for herself.
I honestly believe that she was some kind of live in victim of Hewlett's, he was a violent convicted predatory paedophile, look at the age difference between them. I am not suggesting that big age difference relationships means that people are paedophiles, however, I am suggesting it in this particular case. It is my opinion that he met Mariana and groomed her while she still very young and vulnerable, he controlled her and before she knew it she was pregnant with no means of support and no one to help her, she was wholly dependant on Hewlett, even for the hand to mouth existence she obviously lived with him and look at their time together, he kept her pregnant, controlled her with babies, make no mistake he ruled that poor woman. I think she knows everything, and I no way do I condone what she has done but I can see and understand what may have lead her to this situation.

She will talk eventually, hopefully there are people helping her towards that aim now, but when they get the information they need, I do hope they help her and I do that her children start to live a happier more normal life, if they don't, then that is six more people with problems that will inevitably affect not only their lives but other people and other people's lives. There is one picture of Mariana that remains in my mind and in it she looks haunted and absolutely terrified.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:30 pm

But what if she knows who and what and would be in fear of her own and her childrens lives if she spoke out. You cannot spend money when you are dead......This worries me if she did know anything about Hewlett's dealings/friends in PDL area...which I'm sure she does.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 am

I'm not necissarily talking about money Cat, I'm talking about her being reassured that those people cannot get to her or her children and that she is not going to be held to blame for something that was not her fault, we do not know what the woman has been forced to go through, I don't, she may have been totally complicit for all I know, I am just trying to point out that women in her position are usually controlled, they are as much the victim as the children that Hewlett has damaged! If no one tries, then if she does know something then it is never likely to come out. Maybe it can all be anonymously and then she and her children given new identities, I can well accept the point you make, I would terrified witless too! However, if this was the case then the chances of her being got at by "undesirables" is the same if she doesn't not talk, they may just try and shut her up anyway!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 am

I just wish someone would talk to her.......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Rosie, I hope you are right. But I wonder if she was that controlled if she actually knows anything at all.
Those children have to be taken into care, wherever they are.
At least the ones still living... and the ones that are registered with the state, somewhere.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:48 am

Friday, 16 April 2010

A pauper’s funeral for convicted paedophile Raymond Hewlett

Seems like Hewlett has died C_71_article_1216878_image_list_image_list_item_0_image
Raymond Hewlett, 64, who was also named as a suspect in the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann, died
of throat cancer and was cremated at a pauper's funeral in Germany four months ago.

A convicted paedophile wrongly believed to have abducted and killed 11-year-old
Rochdale schoolgirl Lesley Molseed in 1975 has died.

Raymond Hewlett, 64, who was also named as a suspect in the kidnapping
of Madeleine McCann, died of throat cancer and was cremated at a pauper's funeral in Germany four
months ago.

At the time of Lesley's murder, Hewlett, then 30, from Todmorden, West Yorkshire was married
but having an affair with a 15-year-old.

The day after her body was recovered he fled to Ireland telling his teenage lover they had to avoid the police.

He became the prime suspect in Lesley's murder after Stefan Kiszko, the man convicted of her murder, was cleared of the crime by Appeal Court judges in 1992, after spending 16 years in prison.

Mr Kiszko died shortly afterwards.Hewlett was named as the person most likely to have carried out the killing of Lesley in a book published bya former detective in 1997.

As a result, the Molseed family campaigned in Todmorden, the town where Hewlett lived at the time of Lesley's killing, handing out leaflets naming Hewlett and calling for justice for Lesley.

However, after the introduction of DNA profiling in 2003, police finally cleared Hewlett of Lesley's murder. Hewlett, the son of a Blackpool baker, served with the Scots Guards. Later, he worked on fairgrounds before committing a string of sexual offences.

In 1972 he was jailed after abducting a 12-year-old girl on her way to school and taking her to the moors 10 miles from Todmorden. He had made her lose consciousness by putting a rag soaked in paint thinner over
her face then sexually assaulting her.

In 1978 Hewlett attacked another girl in Todmorden. He went into the house of someone he knew while their daughter was alone at home.

Armed with a gun he tried to strip her but fled when she told him a visitor was expected. He was jailed for four years for that offence.In 1988 he was jailed again after kidnapping and indecently assaulting a
14-year-old newspaper delivery girl in Mold, north Wales.

In November 2007, Ronald Castree, a taxi driver from Shaw, near Oldham, was convicted of the killing of Lesley - 32 years after her death. He was jailed for life and told he must serve a minimum of 30 years.

When police reinvestigated Lesley's murder Hewlett quickly became a suspect.

They spoke to witnesses who had seen what looked like his van in the lay-by off the A672 near to where Lesley's body was found. It was where he used to take his teenage girlfriend to have sex.

They also interviewed convicts he was in jail with when he was questioned about Lesley's killing. All said he had disguised the issue, saying he was being interviewed about killing a woman rather than a child, but one said he had admitted to killing her.

Seems like Hewlett has died Hewlettscarface1

Shortly before he died Hewlett admitted he was in the Algarve, Portugal
at the time Madeleine McCann was snatched from the resport in May
2007. He looked strikingly similar to pictures of a suspect seen
lurking near her apartment. But he insisted he had nothing to do with
her disappearance.
A pauper’s funeral for convicted paedophile

Last edited by whymadeleine on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tidy up)
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 am

im glad the beast is dead,hells gained another monster and for that im glad...although i hope he haunt taken any secrets about this case to the grave with him.

Ive been thinking a little about this guy just lately and im thinking that although we al here have passed a lot of opinion and theory's on what(if anything) he might know...im also thinking that the investigators would have most probably found some way of interrogating him (or his wife) well before now if they seriously felt the had anything to do with Madeleine's abduction.

Thats not to say he is innocent though because these crazy b@stards can run rings around the best of them.... so even the best and most experienced of investigators might have trouble unraveling his whereabouts and involvement in any such crime.

I do feel though that given his sick health(good riddance to him) they would have prioritized him if they felt talking to him was going to lead to Madeleine.Surely there is a way that they could of held him before a court against his will??

the guys a nut case anyway and could very well of been involved in other sex crimes simialr to those he carried out in the past.In Portugal they have no sex offenders register etc and so Hewlett was pretty much in a pervs paradise...thats probably why that poor 15 year old girl backed him up and gave him an alibi.What cop would believe the word a child when she appears to be giving a peadophile an alibi??Makes no sence to me at all.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down