Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Very Own Blog

2 posters

Go down

Our Very Own Blog Empty Our Very Own Blog

Post by dianeh Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Rosie has made the most wonderful comment on our blog about a thread on the 3A's. Let me post it here and then I will tell you why I love it.

Our Very Own Blog Bg_072
Our Very Own Blog Blank Rosiepops said...

Well I read that thread and what a lot of rubbish it is. The same culprits spewing out the same old predictable nonsense.
The only thing different is Viv trying to creep and crawl her way in favour, now that is vomit inducing, perhaps we should rename Viv the 'vomitinducer'? I was almost embarrassed for her.

I think they are all protesting too much, they so do not want to hear anything positive about the search for Madeleine. Obviously most of them do not want her found, after all it would destroy their sad little spite fest.

If their sad and sick little brains cannot cope with this news and they have flown up in arms about it, I wonder what they will think about what happens next? Now that is really going to upset them!

15 January 2009 23:05

It is the last paragraph that is the winner.

Now the morons are going to be wondering what is going to happen next, and how Rosie knows what is going to happen next. So there will be comments galore about it and about how Rosie is really a McCann in disguise. I can hardly wait for it.

Actually Rosie, what is going to happen next? I suspect something is in the works, and that the latest appeal or the files have uncovered something in Portugal, and that is a big reason for Gerry going back.

But I love the way Rosie wrote this, it will just #### the anti's off so much as they try to figure out what she is talking about. If this doesnt get its own thread I will go 'he' for chasie. (That is 'it' for 'tag', if you are American, got no idea what it is if you are British, but you get the general idea).

Laffin

Last edited by dianeh on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : THought of some other things to write in.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Our Very Own Blog Empty Re: Our Very Own Blog

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Lol, it's not what happens next that will be most interesting but the anticipation on 3A's about what will happen next.

The anticipation and inability to gain access to here will drive them into a frenzy.

Whatever does happen next will just be viewed as a lie in some sort of conspiracy. But by then they will have already worked out the truth anyway, not.

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm

ModNrodder wrote:Lol, it's not what happens next that will be most interesting but the anticipation on 3A's about what will happen next.

The anticipation and inability to gain access to here will drive them into a frenzy.

Whatever does happen next will just be viewed as a lie in some sort of conspiracy. But by then they will have already worked out the truth anyway, not.

I hope you are right Moddy about them not being able to gain access here. Hopefully they don't know what is going on and haven't managed to get access, but I am very guarded about what I post here, just in case.

But then I am quite paranoid and suspicious minded. I question everything, as you may have noticed!!

You are right, if they haven't got access it will be driving them mad. Te he Laughing
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Our Very Own Blog Empty Hi Diane

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:18 pm

It already has got a thread dedicated to it...on Viles. I laughed my head off because Viv has written everything in BOLD, BLACK font and it is all squashed together. And here is the really funny bit...Viv has decided Rosie is Phil McCann.
You can see that Viv is really ####-d off because she thinks we know something she does not.
Anyone who wants to brighten their day...I suggest they pop over to Viles for a read.
Vile is really off her trolley. Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Back to top Go down

Our Very Own Blog Empty Mum

Post by dianeh Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:25 pm

I knew it, they would read so much into those comments.

Well done Rosie.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down