Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew James Blog

+3
vee8
littleminx
Tinkerbell43
7 posters

Go down

Matthew James Blog Empty Matthew James Blog

Post by dianeh Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:06 am

Just thought I would put this up for all of you MJ fans.

Over the last seventeen months there have been many, many requests for Daily Merlin Insights to be written in more 'plain english'.

There has been a very fundamental reason why the insights had been 'encrypted' in the way that they had been ... the 'case' which they had been following is not a straightforward situation. It is very complex, with many layers to it.

In order to protect those at its core, I chose to be very deliberate and careful in my reporting of the insights I'd been receiving by way of remote viewing, clairvoyancy and mediumship. Where appropriate, certain key points have been omitted completely as they would have been too revealing for such a public blog. We've had so many visitors on the blog ... any of which could have been the 'enemy' (in fact I determined at an early stage that the enemy had been visiting the blog on numerous occasions) ...

This encryption will have frustrated so many people, but it was a necessary veil of protection for the situation.

However, there are certain aspects to the insights which can now be 'unveiled'. In the coming weeks, watch this space (and A Light Down Under) for synopses of the characters and encryptions. Crash helmets might be needed in places!

Added by Matthew James At 10/14/2008 09:30:00 PM

Index: Daily Merlin, Daily Merlin Review, Lights Down Under, Madeleine McCann, Matthew James

this should be interesting. If I understand MJ correctly, he beleives that Madeleine has been found and will appear in public later in the year. So it will be interesting what he has to say about the different people he has mentioned in his posts. He never mentions names though.

He said it would be all quiet on the boards and then Madeleine would be back, after a world event. So speculation is rife that he meant the Stock Market crash.

If you havent seen MJ blog, here is the link.

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/

I read it mainly because it helps to keep hoping. When I am low and despair for Madeleine, I read his blog for a bit of encouragement. I must admit thought I am a bit sceptical but I wish that it could be true and Madeleine was already found and on her way home.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Matthew James Blog Empty Re: Matthew James Blog

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:46 am

Thanks for posting this Diane. I thought he was away for a few weeks so I haven't been over of late.

I must admit, like you I tend to visit his site when I'm feeling particularly anxious for Madeleine and 9 times out of 10 I usually come away feeling more positive. I dont know whether its because he is adament Madeleine is still alive and sometimes I find myself needing that reassurance but whatever it is, it helps get me through my dark moments when I feel panicky that Madeleine may never be coming home.

I will be very interested to see what insights can now be unveiled. Best start watching that space, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 am

He's been away for a couple of weeks because, sadly, his mother died after a battle with terminal cancer.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:42 am

Oh dear, thanks Vee for letting us know.

I dont know if you have personal contact with him Vee, but if you do, please pass on our forums sincere condolences. His site gives a lot of people comfort.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:16 am

I've been in e-mail contact with him since late last summer. I'll pass on your condolences.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:20 am

hi diane

I read merlin too.. and i have to say he gives me hope!! and most of all thinks on similar lines as i do lets hope and pray he is right... because if he is, i do believe we will be seeing Maddie before the year is out? and i can truly believe in gut instincts because i have to admit i always follow them!! and id like to believe they are correct.

vee please pass on my condolences to mj and tell him with are thinking off him and his family xx
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Matthew James Blog Empty I now doubt Matthew James

Post by dianeh Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:35 am

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2008/10/quick-dmi-insight.html

Take a look at this post. And I am not at all happy with it, and what I have to say will probably upset some of Matthews supporters.

Im sorry but MJ is saying one of the Tapas 7 women is behind Madeleine's abduction and that it was all planned because of some sort of genetic engineering experiment. And well, I am having none of it. I plainly do not believe a word of it. This is what he was talking about last week (or week before) when he said he would provide more information.

If one of the Tapas 7 women were involved, then I doubt that the whole thing would have been kept secret so long. And once again, there is this huge conspiracy that must have occurred. What a load of crap. And the beauty of it is, that no matter what happens, if Madeleine is found even, MJ will continue to claim that this is true and the secret is just kept from us. NO, NO, NO. What are the chances that the McCanns were involved without their knowledge in some sort of IVF conspiracy in which some or one of their friends was a party to,and that is the reason that Madeleine was abducted, and that it was just lucky that the whole thing happened where that idiot fatboy was on guard duty. It is just laughable. And he is not the only psychic coming out with this rubbish. And the sad part is, I dont think MJ is making this up, as his site has no adds or anything, and he doesnt seek any publicity. So he probably genuinely believes this. He also thinks that Madeleine's whereabouts is known and that only a deal has to be done to get her back. Now, while I can sort of believe that, I just cant come at the cloning etc theories. If someone did clone a child (which is illegal in every country in the world) you would not draw attention to it by kidnapping the child and making her the most well known child face in the world.

So there goes the one place i liked to go to read for a bit of hope that Madeleine is still alive.

A quick 'now' insight using The Merlin Tarot. The 'focus' as per usual is 'the Shining Star' ... the insight to provide any new sense of her well being and/or location.

It's certainly not going to plan. There is frustration. Someone at the core of the situation is not holding it together very well; has been kept out of the public arena to disguise the cracks. This is a woman in the 'seven'. Recounting her steps she has regrets. She feels she is the most wounded by the situation as it appears it was her original advice that led to the disappearance of the shining star? There seemed to be a group of children from which the 'abductor' could choose. All within a group that had a common theme.

8 of Serpents - "Expediency" - Dare this be interpreted as a number of significant pregnancies? Several groups of twins plus single children who are technically 'genetic' twins. This opens the way to possible speculation who the group really are and what they have dealing with (and also who they are dealing with) ....

Ace of Beasts - 'looking back over old ground' - an apparent group of five. Four on the outer rim of a 'circle' with one in the centre who is 'the donor' - all symbolically 'nestling' in the protective antlers of a rich benefactor - the symbolic 'Stag'. A Celtic Businessman who's abode is in desolate hilly ground - in Ireland?

Warrior Of Beasts - Betrayal has to be repaid. Group/lodge loyalty. Going against the advice of someone of higher rank/station. One of the knights has a role/involvement as a result. To rectify the supposed betrayal. Knights in 'high places' . Medical places? All watching with bated breath. Something has been researched behind closed doors. A symbolic tapestry landscape - a patchwork of techniques? Two mice seen in the foreground of the image perhaps like guinea pigs for 'the experiment'. Now it has been tested ... how strong is the bond/technique? What will be revealed as a scientific advancement.

Queen Of Beasts - Jealous woman in a barren landscape with one child around her. Now partnerless. A dangerous adversary, sits in a a property within woodland - has a tunnel/basement in the woods nearby. She has a power like 'a high priestess'. Woman of rank and role. She holds the secrets. She appears to have been in touch with, or linked to, the one who ordered the 'taking' of The Shining Star'. Her estranged partner is a man of influence. But which one holds MM? Which side is which? A black haired woman ....

Copyright Matthew James 27th October 2008

Is it OK to have this on a closed thread, as it is covered by copyright.

So sorry to the MJ supporters but he has now lost me.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:10 pm

I too read that, but, against the backdrop of my own core beliefs, I have no problem with the idea that one or more of the friends are involved. It depends on what, who and why you think Madeleine was taken. On my website I explain that I think the Freemasons, knowing what she means to the future, and knowing that the Catholic heirachy were also on to her, took her into a sort of 'protective custody.' I know Matt shares this belief. It is entirely possible that one or more of their friends are members of the freemasons, and who wouldn't do anything in their power to help protect the daughter of a friend, even if it meant keeping their involvment a secret? This woman may now be regretting things, because she may have been originally assured that Madeleine would not be kept away from the family for too long, but now it seems to be dragging on much longer than planned. Kate and Gerry, of course, know nothing of this, and being devout Catholics, would probably balk at the whole notion of Madeleine's descendancy. That is all, of course, nothing more than my opinion, my view of it all. My belief that our Madeleine is still safe and well remains unshaken, and my trust in Matt is as firm as ever. I hope this helps, dianeh.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Diane

Somehow, I also feel very similarly as Vee in which relates to a McCanns friend intervntion. Actually, two.

I know nothing however about other things he mentions like the Free Masons, etc.

I also do not understand the cryptic language of the post and do not feel much inclined to psychics.

But the reference to 'significant pregnancies' and 'several groups of twins plus single children who are technically 'genetic' twins' looks like to me as a diferent way of refering the high possibility of multiple fertilisation during an in vitro procedure, and the possibility of freezing some embryos for a further pregnancy attempt - which happened to Kate. In other words, Madeleine and her siblings could be 'in vitro twins', nothing to do with cloning.

But this post is, from my part, an incursion in subjects I do not know not even trust much.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:55 pm

Apologies to all that can feel in someway targetted by my opinion on the psychics opinions, dreams, or other informations they may provide. I agree they give hope, but that's what I feel is their role. If you feel happier and more hopeful for Madeleine, I feel very happy for you and her as well. I must admit they sooth me too, but do not convince me helas!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:40 am

Well Maria, no need to apologise to me. I have always respected you for being open, honest and respectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:31 am

Hi all,im not at all offended etc by anyone's opinions on mj's site or posts etc. I always read his site and that of brians with an open mind and a somewhat hopeful mind. I think some of the things both of them say leave me wondering what they are pointing towards but in actual fact i don't honestly believe that either of them think any of the tapas are directly involved in harming Madeleine in any way shape or form.I do however feel that Merlins posts suggests that someone close to the mccanns has more knowledge than they are letting on.Ive got this feeling from merlins site for months and months now. I read the posts with an open mind and sometimes i must admit i do wonder if someone closer to the family knows something.Not necessary one of the tapas............but maybe someone connected to them in another area.Someone that we know of .......... that appears to be helping them and not hindering the case??
Its maybe one of the reasons the abductor/s seem to be one step ahead all the time??

I don't think the mccanns or tapas group have harmed Madeleine.But i do think someone known to them knows something. I think someone who as tried to help them out as actually only done so to get involved and get knowledge of whats going on. I have my suspicions but that's all they are so i wouldn't dare start a smear float about him.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Matthew James Blog Empty Now MJ has this to say

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:26 am

http://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2008/11/insights-unveiled.html

Insights Unveiled

More of the unveiling is intended over the coming weeks. It's been a hectic few months with the focus being on a big construction tender ... however watch this space.

However, the first port of call, is likely to be a run down on findings relating to aspects of the mystery undertaken by remote viewing.

For example, several remote viewing exercises were undertaken around the apartment where MM was alleged to have been taken from by an unknown assailant. The interesting thing here ... in the majority of the remote viewings ... I was unable to find anything other than minor connections with MM in the apartment. Initially I was very dismissive of this 'information' I was recording. But as it was a persistent re-occurrence I began to take note of what the remote viewings were indicating. I therefore began to look further afield until I could find stronger links to MM. Thus, when I did, these links appeared to paint a different picture of the events that night. Of that day.

The apartment ... I am very suspicious of the 'DNA evidence' alleged to have been uncovered there. It appears to have been a plant ... a diversion ... a counter-intelligence ... and not absolute fact. These insights have been 'revealed' by psychic means and are in no way conclusive. But other workings undertaken by divination appear to collaborate with this insight. Plus there are pages and pages of information provided by 'the other side' which provide another interesting angle to the apartment and the night of 3rd May 2007 ....

Copyright Matthew James Tuesday 18th November 2008

So now, Madeleine wasnt in the apartment the night she disappeared. Dear oh dear. Im sorry but the McCanns didnt abduct their own daughter. And there is no way that Madeleine couldnt have been in the apartment, not unless it was her parents who took her and hid her. Either that, or they killed her. Whatever way you look at it, this is rubbish. Next thing we will be hearing again, that she didnt go to the creche that day ,even though the girls in the creche confirm she was there.

I have read a book on remote viewing, years ago, by a bloke who worked for the CIA (or Air Force cant remember) in the US. The US had a program to develop remote viewing for spy purposes and apparently they found that Mars had been populated by a race of people that had migrated to Earth and lived here in hidden colonies. I kid you not. And this guy was serious. He says that the 'spirits' (for want of a better word) can guide the remote viewer to the answer, even when it is not the answer they were expecting. So for eg, if MJ was trying to remote view the apartment on the night Madeleine disappeared (as you can cross time with remote viewing, according to my source), and MJ was constantly taken somewhere else, it doesnt mean that Madeleine wasnt there, it just means that it is not the answer to what he seeks. So even if he wanted to see what happened in the apartment, the 'spirits' would show him what they considered was important about that night. And on the other hand, it may have shown him the martian colony that is under the mountain in New Mexico.

I place no credence whatsoever in this remote viewing.

As far as I am concerned, Madeleine was in the apartment that night. She was abducted, Jane Tanner saw her being carried away. She has not been 'abducted' for genetic or scientific reasons, or revenge, or to get money by deception. IMO there is no big lofty otherworld reason for her abduction. It is far more common and down to earth. And I think that the fact the abduction occurred in Portugal is a large part of the reason.

Once again, I am sorry if I upset any that support MJ. I used to like his message of hope. But I doubt its truth now, as it is from the same source as the remote viewing.

And I dont need remote viewing to know that DNA 'evidence' is dodgy.

To Admin.
Once again, MJ site is covered by copyright. Have I broken this by posting on a closed thread. If so, please remove the article, and just leave the link.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Matthew James Blog Empty Today on MJ's blog

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:36 pm

Just to clarify the 'unveiled' insights posted last night. My stance hasn't changed. I'm still 100% adamant that Madeleine McCann is very much alive and well. I'm not pointing any finger of blame towards Gerry & Kate McCann ... I'm still confident they were not involved in the disappearance of their oldest daughter on the night of 3rd May 2007.

I'm quite certain that someone has tried to frame Gerry & Kate in some way ... by way of planted information in the apartment and the insinuations they had 'accidentally' killed their daughter ...

That certain someone is linked directly with who has current possession of Madeleine McCann.

Added by Matthew James At 11/19/2008 07:58:00 PM

Well somehow that just doesnt quite tally up with yesterday, does it? Either Madeleine was in the apartment on the night or she wasnt. If she wasnt, then her parents lied, which then doesnt gel with the above comment.

Now see, though, this latest post, is along the lines of what I beleive. But my suspicions dont lie with connections to the McCanns but connections to the search for Madeleine.

I am pleased to see that MJ still thinks Madeleine is part of the living.

So I guess I am torn between being angry with him for posting what I consider tripe which contradicts what he mostly writes about (such as remote viewing that there is only a tenuous connection between Madeleine and the apartment on the night she disappeared) and happy at these more uplifting posts that Madeleine is alive.

But I am having trouble getting past the negative aspects of what MJ has written.

But perhaps I am just too picky and should take a leaf out of the anti's book. Just read it and pretend it says only the things I want it to say. So I will do that. I am officially ignoring the negative things MJ has written, and am only going to take in his message of hope for Madeleine.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm

I'm not sure I read it as saying Madeleine wasn't IN the appartment, more as the fact that she WAS in there is not important. Whoever is guiding him is taking him somewhere more relavant. After all, she lived in the family house in Rothly, but as far as I know, he has never seen inside there, either. I am still on board with MJ, even if I don't always quite understand where he is taking us.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:32 pm

I, for me, just focus on the part of where he is adamant 100% that she is still with us alive and well, somewhere out there.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Matthew James Blog Empty Pedro

Post by dianeh Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:49 pm

Yes, that is what I was trying to say. I am just going to ignore the other bits too, and focus on the part where MJ says that Madeleine is alive.

Vee, as i said, sorry if upsetting his supporters, its just I get so angry with some of the rubbish written about the McCanns, and some of the negative things that MJ and others like him (such as Empathy) write, even though MJ is very specific that he believes the McCanns are not responsible for Madeleine's abduction/disappearance, end up on the bog forums like 3A's.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down