Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files

+8
Rosie
Shingle
maria
vee8
christabel
dianeh
honestbroker
Tinkerbell43
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 Empty Re: Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files

Post by honestbroker Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:28 am

Pedro Silva wrote:How can that in a car which was rented 25 days followed her abduction, how could she be there? The answer is no way, Madeleine was never in that car, the only things from her were clothes, toys, from her, from her twins, and that car, was used by the couple when they moved to new houses. How can the couple dispose a body, when everytime they went out or appear in public the media and lots of people were follow them wherever they go? The couple was the first time they visited PDL, it´s totally impossible for them to have the right knowledge of where to go, all the streets, al the persons, everything and everyone related to PDL under their knowledge.

Quite right, Pedro. Most significant is that Eddie the wonder-dog didn't verify forensic material recovered from the boot as 'cadaver'. That is, he didn't bark at all in the boot. And the area of the car where he did react to, no forensic material was recovered.

The 'aniti-mccann' explanation of Eddie's reaction is that something taken from Madeleine's body after she died was subsequently transferred to the car. Erm, nope! I don't buy that one. I still reckon pseudo-scents is far the most likely explanation of everything Eddie reacted to.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 Empty HB

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:40 am

Eddie did not bark in the boot of the car because it was not Eddie who was placed in the boot of the car, it was Keela, remember? Eddie's and Keela's markings are completely different. Eddie barks when indicating a positive and Keela, wags her tail and sort of freezes, but she does not bark.

Also Martin Grimes is seen and heard saying on the video, very clearly, that as Eddie indicated at the seal, he did not intend putting 'the dog in the car'.

In our other place there is a bit about sniffer dogs, which is quite interesting.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 Empty Re: Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:40 am

I saw a video about the dog and the car, and the dog were forced to go to the boot of the car, when the dog showed no interest in the car. With such flimsy evidences, how dare the PJ accused them? They are totally innocent. No doubts about it.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:43 am

Look guys, what I wrote and Honestbroker quote from me, is what really happened.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:48 am

I say more, the cars were put in a closed parking lot, many cars during all day and night used that parking lot. So, how can be dogs scent something when a car was rented 25 days followed her abduction? The answer is simple: clothes, toys, hairbrushes, toothbrushes, from her and from the twins.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:54 am

Consider this: can you imagine how many cars, children, dogs, cats, were being there after, during, before her abduction? I guess nobody considered this. No one ever mentioned this? That parking lot was used several days weeks months, after, during, before her abduction. I say the dogs are not reliable. Nothing matches 100% and to those who think this, totally wrong people are, even those dogs make mistakes. Which they did. It´s impossible for a child who was abducted being in the same car rented 25 days followed her abduction. For that, please, read carefully the quote of Honesbroker.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:07 am

And there is more, can you imagine the number of people who rented that car in the days and months before the couple rented him? Can you imagine the persons who rented the 5 A apartment before the couple rented it?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 Empty Pedro

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:34 am

I agree with everything you say, I am not doubting that the dog evidence is flawed because I most certainly think it is.
I am trying to point out the difference between the two dogs because it is important to be accurate.

Everything you have said is on this site and we agree with you 100%

I will go and look for the sniffer dog thread and bump it uo to the top. :D
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 Empty PEDRO SILVA.

Post by Royal Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:54 am

Pedro, I absolutely agree with what you say and I believe this was stressed at the time Madeleine went missing, not only by myself but by many others, it would have been virtually impossible for Kate and Gerry to have moved and disposed of Madeleines body as this was a very high profile case and both the police, (well perhaps not) the press and TV were permanently camped on their doorstep night and day hoping for a scoop. And as you have said Pedro, the McCanns were there on a short holiday and I understand had never visited PDL previously, so even if they had managed to 'sneek out' at night unnoticed and hide Madeleines body in the boot of the hire car, they were totally unfamiliar with the terain and geographical aspects of the area, so where would they start digging in the middle of the night? Absolute nonsense! Kate and Gerry are both well educated with the highest ethical and moral standards, not to mention unblemished records. So even if, and I use the word 'if' very reservedly, they had somehow accidentally overdosed madeleine which the anti's are continually suggsting they would be the last people in the world to try covering up the accident!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 Empty Re Mrs Fenn Source - The Guardian

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 am

Supposedly hearing Madeleine crying. I related about Bridget O'Donnell and jes Wilkins balcony overlooking the McCanns and how she could hear 'the doctors' and if she could hear them, then Mrs Fenn must have been able to hear Bridget's and Jes's children crying.

Here are some excerpts from the article she wrote for the Guardian.

My months with Madeleine, 14 December 2007

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Excerpt 1.

Some of the parents were in a larger group. Most of them worked for the NHS and had met many years before in Leicestershire. Now they lived in different parts of the UK, and this holiday was their opportunity to catch up, to introduce their children, to reunite. They booked a large table every night in the Tapas. We called them "the Doctors". Sometimes we would sit out on our balcony and their laughter would float up around us. One man was the joker. He had a loud Glaswegian accent. He was Gerry McCann. He played tennis with Jes.

One morning, I saw Gerry and his wife Kate on their balcony, chatting to their friends on the path below. Privately I was glad we didn't get their apartment. It was on a corner by the road and people could see in. They were exposed.

Excerpt 2.

My phone rang as our food arrived; our baby had woken up. I walked the round trip to collect him from the kiddie club, then back to the restaurant. He kept crying and eventually we left our meal unfinished and walked back again to the club to fetch our sleeping daughter. Jes carried her home in a blanket. The next night we stayed in. It was Thursday, May 3.

Excerpt 3.

Our baby would not sleep and at about 8.30pm, Jes took him out for a walk in the buggy to settle him. Gerry was on his way back from checking on his children and the two men stopped to have a chat. They talked about daughters, fathers, families. Gerry was relaxed and friendly. They discussed the babysitting dilemmas at the resort and Gerry said that he and Kate would have stayed in too, if they had not been on holiday in a group. Jes returned to our apartment just before 9.30pm.

Clearly mentioning crying children, so how does Mrs Fenn know who she heard? (If what is in the police report is the truth)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:40 am

More than that. The Wilkins were home early on the night that Madeleine was supposedly crying for an hour. So they were home at the time. We have said previously that it was most likely the Wilkins' sick child that Mrs Fenn heard. I would like to add, that since the Wilkins were home, that they would have heard Madeleine (or the twins crying), as they could hear them laughing. And why didnt they?

Most likely because it was their own sick baby crying, and not Madeleine.

I dont doubt that Mrs Fenn heard the child/baby crying. But if it were not the Wilkins Baby, then the Wilkins would also have been able to hear the child crying. And since they didnt hear another baby/child crying, then it is pretty safe to assume it was theirs.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 Empty Diane

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 am

Exactly! If Bridget O'Donnell could here 'the doctors' talking from her balcony during the day, when there is naturally more noise, coming from holiday makers and increased traffic noise from the roads around them, then they must have been able to hear Madeleine crying, when it is very quiet in the evening and at night. The reason they didn't was because it was their child who was crying, as you have said!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by henrydog Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 am

Guest wrote:A footpath dividing a building amkes Two buildings? I only see One.

Mrs Fenns Statement/From Official Files - Page 3 6942577

Doh, that link is to the page and not the picture, lol. Right click on the pisture you want to show Ness and paste it intio the box that comes up when you click the image button.

Here you go.

Does anyone know exactly which apartment Jeremy Wilkins was in and how close to Pamela Fenn's it was?

henrydog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by henrydog Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:41 am

henrydog wrote:
Guest wrote:A footpath dividing a building amkes Two buildings? I only see One.

Doh, that link is to the page and not the picture, lol. Right click on the pisture you want to show Ness and paste it intio the box that comes up when you click the image button.

Here you go.

Does anyone know exactly which apartment Jeremy Wilkins was in and how close to Pamela Fenn's it was?

Just found this in the link a couple of pages on

"Our baby would not sleep and at about 8.30pm, Jes took him out for a walk in the buggy to settle him. Gerry was on his way back from checking on his children and the two men stopped to have a chat. They talked about daughters, fathers, families. Gerry was relaxed and friendly. They discussed the babysitting dilemmas at the resort and Gerry said that he and Kate would have stayed in too, if they had not been on holiday in a group. Jes returned to our apartment just before 9.30pm. We ate, drank wine, watched a DVD and then went to bed. On the ground floor, a completely catastrophic event was taking place. On the fourth floor of the next block, we were completely oblivious."

So it looks to me like it would have been the one with the blue window (shaded), its a fair distance from Pamela Fenn's apartment but if the windows were open still close enough for her to hear the Wilkins baby crying I think.

henrydog

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3