Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB

+3
Rosie
vee8
tulip
7 posters

Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB

Post by clairesy Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Kate and Gerry McCann have to wait a week to see the police files on the Madeleine case, but a summary has already been leaked to a Portuguese website.

It explains why the couple were made arguidos... because of the "scent of death" detected by the cadaver dog and their own reluctance to answer police questions.

According to the leak, the dog found the smell of a corpse in the couple's bedroom at apartment 5a and behind a sofa in the living room.

The dog detected the same on Madeleine's soft toy Cuddle Cat and on the key fob in the family's hire car.

The police report says the couple were made arguidos "due to the slight possibility of connection to a corpse".

The second animal - a blood dog - found traces of Madeleine's blood behind the couch, on two items of Kate McCann's clothes and on the key fob and in the car boot, according to the leak.

It also says there was a DNA match to Madeleine's on samples taken from the car but later forensic results did not confirm that initial finding.

A discussion on a Portuguese radio show was mostly critical of them, still unable to get past the fact they left the children alone in an unlocked apartment.

Robert Murat was made a suspect after a British Sunday newspaper reporter gave his name to police because of his "inquisitive" behaviour.

Suspicions were fuelled by friends of the McCanns who claimed he helped in the search for Madeleine on the night she vanished, contradicting his alibi that he was at his nearby home with his mother all night.

The report says detectives found no one else who saw him on the night and telephone wires and searches provided no evidence of his involvement.

In a fascinating glimpse of the kind of information fed to police, one witness said he had overhead Gerry McCann talking into his mobile phone in nearby Lagos and saying "please don't hurt Madeleine".

Detectives did cell site analysis on Gerry's phone and established he was elsewhere at the time. The witness was

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

These people are doctors it doesn't take rocket science to see that a dog capable of sniffing blood and death would pick up a scent on them!!!

And as for Madeleine's body being behind the sofa.....come on!!!!do they honestly think the mccans hid her behind a sofa now???.an obvious place to look for a child who's hiding that night would have been behind the couch yer?....there reasons for making them arguidos stink.

I would hate to think what they would have done to the mccanns if they were butchers and not doctors affraid affraid
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty Here is the link to the leaked report

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:35 pm

http://downloads.officeshare.pt/expressoonline/pdf/MaddieMcCann_PJ.pdf

It is about 56 pages long and is on PJ headed paper.

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty This could be the last straw ...

Post by tulip Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:29 pm

... that breaks the PJ camel's back. Or at least I hope so. Perhaps I shouldn't hold my breath.

The institutionalised leakiness of their 'system' is now totally exposed. Who in the PJ has done it this time? Will there be an investigation, or do they do it, as Maria says, 'because they know they can get away with it'?

Like so much else, this is beyond belief.
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty Re: POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:12 am

That leaked document is highly dangerous, I would advise steering well clear of it. As an official document, it has the names and addresses of all the witnesses who made statements, and by putting it in the public realm, these witnesses are now potentially at risk. I advise you all not to look at it, as potentially you could be breaking a law by viewing subjudicy material.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 am

Update! The 3a's have already got hold of it, and are already stalking the witnesses! This is seriously bad stuff, they are breaking I don't know how many laws. ModNRodder is, as I write, on the phone to the Leicestershire police to try and get it stopped.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:45 am

Update on update! Police say there is nothing they can do, the report is a Portuguese document, not a British one, so 3a's can stalk as much as they want! Even if a witness sees it, they have to complain to the Portuguese police, not the British police. The law is a ****in' ass. :x :evil:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty Vee8

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:38 am

Forward the details of the report (link etc) and 3A's posts to the press. Possibly the SUN, I think they would probably investigate and highlight this to the general public. Particularly if witness stalking is going on.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty Vee8 and Mod

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:24 am

So if this so called witness stalking is going on, which is actually classed as witness intimidation, it is illegal in this country. I have a name for the Leicestershire police, I will email him and see what he says, if I get no joy then we can contact the Minister for Justice in Westminster and report this to him, I believe this comes under his remit.

Can you PM me with the relevant information thanks.

Good idea Diane!

Can you tell me what you have done to date vee and Mod (In a PM)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 am

Omg god this is really bad isn't it?I don't even know what to say about it.I didn't realise how bad this was..I think being a witness is frightening enough without the fear of being stalked or harassed by a possible freak with a vengeance for those speaking out...Thats of course if this is happening .

However when you talk to police and give them your personal details and account of what you believe to be true you don't want them to disclose this info so that the person your talking out about actually gets to see it!!

The mccanns have already taken steps to improve security at their home..with this latest disgusting and unprofessional leak I suggest the rest of these witnesses take steps to protect themselves.

God bless them for coming forward in the first place ...and shame on the person who's leaked this.

Its bad enough trying to get a witness to talk these days without people fearing for their safety after doing such a good thing
I should imagine this kind of news would make more people frightened to speak out if they are ever requested to.
I hope the person responsible is brought to justice for this.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty This Report

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 am

I hope that this report is not the 'real' one because if it is,then there will be many questions asked. Not just about how it got on the web but why it is missing some crucially important information.

There are many things to pick from but I want to highlight two.

1. Murat. The leaked report says only members of the tapas 7 said they saw him on the night that Madeleine disappeared. This is not true. There were the other two woman and the solicitor, both of whom made statements to the British Police and then confirmed this to the British papers. Why have these been left out of the report? And to make this clear, I am not suggesting that Murat is guilty of anything, I am highlighting something that we know to be true because these people spoke directly to the BRitish press but are not mentioned in the report. How can this testimony not be included?

2. Madeleine heard crying the night before. Mrs Fenn denied this. Denied it straight to the cameras, and said she never spoke to the police about it. Yet,here it is in the report. I bet no mention of her denial in the report.

One would doubt if this report is even a leaked version, more likely it is a doctored leaked version, made to try to implicate the McCanns. But why, the case is now closed. I hope that the McCanns (and Murat if he needs to) can establish that this report is bogus, and I also hope the PJ find where it came from. I would suggest it is the original report with a few modifications. But if it is the original report,then questions should surely be asked as to why contradictory evidence is not being included in it.

And this is just what I have picked up from excerpts from the report. I am not going to read the whole thing, as it is obviously flawed, or fake. Looking forward to finding out which. Either option is interesting and for either option,the question must be asked why, and who did it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Rosiepops, you have PM.

They were mentioning names and facebook pages, discussing how this one new that one and trying to make 2+2=10. Not sure if the names they were mentioning are from the PJ document but as they were also discussing that document it is likely the names are being taken, searches done and charecters scrutinised.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:50 am

Can someone clear up a point for me? It is stated that this Mrs Fenn was staying in the apartment directly above the McCann's, but I have read other reports that this flat was in fact occupied by one of the Tapas seven? Anyone know for sure?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:57 am

As I understand it, Mrs Fenn's apartment is the apartment directly above 5a. This report that states that Mrs Fen said she heard Madeleine crying for 75 minutes, is as usual being twisted by those who cannot accept that they were/are wrong.
Mrs Fenn said she heard a child crying, she did not say it was Madeleine. Mrs Fenn is an elderly lady who feels scared and intimidated by these events and her son in a TV interview quite clearly said that his mother *never* said she heard Madeleine crying.
It should be remembered that Bridget O'Donnell and Jes Wilkins were also staying in the floor above the McCann's and were able to see their apartment from their apartment and also they were having a problem with their child as he/she wouldn't stop crying, cried for over an hour at a time, so much so that once Jes took the child out in the buggy to try and settle him/her. It is not beyond the realms of impossibility, in fact it is quite possible that this was the child Mrs Fenn had heard crying.
Remember also that on one occasion this couple were called on their mobile while they were in the tapas bar because creche' staff could not console the child and stop the crying.

So people should not be jumping to these conclusions, that if Mrs Fenn heard a child crying that it was Madeleine because it probably wasn't.

Thank you Mod, that is very interesting. :)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:26 am

Maybe she heared one of the other children crying...wasn't one of them sick???Im an adult and I get really stressed if im sick..I don't cry..but I sure as hell don't sit there silently spewing either!!!So a child being ill would probably be crying yer???? Maybe not
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty What a disgrace

Post by Claire from Canada Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 am

I find this recent turn of events to be shocking. In a way, it's excellent that this information is in the hands of the Mcann's, who can and will obviously seek out these witnesses to get to the bottom of this, but on the other hand, I cannot believe that the PJ would deliberately release these people's names/addresses etc. to the PUBLIC?!!!!!!!!!! What the F?
So my only thought is this..........did the PJ release this information to scare off these witnesses from divulging any more information to the Mcann's? Did they know that the Mcann's were obviously going to question them as well, so hey, we'll shut them up by publicly announcing their names?
The PJ becomes more and more shameful by the minute. What next?

Claire from Canada
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty Claire from Canada

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:00 am

Completely agree about a possible motive for these late and persistent leaks is the scaring off of potential witnesses. One would hope that the PJ do not stoop to such a low level but ????????? :suspect:
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

POLICE FILES LEAKED ONTO THE WEB Empty Police Leaked CONFIDENTIAL files over the web....

Post by calcite51 Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:12 pm

All this does is add fuel to the story of Joanna - it seems very possible now that the PJ's did beat up Joanna's mother to get a confession from her. As Madeleine's case received international press, the PJ's were unable to obtain a confession through physical force so they did the next best thing - crucified the McCanns in the public forum and how unfortunate there are enough people filled with hatred, jealousy and pettiness that the PJ's may be have been successful to a degree.

What role does the Portugal government play in this? They have been very quiet - I hope next election, the citizens of Portugal will remember how inept this government was and vote them out of power. At the very least there should be a public enquiry in the way the PJ conduct investigations. If the government is unwilling to have this enquiry, then the EU must have an enquiry.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down