Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann

4 posters

Go down

Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann Empty Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:38 pm

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2112686/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-police-examine-case-bringing-fresh-hope-Kate-Gerry.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann

Post by Catkins Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:59 am

"He also told a Portuguese TV station: ‘It’s not absolutely certain but what’s happening at the moment is that some of the information passed to the authorities could lead to a reopening of the case.
Good news: McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell, pictured, said Kate and Gerry welcome the work being done by the Policia Judiciaria in Oporto alongside that of the Met investigative team
'I can’t go into any sort of detail and I hope people will understand me, but at this moment in time there is something that aroused enough interest from the Portuguese and British police to warrant this review in search of new clues.
‘This is all I can say but obviously the most plausible explanation for what’s happening is this one, that information passed to or acquired by the Judicial Police in Oporto has put them on the trail of something specific."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2112686/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-police-examine-case-bringing-fresh-hope-Kate-Gerry.html#ixzz1oovxxURh

How brilliant would this be....if this was THE lead.... Happy
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann

Post by rosemary Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 am

the most interesting aspect to me is the fact that the UK wanted the Porto guys to take over...not the PJ in the south. MMMMM

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:01 am

rosemary, you´re right, interesting indeed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:46 pm

'I can’t go into any sort of detail and I hope people will understand me, but at this moment in time there is something that aroused enough interest from the Portuguese and British police to warrant this review in search of new clues.

Lets hope that it leads somewhere.

And interesting observation Rosemary, about which police are involved.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Yes, I agree with you dianeh.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/9133940/Madeleine-McCann-case-to-be-reviewed-by-Portuguese-police.html

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 am

I can never lose the feeling that it will be something simple....almost by accident ,that they will find out where Madeleine is or at least what happened to her. Don't know why I think this.....just always have.

One little thing....please god if you exist.........hope it's soon..
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 am

Yes Catkins, but to know what happened, we know, the reason we don´t know, but, for me, to know the reason is not enough, she must be found.

I wonder if the way to find her will be like Jaycee Dugard or Natascha Kampusch.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am

Cat

I have often thought the same thing. I dont want to get my hopes up again, but I do hope that this leads somewhere.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Yes Catkins, but to know what happened, we know, the reason we don´t know, but, for me, to know the reason is not enough, she must be found.

I wonder if the way to find her will be like Jaycee Dugard or Natascha Kampusch.

Agree Pedro...back safe and sound is what we all wish for every day...

@ Dianeh...I know we have had so many OMGs is this the one......I don't think I'll believe it until it comes from the mouths of Kate or Gerry...
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Catkins, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/307369/307369

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down