Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

amaral at tvi

2 posters

Go down

amaral at tvi Empty amaral at tvi

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 am

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/sociedade/tvi24-maddie-goncalo-amaral-tvi-entrevista/1343996-4071.html

Maddie: British police want to "impose abduction theory"

In an interview with TVI, Gonçalo Amaral calls for reopening of the case, but without limits.
Goncalo Amaral claimed that the investigation should be reopened to the disappearance, but added that the British police want to reopen, but with the imposition of limiting the investigation to the abduction theory.

"They go to talk about sightings, visions of seers. It produced a lot over the years and well produced and so the British police must refer the ball to the Portuguese police and we are left with the burden and expense of investigating. It is important to reopen the case, no doubt, but is not limited to reopen the case focused in the abduction, as they want to limit it, "explained the former Inspector of Judicial Police.

"They want to impose a kidnapping," he said in an interview with TVI.

Goncalo Amaral said that the guilt of not yet know what happened to Maddie is ours. "It took five years and still do not know what happened to this child and it is our fault. Of our justice system, our attorney general's office that allowed this investigation was filed, "he said, explaining that by being" they English and we Portuguese, we are small and they are great. It's what happens. "

"Never let you reach the end of the investigation", he said, admitting not doubt that there was political pressure.

About what happened to the English girl, said Gonçalo Amaral have your opinion. "I have the opinion that is dead."

Finally, the former inspector accused of the Judicial Police still within the institution to pursue their colleagues still at his side.

Amaral criticises Scotland Yard, namely Mr. Redwood.

Amaral also says that the couple never defended the re-opening of the case, only about 2 or 3 years the couple decided about the re-opening of the case.

Amaral talks about Mr. Redwood:

“I have an opinion, Mr. Redwood says “I have the opinion that she is alive”, I have the opinion that she is dead, I´m entitled to my opinion, me and other policemen, me and other technicians, my opinion is my opinion, based in facts, about him, I don´t know if he is based in facts or in sightings, visions, in what he is based to say such claims, I wrote a book in which facts I´m based, where I´m based, this gentleman only says that we looked at the thing and it is like this, but doesn´t explain much more”.

He also talks about Oporto PJ, saying, that although is competent, lacks of experience about abductions. Of course that it is important to have some distance about the place where it happened, but Oporto PJ investigates in Oporto and not at Algarve, the place where it happened. He don´t believe that Oporto PJ can do much better.

He talks also about his PJ Algarve former colleagues are being persecuted, namely Paiva about facebook.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

amaral at tvi Empty Re: amaral at tvi

Post by dianeh Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 pm

but added that the British police want to reopen, but with the imposition of limiting the investigation to the abduction theory.

As if we didnt already know it, and it has been proven in court, but FFS this man is a liar of the first order. SY said that they are looking at all possibilities and will go where the evidence leads them.

You would think after all this time that Gonc would know what EVIDENCE is. And unlike him, the British police want to solve the case, they have no barrow to push as to any particular theory and just want to solve the case. Only someone with something to hide would be trying to slag off the British review of the case.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 pm

You are correct dianeh, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down