Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK

+5
Royal
christabel
Rosie
clairesy
Pedro Silva
9 posters

Go down

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK Empty Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:05 am

My friends, at Daily Mail today: Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK. If you wish more information my friends, please, go to the Daily Mail, look for the title of the news which is the same of this topic and post it here.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK Empty Re: Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:20 am

Goncalo Amaral, the detective sued over Maddie, is to visit UK

By Mail On Sunday Reporter
Last updated at 11:50 PM on 09th January 2010

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK Article-1241897-070EF652000005DC-606_233x398

Missing: Madeleine McCann disappeared in 2007

The Portuguese detective being sued by Kate and Gerry McCann over his allegations about their role in their daughter’s disappearance has been invited to give a talk in Britain.Goncalo Amaral, who led the police investigation, is due to speak to a conference next month in Nottingham organised by the Madeleine Foundation, which claims the
missing girl was not abducted.Madeleine, then three, disappeared during a family holiday to Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Next week, Amaral is due to appear in a Lisbon court to fight a £1million libel action brought by the McCanns over his book on the case. In it, he accused the couple of neglecting their children, questioned their need to employ a spokesman and claimed British police were ‘too close’ to them.Amaral, 49, authorised making the McCanns official suspects, or arguidos, in their daughter’s disappearance, but was later sacked after criticising British police involvement in the case. A source close to the McCanns said they were ‘concerned’ by his visit.

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK Article-0-02101C8200000578-415_468x307

Former detective Goncalo Amaral poses with his book

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK Article-1241897-0207AAE800000578-116_468x286

'Concerned': Kate and Gerry McCann

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241897/Madeleine-McCann-detective-Goncalo-Amaral-visit-UK.html#ixzz0cAERHuGg
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK Empty Re: Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:42 am

More crapola from the Amaral circus of malcontents.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:50 am

I do hope it snows for him Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 428221 .

Does anyone really think this will happen? Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 369388 I can see them all now on the runway Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 333777 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 71300 .

Last edited by christabel on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:04 pm

I can see them all wetting their knickers at his arrival and it all turning to ice. Pathetic bunch of losers!

I can't see him coming anyway, he could still be in court answer his torture trial, or if it is finished, he will probably be in prison! (Perhaps they could start and Amaral file in cake fund?)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK Empty AMARAL & CO.

Post by Royal Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Is there no end to this man's cheek and audacity and the hypocritical so called Madeleine Foundation. What is it this combination of misfits, cheats and liars hope to achieve other than give each other some sort of sick and misguided support for a totally immoral and bankrupt cause? Shame on them all!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Rosiepops wrote:I can see them all wetting their knickers at his arrival and it all turning to ice. Pathetic bunch of losers!

I can't see him coming anyway, he could still be in court answer his torture trial, or if it is finished, he will probably be in prison! (Perhaps they could start and Amaral file in cake fund?)

I bet Moron comes with him Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 127278

I'll give him a tip, Don't eat yellow snow Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 245193
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Royal wrote:
Is there no end to this man's cheek and audacity and the hypocritical so called Madeleine Foundation. What is it this combination of misfits, cheats and liars hope to achieve other than give each other some sort of sick and misguided support for a totally immoral and bankrupt cause? Shame on them all!
Alroy.

Totally and utterly agree with your Alroy!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:22 pm

christabel wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:I can see them all wetting their knickers at his arrival and it all turning to ice. Pathetic bunch of losers!

I bet Moron comes with him Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 127278

I'll give him a tip, Don't eat yellow snow Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 245193

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 574656 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 576550 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 574656 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 576550 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 574656 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 576550 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 574656 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 576550 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 574656 Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK 576550
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Apparently its old news rehashed, it looks to me like intimidation before the start of next weeks trial imo.

Add to the fact bennett would be breaking his undertaking he made to the high court.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:12 pm

I wonder if this is speculation from the press, to sell newspapers. But, coming from GA and TB, nothing surprises me. Why I say this? Because the post of Mulleena today is a possibility.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Royal wrote:
Alroy.

Yes indeed Alroy, Shame on them all.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:38 am

This is a rehash of old news as Amaral is now 50 and the info is believed to have come from the Bennett camp.

A large pinch of salt is required.

It will never happen IMO .Carter Ruch would stop it surely.

Am not even sure that Bennett's conference will be allowed to go ahead.

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:01 am

I posted this elsewhere but worth repeating.

IMO, Amaral will not attend a meeting of the Houndation. He is a publicity hound, and coming to a meeting with half a dozen people doesnt cut it for him. Also, no money in it for him. He is not and was never going to attend this meeting.

Bennett will make an announcement just prior to the meeting saying that Amaral is unable to attend due to either court appearances or funding (remember the poor bugger is broke). But the truth is, Amaral was never going to come, but Bennett thinks everyone is as thick as he is, and thought he could fool us into thinking Amaral would come to a meeting with that tiny bunch of losers.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 am

Given that to attend any meetings you have to be a paid up member of bennetts houndation, its another way to line his pockets and get publicity which he so sadly craves.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:14 am

Mulleena,

you are talking about Bennett, arent you? Because yes, that is exactly it. Bennett using Amaral for publicity, knowing all the time that Amaral would not attend a meeting of the Houndation while his bum points toward the ground.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Agree with both of you Dianeh & Mulleena

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down