Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennetts latest Jolly!

+3
jean
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
7 posters

Go down

Bennetts latest Jolly! Empty Bennetts latest Jolly!

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 am

With thanks to JATYK

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=551&page=1

Bennetts latest Jolly! Brknews Bennetts latest Jolly! Brknews Bennetts latest Jolly! Brknews

Short report on 5th Madeleine Foundation Conference
Tony Bennett Today at 2:12 am

Conference members discussed a number of topics.

A very detailed presentation was given by a visitor who had prepared a paper dealing with a number of aspects concerning the DNA samples analysed by various laboratories.

He also dealt with the work of cadaver dogs in detail, pointing out that Eddie was specifically trained and used to find the scent of a cadaver, not blood. Keela was there to find the blood, and of course did so in the very same location where Eddie alerted strongly to the odour of a corpse.

A further presentation examined the astonishing fact that not a trace of Madeleine McCann's DNA could be found anywhere in Apartment 5A, nor on her hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes etc. This necessitated the police to go hunting for some of Madeleine's DNA weeks later in Rothley, where they found a stain on a pillow case which matched a sample of blood provided, though the precise source of that blood sample has not been disclosed by the Portuguese police. The absence of Madeleine's DNA in Praia da Luz was a fact which called for very close attention and the meeting discussed a number of alternative explanations.

We hope with the author's permission to publish these articles in due course.

The recent rebuttal by 'Chinagirl' of our leaflet on Goncalo Amaral was discussed and we agreed to provide a response on behalf of The Foundation.

The role of Brian Kennedy in supporting the McCanns was much discussed, including an examination of his activity in the so-called 'Kennedy triangle' of (a) Wilmslow, (b) Knutsford and (c) Swettenham, near Crewe. These are, respectively, the locations of (a) his Latium Empire, (b) the secluded house in a leafy Knutsford suburb which is the official headquarters of the McCann private investigation operation, and (c) his family home at Swettenham Hall. His role in interfering with witnesses was discussed, including claims made in an Evening Standard article last year that this interference had been so serious that some witnesses were frightened into not making statements to the police. It was the opinion of some at the meeting that since this involved the search for a British missing girl and that he may have actively prevented witnesses from giving relevant facts to the police, it may be a criminal matter and should be reported as such by British police for them to investigate.

Local newspaper cuttings were viewed which clearly showed that Brian Kennedy had been involved in setting up an operation to help the McCanns long before his involvement was first publicly admitted on 16 September 2007. Prior to then, of course, he had appointed his in-house lawyer Edward Smethurst as 'the McCanns' co-ordinating lawyer'.

New material about former Detective Chief Inspector Dave Edgar was discussed, and as he has had such a prominent role in the past 12 months in the Madeleine McCann saga, we thought we should add a feature article about him to our website as soon as possible.

His activities have included the now notorious claims that he was 'convinced' that Madeleine was being held in a 'prison lair' in the 'lawless hills' around Praia da Luz and that the Victoria Beckham-lookalike from Australia was a 'strong lead'. This despite the fact that the information about this woman had come from a British banker who had been drinking in various Barcelona bars until 2am, when he met her, and that it had taken him over two years of 'agonising' before going, of course, straight to the McCann investigation team with his 'information' instead of to official police sources. A course of action of which Leicestershire Constabulary would no doubt approve since their website encourages the public to contact Dave Edgar and not the official police.

A leaflet distribution of the Goncalo Amaral leaflet took place on Saturday evening in nearby shopping centres, with many leaflets handed in to the owners and staff of restaurants, pubs and fast food outlets.

One young assistant at a Co-op shop was given a leaflet and asked to pass it to his manager. When we returned 10 minutes later to stock up on drinks for the evening, he was seen carefully reading page 3 of the leaflet on the till counter.

After leaving one pub, one of our leafleters was chased down the street by a pub drinker.

Clearly a McCann-sceptic and not a McCann-believer, he asked for, and was given, a dozen extra leaflets to hand out to his mates.

The identity of 'muratfan' was discussed, together with the additional query as to whether the Ian West of Norwich identified as 'muratfan' was also the Ian West, photographer, also based in Norwich, who until October last year had a website. Shortly after there was speculation last September about whether these were one and the same, Ian West the photographer posted his last-ever message, the following month (October) on 'Twitter'.

His intriguing message read simply:

'everything is changing'

P.S. If Ian West the photographer can substantiate that he is not the 'muratfan' Ian West, I'll be happy to acknowledge that and also withdraw this posting
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Bennetts latest Jolly! Empty Re: Bennetts latest Jolly!

Post by dianeh Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:23 am

Why would Ian West even bother to answer this bunch of nutters? He doesnt have to even acknowledge these people, who cannot distinguish between the internet and the real world.

This was a joke right!!!!. Imagine having a 'meeting' to talk about personalities on internet forums and blogs. Im sure Muratfan is pleased to know that they wasted their time discussing him/her.

BTW, Eddie is also trained to detect blood. This has been explained again and again in various places over the net, least of which is the explanation that Grimes gives on how his dogs operate. YOu know that Eddie goes in first, and then Keela and if Keela detects as well, then it is blood because she can only detect blood whereas Eddie can detect both. If this so called expert (most likely just another poster posing as something he is not) says otherwise, then they are not much of an expert. And if this expert (also an expert in DNA, who would have thought it????) contradicts the FSS, I know which one I would believe. I hope they didnt pay his expenses, it was clearly a waste of money.

Honestly, could they make themselves look even less professional or moronic?????
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:02 am

'Kennedy triangle' of (a) Wilmslow, (b) Knutsford and (c) Swettenham, near Crewe. These are, respectively, the locations of (a) his Latium Empire, (b) the secluded house in a leafy Knutsford suburb which is the official headquarters of the McCann private investigation operation, and (c) his family home at Swettenham Hall

I would love to know where the 'secluded house in a leafy Knutsford suburb' is because I would go knocking on the door offering my assistance in the search for Madeleine.

'One young assistant at a Co-op shop was given a leaflet and asked to pass it to his manager. When we returned 10 minutes later to stock up on drinks for the evening, he was seen carefully reading page 3 of the leaflet on the till counter.'

Are you sure it wasn't Page 3 of the Sun Tony?? I'm sure that would make better reading to a young male assistant!!

I'll have to go and interrogate this young assistant in my local Co-op perhaps he can give me some inside information

'After leaving one pub, one of our leafleters was chased down the street by a pub drinker.

Clearly a McCann-sceptic and not a McCann-believer, he asked for, and was given, a dozen extra leaflets to hand out to his mates.'

I'll have to have a word with all of my daugher's friends who were out on Saturday night to see if they have seen some nutters walking around Knutsford (excuse the pun!!) giving out leaflets after closing time!!!

What a jerk!! I really do wish I'd seen him, he would certainly have got a few words of 'wisdom' from me.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:31 pm

We only have TB's word for it that the pub drinker who chased their leafleter down the road didn't have the intention of shoving those leaflets where the sun don't shine! Bennetts latest Jolly! 396948
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 pm

"A further presentation examined the astonishing fact that not a trace of Madeleine McCann's DNA could be found anywhere in Apartment 5A, nor on her hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes etc. This necessitated the police to go hunting for some of Madeleine's DNA weeks later in Rothley, where they found a stain on a pillow case"

I'm sure I've read previously, that Gerry returned to England and collected the pillowcase!. Anyone else recall this ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm

TB = Bennetts latest Jolly! 526250

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Bennetts latest Jolly! 499113 still no mention of how many attended............Fruitloops the lot of them....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:"A further presentation examined the astonishing fact that not a trace of Madeleine McCann's DNA could be found anywhere in Apartment 5A, nor on her hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes etc. This necessitated the police to go hunting for some of Madeleine's DNA weeks later in Rothley, where they found a stain on a pillow case"

I'm sure I've read previously, that Gerry returned to England and collected the pillowcase!. Anyone else recall this ?

Yes that is absolutely correct Tinks, Gerry came to the UK to get DNA they KNEW belonged to Madeleine, he selected a pillow that she had dribbled on, this was to use as a control sample to try and match Madeleine's DNA against and NOTHING of any significance NOT BLOOD or Body fluids was ever matched. ie NOTHING INCRIMINATING was ever found and the DNA results back this up.

As anyone with half a brain would know.

1) That Madeleine's DNA would have been all over that apartment, not least on her clothes.
2) The trouble is actually KNOWING that the DNA was Madeleine's without a control sample.

Who is this person that arrived to speak on DNA and wrote a paper on it? What qualifications do they have to give their opinions on such a complex subject?

How does he know that no DNA was found on these things? Bennett shows NO understanding of anything, him giving a statement like this is not only libellous it is extremely dangerous, he is simply UNQUALIFIED to do it, Mr Mrs McCann should now activate the injunction against Bennett, it is obvious he is not going to stop. He is dangerous and the fact that he has taken his utter nonsense off of the net and into real life, shows just how dangerous he is. He is exactly the same as Debbie Butler nothing but a heartless cruel insane stalker, times he was stopped.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:29 am

Everything you TB says is crap.
Bennetts latest Jolly! 526250

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 am

Thanks Rosie, you are a star, you have confirmed what I had previously understood.

Gerry McCann flew back to England mid May 2007 to collect that pillowcase, hardly the actions of someone that has something to hide is it!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down