Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennetts cock up again

+9
dianeh
Cath
maria
Chicane
bluj1515
Mulleena
vee8
rosemary
christabel
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bennetts cock up again Empty Bennetts cock up again

Post by christabel Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:56 am

Too late dumb nut!

Subject: APOLOGY RE Goncalo Amaral Awareness Day - This Saturday
To: "ANTHONY BENNETT"
Date: Monday, 12 July, 2010, 0:09

Please accept our sincere apologies that the previous letter was sent out to some of you in error with e-mail addresses in the 'c.c.' box instead of the 'b.c.c.' box.

This was my error and I apologise sincerely in advance for any inconvenience.

Tony Bennett

Too late dumb nut you sent it to the wrong one! Bennetts cock up again 396948 , thanks anyway.

I won't include All the email address's you listed Bennetts cock up again 503613 on here.

----Original Message----
Date: 11/07/2010 23:48
To: ,
Cc:

11th July 2010

Dear Member / Supporter / Follower

GONCALO AMARAL SUPPORT PROJECT (GASP)

We're writing to remind you that The Madeleine Foundation will be holding its very first 'Goncalo Amaral Awareness Day this Saturday (July 17th 2010).

Our aim is to bring to the attention of the general public the situation that Mr Amaral currently finds himself in. He is incurring huge legal expenses as a result of the McCanns' libel action against him and two other prosecutions which we believe, just as he does, to be politically motivated.

The leaflet we've produced for the occasion (see below) aims to correct the many lies that have been told about him in the media. It portrays him, correctly, as the highly respected Portuguese citizen and great detective that he really is.

Members of The Madeleine Foundation Committee will be campaigning and leafletting in the suburbs of Bristol from 11.00am on Saturday morning. We'll be distributing the GASP leaflet and promoting our book: “The Maddleine McCann Case Files Volume. 1". We'll also be handing out leaflets to passers-by on the streets.

Other members and supporters will also be holding similar leafleting exercises in or near their home towns, (please see our website for the areas already covered), whilst others are doing what they can electronically by sharing the leaflet via e-mail, forums, blogs etc.

If you'd like to join in the campaign, please contact Tony or myself for a FREE batch of leaflets to distribute in your home town, or just amongst your friends, colleagues etc.

Alternatively you can download or share the leaflet directly from our website at http://bit.ly/aPe0dW

And of course you're more than welcome to join us in Bristol on the day if you so wish.

We hope to spread the word as far and wide as possible and every leaflet distributed, paper version or electronically, will count towards this. We'll be very grateful for your help.

DONATIONS TO MR AMARAL

And so will Mr Amaral. Donations can be made via the PJGA project at http://pjga.blogspot.com/ - or direct to the PJGA's bank account. Here's an extract from Mr Amaral's most recent last e-mail to us:

PJGA's solidarity account has the following bank details:
BPI - Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios, Lisboa
BPI – Banco Português de Investimento, Sete Rios branch, in Lisbon
NIB: 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
IBAN: PT 50 0010 0000 438 0385 000 1 62
Swift: BB PI PT PL
Best regards,
(Gonçalo Amaral)

Thanks for reading this, and those of you who are leafleting, please tell us how it is going.

Yours sincerely,

Sharon Lawrence
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Bennetts cock up again Empty Re: Bennetts cock up again

Post by rosemary Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:39 am

If I didn´t know any different I would honestly think this was a wind up - somebody havin a laff! Donations for Amaral????!!!
Laughing

Hi everyone. Have retired to Tenerife (hot as Africa today) for the summer but still login on.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:42 am

sorry about that double entry. Am using a Dongle (no rude remarks please ladies and gents!) to access the Internet and it can be a trifle temperamental.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:49 am

rosemary wrote:sorry about that double entry. Am using a Dongle (no rude remarks please ladies and gents!) to access the Internet and it can be a trifle temperamental.
I would never be so ungallant!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 am

I wonder if we will ever see a thread entitled, 'bennett goes a full day WITHOUT cocking up'?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 am

Im looking forward to the day I see a post saying bennetts been locked up Bennetts cock up again 62657

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 am

Mulleena wrote:Im looking forward to the day I see a post saying bennetts been locked up Bennetts cock up again 62657

He still wouldn´t stop Mulleena.........!!! Only one way to deal with people like him - laugh at em!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Wow, so roughly how many people's privacy did the Foundation invade today?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm

vee8 wrote:I wonder if we will ever see a thread entitled, 'bennett goes a full day WITHOUT cocking up'?

Wait when Brian Kennedy gets his hands on him....you do not f*ck around with Brian Kennedy!!!
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:28 am

Well, this is news to me so I thought better duplicate than not known...

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2010/06/pjga-statement-on-madeleine-foundation.html

PJGA Statement on the «Madeleine Foundation»

Bennetts cock up again Madeleine+foundation+using+pjga
Bennetts cock up again Madeleine+foundation+using+pjga2

Bennetts cock up again FireShot+capture+%23002+-+%27The+Madeleine+Foundation%27+-+www_madeleinefoundation_org_ukAs of 12 June 2010 no donations made by Mr. Anthony Bennett or by the «Madeleine Foundation» had arrived to the ‘Citizens for the Defence of Rights and Freedoms - Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral PayPal account or Bank Solidarity account.

Whatever Mr. Bennett is claiming, and the recent «Madeleine Foundation» proposals (click on the left image to read) are not supported in any way by the ‘Citizens for the Defence of Rights and Freedoms - Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral’ nor by Mr. Gonçalo Amaral.

The unauthorized use of the PJGA's Legal Defence Fund details by the «Madeleine Foundation» and/or by Mr. Bennett as if that organization and/or individual partakes with the ‘Citizens for the Defence of Rights and Freedoms - Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral’ is undesirable and unwanted.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 am

Hi Maria,

Yes, this was published on 13 June 2010.
Two months ago.....surely the payments of The M. Foundation are received long time ago. Bennetts cock up again 503613
The original donation (€ 538) AND all the money that came in from MF's initiatives, whatever that may be.

Now Portuguese is not my first language. Is it possible for you or Pedro to request the receiver
if and how much money was donated by The Madeleine Foundation??

I think it is a perfect time for an update.

Do you agree...??
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 am

After this Bennett produced what he claimed was an email directly from Amaral giving him the address for the donations.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:20 am

Indeed Bluj, but he's never confirmed he received that IMO back from GA, nor has he ever confirmed if and when he's donated the money to the PJGA/their Paypal account.

So what's happened to the money? Did it go into TB's private bank account?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:45 am

It is not us that should be asking these questions. It is the people who donated the money. They should be seeking proof that the money went where it was promised.

IMO, the reason they dont ask is that they dont want to know, because if the money didnt get where it was supposed to go, then they have been lied to, and if lied to about this, what else?????

But if all is above board, then it would be quick to prove and shut us up.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:06 am

Indeed Dianeh you're right.
But perhaps there's another reason why they don't ask about it.
Anybody who dares to question "The Master" is soon an outlaw.
Banned. Nasty rumours spread. Perhaps even outed.
Remember what's happened to Stevo when he started asking questions?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 am

If Amaral hadnt written a book and spouted lies, he wouldnt be in any need for any legal fees would he?
As for tb saying he was a brilliant detective, how the f*ck would he know???
Bennett doesnt know his ass from his elbow, never mind spot a brilliant detective when he sees one.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 am

Cath

I can see where peer group acceptance could be a reason for not asking questions, but honestly, who wants to be part of a group that is based on lies, where the price of acceptance is acting like a mushroom? Loyalty goes to those that deserve it, not to those that lie and manipulate.

Peaceful1

Very true.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:28 am

Dianeh we both agree about that. I can't understand people who accept anything he says, the lies, without raising questions. Unless they are weak people, with no mind of their own and no real friends except the nasty forum bunch.

Spot on Peaceful. GA can't blame anybody else as himself for the troubles he's in to.
Neither can Bennett, who didn't even get the date of birth of his "hero" right.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Can't karma be a *****, eh? But it so well deserved by Amaral and Bennett - now if it could only bite Debbie, Joanna, and Vile, now that too would be sweet justice.

Does anyone remember Alsabella? It is certainly odd the way she disappeared completely from the sites. Ever so often on Sky there is a woman named Anna who I think may be her. (I just read some of there stuff and I hit the complain button when they get too vicious and cross the line about the McCanns.)
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:44 pm

I remember Alsabella well Calcite, she was the first, most vocal of the Amaral supporters I butted heads with on the DE. She acted like a spoilt rich kid and was always crying Xenophobia. This was a favorite word of her and Clawdia especially when they were losing the arguements and had been found out to be liars, the only difference between the two of them was Alsabella was a bit more eloquent then the foul mouthed delinquent Clawdia.

I have seen this Anna on Sky and I have often wondered if it is Alsabella, there is a definate similarity. It was strange how she just disappeared off the scene, but hey when the going gets tough.................
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:49 am

But did she disappear?

Certainly the poster known as Alsabella disappeared, but that doesnt mean she retired.

I remember Alsabella telling me about Kate sitting a the pool laughing the day after Madeleine went missing. She quite calmly wrote such lies. Why would anyone make such things up? But she did, over and over again.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 am

dianeh wrote:But did she disappear?

Certainly the poster known as Alsabella disappeared, but that doesnt mean she retired.

I remember Alsabella telling me about Kate sitting a the pool laughing the day after Madeleine went missing. She quite calmly wrote such lies. Why would anyone make such things up? But she did, over and over again.

I doubt she has disappeared Diane. Look how many aka's she had just on the DX.
We all remember her, it was her and Clawd that spread the lies on the DX.
Remember her contradicting Rosie and I about the floor in the apartment, she swore blind it was a parquet floor, when we knew it was tiles.
She also started the rumours about the fridge, the spade, Kate and Gerry playing tennis and jogging, we could go on all night listing her lies. All the muppets believed her.
Very much like Morais, don't you think?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 am

Yes, very much like Morais.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:22 pm

You're right Christabel - annabelle is a lot like Morais.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Maybe it is Morais?
Nothing would surprise me in this case. Especially where the vile creatures are concerned.
They live it, its their life, repeating lies and spouting vile untruths.
Wouldnt surprise me at all even, if one or more of them knew who actually took Madeleine.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next