Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about another site

Go down

Question about another site Empty Question about another site

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 am

I'm not asking this in order to offend anyone I would just value your opinions. I have been encouraged to join a forum called Sangfroid as they want normal folk on there where the McCann case can be discussed fairly.

I have had a look a few times and whilst the person who invited me seems fine, I'm not sure. The site closed for a while and is now on a new server. The old site seemed to have people from 3A's and 3A's had people from sangfroid. There was a lot of bickering between the Two and one sangfroid member, debunker was invited back to 3A's by Nbrado and all hell broke lose. It's like spies and double agents at times and I'm just not sure. I could just lurk I suppose until I decide but some of you may be able to tell me if I could trust them or not.

I will understand competley if nobody wishes to comment on my question and I'll say no more about it. But after all the private info on 3A's was lifted and proves the possibilty of it happening elswhere I need to trust a site I put my details on first.

Back to top Go down

Question about another site Empty Re: Question about another site

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:35 am

ModNrodder wrote:I'm not asking this in order to offend anyone I would just value your opinions. I have been encouraged to join a forum called Sangfroid as they want normal folk on there where the McCann case can be discussed fairly.

I have had a look a few times and whilst the person who invited me seems fine, I'm not sure. The site closed for a while and is now on a new server. The old site seemed to have people from 3A's and 3A's had people from sangfroid. There was a lot of bickering between the Two and one sangfroid member, debunker was invited back to 3A's by Nbrado and all hell broke lose. It's like spies and double agents at times and I'm just not sure. I could just lurk I suppose until I decide but some of you may be able to tell me if I could trust them or not.

I will understand competley if nobody wishes to comment on my question and I'll say no more about it. But after all the private info on 3A's was lifted and proves the possibilty of it happening elswhere I need to trust a site I put my details on first.

Do you have a link for Sangfroid?

I would like to take a look in an effort to answer your question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:38 am

Yes indeedy, thank you very much.

http://www.sangfroidchat.com/forums/

Back to top Go down

Question about another site Empty MOdnRod

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:24 am

Just took a quick look at that forum.

Looks to be an interesting and fair place to post. The forum has a pro feel to it but when I looked into the thread about the 3A's, there were people in there that called themselves anti's that left 3A's because of the bullying etc.

I think I might keep an eye on that forum, wont post though, as already short of time.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:28 am

I've popped it on my favourites to save it so I can pop in now and then and have a nose. lol!

Thanks for the link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:35 am

Cheers for that.

dianeh. I have that problem as well with time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down