Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forensic checks on Van!!!

+8
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
sadie
vee8
clairesy
Pedro Silva
jean
Rosie
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forensic checks on Van!!! Empty Forensic checks on Van!!!

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 am

By SIMON HUGHES
and ANTONELLA LAZZERI

Published: Today

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/2504160/Forensic-checks-on-Maddie-pervs-van.html

A VAN used by Maddie McCann suspect Raymond Hewlett will be "ripped apart" in a hunt for clues.

Private detectives believe forensic checks could provide crucial evidence about the toddler's disappearance.

Forensic checks on Van!!! NewPic_7643_jpg_833942a

Fingerprints ... the painstaking search for clues

The battered blue Dodge has been seized by cops in Germany, where paedo Hewlett, 64, is being treated for cancer.

A source close to the probe added: "It will be ripped apart to look for a trace of Maddie."

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate, 41, said: "Our investigators have known about the vehicle for some time."

A former detective with more than 20 years' experience said: "A single hair or a clothing fibre could provide the breakthrough everyone is so desperate for."

Hewlett and the van were a familiar sight when Maddie, then three, was snatched from her holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in May 2007. It was the one vehicle he was known to drive at the time.

Hewlett has been jailed three times for sex attacks on young girls but has insisted: "I didn't kill the McCann girl."

He claimed he was 60 miles away when Maddie disappeared
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Forensic checks on Van!!! Empty Re: Forensic checks on Van!!!

Post by jean Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 am

Thank God that there is one police force that is helping to find Madeleine. Hopefully they will find something we have all been waiting for.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 am

Let´s hope is a positive thing, and sweet Madeleine can be found still alive and well.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:12 am

Now that is strange!

Unless I am mistaken, or this paper has got this wrong, Hewlett travelled to Germany in a white Ford Cargo van, this was the van his little lad tragically fell out of and was killed. This van was seized by the Spanish police.
Hewlett, Mariana and the children then continued their journey to Germany by train.

So how did the blue Dodge get to Germany?

Does this point to Hewlett, taking the truck to Germany BEFORE his family? Or AFTER? Or did someone else drive it through for him?

Whatever it is, if this is true, there is something really odd going on here.

I just hope that this is a breakthrough.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forensic checks on Van!!! Empty Hi jean

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:15 am

jean wrote:Thank God that there is one police force that is helping to find Madeleine. Hopefully they will find something we have all been waiting for.

You have that right. I thought the German police would not allow anything to get by them. Perhaps they got this information from Hewlett when they interviewed him?

Pedro,

I second that, please let this van provide the clues to where Madeleine is and that she is found safe and well.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:27 am

Hi Rosie,

it could be the reasons we first heard how hewlett discharged himself out of hospital in order to go to Germany because his wife and kids lived there.

that statement suggests they were there first.So maybe he never did sell the doge??Maybe it was in Spain where they left it.Maybe they drove the white one as they felt it might be a better vehicle to get them there, more road worthy etc.Hewlett came back for some reason somehow returning with the dodge?

Cant see that though because it don't make sense really.

Nahhhhhhh he had a white van at madeleine abduction then swapped it for the blue doge......they must have traveled to Germany in the blue van.

Hmmmmmmm sumuts wrong here.because that don't add up with the reports either.

oh well lets hope they rip it apart and find something!!!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm

The picture above is some sort of library shot, as the vehicle looks far too new to be hewletts van. Bit surprised to see the man wearing a suit and tie, and not some sort of white lab coat? But as you all say, lets just pray this gets us all somewhere.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Yep, I agree Rosie and Vee,

Van too new
Van (looks) too twee
Van reported to be in Alvor on the Algarve - not Germany

More red herrings?

More time and money wasters?

Seems to me that someone is just trying to burn the investigation out of time and money. HUH! pullinghairout
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Yes Vee, I assumed that this was just a token shot to go with the report and you can see it was not the Dodge (unless the Dodge had ally wheels!)
I am not bothered by that shot, I trust the German forensics team will be properly suited and booted, they know what they are doing.

It is the discrepancies in the report of where this blue Dodge has been for this time.

Clairesy, this is strange, this is not adding up at all with what is known.

• We know that the dear little lad fell from the white Ford Cargo van which the family were travelling to Germany in.
  • We know that the Cargo was impounded by the Spanish authorities
  • We know reports say that the Spanish still retain this vehicle.
  • We know the family were reported to have finished their journey to Germany by train.
  • We know that the family were in such a hurry to continue their journey, that they left the poor little boy in an unmarked grave in Spain.

We know there is some doubt about who went first to Germany, now there is doubt about when the Dodge arrived in Germany and how long it has been there and who got it there.
We know that Hewlett's partner was reported to have been living in Germany before he got there.

Clairesy, do you know where this report stemmed from? I would like to try and discover when this was.

I am smelling a huge rat here and I think Hewlett's reference to that video on may 5th 2007, just two days after Madeleine disappeared, is HUGELY significant.
I knew that him saying that was odd, I just did not know why it was odd, I said that this video being shot of the family two days afterwards was NOT an alibi for him.
I knew though he was mentioning this for a reason, now this reason may just have become clear.

Hewlett is controlling, everything he says and everything he does, he does and says for a reason. I believe he dropped this in about the video to give him an alibi.

I questioned that making of that video, because it did not seem in keeping with the cold, hard calculating controlling Hewlett, who other people have said, did not allow or like his family being photographed and did NOT allow outsiders into his Dodge truck. Allowing someone to film that video is completely out of character with what we know about Hewlett, and to me was a glaring mistake!

He mentioned this video, the person who shot it must be found, because he/she will know if that time set on the video was correct, or if it has been tampered with, to show a different time and date stamp?
Or was this taken shortly BEFORE Hewlett took the truck off to Germany 'alone' or with just a couple of his children?
Or was it part of the plan to have this truck driven around being "highly visible", while he or his partner took another (white Mercedes) van to wherever?

I knew Hewlett deliberately mentioning that he made sure the blue Dodge was "high profile" just after Madeleine's disappearance, was significant. It had to be. I said that I thought this was odd.

Just because the Dodge was highly visible, does NOT mean that Hewlett was driving it, OR that his partner was with him.

They could have split up, each taking a couple of children.

Hewlett could have stayed back driving the Dodge around with a couple of the children, people would not question they did not see all of them, or that they did not see Mariana, they would see Hewlett driving and some of the children and just assume the rest were in the truck etc, why would they think this odd, it is probably exactly how they travelled about anyway.

Meanwhile one of them *may* have travelled with an accomplice and a couple of the children, to Holland or Belgium!

This would tie in with the Anna Stam sighting in the circus/joke shop in Holland.

(Don't forget that the woman who Hewlett inferred could give him an alibi and who he said shot ths film, has said that she did NOT shoot it and can NOT give Hewlett and alibi for that night of May 3rd)

Of course I stress this is just a theory!

In view of this, it is now vitally important to know when the Dodge arrived in Germany, that van, whether Madeleine was in it or not, is integral to this investigation.

Someone drove that truck to Germany, I guess it was either Hewlett or Mariana. Maybe Hewlett left for Germany first with a couple of the children and Hewlett followed in the white Ford Cargo, with the other children?

It seemed to be important that this truck was taken away from Portugal and Spain. Almost s if they were too scared to leave it there. The could have got it scrapped, but they would never be sure it had been scrapped properly and if they had done this, then it would at some point cause questions to be asked.

Something is happening here. My feelings about this man are growing, this is one story that refuses to go away.
I would be surprised if Madeleine's DNA was found in that truck, the van they need to look at is the Ford Cargo AND the white Mercedes Hewlett denies knowledge of. BUT if one of them had had something to do with Madeleine's abduction, then Locards principle of DNA transference may come in and part of Madeleine's DNA could get into the van this way! Just one hair, just one tiny hair, is all that may be needed to get this investigation opened again.
(I worry that if it is, then PJ will come in and mess it all up again though)

I think the pieces of this jigsaw are slowly being pieced together behind the scenes AND if the PJ got wind that the German forensics department had seized the blue Dodge, this to me could explain that framing of that poor GNR guy, broke then! Desperate attempt to cover up.

I think some people in Portugal are getting extremely jittery. If some person in PDL knows something, *now* would be a good time to talk! If the leave it much longer they may be considered complicit in perverting the course of an investigation!

Also, if the German authorities have seized the truck, then this points to it being official, then this means the German police *may* be looking at Hewlett in regard to Madeleine, in an official capacity - if so, this is suddenly a whole new investigation, because surely to do this, they must have viable reasons for requesting to do this!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Sadie, that is not the van and I don't think it is a red herring either, I think the paper just added that picture in for effect, stupid, but there it is, they could have found a better one, the eejits. lol

The real story is that the German's appear to have the Dodge and it is being officially forensically examined and this looks to be confirmed by Clarence Mitchell, let's not worry about that photograph and allow it to take this thread off topic.

Something is happening here! I think it is something significant, of course I may be wrong, but something about this man had my hackles up from the offset!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Also, if the German authorities have seized the truck, then this points to it being official, then this means the German police *may* be looking at Hewlett in regard to Madeleine, in an official capacity - if so, this is suddenly a whole new investigation, because surely to do this, they must have viable reasons for requesting to do this!

Hi Rosie, I was thinking along these lines too. If they are working in an official capacity, I hope it is in conjunction with the LP and not the PJ!.

The photo in the Sun imo, was just to compliment the story by showing someone taking forensics, bit of a silly example really.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Also, if the German authorities have seized the truck, then this points to it being official, then this means the German police *may* be looking at Hewlett in regard to Madeleine, in an official capacity - if so, this is suddenly a whole new investigation, because surely to do this, they must have viable reasons for requesting to do this!

Hi Rosie, I was thinking along these lines too. If they are working in an official capacity, I hope it is in conjunction with the LP and not the PJ!.

The photo in the Sun imo, was just to compliment the story by showing someone taking forensics, bit of a silly example really.

I entirely agree with you. I have concerns (when not if) this investigation is re-opened that the PJ will completely cock it up, (accidentally on purpose - again), so I am so glad that it is the German authorities carrying out these forensic examinations on this truck and NOT the Portuguese forensics department.

My worry is, who will they report their findings to? And if it is the Portuguese will they be able to slap a whole new secrecy order in place, or will the McCanns and their detectives and the British police, have a right to see what those forensics examinations produce?

I am sorry, but I do not trust the Portuguese police, although I do have a little more faith in the Portuguese attorney general.

The fact that this Dodge has turned up in Germany, is hugely significant, even if it is proved that Madeleine's DNA is not in it.

The fact that it is in Germany, is indicating something more than Hewlett is admitting to.

This could be the breakthrough, but something I do know, is that this story and Hewlett, is just NOT going away and each time we hear something else, it is prompting deeper questions to be asked and - answered!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Also in addition to the posts I have made above, I would like to point out, that this 'apparent forensics testing of the Dodge' have come AFTER Hewlett gave his DNA samples to the German police a couple of weeks ago!

Food for thought perhaps?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 pm

im stuck,confused lol

why are they allowing such news out in the open?Surly they should be keeping this all under wraps as not to alert the person who is holding madeleine to what they are doing,if they are getting closer etc to them.

Or is it because they have they man,and aint worried what gets into the media about the developments because he aint about to run anywhere in his condition anyway.If so then where does that leave madeleine?because if there isnt anyone else to worry about with regards to alerting them then im worried about that because imo it also suggests they feel madeleine is dead. If they don't feel she is dead them maybe they should keep what they are doing hush....or otherwise whoever has madeleine is also aware they are getting closer to finding them.

it leaves me to ask this...............................

is hewlett relevant to this case? Is all this yet another load of developments being reported that will come to nothing.And as someone else suggested in there post,is all this being done deliberately to waste money and time,to run the madeleine fund dry and leave the search at a dead end?

Or like i said.............is hewlett there guy?Do they know he as taken madeleine?And is that why they are not worried what the media finds out....because they now know that there is no chance of alerting her abductor because the abductor happens to be laid up dying in bed and not able to do run.........if so...where is she?no one to alert? is she dead then?

its happened before to in other developments...things have been released to the press that we have all said should not be released incase it alerts anyone holding madeleine.

If my daughter was missing(god forbid it) and i felt the police were onto something i would want them keep working on that something secretly,so they can surprise who's holding my daughter,find her and bring her home safely to me again.I would be terrified if everything they were discovering was being told the abductor/s.That would worry me.To be honest it isnt very professional either is it?Whats the point in trying to find someone if your telling that person where you are.

Its like playing hide and seek when your a kid.....one person hides,the others tries to find them.But if the person looking for them is calling out as they walk about looking then the one hiding hiding knows exactly where they are.

Scary to think that same scenario is maybe being played out in a child abduction case.Im happy to hear developments in this case, of course i am.But im beginning to worry about how much is being reported.

I cant imagine the investigators working for the family putting madeleine at risk.Which is why im starting to wonder if hewlett is involved here or not.If he is,then im afraid my fear for Madeleine's safety is getting worse because i would imagine she is maybe dead.Thats why they are not worried about whats being reported here.

They should keep it quiet if there is a risk to Madeleine.Obviously there isn't a risk to her safety then.Can you se what im saying,what im worrying of??? m not sure im making myself clear.

I do feel hewlett is a big issue here,i feel he knows something, and i feel others do to...i feel that even if Murat wasn't involved in her abduction he knows who was etc.
im rambling lol....blah blah blah.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Forensic checks on Van!!! Empty Hi Clairesy

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:24 am

No I do not think this is a red herring designed by someone to waste the Fund's money. Look at the quote by Clarence Mitchell!
This is confirming they have the truck and it is being forensically examined. So in my opinion, I do not think this is a red herring.
It may have been that the Sun discovered the German's have the truck and it is being forensically examined, if they did not add to this, the paper will have gone ahead and printed it anyway.
BUT we do not know, perhaps, this was a deal, the paper discovered something and they were allowed to print this if they stayed quiet about anything else they may have discovered at the same time!
Don't forget, the Sun has this uncanny habit of coming up with the truth! I am interested to see if the Sunday Mirror run anything on it tomorrow.

I also think we are being told, exactly what the detectives want us to know. I trust them and I trust their judgment, we may be confused about things, but this is because we do not have the full picture like they have.

There are certain things to take from this, which really are important.

Who drove the Truck to Germany and when?
The forensic examination of the truck, is appearing to come AFTER, the German police took DNA samples from Hewlett.
Did they discover any match to the unidentified DNA in apartment 5a?

Is there a possibility that Hewlett and his partner split and one took the white Mercedes van somewhere, while the other stayed back in Portugal with a couple of the children, while driving round in the Dodge to make sure it is seen?
(Don't forget that Hewlett himself has said he drove around in it on purpose, so that the truck could be seen and I questioned why he would say such a thing)
I asked why Hewlett made such a big thing about that video being shot on May 5th, he even insisted on showing this to the Mirror reporter! WHY? It was May 5th NOT an alibi for the 3rd.
I thought this odd and now I think he was preempting needing an alibi for the following days and this is why he, a loner and hostile, allowed himself and his family to be filmed!
I also think that this film's date may have been changed!

Clairesy, far from being confused, a lot of things have fallen into place. I honestly think it is just a matter of time before we see something significant happening.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:54 am

Rosiepops wrote:No I do not think this is a red herring designed by someone to waste the Fund's money. Look at the quote by Clarence Mitchell!
This is confirming they have the truck and it is being forensically examined. So in my opinion, I do not think this is a red herring.
It may have been that the Sun discovered the German's have the truck and it is being forensically examined, if they did not add to this, the paper will have gone ahead and printed it anyway.
BUT we do not know, perhaps, this was a deal, the paper discovered something and they were allowed to print this if they stayed quiet about anything else they may have discovered at the same time!
Don't forget, the Sun has this uncanny habit of coming up with the truth! I am interested to see if the Sunday Mirror run anything on it tomorrow.

I also think we are being told, exactly what the detectives want us to know. I trust them and I trust their judgment, we may be confused about things, but this is because we do not have the full picture like they have.

The forensic examination of the truck, is appearing to come AFTER, the German police took DNA samples from Hewlett.

Is there a possibility that Hewlett and his partner split and one took the white Mercedes van somewhere, while the other stayed back in Portugal with a couple of the children, while driving round in the Dodge to make sure it is seen?
(Don't forget that Hewlett himself has said he drove around in it on purpose, so that the truck could be seen and I questioned why he would say such a thing)
I asked why Hewlett made such a big thing about that video being shot on May 5th, he even insisted on showing this to the Mirror reporter! WHY? It was May 5th NOT an alibi for the 3rd.
I thought this odd and now I think he was preempting needing an alibi for the following days and this is why he, a loner and hostile, allowed himself and his family to be filmed!

Clairesy, far from being confused, a lot of things have fallen into place. I honestly think it is just a matter of time before we see something significant happening.

Just been discussing this on PF2..I thought he had sold/swapped the Dodge Van in the Algarve......How did it get to Germany...........
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Blackpoolborn-Maddie-suspect-to-have.5408186.jp

Blackpool-born Maddie suspect to have van searched

Raymond Hewlett

Published Date: 27 June 2009
By Helen Steel

PRIVATE detectives investigating the Maddie McCann case will scour the van belonging to a convicted Blackpool paedophile in the hunt for clues.
Forensic checks will be carried out on the van owned by Raymond Hewlett, which it is hoped will provide vital information about the toddler's disappearance.

The battered blue Dodge has been seized by police in Germany, where Hewlett, 64, is being treated for cancer.

A source close to the probe added: "It will be ripped apart to look for a trace of Maddie."

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Maddie's parents Gerry and Kate, 41, said: "Our investigators have known about the vehicle for some time."

Hewlett, 64, a former soldier, who used to live on Hawes Side Lane on Marton, is being treated for throat cancer in Aachen in Germany.

He has been jailed three times for sex attacks on young girls but has insisted "I didn't kill the McCann girl."

Hewlett is said to have been staying around an hour's drive from the McCanns' holiday flat in Praia da Luz in Portugal when the little girl vanished on May 3, 2007.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:10 am

I trust the judgment of the PI's, specifically because they have looked at all the files and concluded the parents had not been involved, therefore continuing to investigate all possibilities.

They are the only professional force publicly searching for Madeleine.

SEARCHING for Madeleine and affording the best chance of finding her, God willing, alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 am

Yes Mod, God willing, alive.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:43 am

Catkins wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:No I do not think this is a red herring designed by someone to waste the Fund's money. Look at the quote by Clarence Mitchell!

Just been discussing this on PF2..I thought he had sold/swapped the Dodge Van in the Algarve......How did it get to Germany...........
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/Blackpoolborn-Maddie-suspect-to-have.5408186.jp

Blackpool-born Maddie suspect to have van searched

Raymond Hewlett

Published Date: 27 June 2009
By Helen Steel

PRIVATE detectives investigating the Maddie McCann case will scour the van belonging to a convicted Blackpool paedophile in the hunt for clues.
Forensic checks will be carried out on the van owned by Raymond Hewlett, which it is hoped will provide vital information about the toddler's disappearance.

The battered blue Dodge has been seized by police in Germany, where Hewlett, 64, is being treated for cancer.

Hewlett, 64, a former soldier, who used to live on Hawes Side Lane on Marton, is being treated for throat cancer in Aachen in Germany.

He has been jailed three times for sex attacks on young girls but has insisted "I didn't kill the McCann girl."

Hewlett is said to have been staying around an hour's drive from the McCanns' holiday flat in Praia da Luz in Portugal when the little girl vanished on May 3, 2007.

Agreed, how did it get to Germany and when? Did one or the other of them drive it there first, before they all came as a family?

That truck turning up in Germany is significant, makes no difference if Madeleine was in it or not, its presence in Germany is significant.

Thus Hewlett story is running and running, it will not go away, in my opinion, this is because every time one question appears to be answered with Hewlett, that one answer spurs further questions.

Still we will see and I agree with you Modd, I too trust the detectives, they know what they are doing, what we get to hear, is old news and exactly what they want us to know.

Far from it indicating that Madeleine has died, I think it is indicating the exact opposite, Madeleine is still alive and being held against her will somewhere.

She was ferried out of PDL and I think there is a possibility that Hewlett knows where she is.

Hewlett: "I did not kill the McCann girl"
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:53 am

I'm no expert, but after two years, is there a realistic chance of any of her DNA still being in the van? Not being a wet blanket or anything, as you all know I am as convinced as ever she is still alive.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:11 am

Rosie
Agreed, how did it get to Germany and when? Did one or the other of them drive it there first, before they all came as a family?

That truck turning up in Germany is significant, makes no difference if Madeleine was in it or not, its presence in Germany is significant.

Thus Hewlett story is running and running, it will not go away, in my opinion, this is because every time one question appears to be answered with Hewlett, that one answer spurs further questions.

Still we will see and I agree with you Modd, I too trust the detectives, they know what they are doing, what we get to hear, is old news and exactly what they want us to know.

Far from it indicating that Madeleine has died, I think it is indicating the exact opposite, Madeleine is still alive and being held against her will somewhere.

She was ferried out of PDL and I think there is a possibility that Hewlett knows where she is.

Hewlett: "I did not kill the McCann girl"

First, Rosie, the last line "I did not kill the MvcCann girl"

I see that differently from you. To me hewlett saying this meant either:

1) Hewlett is confessing that maybe he did have something to do with Madeleines disappearnce, but he takes no responsibilty for her death. In other words, unhappily madeleine is dead, but he didn't do that part.

2) He has been put up to saying it, so that people will believe Madeleine dead, and stop the in-depth searching. Then after a time the abductors will be able to relax again and still have Madeleine.

Oh,this is such a puzzler. Some very clever minds behind this, if you ask me anything.

And how can Madeleine be in the Benelux countries/Germany if she has been taken across to Morocco? Just doesn't make sense to me. Am I missing something?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:08 am

The investigators wouldn´t be taking that Dodge apart if the DNA wasn´t still available and able to be used. Also it doesn´t mean Madeleine is dead. They are tracking her whereabouts.
And I am convinced that Hewlett said what he said i.e."I didn´t kill the girl" simply because he couldn´t say "I had nothing to do with her" because that would have been a lie - and he knew it was easier NOT to lie!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:41 am

rosemary wrote:The investigators wouldn´t be taking that Dodge apart if the DNA wasn´t still available and able to be used. Also it doesn´t mean Madeleine is dead. They are tracking her whereabouts.
And I am convinced that Hewlett said what he said i.e."I didn´t kill the girl" simply because he couldn´t say "I had nothing to do with her" because that would have been a lie - and he knew it was easier NOT to lie!

This is exactly how I see it too Rosemary!

He knew it was easier to say that than to tell a lie! This way he can say, I will take a lie detector tests.

I think there is a ring operating here and that it involves some of the usual suspects, but I think when the truth comes (and it will) it is going to be far simpler than people think, I do not hold with all these long and convoluted theories, people organising things like this, tend to keep things simple as possible. (Less to go wrong)

As for the DNA, yes it is quite possible that Madeleine's DNA can be found in that van depending on how long she was in it, (if she were at all). It takes one single hair from the millions on your head to deposit itself some where (and they do!)
Anyone who has had a real Christmas tree once five years ago, knows, those darned needles still manage to pop up from somewhere and no one is more vigilant with a vacuum than me!

I am not saying that she was in that truck, but apparently it is undergoing thorough forensic tests, they would not be doing this unless they suspected something. Even if it is just to rule out her being in there in order to progress with the investigation, it still does not prove that Hewlett had nothing to do with this. This may be a way of working out how she was taken from one place to another.

Also hasn't any of you picked up on the fact that Hewlett gave the German police a DNA sample and that this testing of the truck has come AFTER this procedure?

Could it be that they have linked some DNA to the unknown DNA that was harvested from apartment 5a?

Also ruling out the German police wanting to test the truck for anything else, if this is Madeleine related then the very fact that the German forensic teams are doing this, then this must mean the German police are investigating and this means this is official and this means it has to be significant.

This is not airy fairy guessing here and there at things, this is what is apparently occurring right now!

This is significant. I just feel that those detectives are going to break through with something very soon.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:52 am

Sadie, who said she was taken to Morocco? Who said she was not taken to Morocco hidden there and then moved on?
Also I never said she was taken to Germany!

There are things here that will link up if the right pieces are found, it is just a matter of finding the pieces and piecing them together, which I firmly believe the detectives are doing right now.

I have my own thoughts on this and they do not include Morocco, but if you mean what I said about this ring being involved because of the vicinity and the number of nomadic people living up and down the Southern coast of Spain and the Algarve, then yes I do think there is a possibility of these abductions being linked in "some" way, but not necessarily by the same person.

I know nothing much, only that FOUR children all going missing from these kind of areas that are linked and not one of their bodies being found, has to be viewed with deep suspicion.

There has to come a time when someone is going to say, this is one coincidence too many! How many coincidences with Hewlett to date?

I think he is controlling and I do not think he is an idiot, but I do not think he is the brain of the century either, he is prone to making mistakes and he is also prone to slipping up because of his physical condition!
In my opinion if what I have read is correct, he has already made some real big and revealing mistakes.

I just remain watchful of these four abductions, just as I have been for the past 20 odd months, because to me, it doesn't seem right.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:24 am

So.....who gave permission for the Dodge to be forensically tested I wonder...Hewlett or did he have no say in the matter..Also, who owns the Dodge now?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next