Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

+8
christabel
Pedro Silva
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
vee8
archer
Rosie
calcite51
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:05 am

Im quite the skeptic to be honest. And even though i do believe that there are people who can read into things and maybe are psychic.... im also a little weary of how honest some of them are being.
However I have read brians dreams very regular(he isn't a psychic)At first I wasn't buying it..I read his site quite regular though and continued to do so.Then I noticed some of the things he had previously said were actually coming to light(or seemed to be).He has done this loads of times with other missing people... sometimes his dd's have been true and police have confirmed all the details posted by him to be correct.
I know that Madeleine's grandmother is an avid reader of brians web site.She reads it daily.
People from all over the world try to help analyse his dreams and things get quite interesting on there.
Recently he received a letter form Madeleine's grandmother to which he kept the content secret.Brains said he was going to keep the letter confidential as asked by her grandmother but would say one thing.....that he was 100% sure the mccanns played no part in madeleines disappearance. And that things need to be looked into again right back to the begining.
It was around this time that it came to light that everything posted on his web site was infact being investigated by police for possibly holding some sort of credibility.

After this letter i noticed a change in the way brian posted. I wasn't the only one either.He seemed to be trying to say something..or not trying to say something??

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED THIS CHANGE????????

myself and some friends talked about the possibilities for this change but come to a dead end.He then posted what seemed to be an email he had received..again from Madeleine's grandmother .This time she thanked brians readers for their support and efforts to try and unravel this mess.
Within about a week brians web site was closed to the public and now you cannot get on to read it.It says you have to be a member to do so......Just wondering though are there any members out there and if so.....can you get on to his site?

Wondering why this site as been closed ...is it becasue after the investigations into the info on there something might have been unearthed that they don't want the public to be reading all the time??
Hes not the only one to go quiet...his dreams coincided very closely with the psychic merlin.He as also stopped posting what he sees in this case.Both of them have mentioned some extremely informative stuff.....a lot of which seems to have come true... or connects with people that have since popped up in this case

Hmmmmmm not sure all of this could be something im READING too much into...but it was something i wanted to share becasue im aware there are other readers out there who are also confused by brians sudden urrrrrrrrrrrm whats the word im looking for??????

If anyone has anything at all from brians then bring it here...would be really interested to read what you got and see any new dd's he may or may not have had.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Re: BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by littleminx Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 am

hiya clairesy

i to read brians daily (as you now) and thought alot of the information posted by the public was really good!! they came up with loads of names places, ND EVEN CONNECTIONS TO CASA PIA!! AND OTHER MISSING CHILDEN.

I also notice the last few weeks of him posting he appeared strange!! to me it was like he was trying to tell us something WITHOUT ACTUALLY SAYING ANYTHING almost like he couldnt say what he wanted to!!!

i would be interested in what others think about him too.

I also read daily merlin everyday and found him interesting too, and carole everettes drawings were really good!! she drawn three people one women and two men, she said find these people and you will find madeline!!

well can you remember the waiter and his wife who also worked for ocr, they said about how madeleine was a happy child and and how they watched her dance with her daddy the night b4 she went missing i thing it was!! LOOK AT THERE PICTURES!! THEN LOOK AT CAROLES DRAWINGS!!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Re: BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:23 am

Helo littleminx!!!

s'mae hunni..... dwi ddim yn deall................(how are you hunni ..........i don't understand this)

BUT...........I remember a waiter doing a runner or going into hiding after talking with police???Apparently after giving his account of versions...which was suppose to have contradicted that of the tapas 9 he was either hidden, or he ran.

Wonder what he said.Then we have the deluded maid...she was that p'd off with the ocean club for losing her job she threatened them with revenge????

With carol drawing a waiter and maid before knowing any of this info...and brain talking about inside involvement ..makes you wonder if these two might have a little something interesting.Im not saying they right.but i would like to know more.

I have also wondered if carols everets drawing I of these two. Makes you wonder doesn't it.

If you remember on brians dreams i posted to him once telling him that everything he has mentioned seems to connected with the ocean club. He as many a times said about taking this investigation right back to very start and getting other investigators in.Hes also talked about the tunnels under luz and feel they need to be searched and checked for DNA etc urgently.

His last dd that we saw about the lack of air etc got to me a little......im wondering what hes done about this..... i feel he might have acted upon it and this could be a reason his site is not available to read.What,if anything,does he know????......his site didn't go suddenly either. His site was getting quiet over a period of 2 weeks. Remember we spoke about how hes up to something and how hes not posting certain things we talk about ...but posts things that have already been mentions etc.
The words you used were.."hes holding back on something here".i think he was too.I think after the letter from Madeleine's grandmother he quietly disappeared until it was no more...now we cant go on there.WHY???????????????? I would love to know what was written in that letter. She is bound to have said something to him or otherwise she wouldn't have asked him to keep it confidential....after all she allowed him to post the email didn't she!!!!!!!!

speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty brian ladd

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:50 pm

hello claire

i would be intrested to find out why brians web site is closed,i dont think its been done to rip members off.

Something is printed on there about lisbon i think the police have it under investigation

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Daily merlin has updated after being quiet for some time!!!

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:42 am

Saturday, June 21, 2008
Daily Merlin Insight for June 2008

'Merlin Insight'

21st June 2008

Using 'Servants of the Light' tarot;

6 of Spheres
User Of Staves
4 of Crescents
THE STAR
9 of Weapons
The Lovers
Prime of Staves
Keeper of Staves
4 of Weapons

Randomly chosen images still herald The shining Star. I’m still adamant that MM is very much alive. Separated from her family by something political and something so immense that she is nothing more than a pawn in its workings. The 6 of Spheres is concerned with payments/ expectations of the Fool. A role to play for those who have the three young ones so dependant on them. One of three may well have been taken from them …. But circumstances are such that the abducted one will be returned … but only when the Dishevelled Woman seen in the image of the 4 of Crescents successfully relinquishes her hold on the situation. A woman of some influence calls the shots still. The prayers of the 9 Weapons have not been heard ….

The Lovers is a unity which defies logic. MM is held somewhere closer to home than can ever be imagined. She still fares well as those who look after her treat her as one of their own. They covert her … and it seems their identity is known to those at the centre of this.

Images of fishing boats and seagulls following are central to this. Whether it is Ireland or Cornwall there is something relevant. The sea has figured in this mystery so much. The two images of Staves keep the world at bay. They have the power to prevent disclosure though it was very close at one time. The representatives of the Unicorn have their hands tied. A woman of long golden hair instructs … keeps the peace …

The trojan horse has opened and a diamond has been seen in the field. It is apparent there is powerful merchandise here though searchers are no nearer finding the Shining Star. There is much distraction. Much deception.. The story heralded by the 4 of Weapons has pushed so much under the table.

Beyond the cliffs of Dover are the answers though the locality of the Shining Star appears to be north of the sight of these majestic white cliffs.

Donnie or Donald could well hold the answer though a flight over the straits of G will herald little.

Time moves on battle fought by the User of Staves continues. There is a sense of organised and planned maneuvers carefully considered.

MM is in safe hands. Hands who think they can do a better job than G & K. There is resentment and anger. Deliberated actions. The Shining Star lives and breathes. There is no connection from the other side that suggests she has moved on. It may well be a long and winding road to her eventual reunion but she does still live on.

Someone very resentful of a commitment between her parents watches on. Influential in the world of prayer. Very influential in the world of action … motivated others to consider them for a role. Someone then was taken from their clutches though it seemed no real surprise to those at the core …. Something appalled those in the spheres of influence …. And they became the choice.

The Prime of Spheres states the obvious … the wood for the trees. It is plain before the eyes…..

It seems . More pressure of commitment to prove. Anything to get 'the diamond' back. What was used was something was that which offended those who could influence … and then a cause was born out of the situation.

Knife’s in the back – swinging swords of Damocles – for the followers or practitioners of a ‘religion within a religion’. Pressure being exerted, the noose tightening more and more for a decision … leading to an end game of some kind. Planned as the finale to an entire situation of which the taking of MM is but one face or one compartment. Someone may well be the member of an orthodox religion but also a follower of another ‘religion’ or ‘belief’ which the orthodox religion will not accept. Tension.

Where MM is found – eventually when the ‘powers that be’ decide – she will be found with a group of other children.

Southern Ireland does have a meaning – a significance – but it is not where I feel she will be found. I sense heat/sun at the locality she will eventually be taken to when she has to be found.

Forces of – and around - the Unicorn appear to be lead in the wrong direction by the investigation and all the resultant smoke screens created. Real evidence has somehow been replaced by plants. These plants and weeds have led the resultant media interest into the wrong directions. The real investigation appears not to be anything like the one which has been portrayed in the public eye.

The abduction of MM appears to be but a small fragment of the entire picture. Someone with ‘trained intelligence’ was behind the abduction. Rehearsed to a fine art it seems. Not the random snatching it appears to have been made out to be. Three/four people involved with one (possibly the female) who was relatively close to the McCanns. Someone with a ‘double life’ unbeknown to them. Orchestrating the operations. Someone ‘familiar’ to MM carried her to a waiting vehicle. Vehicle to quay/shore. Boat sneaking out … making its way to either another boat or further out to sea to a planned safe destination. Private land and beach on a secluded side of an island. Lying low until the next stage could be instigated. Intelligence forces appear to have known her locality in the early stages but a ‘power hand’ of a ‘significant family’ (think of the diamond) was able to prevent the wheel in motion which could have returned her in the first few days.

Desolate moorland and distant muggy mountains are where she often resides. Green rolling hills and narrow roads. Farmer’s fences and land rovers/range rovers. Indeed a black one with dark windows is a mode of transport for her from time to time. Down to a beach ... running along the beach … shells and sand. Whilst someone with a bucket picks scallops/mussels out of the water at low tide. The inlet appears like Scotland but more likely Ireland. There is a large estate nearby with deer seen in the grounds. The house is stone faced with a long entry road from a main road winding through to the front of the house. The public side. MM lives away from the main quarters in this large dwelling. She is kept away because there are many visitors to this place. People from other lands come here. It is the meeting place of the ‘underworld’ or the ‘hidden world’ of which the public are kept ignorant. MM is part of their plans; of their greater design?

MJ
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Brian's Site

Post by calcite51 Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:10 am

I am a member but was unable to get into the page for Madeleine. Brian said he would be unable to work on the site until June 18 - not sure why.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty hi calsite51

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:37 am

Calsite51

June 18th???

Hmmmmmmmmm well thats come and gone!

I wish i knew what he was doing...I trust him to a certain extent..What I mean is...I believe that he has had many success's on previous cases.And i hope(and i believe aswel) he is right with Madeleine's case. He as gone on and on about luz being the place needed to be investigated. Not long ago gerrys family went to luz for the 1 year anniversary of her abduction...Since then brians as not been up and running. What else did gerrys family do whilst they went there. Surly they didn't go to the place where madeleine vanished solely for the 1 year anniversary of her abduction...thy must have went somewhere or done something else whilst there.

Also Brian stated that the underground tunnels there needed to be searched etc.since Madeleine's gran wrote to Brian.....the mccanns have mentioned Madeline being underground....NOW...this might be(as many people believe)because they heared of the sad case where that horrid father kept his daughter prisoner underground for many many years...BUT........I have been wondering whether it has something to do with brians dreams and the letter that Madeleine's gran wrote to him.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty I am not into.....

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:07 am

.....other peoples dreams, but underground (apart from the tunnels) could, as you mentioned Clairesy, be a cellar. In additon, there are a huge amount of very deep wells that have not been searched and regardless of the merit or otherwise of these dreams, all these locations should be looked at, searched and hopefully, ruled out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:52 am

I too am a member of Brians site, and he isn't ripping anyone off :evil:
All you had to do was subscribe to a company on his list, I Ordered my aunty a lovely bunch of flowers ..
Up until Brians site went down, he wasn't posting anything on his Private page either !
To those of you that have read the site since the begining, you will remember on quite a few occasions his site being down -
some of the times it was due to lack of funds .. and of course it was hacked upon also :scratch:
Maybe it was the Vile Post that finally Blew it :evil: It was nothing short of "Liable"
and if you remember in the early days, Brian was Advised to make the case Private by the McCann family themselves.
I had spoken to Brian about the tunnels and this video was posted on his site ... All we have is Hope :|

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty WhyMadeleine...

Post by calcite51 Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:52 am

I didn't mean to imply that Brian was ripping anybody off. I did wonder if perhaps he hadn't gone to Portugal to look for Madeleine. Originally, he was going to go but because of the nasty threats he received, he backed out but did make the comment that he still might go but would not let anyone know.

I wondered as well if Vile's post was why it went private.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Psychics

Post by dianeh Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:55 pm

I have also read, a couple of times in various places of other psychics who think that Madeleine's disappearance is somehow connected to Gerry's past.

This is quite disturbing because it means that the abduction would have been planned from Britain. As the abductor must have known where they would be.

I discount it. I am more inclined to think it is someone that Gerry met while on holidays. Either staff or another holiday maker.

But then I am no psychic.

On the psychic thread on the ForMadeleine forum (where Dreamin is from), the psychic believe Madeleine to be alive. Apparently they would know if she were dead, as she would be received in spirit and this is easy to know ??/). So she is alive. They are also betting she will be back before the end of the year. But there is problems with this, as the spirit guides are remarkable unreliable with time. In the spirit world, time is not linear. So the guides often get it wrong, or the mediums (psychics) interpret it wrong (talking different languages when it comes to time). The psychic thread makes for very interesting reading.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:34 pm

dianeh,

Thats what gets to me about some of the readings psycicis give...however brian ladd isnt a psychic and i must say when I read his site some of it gives me cold shivers...especially when he posts a dd that he wouldn't have any knowledge of otherwise..And that we don't even have any knowledge of either.

Some of carol everets drawings from early on have also given me shivers. All of this could be coincidental of course and i always read their site with an open mind...But as brian says..i think the tunnels in luz need to be searched and as he says.....this needs to be done by outside investigators as the ones already on the case in portugal(pj) seem to not want to do this???

I don't know why....but a poster on sky blogs says there are no such tunnels in luz and that the rumors of tunnels being underneath luz are not true. Which brings me to question where the photos on brians and videos of these tunnels are from?

I cant see brian posting know false info onto his site when he has such a high credibility in other cases.

Last edited by clairesy on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty calcite51,

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:39 pm

calcite51 wrote:I didn't mean to imply that Brian was ripping anybody off. I did wonder if perhaps he hadn't gone to Portugal to look for Madeleine. Originally, he was going to go but because of the nasty threats he received, he backed out but did make the comment that he still might go but would not let anyone know.

I wondered as well if Vile's post was why it went private.

I keep telling Myself .. All Any of us have got is Hope ...
I also remember Brian being all Fired up to go to Portugal, and being warned off .. Going case Private ..
This time I see it a bit Different, he had been doing a lot of work with Gail & Betty - after his hospital visit, things started to taper of again. I dont see it him being loyal to Mrs Healy, as he has Never Spared her Feelings before now 😢
I feel that he has been warned off again = Maybe they were too close to Exposing what was going on in Portugal
Brian has always said that there were More Missing Children Connected to this ..

Hopefully Madeleine was moved out of there immediately Maybe by boats .. Re, Brians water & Underground theory.
We all know this was too big for the PJ - and prefer to go with MJ's theory - Madeleine is now safe and it is just a Waiting game.. We all know how Political this has been & Still is, Will We ever find out the Truth ? I dont think so :x

I have just checked and Brian's site is Up & Running again, but Still Case Private.

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Found This Thread Very Interesting

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:07 am

I have read this thread from start to end and thought I would add my response (for what it is worth).

Throughout my life at times there have been odd/strange things that have happened to me, things that I cannot explain, but I have never thought of myself as psychic, only intuitive about certain things and this I feel is probably the root explanation for many unexplained things, that maybe go "bump in the night!"

I understand Brian does not profess to be psychic, but if you are having dreams on a regular basis like he seems to have, about definite people, things or events, some would explain this as psychic? Some would say that perhaps these are not dreams but 'visions'.

If Brian has started charging in some direct way or indirect way, for entry to his site, this does not mean that he is ripping anyone off and I would not make that assumption about someone I do not know and know even less about personally. (I don't believe anyone on this thread has said or implied this either) but I have seen it written elsewhere. IF (and I do not know for sure) he is charging, look at it from his point of view, maintaining that site must take a lot of his time, he is a family man with commitments, he must earn money to keep his family and running his site must take him away from his family. "Man cannot live by bread alone" (especially in the modern world! He is not forcing people to contribute, they have a choice, they do or they do not, as I understand it, he is not saying buy into this site and I will send/give you this, or provide answers to this that and the other. If he is trying to raise money to help him continue with that site, then I think this is understandable and no different from other sites like the cesspit 3 A's or the McCann Files etc and I have not heard the antis making disparaging remarks about these sites asking for donations where people get nothing in return (like the 3 A's), so perhaps the antis should give their ever wagging tongues and restless fingers a rest for while and give us all a little peace for a change. :) :) :)

With regard to the Merlin and the other psychics, well lets just say I have an open mind regarding it. The one thing that strikes me whenever I read about psychic abilities etc, is why do they have to be so complicated? If these spirits that are meant to be giving us information from the other side, they are supposed to be humans that have passed over, why talk in riddles? Why not just say where Madeleine can be found? Simple.

I am not saying that they are not true and that people do not possess this ability because I think that some people do, whatever this ability is, whether it is truly a psychic ability or whether it is some more finely tuned sixth sense that we all possess, is debatable and I have no answers to this.

However, I do know that at times when I have needed help, I have received it from somewhere and no one will convince me otherwise. flower flower flower
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Brian's dreams, and Daily merlin.

Post by vee8 Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:35 am

I started reading Brian's dreams about the middle of last year, and even got some posts put up. But about early this year, I think it was, I left off for a while, as he seemed to be locked into the idea that Madeleine was still in Murat's basement, something I disagree with. Then, a while back, I tried to catch up, and found, as you had, that you now have to register to look in. Since I am now loosing track of the sites I am a member of, (And now this one!) I didn't bother. Mathew James' blog, however, is a diferent waterboiler of sealife! The Daily Merlin is one of the best blogs out there, and I was in regular e-mail contact with him. The reason his site went down for so long is simply because he emigrated from New Zealand to Australia, and it was three months before he got back on line. It was he who first told me that my ideas about Madeleine's destiny were correct, and that I was 'In tune' somehow with something I as yet still don't fully understand.

(Oh, and this forum is a little confusing, the posts run upside down!) :?:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Hi

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:06 am

Yes they do run upside down, we used to have it the other way, but then changed it around and it took me ages to get used to it, I kept getting lost! (A thought I am sure that TWS holds very dear about me :D

Haven't looked into the Merlin, will do one day just to have a read out of interest. I do not think Madeleine was ever in Murat's void, but I do think the tunnels and other places like basements etc, need to be searched properly!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:48 am

Calsite51

hi,are you a member of brains dreams???If so can you post some updates for us I would love to know whats going on on there ...I miss going on there to read his dd's etc.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:25 am

Who me? No, not as such. I just used to read it a while ago, but never bothered to register once he went doen that road.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Vee8

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:40 am

vee8 wrote:Who me? No, not as such. I just used to read it a while ago, but never bothered to register once he went doen that road.

What road?

Please expand

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty These are the last postings from Brian's website on the private site - I tried copying the page but couldn't. I couldn't copy the pictures either....

Post by calcite51 Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:46 pm

HI Brian

So glad you are back!!! I miss all of you when I can't check in everyday!!! Glad to hear the filming went well and that you met and worked with some amazing folks. Anyhow, I had sent this before. All my best.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:55 AM
Subject: Another Psychic with Similar Thoughts as Bette

Hi Brian

I have so missed yor posts this week, hoping you are feeling better, though. I was looking around today to see if there was any new feelings out there as there is such a media blackout right now and I came across this link on the Psychic Guild Forum. Incase anyone wants to read the whole thing I copied it, but below is what I specifically noticed as similar to Bettes last post.

http://www.psychicguild.com/forum/index.php?s=00cd3b1fc4d78a9f20633ef17be61e10&showtopic=2204&pid=25793&st=160&#entry25793

"I feel a coincidental sighting or worshipping crowd which is related to Mary (mother of Jesus) will bizzarely be connected to the whereabouts of Madeleine being found. Does this connect to the town of Fatima in Portugal I wonder ?"

Anyhow, I thought it might spark soething to other readers if they could read thru some recent thoughts on this site. Hoping you are feeling well :)

Hi, thanks for this and sorry for the delay...will check out the forum.

Brian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian,

I sent you some photo's of the Rosslyn Chapel (off Bette drawings/info)

Bette told a mounth ago that they where working /renovating the church : look at this .

This is the cottage nearby the church :

I found also this article of the church :

Ghosts in Rosslyn Chapel”

My husband and another couple visited the Rosslyn Chapel in May. We took the bus from Edinburg, and walked to the Chapel.
We wandered on the scaffolding that surrounds the outside of the building before entering the chapel. Although we arrived early a few people started to arrive by the time we entered the chapel. Our guide was a young woman who was very knowledgeable, and projected her voice well.

She was humorous when talking about the ghosts who linger in the chapel basement. She asked us if anyone felt ghosts or an unearthly presence while downstairs to let her know. My friend sometimes feels an unearthly presence. She got that feeling downstairs, but said it wasn't a bad feeling. I told our guide about my friend's feeling. Privately our guide then mentioned that she had been very disbelieving until she also had those kinds of feelings. She mentioned that some staff members had seen ghosts and actually taken pictures of one.

After we had seen enough of the chapel we wandered down the lane past the cemetery and to a bridge that led to the ruins of the Rosslyn castle. A small charming home from the 1600s sits on top of the ruins. We took the path under the bridge to see the back side of the castle. We felt as if we had wandered into Harry Potter land.

After we had something to eat in the small town of Roslin then took the bus back to Edinburg. This trip was one of the highlights of our visit to Scotland

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Foto’s :

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g551764-w3-Roslin_Midlothian_Scotland.html#17626493

nuns of mercy hierarchy spain silva conquista

I hope that Bette can help you with the info, and that this little angel can go home.

grt

Katrien

Thanks Katrien will get this posted.

Brian
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Chinadoll wrote:
vee8 wrote:Who me? No, not as such. I just used to read it a while ago, but never bothered to register once he went doen that road.

What road?

Please expand

I mean as before,anyone could view his site. Now you have to register and log in and stuff, and I am already a member of so many sites the wife is saying I'm obsessed! I sort of began to loose interest a bit early this year, when he couldn't let go of the idea that Madeleine was STILL in Murat's basement. I accept she MAY have been, once, but not now. I'm not saying his is a bad site, far from it, just that I no longer feel the need, personally, to join it now.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty Thank you soo much clasite51!!!

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:06 pm

Thank you clasite51 for posting this info from brians..ive missed reading him soo much. Some of the things posted on there give me shivers up my spine...especially when they are so familiar, if not the same as drawings and words posted in brians dd's.

I know I wont be the only one to appreciate this info being posted here. There are others here who regularly read brians..daily infact. Ive read things on his site and gone searching the web for them to.Amasing some of the things being said on there.I believe that together with the info on brians and merlin's...this case could very well be a step further to being solved.

Thanks again clasite51 much appreciated.

flower flower flower flower flower flower
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

BRIANS DREAMS..DAILY MERLIN..CAROL EVERET.. AND NEO Empty HI All

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:11 am

can we keep this topic in the members only please? Doesn't do to give this info free to the Vile people, why should we? affraid affraid affraid

Here only our members can view it. :D :D :D
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 pm

Dont know whats going on with daily merlin's site???

I went there today only to be faced with message saying this site is only open to invited members only.

i cant seem to set up account there either...you have to be invited???

:( :( :( :(
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:30 am

I just found that too?? I dunno what's going on, maybe it's only temporary?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next