Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Brian's forum

+3
tulip
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

About Brian's forum Empty About Brian's forum

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 7:32 am

Any idea what has happened to Brian Ladd?

First he gave unfriendly answer for Madeleine's Grandmother, yesterday he published only two messages and both of them were awful messages (= Paedo-tom-tom of PJ against Madeleine parents) Especially first one (Viv's message)

I have posted many messages for Brian, now I don't know what to think or if I can trust him anymore. Sometimes he is very confused.

I must say I'm very angry for him. Viv's message was totally rubbish.

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Hi there Minnea

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 7:55 am

I used to read Brian's site every now and then, but he contradicted himself so much and then I read he was caught out and that put me off him somewhat! Everything he writes is so open to interpretation that whatever happens he will say he was right because his messages are so vague!

Anyone where Vile (Viv) posts loses its credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Re: About Brian's forum

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 8:53 am

Hi Sass, I think so too, he is very contradictory sometimes. Actually I don't know what he really thinks and it is very confusing. I can see there was fight in Chat about Brian and I'm very sorry about that. You know my mother language is not english and sometimes it is very hard to understand tones, but I don't want to be naive. This message was so awful, there is no any reason to publish this kind of rubbish. (Madeleine's parents abused Madeleine and so on...)

This is not first time Brian published very hostile message, he has done it before. He published very hostile video. After that I was very suspicious towards him, but I forgot it and now he did it again. Yesterday he publishded only two messages and both of them were hostile. And before that he said: "I realize that I've not posted dreams for the past several nights, and more than likely I will not be posting most them due to reasons I do not wish to discuss at this time."

Why?

http://www.briansdreams.com/MISSING/private/5441page30.htm

Looks like he is angry for Madeleine parents.

I think answer for Madeleine grandmother was quite unfriendly too (same page):

"I think Gerry and Kate already know what's in those files...and although I don't think it's any smoking gun, I do think they're telling the truth about CCTV at Tapas. If the PJ can prove statements made by the group are not accurate, they will use this against all of them.

I'm not too concerned about keeping Kate, Gerry and their friends out of jail...I'm deeply concerned for one child that could still be in Praia da Luz...alive."

What do you think?

I must say, I have been skipped his dreams, but I have liked his page, because it has been so excellent source of information and there has been so many good people, who want to help to find Madeleine. But I don't want to be naive.

Last edited by Minnea on Tue May 27, 2008 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 9:00 am

Another question. Who is this Vile? I haven't read these anti-mc-cann-forums, because they make me angry and they are all Paedo-tom-tom of PJ.

"Defamation and false accusations have always been used to destroy the reputation of people liable to endanger these networks. It is called the paedo tom-tom."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 9:12 am

And again, Brian didn't say Viv's message was propaganda of PJ (because you can't see it, if you don't know it is propaganda of PJ)

Brian said:

Hi, will post this...it does seem that the children were not checked on as often as was stated, but this does not mean that Madeleine was not abducted. I'm posting this because it's related to the proof the PJ have on the McCann's and their friends

He thinks Viv's rubbish message is really related to the proof the PJ have on on the McCann's and their friends? He thinks there is something true in this awful message?

Or have I misunderstood something?

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Hi Minnea

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue May 27, 2008 9:26 am

I have to say, I interpreted it the same way you did. I said earlier, it is as if he believes the information is substantiated.

I'm confused by his reference to "proof" as far as I am aware, no evidence has been presented or seen by anyone, I thought the Judicial Secrecy Law was still in force!

This doesnt mean I believe evidence exists, personally I dont believe the PJ have a shred of evidence and it is the reason why the PJ keep applying for extensions while they look for a way out of the blind alley Gonc lead them down.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Minea

Post by dianeh Tue May 27, 2008 9:35 am

It is my opinion that there is no truth to this post of Vivs/Vile's. Just like the rest of her posts. Brian's excuse to post it because it shows that there is evidence against the McCanns that the timeline on May 3 is wrong, is just lame. This post shows no such thing because it is a completely biased source, that constantly prints lies about the McCanns.

As for a CCTV in the Tapas bar. If that were true, then why is the first we have heard of it. It would prove either the McCanns are telling the truth or lying. But to be honest, if it showed they checked the children every half hour (which at least between 9 & 10 is substantiated by other witnesses) instead of every 20 minutes as they said, then this proves nothing. People do not clock watch when they are out for dinner. All I can say is that if there is CCTV evidence from the Tapas bar, that incriminated the McCanns in anything other than misrepresenting how often they checked their children by anything other than a few minutes, then I doubt the PJ could have kept that to themselves for this long. No this is another smear, or outright lie, depending upon where the original story came from.

And Brian could not have a picked a less credible post, from a less credible person if he tried. He has made a distinct anti post from a deranged woman with no grasp of reality, who is hell bent on destroying the McCanns. The only way it could be worse is if he went to Viv's blog and got the post for himself. Has he lost the ability to read?

The important thing is that the guilty people are found and punished for abducting Madeleine. And I also fervently hope that when they are found, Madeleine is still alive and can still be found. But all that happens from posts such as the one Viv has made, is to distract people from the business of finding the abductor. Concentrating on the McCanns will not find Madeleine, as she was abducted, so it is a waste of time going after them. And all the time going after is time taken from the true path of the investigation. And I also believe that there is no evidence implicating the McCanns, because if there was they would have been charged, and at the least, prevented from leaving Portugal back in Sept. And that includes any supposed CCTV evidence from the Tapas bar that shows the McCanns and the Tapas group are lying. It either doesnt exist, or isnt evidence because it shows nothing of importance.

Good to see you posting here.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Hi tinkerbell,

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 9:38 am

Yes, I think so too, because PJ has never had any proof, only lies after lies. So how can he even use the word "proof"? :shock:

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty I don't buy any of that crap

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 9:42 am

Just another attention seeker jumping on the bandwagon imo.

We all have dreams.

Does he ever post nightmares?

Of course he does, he posted the p..dovile and her cronies nightmares, or should I say dreams.

Enough said.

My advice is to delete this dreamer from your favourites.

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Tue May 27, 2008 9:54 am

minnea

You asked 'or have I misunderstood?'

So I will answer as it is a question -

Yes. You certainly have misunderstood his meaning and his intentions.

You have clearly misunderstood totally what he was saying. He is a Mccann MADELEINE firstly and mainly - supporter who has published very quickly a lot of videos and posts from members here.

He did not put it out the way you have interpreted it at all.
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Tue May 27, 2008 10:11 am

and

YES

he posts nightmares.

If you read all of his site, which will take you a very very long time :roll: you will know where he is coming from - a genuine, working man with young family who has dreams. NOT a psychic . (he hates that terminology.) He is trying genuinely to help - that is all. He has posted rosie's, janet's videos, my posts, and many others directly from this site - 5 or 6 of them at thr very least this week to my certain knowledge, IN SUPPORT OF MADELEINE. why shoot the messenger? You are off beam here. wait and see. save your vitriol for vile and docrot, rat and clawed ear. You ar wrong here and I have to speak out to defend a person on OUR SIDE WHO ALWAYS HAS BEEN and not only for Madeleine, but for all MISSING PEOPLE NOT only CHILDREN PEOPLE. so please lay off a genuine, good man doing his best with no qualifications at all to his name who is poor and not making money out of this, just a real heartfelt desire to help from what I have seen and read, or argue with me - as I will not standby and let you assassinate a willing unpaid helper to this cause.

save your venom for the REAL culprits, the PJ, abductor, liers, cheats, bloggers who call the Mccanns murderers, and the press......THOSE you can swing for. but until and UNLESS you can PROVE to me otherwise, you ARE DOING TO BRIAN LADD WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN DONE TO THE MCCANNS AND YOU ARE EQUALLY CULP0ABLE. I don[t like it; I will speak against it, and you my friends - on this issue, until I have been PROVED WRONG. you are doing here Exactly WHAT YOU ARE UP IN ARMS ABOUT THE pj AND PRESS AND OTHER BLOGS DOING TO THE mCcANNS .....
TO BRIAN LADD.

so as you would say

show me your evidence
prove it

I am disappointed in you. You do not need to share my views or his, as I do not totally at all, but nor will I speak against a person who has not done anything wrong here. Someone genuinely trying to help. In this issue, and this alone, youhave rreally disappointed me here. some of you have not even read him or tried to understand him or posted to him with your thoughts. I have.

You are mistaken in my view.

You are simply shooting the messenger and more than that, you have no idea what his 'message' is. On that basis I abhor what you have done tonight. Opinions you and I have a right to hold, but you do NOT have the right to blame someone whose intentions you are not clear on in a way that vile, clawed ear, doc rat and all would be so proud of you for if you joined them.

You disappoint me. Not in the opinion you have a right to uphold. In your lack of intelligence to look into it FIRST AND ANALYSE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. #that.....I have a right to have an opinion on. #and you fail in that for me.

Only on that issue.
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Jane

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 10:24 am

I could not be a.sed to go and look at that site and read the history of the whole sorry affair according to Brian and his chums.

I don't need anyones dreams to direct me in my thoughts and certainly not some Brian bloke.

I have boundaries and other peoples dreams are not of relevance to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue May 27, 2008 10:37 am

I have been reading Brian's site since about June last year. And have spent a long time going over it, so I am very well aware of what he does or doesnt do.

But in my opinion, he needs to remove that post of Vile's, as it doesnt offer any proof of anything at all. It is pure rubbish. But that is not my problem with it. He has a caveat on the first page of Madeleine's case, saying that he will not post the vitriol and abuse that was sent to him about the McCanns. And yet, there it is, he put up a post, which is even far worse than the usual tripe of calling the parents child neglectors. This out and out accuses them of any manner of obscene things. It is also clearly libellous and needs to be removed.l Brian is responsible for what he posts on his site, and he alone.

In my opinion, Brian needs to step back from the Madeleine case and just concentrate on the rest of his site for a while. Maybe just a few weeks will be all he needs to collect himself. I am not questioning his motives, I am questioning his judgement right now, over this one post. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, that he is busy and didnt read it properly. But the post needs to be removed.

I am sorry that you feel we are being unfair to him but that is not my intention, I just want him to remove the post and be a bit more careful in the future.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Brian

Post by tulip Tue May 27, 2008 6:38 pm

Since any discussion re Brian took place in a place open to only a few and temporary, Brian cannot possibly be upset by anyone expressing doubts about him. It is as if we were having tea together and had a disagreement about, say, Gordon Brown.
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 10:34 pm

Brian didn't publish any posts yesterday. Last posts are still those two hostile messages, he published on sunday.

And before he published these two hostile messages, there was this short note:

"May 24th, 2008: Time is very limited this week, have allot of work too do...I realize that I've not posted dreams for the past several nights, and more than likely I will not be posting most them due to reasons I do not wish to discuss at this time. If my mailbox is full, your email will bounce back saying so. If this happens, please try in a few days...thanks, Brian"

I'm sure people have sent for him tens of messages and asked why he published Viv's message.

But I'm sure but he doesn't even care to read them or open them. So it proves, he is very aware of what he did. Maybe PJ paid for him:"Publish this and keep it there couple of days and we'll give for you this and this amount of money."

As I said, this was not first time Brian did it. He has done it before, he published very awful video. He removed it, because people were so upset and angry and Madeleine's grandmother Susan Healy too was very disappointed, but now Brian did it again.

First time could be some kind of mistake, but when someone does it twice, it is not mistake anymore.

I don't think Brian is any kind of part of PJ, but because he has so dark moments, I think it is better for me not to trust him anymore. It is not so hard for me, because I was a little suspicious towards him after this first hostile message ( I forgot it, because he removed video and it was so unbelievable to think he made it on purpose) and because I have never concentrated his dreams, his forum has been important for me because of posters, not because of Brian. I mean when there is hundreds of dreams, it is very hard find what could be true and what is not. It is chaos. Only way to find Madeleine is to gather evidences and facts and this bald PJ detective, Murat's friend, who was in playground snapshot is fact, I think he is first key to find Madeleine.

I believe in dreams someway, in Bible there is lot of dreams, but I don't think you can use dreams systematically like Brian does.

I'm sorry if it looks like I'm cynical. I'm because I have disappointed so many times. This is war and enemy use all kind of weapons, sometimes he is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Everyone of us make mistakes, and everyone has his blind spot, but there was no any reason publish this kind of message. Brian is very aware of what he did and now I think he is a little bit ashamed, because he doesn't care to answer posts or even open/publish them and he pretends he is in hurry. He knows he did wrong.

I would like so very much say he's ok, but I can't, not after this message. I think he really doesn't care about Madeleine because he was ready for this.

And this is only my opinion but I have to say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 3:01 am

I feel I have to Jump to protect Brian here, Brian has made it clear that He is only Concerned about finding Madeleine & Other Missing children that are case related or Not. He has spent over a year on this case, and at times he comes across very Harsh towards kate & gerry. He has always said that Kate & gerry & their friends (When Madeleine is Found) Should be made accountable for their actions on that holiday - but only then... As time has gone on he may feel different who knows ?
This is His Opinion not everyone that posts on there agrees with Him, and it is Not stopping him from trying to find Madeleine.

Even when he was threatened with a Libel case against him He continued (Case - Private) How Frustrating must it be for him to not get the same reaction from us all when it comes to his other missing cases ? he has a lot of mail to get through and Yes I agree he should have read this post thoroughly, and I hope he Removes it.
He will tell you he doesn't go on Forums for this reason, He Knows all about the Pro's & Antis Blogs and he has No time to get Involved in any part of it . He was not aware of people like Myself, Rosie or Jane Posting on his site being from a Forum, we were just like his other readers who Just want to Help Bring Madeleine Home Safe.

Before I saw this post on Brians site, I read it on My Blog Alert page, I contacted Rosie to see if she had seen it & she had.
My point is, that anyone could have sent that post to Brian and that person is as Irresponsible as the Scum that wrote it.
Yes Brian should remove it, & i hope he does as I dont see any relevance of any part of it - Only more venum.

What is Important here is Madeleine and all the Others he is trying to find, he is the first to admit that he doesn't get it right everytime... but Remember at times he has ... if You Check is Confirmed cases you will see for yourself
He is asking for Help, there are Many Theories that we all dont agree with but one of them could lead to Madeleine ...

I am also a Private member, and there is Nothing on there that explains why he is Not posting , but as a regular I can tell you this has happened before ...Panic sets in and He gets hammered with Emails .. just remember like you & I ... he has a life outside of this as well .. Please Give him a break.

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty This Proves the man is Only Human Please Give Him a Break !!

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 7:29 am

Recent event concerning Brian’s health
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

I haven't heard from Brian in the last 2-3 days. I recently visited his website and found the following...

Brian is in the hospital and could have tetanus. He stepped on a nail while working on the kids bedroom 2 days ago. He did not want to go but I made him, his friend Steve took him and I pray he will be alright.

Samantha

I hope that Brian will be ok. His email account is over filled, so I can not email him. Will post more here as soon as I know more.

Thanks,

-Kevin.

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Thu May 29, 2008 9:32 am

I am sorry to hear Brian is ill and after his recent serious illness hope he makes a full and speedy recovery.

There are certainly some closed minds here on what this man is about - who have not bothered, as I did, to look into his rather unorthodox and strage claims. shame. As 'if' he does have the key to the finding of Madeleine - what would they then say about his dreams? About ALL missing persons brought to his attention. He is a poor uneducated young man only trying genuinely to pass on anything he can do to help all people in distress over the wold desite living in USA and having very, very little press reports of Madeleine it has ''taken him over'' as he himself has said. Some here do not 'get that' nor do they want nor try to so they have a 'closed' mind as vile, arse, and all have also. And so they have friends of that ilk there. OK but I do feel this man is sincere in trying to help US as trying to help find MADELEINE - so why are you shooting the person trying to help???. I am not saying he is totally 100% right, I am saying he is helping, he is genuine and he is trying.

WHAT HAVE ''Y O U'' DONE TO FIND MADELEINE AND HUNDREDS OF OTHER MISSING PEOPLE? NOTHING. NO. EXACTLY.

so do not criticise someone who *is* trying to help in whatever way they can. I am disgusted by your comments. You don't see you are doing EXACTLY WHAT VILE AND ALL THE ANTIS ARE DOING TO BRIAN - AS THEY DID - AND ARE DOING TO THE MCCANNS DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

You have closed minds here. I do not. I will not accept yur criticism as it is worthless. He has a proven track record - have you even read it? All filed and documented. You look at 'dreams' and that is it, your mind is closed.

I pity you and your ignorance and intolerance. I feel you belong to another blog entirely. You know the address and you have a similar soulmate in vile, Arse, Clawed Ear and you make dope look intelligent.

You do yourself/ves a disservice by being blinkered to what is being done or attempted to be done here.

You should be ashamed. :(
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu May 29, 2008 12:53 pm

I've been reading Brian for a long time now and while I think he does a fairly good job, I've also noticed that lately this case seems to be tiring him out (and it could have been because (a) he wasn't feeling well or (b) this case has affected him so much that it affected his health. I too hope he recovers quickly as he does have a good heart and he also has a wife and very young children who depend on him.

Saying that, I am disappointed that he posted Viv's letter because it was obviously an anti-McCann letter and Brian at one point refused to allow any McCanns bashers on his forum.

God bless Brian and please get well soon.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty What I read about Brian's dreams

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 4:01 pm

Hi there Jane

I don't know who you were saying belongs on another site because of their opinion on Brian's dreams, but I don't know anyone who has posted here who belongs there - and most definitely not because they don't believe Brian's Dreams site!!! :D

Anyway, as you know I don't believe what he says either. At the beginning I liked reading his site, but still didn't really believe what he wrote. It was interesting though.

So, don't get riled when you read this link, but they are other points of view re Brian Ladd.

http://www.ukskeptics.com/forum//archive/index.php/t-928.html

See you later

Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 7:12 pm

I must say, I don't think he is ill. I think he lies.

I'm glad my eyes are open now and I do not believe a word what he writes anymore.

But that is only my opinion.

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Sass

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 7:18 pm

Thanks about link.

Here is another sceptical view about him:

http://www.skeptics.org.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2091

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Hiya Minnea

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Thanks. Skeptics.org is full of Brian Ladd!

We don't all have to agree with each other on everything! Wouldn't it be boring if we did? :D I haven't looked at his site for months - it's not easy to navigate in general and what he says isn't convincing enough for me to spend time looking for stuff on there.

It's not a place for me, but if others like going there that is fine too.

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Re Brian

Post by Rosie Thu May 29, 2008 11:12 pm

The way I see it is, there are several classes of belief at play here

Those that believe
Those that disbelieve
Those that do not care either way
Those that retain an open mind

I have lived long enough to realise that there is not always a neat and well wrapped explanation for things "that go bump in the night"! So I try to retain an open mind about things like this.

I would say that for about 99.9% of unexplained phenomena, there is in fact a rational explanation for it, if you look hard enough, or want to look hard enough for it.
However, I believe that there is in fact 1% that remains unexplained, truly unexplained, whether Brian fits into this category or not, I reserve my opinion, simply because I do not know enough about him or his work to pass judgement on him.

I know his site needs some work as it is extremely difficult to navigate and follow, but that doesn't mean he is not telling the truth about what he says he can do.
I understand that there is something about lottery numbers? Again I reserve my judgement because I have not seen what explanation that Brian himself has given. If this were to be true or not true, it would still not prove to me that what he says about these dreams is incorrect, it may make me wary of him though because it is a matter of trust, but having been witness to seeing things circulating the internet that are just completely untrue, then I have learned to use discretion where things like this are concerned .

Apparently, Brian himself says he is not psychic. He calls these images dreams, I would ask if they are dreams or visions? Are they projections of his own subconscious of things he wants to believe? Or are they projections of an over active imagination and a projection of things he *does not* want to believe? Hard to say about another person, we do not actually know Brian so cannot give that assessment, or at least a somewhat informed assessment. So it comes down to our own ability to trust another person and it also comes down to if we have an indifferent, open or closed mind about such things.

I believe that as babies and children we are born with a sharp sense of perception and I also believe we are all born with a 6th sense, that in some is much more refined and active, than in others, and there is no way I would say that this does not exist, simply because I do not not perhaps feel it, as sharply as someone else may.
Children have the uncanny ability to believe things, and quite often see things in black and white and just accept that they can see things that we cannot! In fact, they find it hard to understand, that we cannot see the same things they can see, I will not go into this, but this is well documented. As we age, this ability in most of us seems to be lost, but for a very small percentage of people, somehow they seem to have been able to hang onto this and be able to use it, some do and welcome it and others tend to not want it, as it scares them, so they do a good job of denying it and ignoring it.

Whether Brian is psychic or not I do not know, I would say if a person can dream things to order and that it is true, then there is more to it than meets the eye, what is behind it is another thing entirely, but it is just this reaction of mine that makes people like Brian not really want to accept that perhaps they do have an 'extra' ability, or perhaps they have just been able to hang onto their more honed sixth sense? I do not know and therefor until prove otherwise I will give Brian the benefit of the doubt. He has a lot of followers that believe in him and probably know far more than I do about him, so they are in a better position to judge.

On the subject of him publishing that garbage from Viv, he may just not realise the full extent of what he has actually done and why should he? I think this was a mistake and I do hope when he is better he removes it, at the very least if he read it correctly he will see that it is in fact libellous, as is most of what this sick person claims on her blog of utterly contemptuous nonsense. It appears that a great many people who follow Brian have been dismayed about his publication of such tripe and have been upset by it and have actually communicated this to him, so I will wait and see what he does when he is out of hospital and more like his old self. I am not going to patronise him, but I hope when he reads this garbage he actually sees it for what it is, 'the product of a very sick mind'!
I am not going to judge him on this one thing, I prefer to wait and see what he eventually does about this.
What I am hoping is that he did not hear something about this latest load of lies to be leaked out of the PJ and think he had better change his mind to fall in line with what he thought was going to happen, if this is the case then I would truly be disappointed in him, but somehow I do doubt this. Let's wait and see what he does and says, give him a chance to explain. :!:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

About Brian's forum Empty Brian Ladd

Post by christabel Fri May 30, 2008 4:53 am

Sorry but I don't think this is the place to start ripping Brian Ladd apart, this is something we have never done to anyone underservedly and I don't think we should start now! IMHO.
Does anyone here know him?
Would anyone be saying the same if he did find Madeleine?
It is just not fair to call him a fake without proof. Isn't this what we have been banging home for 12 months regarding Kate and Gerry ? Haven't they had enough of being called fake when untrue.
I thought we were better than that on here.
Believe him or not is our own perogative, but I will keep my thoughts to mysef on this, but I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt too!
As for the sceptic site, again sorry but it is like a glorified 3A's type site full of hate and venom.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next