Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maddie double cried "Help Me'

+2
vee8
Peaceful1
6 posters

Go down

Maddie double cried "Help Me' Empty Maddie double cried "Help Me'

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:30 pm

From ANTONELLA LAZZERI, in Portimao, Portugal

Published: Today

A GIRL the double of Madeleine McCann shouted "Help me!" in English as she was dragged out of a hotel in Austria, police files have revealed.

A tourist couple who had already commented on how much the child looked like missing Maddie were stunned when she cried out as a "tubby" man hurried her away.

The couple, visitors from Norway, rushed outside to look for the man and girl but they had abruptly vanished.

Maddie double cried "Help Me' SNN0519SING-380_998867a Alarm ... girl, circled, on Canadian TV was like older Maddie

Austrian cops sent a list of all the guests then staying at the hotel to their counterparts probing Maddie's disappearance in Portugal - but NOTHING was done.

Maddie double cried "Help Me' SNN0519MMX-380_998873a 'Horrified' ... Kate and Gerry McCann

The report is one of many buried away in a huge mountain of official Portuguese police files obtained this week by The Sun.

Maddie double cried "Help Me' SNN0519FILE-180_998779a Huge ... mound of police files obtained by The Sun

Maddie's parents Kate and Gerry McCann have been "horrified" to discover from the files how little was done to follow up leads and sightings.

The Norwegians were staying at the Hotel Landzeit in the resort of St Valentin in 2008.

They noticed the man and girl in the restaurant and at once saw the child's "striking" similarity to missing Maddie.

As the man pulled the child, who was about four, hurriedly past their table she looked up and begged: "Help me'

The Norwegians told police they were surprised because they had rarely met any British people in Austria, let alone "children who speak English".

Another reported sighting of Maddie came from Canada, where a woman was reduced to tears after seeing a child who looked like her on a television news report.

The viewer contacted Toronto Crimestoppers to say that the girl - seen singing among a group of schoolkids - fitted the age-progression picture of an older Maddie.

A DVD of the item was sent to Portuguese police along with the report - but again nothing was done.

In a third case a request from British police to Portuguese cops to investigate the background of a suspicious man employed at the resort from which Maddie was snatched was also apparently ignored.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2879160/Lost-Maddie-double-who-cried-Help-me.html#ixzz0hGjLFhHq

Last edited by Peaceful1 on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : c & p went wrong!)
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Maddie double cried "Help Me' Empty Re: Maddie double cried "Help Me'

Post by vee8 Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:43 pm

The girl in that picture is NOT Madeleine. She wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a TV anyway.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:10 am

Vee I agree the child in the TV picture is not Madeleine, but I would not be so quick to say that she would not be allowed near a TV, we cannot assume anything, this is exactly what the PJ have done and it has led us to this terrible state of affairs, I believe vital leads have been lost here that could have led detectives to Madeleine. Other missing abducted children who have later been found, have been sent to school, allowed computers and to play out on their bikes and visit friends houses, so we cannot say that she would or would not be allowed to do this or that. Every sightin should be investgated and ruled out, especially at this stage, also we do not want people to stop reporting their sightings.

In a third case a request from British police to Portuguese cops to investigate the background of a suspicious man employed at the resort from which Maddie was snatched was also apparently ignored.

And this is absolutely disgusting, many of us believe the abductors had inside help, how dare the PJ do this?

What is the Portuguese government doing about this? They cannot shove this back in the bottle, the genie is out now and they MUST act.

FULL review of the investigation NOW

Amaral arrested and made a formal witness and then questioned NOW

Paiva SACKED, arrested, nade a formal witness and questioned NOW

Nothing less is acceptable, come on Portguese government do your job, what are you afraid of?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:43 am

I totally agree. Paiva and Amaral should be charged with dereliction of duty.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:55 am

Yes, I totally agree also with Rosiepops and May.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:36 am

I agree the child in the photo does not look like Madeleine, but unless it was investigated, it cannot be eliminated for certain.

Paiva had no right to mark this information "Irrelevant", there should be an immediate enquiry into his handling of this information and in the meantime he should be removed from his position.

I dont quite understand what he was doing in this position in the first place, unless I am mistaken he had only been a serving officer for 9 years when the case was archived which imo does not qualify him to oversee the biggest missing child case Europe has ever seen.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:03 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I agree the child in the photo does not look like Madeleine, but unless it was investigated, it cannot be eliminated for certain.

Paiva had no right to mark this information "Irrelevant", there should be an immediate enquiry into his handling of this information and in the meantime he should be removed from his position.

I dont quite understand what he was doing in this position in the first place, unless I am mistaken he had only been a serving officer for 9 years when the case was archived which imo does not qualify him to oversee the biggest missing child case Europe has ever seen.

I absolutely agree with you Tinks, only I think he should be sacked immediately for gross deriliction of duty.

I do not understand why he was overseeing the investigation when he obviously has not got experience or the skills to do so, why did Paulo Rebelo have to hand the investigation over to him? Whoever ordered this MUST have known that due to his relationship with Goncalo Amaral, Ricardo Paiva was heavily compromised. How can a person in charge of the most famous, biggest missing child investigation in the world be allowed to testify for someone that was sacked from it? How could Paiva be in charge of it and think that Madeleine is dead on absolutely no evidence and be allowed to take decisions on what should and should not be investigated? He could not take an unbiased decision because he was up Amaral's backside and he thought Madeleine was dead and furthermore he had been instructing his men to put people off who were contacting the investigation, telling them to tell people not to waste their time and that the little girl is dead!

How much information has come into the investigation that has gone straight into the bin, with no investigations what-so-ever?

How many people have actually phoned the PJ and been fobbed off and their call and information unrecorded?

This is not just incompetence it is criminal negligence, it is deriliction of duty and it is perverting the course of justice and it can also be construed as *withholding evidence*.

Any one of these is serious and would and should result in dismissal, but all of them is insane, this was done on purpose, without a single doubt, this was done on purpose, I believe that Ricardo Paiva and Goncalo Amaral are withholding evidence on purpose, I believe they know who took Madeleine and I believe they know where she was taken.

Something must be done about it NOW
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down