Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail

5 posters

Go down

I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail Empty I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail

Post by Admin Ed Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:48 am

I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy

By Daniel Boffey
Last updated at 3:26 PM on 07th September 2008

The multi-millionaire tycoon financing Kate and Gerry McCann's search for their daughter has said he will support them for the rest of his life if necessary.

Double-glazing magnate Brian Kennedy, 48, said he would use his estimated £450million fortune to back the couple as long as Madeleine remained missing.

His pledge will alleviate concerns about what will happen when Madeleine's Fund, made up largely of public donations, runs out. There is currently less than £500,000 in the kitty, with £1million having already been spent on the hunt for Madeleine since her disappearance in May last year.

Missing: £1m has been spent seeking Madeleine but glazing millionaire Kennedy has offered to pay for the rest of his life

Team McCann is now hiring a fifth group of private investigators to help with the search.

Mr Kennedy, who has five children with his wife Christine, lives in Wilmslow, Cheshire, and made his money through double-glazing firm Everest. He had not met the McCanns before offering his help but now speaks to them almost daily.

A source said: ‘Mr Kennedy got involved after seeing Kate on television after she became an arguido. He felt compelled to do something. A fifth company is going to be hired.

'Everything that can be done is being done. But it is like looking for a grain of sand on a sea shore. The team are just desperate for leads now.’

The couple's lawyers are still sifting through 13,000 pages of Portuguese police files, released last month. One team of investigators believed they had found Madeleine in Morocco last year – but it turned out to be an American girl being kept against her will in a dispute between her parents.

‘It was desperately disappointing when it turned out not to be Madeleine,’ said a source. ‘It was a low point for everyone concerned.’

Madeleine’s Fund is already paying investigators Metodo 3, Control Risks, Oakley International and an unnamed fourth company.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' spokesman, said: ‘We will leave no stone unturned in finding Madeleine.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1053038/Ill-fund-McCanns-Maddie-vows-double-glazing-tycoon-Kennedy.html

.............................................................................................

So much is going on behind the scenes - and a fifth company of investigators is to be hired.

What a caring, thoughtful and considerate man Mr Kennedy is.......I applaud him and his continued endeavours. clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Keep strong Kate, Gerry & family - you have such huge support throughout the world and so many many prayers being said for you and darling Madeleine, every day. flower

Admin Ed

Back to top Go down

I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail Empty Re: I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail

Post by vee8 Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:00 am

Indeed, Bravo! Well done that man!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail Empty Re: I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:15 am

vee8 wrote:Indeed, Bravo! Well done that man!

Spot on Vee8.

It seems Kate & Gerry speak to him on a daily basis and he certainly sounds like a tower of strength for them.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:27 am

What a wonderful human being Brian Kennedy is, as are everyone else that in their own little way have supported and continue to support this family.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 am

This is the man that Vile said had stopped supporting Kate and Gerry.
This is the man who Docmac has written the most filthiest depraved allegations about.

Notdoc you ought to hang your head in total shame.

Madeleine’s Fund is already paying investigators Metodo 3, Control Risks, Oakley International and an unnamed fourth company.

You see we knew that newspaper report had everthing back to front with that report about Oakly International and I see they are still employing Control Risks too.

I wonder who the fith company is that they have hired?

Something has got to break soon, they will get the lead soon that leads them to Madeleine and then Goncalo Amaral is going to be in a very tricky situation.

Thank God for people like Brian Kennedy, is all I can say. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 am

Kennedy was probably just doing a review. As he should.

Tell me, is the US company one of those listed, or is it the one that has been dropped. Maybe that was what it was all about, dropping the US company for another one. Very different from getting rid of their new big shot detective agency isnt it??? On the other hand, maybe it is all rubbish.

I think there is a semblance of truth to what was printed, maybe the only truth being that Kennedy did a review, and the contracts are in his name. The rest may all have been just made up crap. The paper that originally printed it may be got their info from the 3A's.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Thank God for people like Brian Kennedy, is all I can say. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I second that Rosie. People like notdoc and Viv think everyone on this earth are like them.....selfish, self-centred and only do things for personal gain.
Brian Kennedy has nothing to gain from this...except the admiration of many likewise minded people. People like us, who would love to be able to help in this way...but do not have the funds to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:45 pm

This is Fab ;) even though we knew this was Always the case thankyou
For Kate & Gerry to hear from this :littleangel: every day perfect
How else could they get through the day without their Precious Madeleine
We are Still here Supporting You Kate & Gerry I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail 70679
as for the minority udressfunny your gonna feel pretty silly Soon
That is if you dont already Ididn'tdoit

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:16 am

IMHO it is pointless to hire PI to 'follow' any leads or clues. This investigation has to be restarted from scratch. Until this is done, Mr. Brian will be throwing his fortune out of the window and the family living a much more difficult life than it could be.

Sorry for the gloomy post.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

I'll fund the McCanns until they find Maddie, vows double-glazing tycoon Kennedy/Daily Mail Empty Hi Maria

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 am

This is what we hoped would happen, but is it possible? How much cooperation would they get from the PJ?

I expect that the investigators will know what they have to do, we have to trust them, they know what they are dealing with and how much cooperation they are getting.

They need a break, this is just like a giant jig saw puzzle with only a couple of pieces put together, this case can be solved and Madeleine can be found, I just pray that they get the break they need and when a couple of pieces of the jigsaw fit the others fall into place very quickly.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:51 am

maria wrote:IMHO it is pointless to hire PI to 'follow' any leads or clues. This investigation has to be restarted from scratch. Until this is done, Mr. Brian will be throwing his fortune out of the window and the family living a much more difficult life than it could be.

Sorry for the gloomy post.

What I am not sure of Maria, is whether Kate & Gerry or their legal representative, will be allowed access to the full file - the whole shooting match ie full disclosure? If they can push legally to have full disclosure and I mean every scrap of paper - even the ones written on the back of fag packets, then their investigators, do have every chance of finding a lead or more, that could find Madeleine and bring her home

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down