Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paedo Ray Hewlett says: "I've never seen Maddie before"

2 posters

Go down

Paedo Ray Hewlett says: "I've never seen Maddie before" Empty Paedo Ray Hewlett says: "I've never seen Maddie before"

Post by christabel Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Paedo Ray Hewlett says: "I've never seen Maddie before"

EXCLUSIVE by Simon Wright 6/06/2009
Dying pervert denies claims he admitted seeing Madeleine McCann before she vanishedPaedo Ray Hewlett says: "I've never seen Maddie before" Raymond-hewlett-pic-dm-404290492

The prime 'person of interest' of hired cops probing Maddie McCann’s disappearance insisted last night: “I’ve never set eyes on her.”
Dying paedophile Raymond Hewlett, 64, angrily denied claims he was twice close enough to her to notice her distinctive right eye.
He said: “I have never seen her and anyone who says anything different is wrong.”
The pervert, who has a lifelong history of abusing little girls, was only a few miles from Praia Da Luz when Maddie vanished in 2007. But he claimed he had only been to the Portuguese resort in 2002.
He refuses to speak to investigators hired by the McCanns. But he was grilled at home in Aachen, Germany, by West Yorkshire police last week over the 1975 murder of schoolgirl Lesley Molseed and rape of a girl of eight in Yorkshire.

He said: “I volunteered to speak to police about things totally unrelated to Madeleine. They didn’t mention her once.”
He denies the crimes and gave cops a DNA sample.
The cancer victim’s throat tumour is now too large to remove and it is feared he may die, taking his secrets to the grave.
/Disgraced ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral is counter-suing Kate and Gerry McCann after they sued him over his claims they covered up Maddie’s accidental death.
simon.wright@sundaymirror.co.uk

Jailfor5Arguidos
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Paedo Ray Hewlett says: "I've never seen Maddie before" Empty PAEDOPHILE HEWLET.

Post by Royal Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:23 am

Whether or not Hewlett is guilty or innocent of Madeleines disappearance the fact is he has a history of violence and sexual pervertion against innocent children and for that alone he deserves to be severely punished. The fact that he already appears to be on deaths doorstep means he will probably escape the long arm of the law and true justice anyway. But what about all these other sexual preditors in the PDL area, I understood from the newspapers that the Mccan's investigators have been looking into this situation recently but have heard of nothing since, is this still ongoing I wonder?
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down