Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Maddie Cop On Trail of 'Mr Spotty' (Daily Star)

+3
littleminx
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
7 posters

Go down

"Maddie Cop On Trail of 'Mr Spotty' (Daily Star) Empty "Maddie Cop On Trail of ''Mr Spotty'' (Daily Star)

Post by Rosie Thu May 21, 2009 10:05 pm

I read this in the paper version of the paper, not sure if it is in the online version, looked but cannot find it.

By Jerry Lawton.

A Detective hired to find Madeleine McCann flew out of Britain yesterday on the trail of the spotty suspect he believes masterminded her abduction.

Former RUC officer Dave Edgar is travelling across Europe tracking an "ugly" man seen casing out the McCanns' apartment in Portugal the four days before she vanished.
He is convinced Maddie i still alive and was snatched by someone who "wanted a child to love".
Mr Edgar is acting on information from the public.
This follows the broadcast of a C4 documentary featuring a reconstruction of the then three-year old's kidnapping in May 2007. It included a computer-generated image of how Madeleine may look now aged six and a photofit of a pock-marked man seen by four witnesses acting suspiciously outside the apartment before the abduction.
One woman helped investigators compile the image of the suspect after they unearthed her witness testimony in 17 volumes of police files on the case which has been archived "unsolved".
The drawing prompted 300 phone calls and five or six possible names for the suspect.

Vital

Last night the McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said Mr Edgar was following a "potentially vital" new lead.
He said: "For operational purposes I cannot say where Mr Edgar and his team are exactly, but they are following up a very encouraging lead"
Mr Edgar, 52, believes Madeleine could be hidden in peasant villages close to the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz where she was snatched.

I hope this is true, what is encouraging about this little piece is the fact that Clarence has a quote and that quote is interesting. I cannot help but feel that where other such news tidbits have hit the papers and then never heard of again, this one seems to be sprouting legs.
I am guarded, but just fervently hoping that no matter what it is the detectives are doing, that this will lead to Madeleine and end to her suffering and that of her parents and family.

Anyone with even a modicum of common sense has to realise for themselves that Madeleine was indeed abducted and forget all what has gone on before and now get behind these parents, support them and try to help bring this little girl home where she belongs.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

"Maddie Cop On Trail of 'Mr Spotty' (Daily Star) Empty Re: "Maddie Cop On Trail of 'Mr Spotty' (Daily Star)

Post by IwanttheTruth Thu May 21, 2009 11:45 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/81521/Maddie-cop-on-trail-of-Mr-spotty-/

Good afternoon, Am new here today :)

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

"Maddie Cop On Trail of 'Mr Spotty' (Daily Star) Empty Re: "Maddie Cop On Trail of 'Mr Spotty' (Daily Star)

Post by Rosie Fri May 22, 2009 12:59 am

Thanks for the link and a big Welcome to the forum.

Rosie
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IwanttheTruth Fri May 22, 2009 1:31 am

I am concerned about this report in the Star today, Why announce to reporters that they are on the hunt for Mr Spotty, Shouldnt they keep this private and not for the world to see, especially the person(s) involved with Madeleines' abductors.

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 22, 2009 2:00 am

IwanttheTruth wrote:Thanks :)

I am concerned about this report in the Star today, Why announce to reporters that they are on the hunt for Mr Spotty, Shouldnt they keep this private and not for the world to see, especially the person(s) involved with Madeleines' abductors.
Hmmm unless it was deliberate.to ........flush someone out ?....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by IwanttheTruth Fri May 22, 2009 2:06 am

possibly, who knows... I just hope that she's found very soon. I check the news all day every day.

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 22, 2009 5:21 am

I agree. Please let the McCanns get the break they so desperately need in the search for their Madeleine.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri May 22, 2009 6:59 am

Iwantthetruth,

I feel a bit worried about that to.Cant understand why they let it be reported etc.To be honest with you its put me a little on a downer.The other day they were saying how they have had some very encouraging news and new leads etc that sounded promising....that made me feel good,gave me a massive boast of hope that they are on the trail of her abductor/s.But now,with this report about what they are doing,who they are tracking etC,i feel a little disheartened by it,its made me feel that in reality there isn't anything really big there.........not that we know of anyway.IMO mr spotty is not involved in her abduction or they wouldn't be reporting this news so flippantly. I could be wrong of course.But i think our mr spotty is someone else.We're going to have to wait and see i suppose.

I just really hope they are doing this properly, for Madeleine's sake.God help them......with all this crazy sick twisted stuff going on i the news all the time,kids being taken beaten abused and tortured etc,please give us some real good news,bring madeleine home....I wish everyone who's missing or in some sort of dangerous place could be saved,brought home, and the b"astards responsible brought to justice.Proper justice
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri May 22, 2009 7:36 am

Hiya Clairesy, try not to get too disheartened and take comfort from the fact that although it is not apparent, there is a method in their madness, lol.

Something is definately going on, I dont think Clarence comments lightly and usually he chooses his words very carefully. I am encouraged by his statement.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri May 22, 2009 7:41 am

Faith my friends, faith! We are not privy to all that is going on behind the scenes. And I feel something very important is going on. These guys do not have to justify themselves to anyone, least of all us, only the McCann's, so if they say they are following up a lead, then that is what they are doing. I am feeling more confident as time goes by. I have a good feeling Madeleine will be home by summer's end.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Fri May 22, 2009 8:18 am

IwanttheTruth wrote:Thanks :)

Hello and welcome to the forum... thats exactly what i was thinking!! WHY?

minx..
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri May 22, 2009 8:35 am

hi tinks,vee8,

I hope so.

I watched a programmed once and cops were certain they had tehir guy.They werent going to let him know though for fear he would hurt the woman he had kidnapped. They allowed him to get scared though,enough to make him move,when he moved they followed him.He didnt know he was being followed.He took them right to the woman.She had been put in a tin shed ,tied and gagged and had been there for 3 weeks or so before they found her.It turned out that the man who took worked with her.She knew him....but noone knew it was him who took her though.........he even spoke to cops at one point when they asked her work mates if they had seen her....he told them he hadnt.BUT.....not long after she was kidnapped a friend told how she had issues with guy at work.Of course that didnt help because cops didnt know who this guy was still.Many poeple worked there.And her mate didn't know who he was either.But at least they were one step closer.So they investigated everyone at her work place....... but discreetly so as not to let her (maybe) abductor know they were onto him,and bingo they got him. .....they knew they had the right guy but wasn't sure what he had done with the woman so waited whilst having him under surveillance and that's when they found her. He took them right to her(unwillingly) when he went there later that night.The woman was tied and gagged,she was left like that all day until he came at night.

So i suppose they have ways and means of getting where they want.The whole point is we aint suppose to know.So maybe we dont know whats going on for real.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri May 22, 2009 11:20 am

Well just have faith in the detectives, they are NOT Goncalo Amaral (thank God), they would not be telling anyone if they thought it was detrimental. There is conflicting stories creating subterfuge, any abductor will not know if they are being watched or not now.
The detectives know what they are doing, also there is a story breaking (look underneath the Madeleine thread) at least 3 police forces, one of those the Portuguese police are interested in a suspect who is in Germany and i think they have the suspect.

This is all happening for a reason, also what you have to bear in mind, there will be reporters following the detectives every move to see if anything is breaking and if they do not give them a statement, they will just make one up.

I am cautiously optimistic. Look at this video on Sky News.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Raymond-Hewlett-suspect-in-Madeleine-McCann-case-british-paedophile/Video/200905315286561?lpos=video_Carousel_Region_0&lid=VIDEO_15286561_Raymond_Hewlett_suspect_in_Madeleine_McCann_case_british_paedophile
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IwanttheTruth Fri May 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Today is my daughters birthday, her 13th! a very special day...SO if Madeleine is found then I will be elated to say the least. Fingers crossed!!!

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat May 23, 2009 1:12 am

Wish her a happy birthday from the sad old hotrodder! It was my youngest daughter's thirteenth just a couple of weeks ago. The stroppy teens begin!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IwanttheTruth Sat May 23, 2009 1:55 am

I will do, Thanks :) Ohh I do look forward to it!

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down