Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot!

+10
clairesy
sans_souci
Pedro Silva
Cath
maria
bluj1515
dianeh
vee8
May
Rosie
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! Empty Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot!

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:04 am

McCann Case: Media Vultures, Waiting On Death
9 December 2009 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment
How the British media, like stalking vultures, prey on an expected death to capitalize higher dividends in advertising
Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! D3C_4797

Caption: Vultures are birds of prey that feed almost exclusively on the decaying and putrefactive flesh of dead animals. Their constant presence in places of death, become a symbol of death in the eyes of Men.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! Empty Re: Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot!

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:28 am

It's hard to envisage from the above, just what report Joana Morais was reading, which prompted her to make her post.

I suspect that her post was made more by anger about what is happening to her fallen hero Goncalo Amaral, and his spectacular falling from grace, than it has to do with anything about Raymond Hewlett.

The rights that Joana Morais is now trying to champion over those of a missing abducted child, is a predatory paedophile, who has been convicted of some atrocious crimes against children.

It seems that Joana Morais, is utterly blinded by her faith in the former police chief coordinator, sacked from the Madeleine McCann investigation and demoted from his job as police chief in Portimao, before being convicted of perverting the course of justice and concealing evidence of a torture and perjury and receiving an 18 month suspended prison service for his crimes. Of course, if he had not already "retired" early from his position (probably jumped before he was pushed), he would have been sacked and also probably lost his lucrative pension, which is now apparently sustaining him because the Portuguese judge has frozen all his assets to the tune of £1.2 million, in order to pay his libel fees, should he be convicted in the next case of his due in court on December 11th 2009. (This one is before he is due to face trial over further torture charges).

If nothing else it is a pattern of Joana's, she seems to like protecting hardened convicted criminals and now champions the rights of a paedophile? I do not suppose that anything is sacred, as long as she thinks she is landing blows on innocent people whose child has been abducted.

Her post actually makes no sense at all and she is waffling something about a caption:

"Caption: Vultures are birds of prey that feed almost exclusively on the decaying and putrefactive flesh of dead animals. Their constant presence in places of death, become a symbol of death in the eyes of Men."

Oh is that so Joana? Would she not class her "beloved" Goncalo Amaral in the same vein?

Has he not picked over the name of Madeleine McCann, using her her name to feed off and to sell his bizarre thesis and stories, to make as much money as possible to "feather his own nest"?

• Writing a book
  • Selling radio and TV interviews
  • Trying to sell one interview to Sky for 80.000 euros?
  • Selling interviews to newspapers for 80.000 euros
  • Running around in a top of the range car worth 70.000 euros, purchased off of the name of Madeleine Mccann
  • Now trying to hawk another book abut him being gagged, despite him (Amaral) trying to gag Dr Marcos Aragao Correia, by filing spurious charges against him, charges which have just been kicked out and found to have no foundation.

Joana Morais is nothing more than a rank hypocrite, she is another one that calls for free speech (as long as it is her doing the talking), yet anyone that dissents from what she believes in, she reports and tries to close their forum, by making untrue and unfounded allegations.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:45 am

I think she must be Gonc's love child.........no other explanation for it Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! 503613
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:05 am

May wrote:I think she must be Gonc's love child.........no other explanation for it Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! 503613

Um, the use of the words 'Love' and 'gonc' together in the same sentence makes a little bit of sick come into my throat!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:06 am

Morais should just cut her losses. She has backed a loser.

Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! 670387
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:26 am

dianeh wrote:Morais should just cut her losses. She has backed a loser.

Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! 670387

SEVERAL loosers, to be precise! And she also has the backing of several more!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 pm

(Rosie, I am loving your use of the list button lately.)

It is a true fact that the British press has turned Madeleine into a commodity, but so has she and certainly, so has her hero Amaral and his right hand man, Cristaveo.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Their rally at the court's door has not been authorized by the Civil Governor. Police protection has been requested for the McCanns, but not sure it will be granted.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Jo's a xenophobe. That's one of the reasons why she hangs on to Amaral and ignores (and refuses to publish) anything that doesn't picture him as the 'hero' or 'saint' she's trying to make of him.

What will happen when he loses the appeal or the libel suit?
What will happen when he loses the appeal for the covering up of a torture?
What will happen when he gets convicted for torturing Leonor Cipriano's partner?

She'll just continue to support him. But when the press doesn't mention him anymore, she'll still continue to attack the English, the McCann's and any poster who dares to be critical of her or GA.

Thanks Maria for letting us know about that.
What will happen if despite the rally didn't get authorized they still show up? Any guesses?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:43 pm

If they show up and start heckling the McCanns, will they get arrested? If they do, bet your life they will blame the McCanns and the Pj and the government and the judiciary, because they will all be in on it, (their barking mad conspiracy)

Now who is the coward?

I would be amazed if the fruit loops turned up at the court to support their corrupt fallen hero, who pimps off missing children, when he is too scared and lazy and cowardly to turn up himself!

The McCanns will be there and as ever they will be calm and dignified, unlike the screaming fish wife conspiraloons!

Kate and Gerry, we are here and we are with you 100%, never ever doubt that!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:39 pm

I agree with you my friend Rosiepops, and I quote: "The McCanns will be there and as ever they will be calm and dignified", I also quote: "Kate and Gerry, we are here and we are with you 100%, never ever doubt that!".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sans_souci Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 am

Pedro Silva wrote:I agree with you my friend Rosiepops, and I quote: "The McCanns will be there and as ever they will be calm and dignified", I also quote: "Kate and Gerry, we are here and we are with you 100%, never ever doubt that!".

Hi Pedro.

I have just joined this forum. May I ask a question that has intrigued me for some time. The impression given on a number of forums is that the Portuguese are overwhelmingly "anti McCann" (for want of a better term) and that Amaral is highly respected.

How true is that? Please fell free to ignore if you wish!

sans_souci

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:43 am

Hi sans, welcome to J4! There are several Portuguese posters on here, naturally they are all in support of Kate and Gerry, but I can't speak for the rest of Portugal, so I'll leave it to Pedro, Maria and Alex.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:18 am

I think that only a small minority listens Amaral´s lies, but maybe our friend Maria could answer that better then me.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:19 am

Sans_souci welcome a board. The more the better.
Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! 517597

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:25 am

sans_souci wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:I agree with you my friend Rosiepops, and I quote: "The McCanns will be there and as ever they will be calm and dignified", I also quote: "Kate and Gerry, we are here and we are with you 100%, never ever doubt that!".

Hi Pedro.

I have just joined this forum. May I ask a question that has intrigued me for some time. The impression given on a number of forums is that the Portuguese are overwhelmingly "anti McCann" (for want of a better term) and that Amaral is highly respected.

How true is that? Please fell free to ignore if you wish!

Hi Sans welcome. Bumping your post for Maria and Alex (Pedro already replied).

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 am

maria wrote:Their rally at the court's door has not been authorized by the Civil Governor. Police protection has been requested for the McCanns, but not sure it will be granted.

Maria, I doubt that any risks will be taken with the McCanns. Could you imagine the ruckus if police protection was not granted and something happened to one or both of them? That alone would be enough for the justice minister to step in and authorise protection. So it will be interesting to see what happens there.

On the 'rally'. I am pretty sure that a couple of nutjobs will turn up but I would be very surprised if there were any more than that. After all, it is not the McCanns on trial for murder or anything, it is Amaral in civil libel action. But please keep us abreast of what is going on.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 am

Sans, welcome to the pink forum.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 am

Hi sans welcome aboard t Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! 30345
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by nicked Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 am

Morais has just banned me and sans. Dont know about Sans but I was reading the thread about the allegations against Correia being dropped (the thread was locked as soon as news came in that was the case)

Perhaps Morais thought I was going to make sure her members were aware that the charge that Correia had acted illegally in obtaining the recording of the phone call to Amaral was rejected.

In which case she would have been right.

nicked

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:03 am

Nicked,

of course your well reasoned and truthful arguments would not be welcomed on Morais "Free Speech" stronghold.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 am

Very welcome Sans and Nicked. Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! 720908

Rosie
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Welcome Sans and Nicked...
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Joana Morais Is Losing The Plot! Empty Diane

Post by maria Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:13 am

Yeah, probably a couple, I only saw a mad woman, a really stupid looking and acting woman. ( actually, I met her again shopping at El Corte Inglés, and she had a strange funny look at me...)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:09 am

You mean at the courthouse, Maria?

I have to say again, Maria and Pedro, I cannot tell you how much yor presence in this forum means to us Engish-speaking and far away posters. Without you we had only Morais' biased b.s. to rely on. You have done so much to open my eyes personally to the situation and truth in Portugal...it is so important. Having the two of you noticing these things, translating articles, you have no idea how much it has rattled the likes of Tony Bennett and Morais.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next