Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off!

+7
christabel
Peaceful1
kazcut
Cath
Sabot
Catkins
Rosie
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! Empty Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off!

Post by Rosie Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Apparently, we have it on very good authority (eye witness) that Goncalo Amaral is still swanning around in his £60.000 Jaguar!

So I would like to ask Joana Morais, where she thinks she gets off fund raising for someone riding around in a car that most Portuguese people would never be able to own in their lifetimes?

Remember Joana Morais is the person that takes money from old age pensioners to donate to Goncalo Amaral.

This is a despicable rip off and an absolute disgrace defrauding pensioners out of their pensions and others out of money they can least afford to give it to someone who is well able to fund his own defense. To say nothing of the fund raising dinners (and fridge magnets donated by right wing nutters) and I will see that the appropriate people learn about it.

If Amaral is so hard up let him sell the Jag and buy an appropriate car to get about in and fund his defense out of that.

Interestingly, I see that Amaral was NOT picked up in the Jag outside court!

When are people going to learn that they are being ripped off by a duplicitious vile conman?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! Empty Re: Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off!

Post by Catkins Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 am

This ...Save our Ammy Fund.......is the most hilarious form of Fund Raising that I have ever come across !!,,,,,,,No one talks about it or seems to know how much if anything is in this "Fund". Don't forget its being taken care of by Sargento.
Morais reads in PFA...and I make sure the Threads mention this laughable Fund.......I'm betting that they are embarrassed because hardly anyone is donating ..........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! Empty Re: Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off!

Post by Sabot Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:44 am

Catkins wrote:This ...Save our Ammy Fund.......is the most hilarious form of Fund Raising that I have ever come across !!,,,,,,,No one talks about it or seems to know how much if anything is in this "Fund". Don't forget its being taken care of by Sargento.
Morais reads in PFA...and I make sure the Threads mention this laughable Fund.......I'm betting that they are embarrassed because hardly anyone is donating ..........

Good for you, Catkins. This is probably why her blog is so awful. She reads the truth and goes into meltdown. And I don't suppose she is the only one.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:03 am

She's reading over here as well, or people who report back to her.
I love to post updates on the signatures as well. My report on how easy it is faked really got her into a hissy fit. Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! 933917

It doesn't look like a lot of Portuguese citizens support GA. Is Jo fooling herself or is she trying to fool us? If it's the latter, it won't work.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:19 am

Cath wrote:She's reading over here as well, or people who report back to her.
I love to post updates on the signatures as well. My report on how easy it is faked really got her into a hissy fit. Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! 933917

It doesn't look like a lot of Portuguese citizens support GA. Is Jo fooling herself or is she trying to fool us? If it's the latter, it won't work.

She is desperately trying to hang on to her daily diminishing list of supporters, Cath.

I've got nothing against her supporting Amaral. I just wish she would stop lying about the very few facts, and start practicing what she preaches about Free Speach.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:30 am

Rosiepops wrote:Apparently, we have it on very good authority (eye witness) that Goncalo Amaral is still swanning around in his £60.000 Jaguar!

So I would like to ask Joana Morais, where she thinks she gets off fund raising for someone riding around in a car that most Portuguese people would never be able to own in their lifetimes?

Remember Joana Morais is the person that takes money from old age pensioners to donate to Goncalo Amaral.

This is a despicable rip off and an absolute disgrace defrauding pensioners out of their pensions and others out of money they can least afford to give it to someone who is well able to fund his own defense. To say nothing of the fund raising dinners (and fridge magnets donated by right wing nutters) and I will see that the appropriate people learn about it.

If Amaral is so hard up let him sell the Jag and buy an appropriate car to get about in and fund his defense out of that.

When are people going to learn that they are being ripped off by a duplicitious vile conman?

is this private ?can i take to sky i know them on sky are joanas fans

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 pm

They wont realise they have been duped until its too late. By then, they will be known throughout the world, what a bunch of idiots. Their faces, names, all known by their friends/family and strangers...
Shouldnt laugh at them really should we?

Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! 396948 Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! 466476
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 am

kazcut wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Apparently, we have it on very good authority (eye witness) that Goncalo Amaral is still swanning around in his £60.000 Jaguar!

is this private ?can i take to sky i know them on sky are joanas fans

Hi kaz, you are welcome to take it just include the link

https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/post.forum?mode=quote&p=29882
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Another rip off merchant. Where's those pensioners money gone???

xklamation Post subject: Re: Press release - Defence fund Gonçalo Amaral

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010

kujo wrote:

rose m wrote:
Paypal:

Quote:
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Anyone knows why

Is this sorted yet, does anyone know?

It will be sorted soon, the paypal account needs to be validated with a credit card, we've been waiting for the bank to issue one.

So there's still no updates on the Fund, is it.
Latest count : Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral – Solidarity Account
Information 02 December 2009
On the 2nd of December, 2009, the Solidarity Account amounts to a total of EUR 3220,04.
PayPal donations: EUR 1.620,04
Donations by direct debit/bank wire transfer: EUR 1.600,00

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=124&page=140
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 am

And here is the update:

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=124&page=142

I actually looked at the scrounge Project Justice Goncalo Amaral site:

http://pjga.blogspot.com/

Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral – Solidarity Account
Information 18 January 2010

On the 18th of January, 2010, the Solidarity Account's balance is of EUR 5718,45.

PayPal donations, total: EUR 2819,49
Donations by direct debit/bank wire transfer, total: EUR 4400,00
Donations from fundraising dinner (14Jan2010): EUR 500,00

Bank transfer to Dr. António Cabrita, Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer: EUR 2000,00
Bank account expenses: EUR 1,04

The Citizens in Defence of Rights and Freedoms – Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral would like to thank everyone who has already contributed to this initiative.

Now, that quite clearly says:

PayPal donations, total: EUR 2819,49

Click the PayPal, however, and you are taken to:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=HOZBS0HYpbK5MR7TXVWzt0PcTJmF4jBHrqhY9JuMxZzG6yL9nsVUQUrNZP8&d ispatch=5885d80a13c0db1fc53a056acd1538874a43d73a07f26b2cc3a8a5dff46470e3

projectojustica@gmail.com

Return to Merchant
This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

..............................................................................................................................................................
This is some Pro Bono lawyer

Bank transfer to Dr. António Cabrita, Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer: EUR 2000,00

Looks like thats how much Cabrita trusts Gomaral to pay up Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! 466476
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 am

The reason why Cabrita did not turn up at the first hearing that was adjourned is because he had not been paid by Amaral, it had nothing to do with swine flu!

The Citizens in Defence of Rights and Freedoms – Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral would like to thank everyone who has already contributed to this initiative.

Initiative? Good name for begging and relieving pensioners of their pensions!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:58 am

There is something dodgy about this "fund" where is the mention of Paulo Sargento? This account is supposed to be in his name!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 am

Rosie

I hope for Cabrita's sake that what you have written about him not turning up to court due to non payment of fees, is not true, and that it truly was suspected swine flu. Because otherwise that would mean he lied to the court. Even if the judge cant prove she has been lied to, it will be something she keeps in mind for the whole court case. This is a strange way to fight a court case.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:29 am

That's what I heard Diane and I believe it coud be true and when has Amaral ever done anything that is logical? Everything he does is done to feather his own nest and line his own pockets!

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! Empty Looks Like The Defence Fund Is defunct!

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:44 am

Apparently it has been confirmed that Amaral's fund has been suspended and frozen by paypal. If this is true then it will almost certainly be because Paypal has been contacted by law enforcement or legal action. If Amaral is to be prosecuted for a criminal offence such as breaking his country's secrecy laws and or not declaring something about his finances that he should have declared when applying for legal aid, then he is more trouble!

I can confirm that Goncalol's fund has been suspended by paypal. After trying to donate 25c I am informed the account with paypal has been frozen. Oh, and by the way, anyone trying to deposit by bank transfer directly into the fund will find themselves hit with high bank charges.
Time To Give It Up Joana.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=ca9e2e69030d1aa

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:51 am

Oh My. There's Karma for you.

It never was a good idea to invoke Karma. It has an horrible habit of bouncing back on those who try. When used to promote hatred it returns ten fold.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:16 am

Correct Sabot, but don't be surprised if Amaral followers start accusing paypal of being "IN IT" too!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:02 am

Rosiepops wrote:Correct Sabot, but don't be surprised if Amaral followers start accusing paypal of being "IN IT" too!

C'est possible, Rosie. Who isn't IN IT?

The problem is that these people cannot see that they bring their personal misfortunes down on their own heads. They know nothing of Eastern Philosophy, and would not invoke it if they did. It is a powerful thing that rests within the Phsyc of every person. Think blind evil and you will lose the ability to control your own life. Quite simple, really.

This always was a slam dunk.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 am

Well of course Paypal are 'In on it' the reach of the omnipresent McCann's is incalculable!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:41 am

Sabot

They dont have to understand eastern philosophy. Good old western religion would be enough.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 am

dianeh wrote:Sabot

They dont have to understand eastern philosophy. Good old western religion would be enough.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you

Mrs. Do As You Would Be Done By, as my dearly loved Nanna used to say.

But you see, they have invoked a concept of an Eastern Religion that is not mocked lightly. That was a very dangerous thing to do. Karma is a beautiful thing and has nothing to do with hatred.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:45 am

I am so happy to hear that this account has been suspended by Paypal. Didn't take long did it?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Yes I read that too Calcite..LOL

A favourite saying of my Mums was 'If He doesn't call on the way going, He'll call on the way back'

(Meaning, whatever wrong you do to someone, God is watching and you will be paid back however long it may take)
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Why has it been suspended? I read somewhere (Probably PFA) that it is because they need a bankcard attached to the account. If that is the case, why wont Morais front up with hers?

Or was it frozen because of 'legal' reasons?

I just want to know the truth. Which admittedly is a bit hard when dealing with that pack of lying galahs over at Morais' forum.

Note: Did you like the galahs bit? Nice touch I thought.

Amaral and the Jaguar! And Joana Morais Fund Raising Rip Off! 738876
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Very nice touch, Diana - I shall remember the word 'galahs' - it will now become part of my vocabulary when I am speaking of people I don't like. Hey, maybe we could all start a word of the day - you know today's word is galahs.....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next