Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY

+7
bluj1515
May
maria
Cath
vee8
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY Empty MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY

Post by Catkins Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:58 am

VIA JATYK....(she nicks my posts LOL)....

Salt shovels at the ready...

An unbiased MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY Rolleyes report on yesterday's events from Ms Morais:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/12/summary-of-what-happened-yesterday.html

A summary of what happened yesterday
12 December 2009 | Posted by Joana Morais Leave a Comment

During the afternoon of the previous day, before the witnesses’ hearings, a friend told us that Dr. António Cabrita, Mr.Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer due to his illness and because his secretary caught the swine flu had to stay at home.

Another friend mentioned that Sandra Felgueiras interview would mention this fact at RTP 1 night news; the spreading of the news in the way that was divulged gave the wrong idea that nothing would happen in the next morning.

However all parts had to attend the session to hear the decision to postpone the hearings. So, the McCanns were going to be there, their lawyer Isabel Duarte, Gonçalo Amaral and the witnesses called by his defence lawyer to give statements on that day. 3 witnesses were called for yesterday’s hearing, two of them appeared.

At the PJGA a decision was made to change how and what we would do according to the last minute news.

The members started arriving at the courthouse from 9:00 am forwards. We took with us 100 red carnations and press kits, like the one available at the site, in two languages, in Portuguese and in English to be distributed among the media, and whomever else that could be interested in reading our manifesto.

We were about 11 people in total from the PJGA, there were also a few populars that were attending the event. No one was there to support the McCanns.

When we got there, at one of the entrances of Palácio da Justiça, photo journalists and cameramen surrounded the members to shoot what we were talking and doing, like taking out of the bags (the forbidden book, the red carnations and the media kits). We also dressed T-shirts that stated on the front: “Liberdade de Expressão” and the PJGA site link – www.pjga.blogspot.com, and on the back “Censura Nunca Mais” – “Freedom of Expression” and “Censorship Never Again”.

Mr.Gonçalo Amaral and the McCann couple were already inside the Courthouse. Meanwhile, outside there were several journalists, mainly from Portugal and from the UK. A few familiar faces from the UK media were there, from Martin Brunt to Keir Simmons, and a few others that have been following the McCanns case since Praia da Luz.

The atmosphere outside was of excitement, the journalists were frenetic, some were circling around the huge Courthouse building to see if the McCanns didn’t attempt to escape from the back doors, others were calling the editors, others preparing the satellite connections. Every time that a false hint that someone was coming out of the court room was made, the journalists gathered like vultures at the entrance door in a semi-circle, all on the top of each others, squeezing for a better space.
Our PJGA representative, Dr. Luís Arriaga, was giving several interviews to the media at that time. We, the rest of the members, were distributing the press kits and carnations, and talking about our views quietly with journalists from both countries.

Some press members came out from the court session, and a few minutes later so did Mr. Gonçalo Amaral, immediately the half-circle of journalists surrounded Gonçalo Amaral. Generally, because of the sheer amount of journalists one or two are appointed to make the questions, one of the questions was made by Sandra Felgueiras, she asked if: “Do you think the McCanns now have the sensation that you made everything for this trial to be postponed knowing that they were coming to Portugal?” to which Gonçalo answered that he was not the creator of the influenza virus, and that was not something the McCanns could pin on him.
On the half circle, while Mr Amaral answered the journalist’s questions there was an English journalist named Keir Simmons who was constantly and rudely interrupting Mr. Amaral, he said multiple times, “Why don’t you speak in English for our viewers? Can’t you give us an answer in English?” – the blatant imperialistic rudeness of that man, was amazing. I caught him up later and told him that he was very bad-mannered not for interrupting, but for demanding that Mr Amaral, a Portuguese man in Portugal spoke in English – a language that Mr. Amaral does not speak nor does he have the obligation to speak. Obviously, Keir did not know one word of Portuguese.

Moving on. Like a pack of wolves, the British journalists followed Gonçalo Amaral until he entered his car and left.

(more to come)

=================
Very telling, for one or two reasons.
Now we can see why they are all piling into the journo on twitter

and

The atmosphere outside was of excitement, the journalists were frenetic, some were circling around the huge Courthouse building to see if the McCanns didn’t attempt to escape from the back doors

I doubt if the journos were doing any such thing, you nasty woman.
"attempting to escape" - what do you think the McCanns are? Prey for you and the other stalkers?
You are the one bringing shame to your country, Ms Morais.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY Empty Re: MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:44 am

This woman is so blatently xenophobic she IS an embarrassment to Portugal.

As for Amaral speaking English, I bet he would have made an effort if he was getting paid 80,000 euros though eh ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:11 am

She spins like a top!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:36 am

"No one was there to support the McCanns"

Well she's got that wrong also. The venom and xenophobia that woman exposes is incredible. Well done for posting it Cat.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:44 am

Well, let's be fair and give to JM what's JM's.

1. As Sandra Felgueiras said in the evening news there were 10 people there plus the dumb one that nobody would like to count on their side, it makes eleven. Just as JM states, 11.

2. You, british all (people, media) are xenophobic and bad mannered, as you want Mr. Amaral to speak english, which he doesn't (read, can't) in his own country and you come to Portugal no knowing a word of portuguese how xenophobic. Besides, you behave as vultures and a pack of wolves, tch tch, very bad mannered.

3. At 9:00 the McCann couple was already inside, yes, I am a witness. I arrived at the courtroom around 08:45 and met them, they were there already.

4. When I arrived the army of camera people (both photographers and tv/video operators) was already orderly outside of the tribunal, no the courtroom. There are many courtrooms in that building and photos/videos are not allowed inside.

5. Inside, near the courtroom,there were other reporters, those who take notes, record or transmit from mobile phones (not even mobile phones cameras are allowed inside).

6. There weren't any McCann supporters outside because they were not the least interested in the media, they were inside, close to the couple they supported, and ready to enter the courtroom when and if it opened for the audience.

7. I can't comment on the frenzie of the media about the 11 truthful liars messengers, I wasn't there as I said.

8. Finally, During the afternoon of the previous day, before the witnesses’ hearings ???... Who was hearing who on the afternoon of the previous day???... I seriously believe that it is FORBIDEN that the witnesses comment between them about their depositions in court BEFORE they go into court. Or is it just a Perry Mason type of thing?

Rosie, on to you for this analisys, you'r much better than me. I should and did only confirm what I saw at the tribunal.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:47 am

Oh and I forgot, the McCanns car was right opposite the main entrance, so those runs around the building were probably jogging, exercising.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:54 am

I saw Kate on the news and my heart went out to her. How JM can support GA and talk of the pain of his family, I just do not know. Poor Madeleine.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:16 am

Maria....you are wonderful
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY Empty May

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:43 am

You can't imagine how shocked I was when I accidently looked at her legs. I believe my grand daughter, 7 and 1/2, has stronger legs than Kate. She's sooooo skinny!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 am

I was just researching something and came across a picture of Kate from 2007, early in the case, and it was shocking how much her appearance has changed. She has always been slim, but it's like night and day. So sad.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:19 am

Thank you Maria, you give us what we have come to expect from you which is the truth, we are extremely lucky to have you on this forum.

I am so sad to read about Kate, my God my heart goes out to both of them, they should not have to be going through all of this and shame on Goncalo Amaral, shame on him for forcing them to give up their precious time, to try and put a stop to his lies, fabrications, Amaral the beast, is putting this couple through hell, completely messes up the investigations hopes of ever finding their daughter and then does everything in his power to prevent them from looking for Madeleine, not only that, through Amaral's lies and absurd accusations that change with the wind, he tries to stop others looking for her and tells everyone the child is dead, to stop them from handing over what could be vital information about her disappearance.

Amaral has an agenda, he does NOT want Madeleine found. Madeleine disappeared so he could make money out of it. If Madeleine is found now, Amaral knows he is absolutely finished not only in Portugal, but in the rest of the world, he knows this, so he does everything hi his power to stop her being found.

He needs exposing, he is corrupt, a liar and a convicted criminal and he knows where Madeleine is and he knows who took her.

In Portuguese just for Joana Morais and her lover friend Goncalo Amaral, wouldn't want Gonc to miss out!

Obrigado Maria, dá-nos o que esperam de você, que é a verdade, nós estamos extremamente felizes de tê-lo neste fórum.

Estou tão triste ao ler sobre Kate, meu Deus, meu coração vai para os dois, eles não devem ter que estar passando por tudo isso e uma vergonha para Gonçalo Amaral, a vergonha dele para forçá-los a desistir de seu precioso tempo, para tentar pôr fim a suas mentiras, mentiras, Amaral besta, está colocando o casal através do inferno, completamente suja as investigações esperanças de sempre encontrar a sua filha e faz tudo em seu poder para impedir que eles procurando Madeleine, não só que, através de mentiras e acusações de Amaral absurdo que mudam com o vento, ele tenta impedir que outras pessoas olhando para ela e diz a todos que a criança está morta, para impedi-los de entregar o que poderia ser a informação vital sobre seu desaparecimento.

Amaral tem uma agenda, ele não quer encontrar Madeleine. Madeleine desapareceu para que ele pudesse fazer o dinheiro fora dele. Caso Madeleine é encontrado agora, Amaral sabe que ele é absolutamente acabados e não só em Portugal, mas no resto do mundo, ele sabe disso, assim que ele faz oi tudo ao seu alcance para impedi-la de ser encontrado.

Ele precisa expor, ele é corrupto, mentiroso e um criminoso condenado e ele sabe onde está Madeleine e ele sabe quem a levou.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 am

I am so saddened to see Kate's latest picture - Madeleine's abduction has taken an awful toll on Kate. I am praying hard for this family to be reunited and this nightmare to be OVER!!

And Gonc, I figure Karma is going to get him and when all is said and done - he will be judged by a greater spirit than me.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 am

Hi Maria
It seems this has obviously taken its toll on her but still sniping goes on and on......I am so sick of it so how must they feel? Their punishment seemingly will last for the rest of their lives and sadly, much merriment and delight is made of it. Poor Madeleine and her family.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 am

How appropriate that the lawyer of the "pig" has swine flu! Who really believes that Cabrita has swine flu anyhow? We all knew that Amaral would pull a lying stunt like this, he is a corrupt criminal liar, what else would he do?

I hope that Kate and Gerry McCann got their wish to look into the eyes of Goncalo Amaral, but he wouldn't care he is a sociopath and he doesn't care about anything or anyone except himself, the lying corrupt pig.

The members started arriving at the courthouse from 9:00 am forwards. We took with us 100 red carnations and press kits, like the one available at the site, in two languages, in Portuguese and in English to be distributed among the media, and whomever else that could be interested in reading our manifesto.

Pity no one mentioned you, they just showed that mad old woman screaming her head off and making a show of herself, was she your granny Joana?

11 people in total? My God as many as that, did they have to put up crush barriers?

I hear the book launch didn't go too well either and the audience for the launch consisted of about 11 people and a couple of press and one demented old woman in a trilby! I think what happened the 11 people and the mad demented old shouting woman in the trilby all went from the court house to the book launching. So Amaral's ruse to get the case postponed and the press to attend his book launch seemed to have backfired.

The McCanns having their car parked out the front and waiting for them to come out of the court house at the front, doesn't really give me the impression that they intended to "escape" out of the back and the fact that they did not do this, leaves me to ask the question why Joana Morais included that stupid sentence in the first place. I mean why write that? Again we have Joana Morais trying to spin and twist, when she should perhaps just "swivel"?

Great question asked by Sandra Felgueiras about everyone thinking that Goncalo Amaral had pulled a fast one, by making his lawyer have "swine flu" , it shows what everyone is really thinking, and the very fact that she asked that question, clearly demonstrates that most people think that Goncalo Amaral is a corrupt liar and believe he is capable of pulling a stunt like this and it shows that people just do not trust him (Amaral) at all! Well done Sandra and thank you for asking the question that was on everyone's lips!

Why didn't Goncalo Amaral just answer the question? It was a reasonable question.
I am sure someone could have translated it for him. He could have taken Portugal's equivalent to pleading the 5th Amendment if he didn't want to answer, the same as he did when he was on trial for Leonor Cipriano's torture, it may not have worked for him though - again! He is such a coward, I bet he speaks English, he just didn't want to answer the questions from foreign journalists, he was afraid of being put on the spot, like being made to explain why he messed the investigation up (on purpose). One may have even asked him about his involvement in Madeleine McCann's abduction!

Moving on. Like a pack of wolves, the British journalists followed Gonçalo Amaral until he entered his car and left.

Of course they followed him, they are journalists it is their job and I suppose the Portuguese jornalists all formed an orderly queue? Oh purlease! Goncalo Amaral had not answered a single question from a British journalist, because Goncalo Amaral is a coward.

But next time Joana Morais speaks to her lover friend, perhaps she could ask him ,if he cannot speak English, how come he had a conversation with a British journalist from a British newspaper not so long ago?

Again Goncalo Amaral is caught out in another lie and so is Joana Morais.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:20 am

Hey but I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall when Sofia Amaral discovers the truth about Joana Morais.
Here is a tip Joana, go easy on the perfume, apparently Sofia Amaral has the best nose in Portimao!

MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:27 am

Rosiepops wrote:Hey but I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall when Sofia Amaral discovers the truth about Joana Morais.
Here is a tip Joana, go easy on the perfume, apparently Sofia Amaral has the best nose in Portimao!

MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575 MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 886575

PMSL, and Amaral has the longest! MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 741195
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:14 pm

They are not happy with Sandra at all. I think she feels taken in by Amaral and pissed. She's not going to let him get away with it.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:17 pm

It does make me wonder why the likes of GA and JM so desperately want the world to believe that Madeleine is dead.
But after hearing about GA massive debts, his money spinning books/tv interviews etc re Madeleine, one can see very clearly why he HAS to keep trying to make the world believe Madeleine is dead.
He is making massive amounts of money by doing so.
TB is just following suit.
Vermin, the lot of them.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY Empty Rosie

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:10 pm

11 people in total? My God as many as that, did they have to put up crush barriers?

Crash barriers? Course not, not even for the british media vultures and they were much more than 11.

I hear the book launch didn't go too well either and the audience for the launch consisted of about 11 people and a couple of press and one demented old woman in a trilby! I think what happened the 11 people and the mad demented old shouting woman in the trilby all went from the court house to the book launching. So Amaral's ruse to get the case postponed and the press to attend his book launch seemed to have backfired.

I wasn't there but I believe what you say, there weren't news at night about it. And don't forget that one of these 11 people was the McCanns' lawyer, an attendee, right, but not a supporter or even a curious person: she was there doing exactly the same thing the McCanns had done in the morning, look Amaral in the eye, make him to sign and dedicate a book to her.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:19 am

maria wrote:

Crash barriers? Course not, not even for the british media vultures and they were much more than 11.

I wasn't there but I believe what you say, there weren't news at night about it. And don't forget that one of these 11 people was the McCanns' lawyer, an attendee, right, but not a supporter or even a curious person: she was there doing exactly the same thing the McCanns had done in the morning, look Amaral in the eye, make him to sign and dedicate a book to her.

I think the more people that look Goncalo Amaral in the eyes, will realise what a sham and charlatan he is! He will not feel it of course, because he cannot he is a sociopathic, narcissistic pathological lying bully and he does not feel shame, remorse or empathy because he can't!

But others can and are beginning to learn the truth about Goncalo Amaral, which is why he only had 9 + 1 demented old woman shouter in a trilby + 1 dumb blonde, he really wishes he did not have, making a total of 11 half witted protesters making a show of themselves and their country on national and international TV!

Yes for sure, the tide has turned and the people are now waking up to what Amaral really is, a parasitic bully boy liar, that thinks nothing of pimping off a missing child.

He is out of control Maria, way out of control and his "masters" will not like that, not one little bit, he knows this of course because he remembers his dog!

I wonder is Eddie can tell the difference between a dead dog and a dead human? Dogs are very keen to scent themselves and other dogs. MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 499113

Isabel Duarte, sounds such a lovely person Maria, I am so glad that Kate and Gerry have her, she is just what they need, I think she unnerved Goncalo Amaral at his pathetic book launch, Amaral is now in no doubt that this formidable lady is going to scour that book of his for libel and defamation, so I hope for his sakes it is clean! Well done Isabel!

VIVA THE TRUTH!

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:39 am

I agree, well done Isabel Duarte, keep up the good work.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 am

What did Sandra say outside the courthouse that has got right up Moroses nose?

Back to top Go down

MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY Empty Hi Mulleena

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 am

one of the questions was made by Sandra Felgueiras, she asked if: “Do you think the McCanns now have the sensation that you made everything for this trial to be postponed knowing that they were coming to Portugal?” to which Gonçalo answered that he was not the creator of the influenza virus, and that was not something the McCanns could pin on him.

I think it was this, apparently the dumbo blonde Joana Moreass, is not amused and where she once worshipped at the feet of Sandra, (when she thought Sandra was anti McCann) I am afraid since Sandra met and spoke with the McCanns, Joana has not liked Sandra speaking the truth.
Like most people when they actually meet the McCanns, they completely change their minds about them, they realise they are not lying, that they are desperate to find their daughter and that this couple have been terribly and badly wronged.

Goncalo Amaral is deliberately destroying the search for abducted Madeleine McCann!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:03 am

Thanks Rosie, its becoming easier to know the truth when Morose refuses to post up something thats when the nail is on the head!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 am

Mulleena wrote:Thanks Rosie, its becoming easier to know the truth when Morose refuses to post up something thats when the nail is on the head!!

Exactly! Don't you love it? Just like how she gave away that that tape of the phone call was indeed GA?
Or how her site has become the best library/archive of GA's libelous interviews, articles etc. MORAIS TAKE ON YESTERDAY 396948

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next