Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy?

5 posters

Go down

What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? Empty What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy?

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:32 pm

What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? Map

When A Couple Have To Beg For Protection Against Amaral from the following people

President of the Portuguese Republic

Attorney-General of the Republic

National Director of the judicial police

Minister's administration Internal

Ombudsman

You have to ask yourself what the hell is going on.
Amaral is a convicted offender with an eighteen month suspended prison sentence yet he is allowed to put people in fear of their lives and not one of the Hierarchy in question do anything about it?
You know, I get the undertones of Salazar's Regime playing softly in the background and that is not good for a country trying to move past those days of fear, disappearance and the Pide.

Every Portuguese Countryman/woman should feel protected if they are upstanding citizens....they should not have to go in fear for their lives and that of their child's. Unfortunately, in this case, it would appear, one man, one lying, debt ridden, convicted criminal has more power than the President of Portugal and all his minions.....and that is scary.

Posted by tony at 20.11.09
http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=5a825872076f89de

Taken from Tony's Hounding of the McCanns Blog

It is excellently written and should be read by as many people as possible.

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? Empty Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy?

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:13 pm

That is a brilliant piece of writing Rosiepops...........Tony - I hope someone can give the answers because it puzzles me too that Amaral can get away with so much! Is the government of Portugal not ashamed?
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? Empty Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy?

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 pm

We should all read what Tony has written here and spare a thought for what the ordinary Portuguese person has to consider before they tell anyone about anything they may have seen or know.

When we start going deeper into the way Portugal still works and we read that if any person dares to say anything bad at all about the policia judiciaria (PJ) and try to understand why many refuse to come forward with any information they may have, we begin to understand only too well just why it is that no one has come forward to speak about what we know, they know about the abduction of Madeleine McCann. These poor people may well desperately want to tell what they know, but they are terrified that if they do, someone will come and harm their children or other family members, faced with this, would we tell what we know if we were in their position?

None the less, I do know of some wonderful Portuguese people, who do speak out and who refuse to be bullied and intimidated by the underworld thugs like convicted criminal and ex police chief coordinator, Goncalo Amaral. We are also in touch with other Portuguese people who give us their help without fear and without payment, these are the people that desperately want to see their country, a free country and I admire and respect those people, they are the true and honest patriots of Portugal. All these others that most of us have had the misfortune to read and witness during this past 2.5 years, the people like Felicia Cabrita, Claudia79 and Alsabella, Joana Morais, Astro, Paulo Reis etc etc etc, these people are not patriots of Portugal, they are idiots, people with inferior understanding of what it actually takes to be a true citizen of a free country and these people are not brave, they are pathetic muck rakers and spreaders of disinformation, they would rather see people hanged for something they did not do, rather than face the cold hard facts about some of the despicable people that actually run their country. They live under clouds of delusions and try to stifle anything that looks remotely bad upon their country, what they do not realise is, by doing this, they become a huge part of the problem, the problem that gives their country a bad name. What they do not realise is that democracy means acknowledging that sometimes ALL of our countries fall short that we all have corruption and paedophiles and villains etc, but what sets us apart, is how we deal with those problems and how our government does not stifle true *Free Speech*.
Free speech, is not free if it is used to defame, hurt or libel someone, free speech is not thinking it is OK to spread what we know as lies and rumour and conjecture, that is *disinformation* and should never, ever be confused with free speech. Free speech is knowing we are free and able to speak out when we see something is wrong and demand that the people we elect to run our country, does what we the citizens pay them to do. People should not be scared to expose the silly apparatchik meanderings of people like Joana Morais and Paulo Reis and Astro etc, they should speak out against them wherever they see they have written their lies and their disinformation and they should ask them, exactly who is paying them to spread their disinformation, their lies and why does it mean so much to them, that one little British girl is never found and her parents persecuted and imprisoned for something they did not do?

I believe with all my heart that one day very soon, someone is going to be brave enough to do the right thing and they will come forward to the Madeleine investigation investigation@findmadeleine.com and they will do the right thing and tell the investigators what they know. (They can remain anonymous).

I also believe that the Amarals, the Cristovaos and the other corrupt police etc, well they are slowly dying out, people are beginning to see them for the low life thugs and bullies that they really are and people will realise, that you cannot have a true democracy while allowing people such as these to flourish, these are the people that must be rounded up and an example made of them and there is no shame in this, only pride, and that is pride in doing the right thing.

People like Amaral and Cristovao, are not the way forward for Portugal, they are the way back, back to dark and scary days, back to days of torture and intimidation. These people are ineffectual people, they are not intellectually bright, they are morons, thugs and the only way they know how to do something is through beatings, torture and thieving.

Time for the Portuguese government to wake up and dispel those from the government that are regularly giving succour to the Amarals and Cristovaos.

Take away the power and government protection from these people and what have they got? Nothing. Just the fear of being made to pay the price for what they have done to other innocent people.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:49 pm

May, I realised when I read this on Tony's blog that people would be very interested in it and they perhaps may like to make a comment or two.

One thing I would truly like to know, is what the real people of Portugal actually think when they look upon the antics and dirty deals and the huge debts of Goncalo Amaral. When they see what this person has been convicted of and when they see the court trials he has yet to face, they must know now, or at least be beginning to realise that really, their "fallen hero" Goncalo Amaral, is really no hero at all, he is a thug and a convicted liar. Don't they feel anger and betrayal?

When they look at Goncalo Amaral and the shameful way he has exploited a missing child and the way he has lied to cover up her disappearance and they look at the way he has been living, ie buying designer clothes for him and his family, living off the best of foods, running around in a top of the range Jaguar motor car worth around £60.000 BEFORE Portuguese taxes (taxes that lay unpaid as Amaral has not paid his tax bill), holding big lavish parties, with copious amounts of fireworks to celebrate his 50th birthday. When the ordinary decent Portuguese folk see and read about Amaral smoking his large finest cigars and sitting around drinking alcohol all day in his favourite bars speaking loudly to anyone who will listen to him, making himself out to be some kind of big shot, when all he really is, is a convicted liar, thug and torturer, don't the Portuguese people get angry?

Do they not realise that he (Amaral) doesn't care about them? He is no hero, all he is,is exactly what he is, he scoffs and quaffs and avoids paying his taxes and is allowed to get away with it, while the people he tries to fool (the ordinary Portuguese people) go to work, pay their taxes, abide by the law.

Also another anomaly, Goncalo Amaral has avoided paying his dues, his taxes, he has contributed NOTHING but lies, deceit and a foul reputation to Portugal, and now because of his own folly, his own making, his mouth and money making and his libel and his defaming innocent people, he finds himself in a serious position, his assets frozen (his UNPAID TAX assets), he now wants the ordinary people of Portugal to pay for his defense? He wants the Portuguese people to foot the costly legal bill in an action against two people he has defamed, hounded and persecuted, an action anyone with one functioning brain cell knows that he (Amaral) has not got a hope in hell's chance of winning, because he is guilty of libel and defamation, he is guilty of failing a little girl he was charged to find,he has harmed and frustrated the search for that child and he has done all of this with the deliberate spreading of lies, smears, character assassinations, in short, he (Amaral) is guilty of disinformation. He has done all of these things, he is guilty and everyone knows it, so not only has he paid NOTHING into Portuguese society, he now wants the good tax paying public of Portugal to pay for his futile defense? Beggars belief really doesn't it? And this is NOT the first time he has done something like this is it? Think about poor little Joana Cipriano and her poor mother Leonor Cipriano!

The vast majority of Portuguese are no different to us, they get up in the morning they go to work, many do jobs as a means to end, for their families, they struggle to pay their bills, they struggle with every day life and it has been particularly bad this past 2 years with the global recession biting everyone. Then they are forced to see this self serving, sanctimonious liar, thick headed intellectually zero Goncalo Amaral, lying to them on their TVs, their papers, their radios etc and more, he is living the high life off of money he has forced Madeleine McCann to earn for him, while they struggle and the Portuguese government does nothing to stop him.

I wonder if they get angry? I know I would!

The judge that presided over the court that found ex police chief Goncalo Amaral guilty would have done Portugal and her people a great service if he had, had the guts and the temerity to make an example out of him and send him to prison for 3 years.

Amaral was a recently retired police chief and he was found guilty of lying, perjury and concealing evidence of a torture, these are so serious for any individual, but a police chief? An example should have been made and this man imprisoned, not let out and allowed to carry on with his vendetta against two innocent parents, who Amaral knows fully well are innocent and not to mention his money making out of a child, that I suspect, he (Amaral) knows far more about who took her and where she is now, than he lets on.

It was a disgrace that he was allowed out, free to carry on his reign of terror and fear.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Hi Rosiepops
I too wonder what the average Portuguese citizen thinks about Amaral not paying his taxes for all these years and still striding around in designer suits! We all have taxes to pay, I liken it to the scandal over here with MPs claiming for allowances that truly were not theirs to claim! The average British citizen denigrates them, these MPs (of all persuasions) have brought Westminster into disrepute and now none of us trusts them. We are free to have our say and hopefully justice will be done (but I will not hold my breath). I hope the Portuguese citizens who are finding it hard to make ends meet, look with fresh eyes at Sr Amaral and judges him. JM campaigns for free speech but only if she and her ilk are in CONTROL of that free speech. Yes, it does smack of fascist times but let us hope and pray that these people are in a minority, not only in Portugal but worldwide.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm

I might add, that if JM truly holds Portugal dear to her heart, she should be campaigning for the outing of those who are corrupt within the police force. But then, hiding behind her free speech crusade she does Portugal no service, just her own until now, hidden agenda. She should be ashamed and the people of Portugal will one day recognise her for what she is.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:01 am

Joana Morais doesn't campaign for Free Speech. She campaigns for lies and distortions and the leftovers of The Salazar Regime. One might wonder why she does it. But she must despise the little people who are far more worthy of her fund raising than Amaral will ever be.

Some people are even donating their pensions, which I seem to remember raised much fury when people donated to The Find Madeleine Fund.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 am

Sabot wrote:Joana Morais doesn't campaign for Free Speech. She campaigns for lies and distortions and the leftovers of The Salazar Regime. One might wonder why she does it. But she must despise the little people who are far more worthy of her fund raising than Amaral will ever be.

Some people are even donating their pensions, which I seem to remember raised much fury when people donated to The Find Madeleine Fund.

How can Amaral live with himself, knowingly accepting people's pensions? It is an absolute disgrace, already the winds of Karma have blown against him, if he does not pack this in goodness knows what is in store for him and his followers, the man is corrupt for goodness sakes. Why is Joana Morais at the forefront of persuading people to donate their pensions to this fat greedy corrupt bone idle man? Who is collecting this money? Who is accounting for it? Who is to say that Joana Morais is not operating one huge scam? It would not be the first scam that the stupid woman has got herself involved with, one only has to look at her involvement and how she was had over by Duarte Levy to realise this.

Joana Morais is every bit as stupid and foolish and silly as Debbie Butler and just as Debbie Butler is ruing the day she ignored people's advice and got herself mixed up with Tony Bennett, so Joana Morais will rue the day she ever got herself involved with money and a corrupt ex police chief, who is already serving an 18 month suspended prison sentence! There is still masses to be revealed about Goncalo Amaral, all will come to light eventually, either Morais knows about this and is in complete denial, or she is involved, either way when the What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 556230 , she is going to be completely covered in it, just by way of association with Amaral and Heaven knows what all those people will think, who will feel they have been tricked out of their money.

If Joana Morais was just a fraction of how clever she thinks she is, she would steer well clear of the corrupt bully, liar and proven torturer, Goncalo Amaral.

Well over 2 years ago when I posted on the Daily Express blogs, I made a prediction that had *some* of the Portuguese posters chomping at the bit to tear my head off, I predicted that Goncalo Amaral would be sacked from the Madeleine investigation and that he would fall spectacularly from grace and sooner or later Portugal would be rocked with a scandal far bigger than Casa Pia, the first two of those predictions have come true and the third is now beginning to come true and it is only a matter of time.

Joana Morais you are a silly, foolish woman, you should have learned your lesson with Duart Levy, but it seems you have a thing about big, fat, sweaty ignorant, arrogant, corrupt fantasist liars, your silly attempts to raise money for Goncalo Amaral prove this, you silly, silly stupid idiot, wake up fool What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 449483 before it is too late for you. What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 442460
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:03 am

Well said Rosie, but the silly, stupid arrogant woman will not take your advice, soon it will be too late. They will all soon be behind bars if there is any justice What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 152761
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:18 am

[quote="May"]Well said Rosie, but the silly, stupid arrogant woman will not take your advice, soon it will be too late. They will all soon be behind bars if there is any justice What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 152761[/
quote]

God, how many Christmas Dinners are we going to have to find.? I'm not sure I can afford this on my pension.

Yoghurt, anyone?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:59 am

Make that a fat free one for Amaral!

What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193 What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193 What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:05 am

Rosiepops wrote:Make that a fat free one for Amaral!

What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193 What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193 What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193

He's not getting a whole one. I've got to eat as well, you know.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 am

Just don't share the same spoon!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:14 am

Or eat first! What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193 What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193 What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 245193
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 am

Rosiepops wrote:Just don't share the same spoon!

Oh Yuck. That has put me off Yoghurt forever, especially the ones with bits in.
He can have it all, but it will have to last him for two days.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Sabot wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Just don't share the same spoon!

Oh Yuck. That has put me off Yoghurt forever, especially the ones with bits in.
He can have it all, but it will have to last him for two days.

At least he has shaved his mustache off, so the bits can't get caught in that! Anyway Sabot, I doubt he would be interested in the yoghurt (unless it was alcohol flavoured).
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 pm

I don't think he is going to get much choice where he is going.

Funny how it's all gone full circle. People in glass houses, and such.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:28 am

Amaral behind bars would be like an extra Christmas present for me. What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 933917
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:57 am

May wrote:Amaral behind bars would be like an extra Christmas present for me. What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 933917

Let's all write to Santa!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:45 am

I think that is one new year wish that is odds on to come true!

What The Hell Is Wrong With Portugal's Hierarchy? 217454
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down