Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?

+2
May
vee8
6 posters

Go down

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? Empty HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?

Post by vee8 Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:01 am

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Girl-Six-Stripped-And-Sexually-Abused-By-23-Classmates-Daily-In-School-Grounds-In-Wales/Article/201004115590910?lpos=UK_News_Second_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_4&lid=ARTICLE_15590910_Girl%2C_Six%2C_Stripped_And_Sexually_Abused_By_23_Classmates_Daily_In_School_Grounds_In_Wales

Girl, Six, Sexually Abused By 23 Classmates

A six-year-old girl was stripped and sexually abused by 23 classmates on a daily basis, it has emerged.

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? 15590924

File picture: The girl has not been named, but her mother has spoken out

The unnamed child suffered the horrific ordeal at the hands of pupils the same age as her at her primary school in Wales for months.
Her mother has spoken of her shock and horror when her daughter confided in her.
She said: "She was telling me things that I think every mother dreads to hear from their daughter. It was horrendous what she'd gone through.
"Every day she was being stripped. Every day she was being sexually and physically abused and every day she cried out for help and nobody ever came."
She added: "I think that you cannot excuse that. How can you possibly say that that is okay and nobody is answerable for that?"

The child has since been moved to a new school but her mother told the BBC she will be scarred for life by the abuse she suffered.
An official inquiry into the abuse accepted sexually harmful behaviour did take place - but it concluded no action could be taken against those responsible because they were too young.
The ages of the pupils made it near-impossible to gather proof of what had happened and all were under the age of criminality.
Keith Towler, children's commissioner for Wales, called the review "a shocking failure", adding: "The bottom line is the family will never know what happened to their child."
He also acknowledged the serious case review system was "failing some of the most vulnerable children".
The review was only launched by the unnamed local authority when the victim's mother took legal action.
The conclusions of the review have been published two years after the allegations were first made and a review of that inquiry process itself is now under way.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? Empty Re: HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?

Post by May Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:34 am

Where were the staff when this was happening????????????????
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 am

I agree with you May. Another question: but, did the school not have enough psychologists to see, just by the look of the child´s face, that something was not right with that child? Even someone who is not a psychologist, surely, when a person looks at a child´s face, could have noticed somerhing outside the normal behaviour of that child.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:48 pm

Agree Pedro.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:08 am

I would have expected that the little girl would cry after such terrible things. Why didnt the teachers notice that, and keep an eye on her?

And what could possibly possess the little ones to do such things to a classmate. I dont care if they are under the age where they can be charged. They should all be counselled to find out why they did it, who was the ringleader, were the other bullied to participate etc. This is very important, and as these kids are so young, it would go a long way to finding the cause of this type of thing, as these kids are unlikely to be able to hide what really happened under direct questioning.

I wonder what has been done about them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:35 am

May wrote:Where were the staff when this was happening????????????????

This was exactly my reaction ' Safeguarding children should be the priority' HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN? 628704
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:46 am

dianeh wrote:I would have expected that the little girl would cry after such terrible things. Why didnt the teachers notice that, and keep an eye on her?

And what could possibly possess the little ones to do such things to a classmate. I dont care if they are under the age where they can be charged. They should all be counselled to find out why they did it, who was the ringleader, were the other bullied to participate etc. This is very important, and as these kids are so young, it would go a long way to finding the cause of this type of thing, as these kids are unlikely to be able to hide what really happened under direct questioning.

I wonder what has been done about them.

My very first reaction was the same as all of you, "where on earth was the staff, when this was happening"?

I heard this little girl's mummy talking on the Jeremy Vine show yesterday, I must admit, I could not have been as calm as her. There is a total failure here and my after reactions were exactly the same as yours Diane.

I listened out to see if the other children that had done this had been counselled, because like you I realised immediately the children or child that had carried this out, or instigated it and encouraged other children to do it, is probably in need of help her or himself. This is role playing, they would have got this from somewhere, children of 4 (as they would have been when his happened I think) do not do this kind of thing, they learned this from someone. There could be an abused child there crying out for help. OR more scary there could be another Jon Venables there, whatever it is, it needs to be rooted out and dealt with BEFORE there is even more of a tragedy.

The girl's mum said that her daughter had to leave the school, because first of all the head said that the children would be excluded but then the local authority stepped in and said this was not an option because of the age of the children, so this little girl who had already been through so much, is the victim again and has been moved to another school. But the girl's mother said that she did not really want the children excluded.

This girl's mother learned what was happening from another parent at the school who had a child that the same thing was happening to, so there were TWO children involved.

This must have taken place during the lunch time play so where the hell was the people that were meant to be supervising the children? How can they have repeatedly missed this for months? The same children missing each day? Come on, there is something really sinister about that, that it was not picked up by the playground supervisors. Little ones of that age are usually in a playground of their own away from the bigger children, so it is not as if there were too many children, so where was the supervisors? Something VERY wrong there! The length of time it would have taken for this child to be stripped and for her to dress and not one adult noticed? Sorry I don't buy that, not for one single solitary second!

Apparently the child concerned is doing well, responding to counselling and her nightmares have eased a bit, that poor little girl, it makes me so angry, she was totally and utterly failed by the adults charged with her care. BOTH children were.

There are a lot of questions here and NO answers!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down