Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spin off Thread For Discussions Of The New Questions Thread

+9
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
christabel
bluj1515
maria
Pedro Silva
Rosie
vee8
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spin off Thread For Discussions Of The New Questions Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Spin off Thread For Discussions Of The New Questions Thread

Post by jean Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 am

Who was the police officer that was questioned about having thousands of euros paid into his account?

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Spin off Thread For Discussions Of The New Questions Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Spin off Thread For Discussions Of The New Questions Thread

Post by maria Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm

There is a report to Amaral from a PJ cop about the McCanns. I've seen it, but I'm now desperately looking for it in the maze of pages... In there he states clearly that he was sent by Amaral to 'accompany' (or similar word) the McCanns and take note of anything 'unusual'. I'll find it... And no, I don't recall 'sympaty' on the report, which doesn't mean he didn't have created any 'empathy'...

That GNR officer with thousands of euro in his pockets/bank account seemed to be one more of Amaral deluded 'leaks', if I'm not mistaken.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:53 pm

I was wondering about that only the other day. So the policeman with all the money in his account was just another figment of Amaral's over active imagination?
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:27 am

The two GNR's that first attended the location were
Jose Maria Batista Roque and Nelson Filipe Pacheco da Costa

Policemen present with Kate's interviews were
Paulo Ferreira, Ricardo Paiva, Joao Carlos.

I think it was Carlos, the policeofficer McCanns met BEFORE Madeleine disappeared. They had a meal together and his children and the McCanns children played together.

This policeman came to the villa the McCanns rented and told Kate
she had to come to the policebureau to be made an arguida and
Kate went hysterical, screaming: What will my parents say..
Remember the papers...??
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:42 am

Maybe it's me, but my reflections after reading Amarals book was, that it looked like Amaral actually STARTED 'his' PJ investigation with writing the book. Maria and Pedro: did you read the book and what were your impressions? Or is it silly me..??

Reading the book you can just FEEEEEEEL the lies, I can't explain how that works, guttfeeling, but that story about the GNR with 100.000 euro's in his bankaccount, ofcourse paid by the McCanns (NOT) is such a story to incriminate Kate and Gerry McCann. Bullocks.
I never believed Amaral was smart enough to even think about a family relations officer, he just got the idea from the British officers working at the policestation, I think.

After closing the book one just think: If there is a cover up, it is not the McCanns, it is a PJ/Amaral cover up and you can only ask: What is behind all this...?? We will find out the truth somehow.
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:55 am

No haven't read the book. I believe it is translated at the mccannfiles blog, or JM or something. I'll not buy it full stop. I didn't read it in the sewage sites of fear of getting sick. Seriously. But your feelling is probably right, Chicane
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 am

I can understand that Maria. It was a dilemma for me too, but thought if you want to eliminate the 'enemy' you must know what he is up to. Spin off Thread For Discussions Of The New Questions Thread - Page 2 145243
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 am

The policeman who befriended them (I don't think that's happened before Madeleine disappeared) might be Paiva, seems his English is pretty good.

During the course of the ongoing investigation, various personal contacts were made by the undersigned with Kate and Gerald McCann, within my task of serving as communication element between the police and the McCann ouple.
September 3rd, 2007
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/SERVICE_INFORMATION.htm

Re the fingerprints, there's something else that's been amazing me. I posted it on PFA2 I think. Will try to find it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:11 am

Cath wrote:The policeman who befriended them (I don't think that's happened before Madeleine disappeared) might be Paiva, seems his English is pretty good.

During the course of the ongoing investigation, various personal contacts were made by the undersigned with Kate and Gerald McCann, within my task of serving as communication element between the police and the McCann ouple.
September 3rd, 2007
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/SERVICE_INFORMATION.htm

Re the fingerprints, there's something else that's been amazing me. I posted it on PFA2 I think. Will try to find it.

I thought that the policeman only became friendly with the McCanns after Madeleine was abducted. I think he befriended them and he was also the one to first inform Kate that they were going to be formerly questioned, because they knew this was coming some weeks before it did. I remember reading somewhere that the McCanns were planning on going home and this policeman told them they may be needed for formal questioning, so they waited and it took weeks before Amaral finally got around to doing it. I remember Kate saying that when they finally went to be questioned, this policeman could not look her in the eyes.
This man knew BEFORE the McCanns were formerly questioned that no matter what they said or did not say in their interrogations, the McCanns were going to be made arguidos.
So the 48 questions were just a farce, Kate knew it, Gerry knew it, their lawyers knew it, that policeman knew it and so did Goncalo Amaral know it!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:36 am

Spin off Thread For Discussions Of The New Questions Thread - Page 2 691961 Rosiepops
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 am

Chicane

It is interesting that you perceive the book to be based on lies etc, as opposed to those idiots on 3A's and MM that think the book is the truth.

It is good to hear the view of someone who has actually read it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:31 am

christabel wrote:
Tinkerbell43 wrote:
christabel wrote:
clairesy wrote:Ive always wondered who the cop was who befriended the mccanns before madeleine was taken.I would love to know that.And i bet gonc knows who it is.

It is the one who ignored Kate in the interview at the police station, if I remember correctly.

You remember right Chris, I've took the following from the Panorama transcript:-

BILTON: As Kate McCann sits down in the interview room she recognises one of the detectives.

SUSAN HEALY
Kate McCann's mother
They'd had a meal with this guy, with his family, and the children have played together, and she talked to me about this particular police officer as being as if he was a friend, and she felt quite comforted by having this guy who spoke English as well, and he was in the interview and he didn't make eye contact with Kate at all.

Thanks Tinks,

I thought I had as I remembered something about their children playing together.

Hi chris and tinks,

yes apparently his children played with the mccanns children on a few occasions prior to madeleine being abducted.Then when the mccanns were taken for routine questioning about the night madeleine was taken he gave them the cold shoulder.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:40 am

Clairesy, I think I am going bonkers, but can you let me know where it was that they said they played with the children before Madeleine disappeared? I have been searching for it and cannot find it, also i know I read Kate explaining that they had gone to this policeman's house after Madeleine was abducted and she watch the twins playing with his children outside in the garden, but I can't find where I read that either!
Only if they did get to know this policeman before Madeleine was abducted in just a under a week, it is really fishy, I mean how would they do that? they were on holiday in a group of people, Kate said they were "all in to eachother you know", so a policeman appearing on the scene, well this should have been investigated, it is odd to say the very least!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2