Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog)

+2
clairesy
Rosie
6 posters

Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog)

Post by Admin Ed Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:59 am

How any Portuguese citizen can be so blindingly loyal to a particular member of the pj, that she dedicates a blog to same, is beyond me. Goncalo Amaral, has in my view, by his acts and omissions, not to mention his apalling unprofessional behaviour, or countless other not so desirable attributes, has managed almost single handedly to bring the reputation of the pj into disrepute.

I would therefore like to offer this subject up for discussion.

Please do not feel that you have to list all of his mistakes and that of his team at once, as I would appreciate this would make the posts rather long.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)

Admin Ed

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Hi China

Post by Rosie Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:44 am

Ho long have you got? lol

I would like to kick off with the very start of this investigate and ask why it is the PJ took almost 2 hours to arrive on the scene and then why they left panic stricken parents on their own in a foreign country, unable to speak the language to be wandering around bereft and crying and calling out pitifully for their child in the early hours of the morning?

The very start of this investigation the very first few hours of an abduction are absolutely crucial and

1) the actual investigating officers did not arrive until around midnight

2) They did nothing and put nothing in place to preserve the scene for evidence and did not notify borders and ports and airports for 15 hours.

Unforgivable.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Rosiepops

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:10 am

It seems that the local police arrived first and were convinced that Madeleine had wondered off -notwithstanding the protestations of her parents, who knew she had been abducted.

Then the big guns eventually arrived at approx midnight, as you said, but had forgotten their ammunition - not to mention their little book of police procedures on what to do when such a young child of such tender years goes missing.

That is right Rosiepops. They left Kate & Gerry alone with only their nightmarish thoughts and did not even provide them with an interpreter or family liason officer. At this stage it was pitch black and at the first light, Kate & Gerry were wondering around hysterically and desperately calling their daughters name.

Imagine what must have been going through their minds, the pain and anguish of their hysteria must have been visible for all to see. You know, I often wonder what would have happened had the McCanns not had the contacts, education and wherewithall to take the lead and actually get things moving, or in other words, to do what the pj should have been doing from the word go.

If only the pj, headed by Amaral, had been better trained in modern police procedures instead of holding some worthless damned degree, then they would not be the laughing stock they now are and Madeleine just might have stood a chance.

Damned disgrace and indeed, unforgivable :x :x :x

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Hi there

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:13 am

Got 34 e-mails to answer, so can't hang around, but Tinks sends this!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1553322/the-15-key-blunders.html

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Re: The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog)

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:20 am

Wasn't amarel the one who decided to have a glass or two of wine and a few ciggars during one of his lunch breaks whilst senselessly, carelessly, and unprofessionally chatting to people at a cafe about the case......saying how he believed the mccanns killed madeleine.

pfffffffffffffffffft a complete waste of space... why was he even allowed to investigate a case like this is beyond me...he would be better of joining a alcohol annon group rather trying to lead a group of so called cops.
Sure i read in a paper somewhere how he regularly went on the booze during his lunch breaks to chill out...bet the local wine stores gone bankrupt with him :shock: :shock:

unprofessional springs to mind. And if hes leading the case god help those under him.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Thank you Sass and Tinkerbell

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 am

Sass wrote:Got 34 e-mails to answer, so can't hang around, but Tinks sends this!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1553322/the-15-key-blunders.html

I actually remember reading that article, as I have the Daily Telegraph delivered every day. It is a good article too, as can be expected from such a good publication imo.

Interestingly, the article was written only four weeks post abduction and even at that early stage, fifteen serious and fundamental mistakes were identified.

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Clairsey said..........

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 am

..........Wasn't amarel the one who decided to have a glass or two of wine and a few ciggars during one of his lunch breaks whilst senselessly, carelessly, and unprofessionally chatting to people at a cafe about the case......saying how he believed the mccanns killed madeleine............

Yes, indeed he was Clairesy, but not only during one of his lunchbreaks, but during most, if not all of his lunchbreaks, which were many. Alcohol does have the ability to loosen tongues and it certainly seemed to work with Gonc., not that he needed an excuse to open that big mouth of his - it was just his way of making friends and influencing people affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty A day in the life of Gonc.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:03 am

Heres another refresher of the man who imo was the McCanns biggest enemy.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/09/30/exclusive-disgrace-of-madeline-cop-98487-19870746/
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Thanks for that Tinkerbell

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 am

So this is the man that was in day to day charge of the investigation and the following provides just a glimpse of his conduct and efforts:-

The couple, now at home in Rothley, Leics, vehemently deny having anything to do with their daughter's disappearance. The McCanns' official spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: "Kate and Gerry want to cooperate with the Portuguese police and would hope that they and their resources are being deployed as effectively as possible at all times."

And writing in his regular internet blog this week Gerry McCann told of the rollercoaster ride they experienced this week after the false alarm in Morocco. He added: "Despite the disappointment, it is encouraging that people are still being vigilant and have not stopped looking for Madeleine. This is so incredibly important to us both."

Although not, it seems, to Chief Inspector Goncalo Amaral.

DIARY OF POLICE CHIEF AMARAL
1.15pm GO FOR LUNCH - 4.23pm BACK TO WORK

Wednesday: While the world hopes a young blonde girl seen in Morocco might be Madeleine, Amaral and his team have other priorities.

9.30am: Amaral arrives for work in his car wearing a beige jacket, jeans and a white shirt.

1.17pm: He casually strolls out of the police building and takes a leisurely stroll to the Carvi restaurant with his boss Guilhermino Encarnacao - dubbed Inspector Clueless - who is making a rare visit to the investigation.

Lunch: They share a bottle of wine white and two fish platters before heading back to the office at 3.27pm.

6.30pm: Amaral heads home.

Thursday: Amaral's boss has left town, meaning he can focus properly his lunch.

9.30am: He clocks on.

1.07pm: It's down tools time as he heads for lunch with a younger colleague.

1.15pm: They are joined by a Nancy Dell'Olio lookalike, who wears a figure-hugging black dress. The woman greets Amaral by patting him on the backside and ruffling his thinning hair.

1.20pm: The group move to Amaral's preferred secluded table. His first drink is a pinkcoloured fruit cordial but he's soon switching to a glass of Portuguese Sagres lager.

2.19pm: Amaral has a coughing fit which lasts more than three minutes. He splutters at the table, sipping water before picking up the bill for the £84 meal.

3.30pm: The woman leaves by herself and the men follow a few minutes' later.

6.13pm: Amaral emerges from the building with the colleague he went to lunch with. They return to the Carvi and sit watching the evening news on the TV.

6.48pm: The young man leaves after another beer. Amaral stays on, eating a couple of fish dishes.

9.55pm: After a few more beers, he heads back to his car and drives home.

Friday: 9.54am: Amaral pitches up for work even later than normal.

1.08pm: After fewer than three hours at his desk, he's off to pick up his daughter from school and brings her back to the Carvi with him.

1.15pm: He orders the first of at least four beers. He and his colleague also order a bottle of white wine while the little girl has a soft drink.

2.14pm: He takes his daughter back to the car. She is driven off and he is joined by two more friends and his racing driver friend. Amaral then has at least three more beers and a glass of wine.

4.23pm: It's nearly time to go home and, after splitting the bill and saying goodbye to his friend, Amaral and two of his colleagues slowly walk back to their office.

5.55pm: After just an hour and 32 minutes back at his desk, Amaral emerges into the bright afternoon sunlight carrying a white plastic bag and blue folder. He walks the short distance from his office to the underground car park.

6.10pm: After getting into his navy blue Volvo he heads for home, and the 148th day of the Madeleine hunt ends as it began - in a hive of inactivity.

.......................................................................................................................

In a hive of activity :?: :?: :?:

In a nest of incompetence and corruption imo. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Forgot to mention

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:51 am

If you would like to read a pathetic blog opened in tribute to the equally pathetic pj, but in particular to the disgraced arguido Goncalo Amaral and his pals, then do visit:-

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

It won't take you long to read, as the blog, like the pj, is not at all popular. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Re: The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog)

Post by kateno.51 Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Chinadoll wrote:How any Portuguese citizen can be so blindingly loyal to a particular member of the pj, that she dedicates a blog to same, is beyond me. Goncalo Amaral, has in my view, by his acts and omissions, not to mention his apalling unprofessional behaviour, or countless other not so desirable attributes, has managed almost single handedly to bring the reputation of the pj into disrepute.

I would therefore like to offer this subject up for discussion.

Please do not feel that you have to list all of his mistakes and that of his team at once, as I would appreciate this would make the posts rather long.

Saw this.
Mr.Ribero is thought to have been concerned that crucial evidence could have been missed during the investigation. He has ordered that all evidence be recorded on computers after finding potentially vital information written on scraps of paper.
And the pj wonder how people have lost faith in them. 😢 😢

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty Hi Kateno

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 am

I remember reading something like this too. I just wonder what the vital piece of evidence was though as nothing vital concerning the investigation of this case has ever been put forward.

It also makes you wonder why it was that a police force supposedly run by academics wasn't already highly organised and professional with everything being recorded and logged on to a computer file and backed up, what a way to run an investigation, any investigation, let alone one as high profile as the Madeleine investigation and in 2007 too! Backwater comes to mind.

You are right Kate, no wonder people are so appalled at the incompetence of the PJ. 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty His biggest mistake

Post by helenm Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 am

IMO was in underestimating the Mccanns and the majority of the British public. How unfortunate for him that they did not go away quietly, or fit into his scheme of things. What a feather in his cap to have brought to justice (that term is used very loosely in this context) not one but two couples whose daughters had gone missing, one for murder (remember Joannas body was never found) and the Mccanns for.......... well take your pick, murder, manslaughter, child abandonment, concealment of a body.

Well Mr Amaral, you will find that justice will out, no matter how slow the process, as you're so fond of saying.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:11 am

helenm wrote:IMO was in underestimating the Mccanns and the majority of the British public. How unfortunate for him that they did not go away quietly, or fit into his scheme of things. What a feather in his cap to have brought to justice (that term is used very loosely in this context) not one but two couples whose daughters had gone missing, one for murder (remember Joannas body was never found) and the Mccanns for.......... well take your pick, murder, manslaughter, child abandonment, concealment of a body.

Well Mr Amaral, you will find that justice will out, no matter how slow the process, as you're so fond of saying.

I agree with your post Helen.

It is Amaral that needs to be brought to justice imo, not only for his incompetence and 'alternative' methods of investigation, but for bringing the justice system in Portugal into disrepute.

I cannot, to this day, get my head around the fact that he was even allowed to be a part of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine. The moment he was charged with the crimes he was against the mother of another missing (still not found) child and was subsequently viewed internationally, by many, as being a bent cop, he should have been suspended. :shock: :shock: :shock:

How many cops are there in Portugal, of Amarals calibre? I really do not want to think about it. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty My questions:

Post by Mandz Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:09 am

I would like to ask what experience and skills do you and your team have to work on such a case? I would also like to ask since I know the answer to my first question..Why “decline” experts help who may have saved this little girl’s life or caught the real criminal/s? Who gave you the power to decline experts help? If this was your “3” year old would your decisions still have been the same? I don’t believe for one second you would have declined therefore why not follow your professional code of conduct and treat everyone the same? IMO this appears third world - back in the Dark Age’s keystone cop stuff.
I would like to see an independent review of this case today. They are stalling and they must be aware this little girl is suffering – another hour/day without her parents - this is an inhumane system. They should hold their hands up and pass the case on for MADDIE sake. Pride over a missing girl in my opinion. :x
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

The mistakes made by Goncalo Amaral and his team of investigators (Dedicated to Clawdia and her pro pj blog) Empty i think you would need

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:50 am

i think you would need comon sense which the pj dont have any between them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down