Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photograph of Madeleine/Especially For Stevo of the 3 A's!!!

3 posters

Go down

Photograph of Madeleine/Especially For Stevo of the 3 A's!!! Empty Photograph of Madeleine/Especially For Stevo of the 3 A's!!!

Post by christabel Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:27 am

Just to let you all know about that photo Pratonthebeam and vile find so provocative, and they say was done by a professional photographer WAS NOT.
I have emailed Paul Grover this morning and his reply came back

Hello Chris,

yes i did copy it from the family in Glasgow but i dont
know why it has my name on it I work for the Telegraph so it might
have someting to do with that i hope this helps you.

Paul

Oh dear, wrong again no homework done.
I must put this on Supertroll site for them to see lol!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Photograph of Madeleine/Especially For Stevo of the 3 A's!!! Empty Photograph of Madeleine

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:37 am

Well Done as always Chris! They just cant stop embarrassing themselves on the Vile blog can they. For all the gullible little fools that fell for it, YOU'VE BEEN PLAYED AGAIN lol!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Photograph of Madeleine/Especially For Stevo of the 3 A's!!! Empty Photograph of Madeleine

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:50 am

How on earth can his photo be viewed as provocative. It is a photo of a dear little 3 year old girl, nothing sinister.

I'm concerned at what type of person would look at a child in this manner, it is not normal! I'm not comfortable with Madeleines photo being posted on these hate blogs and used in this way, its very concerning!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Photograph of Madeleine/Especially For Stevo of the 3 A's!!! Empty Christabel

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:22 am

Just as I told that fool anon on ST's site.

Not a professional photo. Probably just a lucky shot that has been resized etc. Sometimes we home photographers are lucky and get a good shot like that. Not often. Most of mine are the backend of my kids (like my avatar which is the back end of my daughter taken a couple of years ago - which incidentally is implying 'Bite Me' but not you my friends), or the sides of their heads, or just a blur.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Photograph of Madeleine/Especially For Stevo of the 3 A's!!! Empty Re: Photograph of Madeleine/Especially For Stevo of the 3 A's!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down