Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stevo on Radio Manchester.

4 posters

Go down

Stevo on Radio Manchester. Empty Stevo on Radio Manchester.

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:24 am

There is a rumour that stevo, 'author' of the book 'faked abduction' is going to be a guest on BBC radio Manchester tomorrow afternoon at 3.00pm. It even appears on his website,

http://fakedabduction.com/

The author will be on Manchester Radio Online this coming Sunday at 3pm EST discussing Faked Abduction as well as the Hollie Greig case.

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Mod has taken the trouble to personally phone the head of the studio directly, and not only is the manager totally unaware of this, he was absolutely apoplectic with rage that someone could stoop so low. He wants to categorically assure everyone that NO such interview will ever take place, and that he himself will be contacting stevo, via his website, to advise him of the error of his ways. The studio head wishes to add his sincere apologies to Kate and Gerry for any additional hurt this malicious rumour may have caused them.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Stevo on Radio Manchester. Empty Re: Stevo on Radio Manchester.

Post by vee8 Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:44 am

Just had another call from Mod, who had another call from the studio. They are going apeshit over this! Apparently he WAS going to appear, but supposedly only to talk about the Lockerbie bombing. NO menton of plugging his book was discussed. However he has now been told to take a flying f**, his invitation has been withdrawn, and he has been ordered to ammend his site accordingly. A disclaimer will now also appear on the Manchester radio webste. They are SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY ticked off over this!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 am

As I said on PFA.......I'll believe there is a book when I see it.............Stevo is a first class TWAT !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:34 am

Catkins wrote:As I said on PFA.......I'll believe there is a book when I see it.............Stevo is a first class TWAT !!

I do hope you didn't use my credit card to order it Catkins. Stevo on Radio Manchester. 971810

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:25 am

Cath wrote:
Catkins wrote:As I said on PFA.......I'll believe there is a book when I see it.............Stevo is a first class TWAT !!

I do hope you didn't use my credit card to order it Catkins. Stevo on Radio Manchester. 971810

Er...No...............I booked my holiday with it instead........... Stevo on Radio Manchester. 496342 Stevo on Radio Manchester. 245193
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:11 am

Why the hell was he going to talk about Lockerbie?
Was he there?
Or is this one of his conspiracy pet theories?
I mean he has no expertise in such things.
And he was going to hijack it and hock his book... incredible.
I mean how did they get his name to begin with?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down