Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note?

+2
janeGT
tulip
6 posters

Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note?

Post by tulip Mon May 26, 2008 6:33 am

You won't believe (or will you?) that Ecolab has once again, like a terrier with a bone, brought up a family photo of Madeleine and said it should never have been published because it is suggestive. The pic this time is not the red dress where she is dressing up for a party, but the one that's a partial pic of Madeleine laughing happily with her head turned back (part of a bigger photo I think). Only Ecolab and her pals could see anything off about this picture. They are obsessed with their sick fantasies and are an insult to an innocent child and her family. They literally make me feel sick. :shock: :evil:

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Re: Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note?

Post by janeGT Mon May 26, 2008 6:47 am

It shows what kind of mindset THEY have to even start to think such a thing of an innocent child. It says more about their sewer minds than anyone or anything else, and they have just shown themselves up to be what they are, sub sewer level. 🇳🇴
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Innocent photos of Madeleine

Post by calcite51 Mon May 26, 2008 7:06 am

Now after showing the picture of Madeleine, they are now showing a picture of Kate and Gerry spending time with the twins and this couple is ACTUALLY smiling at the twins. Needless to say, the sickos on this site, are discussing how 'heartbroken' this couple look. These sick bloggers need a reality check.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Re: Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note?

Post by Rosie Mon May 26, 2008 7:58 am

Amazing this on the vile hate blog, they are so intent on ridiculing us over little or nothing that happened on a now defunct blog a month ago, that they allow post like this piece of filth to go unchallenged.

"Can you believe this pervert?

Ecolab said...
Am I the only one, who wonder, whether Madeleine has been handcuffed (armwrist strapped)??
Odd marks

strapped down

Very odd injuries - belonging to the "private"life"

Sunday, 25 May 2008 18:44:00 o'clock BST

This Ecolilab seems to have a very unhealthy obsession with this child and perhaps Vile would do best to think about removing this filth?

But what do we expect when she writes posts like this herself?

Something very very wrong with her and this ecolilab, they seem unnaturally obsessed with this kind of thing regarding this child.

Again it is noted that they would rather do anything but remember why they are supposed to be on that filthy blog, with their sewer minds.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Ecoli

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon May 26, 2008 8:06 am

This person is imo unhealthily obsessed with Madeleine and the insinuations of its posts are those of a perverted mind. :evil:

A healthy mind would view those photo's for what they are and it is a disgrace if the Vile one allows them posts to stand. If she had an ounce of respect for Madeleine she would remove them, but of course she wont, because its not about Madeleine to them, it never has been, its like a congregation from the village of the damned on that godforsaken place.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty The thing is, Rosie

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2008 8:08 am

We are more interesting than Ecolab.
Why reply to a post by a boring, insane person...when you can have more fun making up stupid comments about us?

It just shows how lacking in intelligence they are over on the Bile Blog.
If they cannot get the name of a blog correct...how the hell do you expect them to take on board the insane ramblings of a sick idiot (Ecolab)

That would be far too taxing for the likes of Claudia.

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Mum

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon May 26, 2008 8:31 am

You're right there, it would be too taxing for Clawdia, if brains were taxed she'd get a rebate!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Tinks

Post by Rosie Mon May 26, 2008 8:45 am

ROTFLMAO

Waves @ Vile and Clawd Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Thhappydance
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Mum

Post by Rosie Mon May 26, 2008 8:53 am

Cláudia disse...
Thanks, anon, whoever you are. I woke up a while ago and you made me LOL! That's why their blogs are so calm. I thought that most of them were confronted with the reality and could not continue defending what cannot be defended (I'm sure some did), but reading them attacking each other is hilarious. I knew that sooner or later Rosiepoophead would lose. In fact, I think she lost it a long time ago. That's the only explanation for defending convicted child killers!
Once agan, thank you for making me laugh as soon as I wake up!
25 de Maio de 2008 11:07

Is it just me or is the post above completely unintelligible?

And again I note that this is *NOT* about poor little Madeleine, it is all about winning and losing to them. It matters not to these sick people that a child has been abducted from her bed in their country, what only seems to matter to them is that their useless inept police force do not take the blame for their own disgraceful incompetence.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Rosie

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2008 9:04 am

Cláudia disse...
Thanks, anon, whoever you are. I woke up a while ago and you made me LOL!

Pity she woke up at all....then the taxman would not have to pay her a rebate.

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Tulip

Post by dianeh Mon May 26, 2008 9:34 am

This photo has come up before on another thread in here somewhere. The Vile's alleged it was by a professional photographer and Sass contacted him and he said it is not his.

It is just a photo taken at home, and it has been cut down, as you say. It does after all have the skirting board in the photo, hardly the work of a professional.

If I go through all the photos of my daughter, I suspect I can find something similar. The parents were just lucky to get such a beautiful photo.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Mon May 26, 2008 9:39 am

On Ecolab's comments.

It is time that this Ecolab was investigated by the police. This 'person' is projecting their own sick perverted fantasies onto the members of Vile's blog. I would hope that the members would know better than to even let it be published.

Viv should ban Ecolab now, immediately and warn that such things will not be tolerated.

Ecolab is clearly not what he/she has presented itself to be. And has now seemingly found a willing audience to bolster their sickness.

We can only be thankful that the McCanns never read such things. I do hope however that M3 and/or the British Police have read it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Innocent photos of Madeleine?Details Of the Photo Where Christabel Contacted The actual Photographer, Perhaps STEVO of the 3A's Should Take Note? Empty Hi Diane

Post by Rosie Mon May 26, 2008 9:45 am

I think it may have been Christabel that contacted this photographer through the Telegraph.

I agree this person should be banned from viles but don't hold your breath she only bans people who disagree with her lol

Have no fear the proper authorities read that blog!

dianeh wrote:On Ecolab's comments.

It is time that this Ecolab was investigated by the police. This 'person' is projecting their own sick perverted fantasies onto the members of Vile's blog. I would hope that the members would know better than to even let it be published.

Viv should ban Ecolab now, immediately and warn that such things will not be tolerated.

Ecolab is clearly not what he/she has presented itself to be. And has now seemingly found a willing audience to bolster their sickness.

We can only be thankful that the McCanns never read such things. I do hope however that M3 and/or the British Police have read it.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down