Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book

+10
bluj1515
Peaceful1
Cath
vee8
Tinkerbell43
erngath
kazcut
Pedro Silva
Sabot
christabel
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book Empty Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book

Post by christabel Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:14 am

FROM
http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=357&page=9

Oh dear.

Taken from: http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/ Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book Sunday, 14 February 2010 14:38
Oh dear. Taken from:

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/

Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book
Sunday, 14 February 2010 14:38
This image is reduced by 13%, click it to view full size.
Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book February_2010_029

Madeleine Foundation Publish details of New Book
ANTHONY BENNETT
Dear all,

Photo of proof copy of 'The Madeleine McCann Case Files: Volume 1' attached.

The text runs to 108pp.

We hope to have the books out on the street on 26 February.

Tony Bennett

P.S. This photo may be used
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book Empty Re: Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 am

Is that Bennett's kitchen. The Tiles are nearly as boring as 3As. I wonder who chose those?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book Empty Re: Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book

Post by christabel Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:29 am

Sabot wrote:Is that Bennett's kitchen. The Tiles are nearly as boring as 3As. I wonder who chose those?

Sabot, you beauty.

Those tiles are very familiar, from someone elses kitchen we have seen. I must find out if it is Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 574656

ETA they need a good scrub who's ever they are lol.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:45 am

Carter Ruck must be informed about this new book immediately, CR must do something about it.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:53 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Carter Ruck must be informed about this new book immediately, CR must do something about it.

Have no fear Pedro, they know!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 am

is this a translation of the files?

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 am

kazcut wrote:is this a translation of the files?

Only as Bennett knows them, so probably not.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:50 am

Sabot wrote:

Only as Bennett knows them, so probably not.

if it is i bet he has just copied it from mccannfiles
i wish someone on the fench would publish them maybe bbc or someone
god i hate bennett for what he has done over the years ,i hope the mccann sue his assssss take him to court and show all even the silent night poem

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by erngath Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:32 am

Hello kaz,
You know how I feel about the man and his disgusting version of that beautiful hymn.
I just cannot imagine any grandfather sitting and penning such a distortion of that much loved hymn.
What a creepy man he is.

erngath
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by erngath Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 am

christabel wrote:
Sabot wrote:Is that Bennett's kitchen. The Tiles are nearly as boring as 3As. I wonder who chose those?

Sabot, you beauty.

Those tiles are very familiar, from someone elses kitchen we have seen. I must find out if it is Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 574656

ETA they need a good scrub who's ever they are lol.

They do need a scrub,
Middle son is a ceramic tiler, he will be able to date those tiles to ...well possibly long before he began tiling.

erngath
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 am

I very much doubt it Kaz, it took me all of 10 seconds to spot his first incorrect statement!.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 am

Oh dear indeed Chris, lol. Tape up your letterboxes everyone, Bennetts new booklet is coming to a doorstep near you, lol.

If it gets that far, let them dare try and put one through mine!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 am

He really doesn't know when to stop, does he?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 am

erngath wrote:Hello kaz,
You know how I feel about the man and his disgusting version of that beautiful hymn.
I just cannot imagine any grandfather sitting and penning such a distortion of that much loved hymn.
What a creepy man he is.

And a Christian to boot.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:27 am

Sabot wrote:
What a creepy man he is.

And a Christian to boot.

NO, NO, NO, he is most definatly NOT a Christian, not by any definition. He may claim to be, but the devil knows the scriptures as well as any mortal.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 am

What a creepy man he is.

hello erngath xx
i hate all these books bein written about how madeleine died ,its so sad to think that not one of these people are actually concerned about where she is .
why hasnt one of them gone to portugal and looked in places where she may have been burried if they are that concerned even fatty ,he only looked when he was on the pj payroll
if i could go this very second i would ,x

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 am

Nobody knows where to look for her, dead or alive.
Except for the person that took her (and perhaps accomplices)

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:44 am

Cath wrote:Nobody knows where to look for her, dead or alive.
Except for the person that took her (and perhaps accomplices)

i wouldnt know where to look for her alive .
but if i thought she was dead i would have with the money ive made from her id hire the dogs again and go over the same places again .id just would have " tried" now we are nearly 3 years on .

bennett is just one sad old man who craves fame .he should have just settled with his 15 minutes fame when he nicked them road signs

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:40 am

108 pages? My God, the suicide rate will be high in the UK if anyone buys this crap. After 8 pages, they will lose the will to live!
bennett would be better of re-writing the bible, after all, he claims he knows it all, and will have PLENTY time on his hands when he is behind bars.
Keep going bennett, as much as you are a pain in the search for Madeleine, it is fun to watch you take yourself down. Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 152761
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 am

Peaceful1 wrote:108 pages? My God, the suicide rate will be high in the UK if anyone buys this crap. After 8 pages, they will lose the will to live!
bennett would be better of re-writing the bible, after all, he claims he knows it all, and will have PLENTY time on his hands when he is behind bars.
Keep going bennett, as much as you are a pain in the search for Madeleine, it is fun to watch you take yourself down. Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 152761

Lol Peaceful, its only Vol.1 too Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book Affraid
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 am

Peaceful1 wrote:108 pages? My God, the suicide rate will be high in the UK if anyone buys this crap. After 8 pages, they will lose the will to live!

Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 245193 Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 245193 Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 245193 Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 245193 You can lose the will to live reading his CR drivel, let alone a book full of crap Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 499113
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 am

I think he might already have rewritten the Bible.. Squeezing all that begating into 6,000 years must have been a bit difficult, especially with all they dinosaurs roaming the world while a lot of it was going on.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 am

Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 574656 @ Sabot.LOL

Volume 1??
You mean he has Volume 2 planned?
Oh dear, I can only say without a shadow of doubt now, that tb HAS a serious mental illness that makes him continue to write libel.
There's no other explanation.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote: Lol Peaceful, its only Vol.1 too Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book Affraid

Yes but Is it Volume 1 Tinks or Processo 1?

Wonder if he knows? Photo of new Madeleine Foundation book 276246
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 am

I explained to my daughter that, having broken his injunction, he could well end up in jail, she laughed, and said she kind of hoped he would sell some more now, so it would mean a longer term in jail!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next