Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for PJ inquest by Madeleine Foundation/Useful Addresses here courtesy of Bennett, Only Thing Of Interest He's ever Written!

5 posters

Go down

Request for PJ inquest by Madeleine Foundation/Useful Addresses here courtesy of Bennett, Only Thing Of Interest He's ever Written! Empty Request for PJ inquest by Madeleine Foundation/Useful Addresses here courtesy of Bennett, Only Thing Of Interest He's ever Written!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:20 am

http://the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=27269
Post subject: The Madeleine Foundation - A Request of the Portuguese Auth:Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 pm

2009-01-05
The Madeleine Foundation - A Request of the Portuguese Authorities

The Madeleine Foundation has opened the New Year with a message that was submitted to several Portuguese institutions, including the Ministry of Justice, pleading for an inquest – or its equivalent under Portuguese law – to be performed in the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Deborah Butler, chairman of the private organisation, and Anthony Bennett, a retired solicitor and present secretary of the foundation, request the Portuguese authorities to pursue further measures, in order to fully clarify the circumstances under which Madeleine McCann disappeared, on May 3rd 2007, from Praia da Luz. They have mailed a copy of their book, "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest that she was not abducted", together with the letter that we reproduce below.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Alberto Costa
Ministério da Justiça
Praça do Comércio
1149 - 019 Lisboa
PORTUGAL

Dear Dr. Costa,

Please find below our letter asking you to hold an inquest into the disappearance or death of Madeleine McCann.

So many of us in the United Kingdom and Portugal believe that Madeleine deserves an enquiry into how she disappeared - or perhaps died in Praia da Luz on or before 3 May 2007.

For your information, together with this letter we enclose a copy of our book: "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons wich suggest she was not abducted", which has been on sale in the U.K. since 8 December.

Also for your information, here is a list of other Portuguese agencies to whom we have sent this letter:

Direcção Geral da Administração da Justiça
Av. 5 de Outubro, nº 125
1069 - 044 Lisboa
correio@dgaj.mj.pt

PGR Attorney General's Office
Procuradoria Geral da República
Dr. Pinto Monteiro
Rua da Escola Politécnica, 140
1269 - 269 Lisboa
mailpgr@pgr.pt

Bar Association
Ordem dos Advogados
Conselho Geral
Largo de São Domingos, 14 - 1º
1169 - 060 Lisboa
cons.geral@cg.oa.pt

Head of the Criminal Department
Policia Judiciara Criminal Department,
Rua Pé da Cruz, 2,
8500-640 Portimão

Yours with great respect,

Deborah Butler, Chairman
Anthony Bennett, Secretary
The Madeleine Foundation
66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
CM17 0DJ
Tel: 0044 1279 635 789
Mobile: 07835 716537

The Madeleine Foundation
Combating child neglect

Registered address:
66 Chippingfield, HARLOW, Essex CM17 0DJ

Dr. Alberto Costa Thursday 1 January 2009
Ministério da Justiça
Praça do Comércio
1149 - 019 LISBOA
P - PORTUGAL

Dear Dr Costa

re: Holding of an Inquest into Madeleine McCann's disappearance /death

I write to you on behalf of The Madeleine Foundation, a membership organisation in the United Kingdom dedicated primarily to keeping alive the issue of child neglect, which we feel lies at the very heart of the case of the 'disappearance' of Madeleine McCann. At the same time, I am pleased to enclose for your attention the booklet we have published this week, titled: "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest that she was not abducted". It is not yet available in Portuguese.

We have examined the statement of the Portuguese Attorney-General, made in July this year [2008], in which he announced that the investigation into Madeleine McCann's disappearance/death will be 'archived', or shelved, pending new evidence becoming available. We have also seen translation of police documents and DVDs on the case released over the past few months by the Portuguese police.

It is our view, based on the evidence – and shared we understand with the former lead investigator in the case, Goncalo Amaral - that Madeleine died in Apartment 5A in Praia da Luz, and that the parents, together perhaps with some of their other friends who were with them in Portugal, have covered up the death and know what has happened to Madeleine's body. According to the police reports and other indications, there is much evidence pointing that way. In summary, it includes:

a) the powerful evidence of the cadaver dogs, who located the smell of death, i.e. human cadaverine, in three or four locations in Apartment 5A, in the McCanns' hired car, their Renault Scenic, on the clothes of Kate McCann and on the T-shirt of one of the children, and on the soft toy known as 'Cuddle Cat'
b) evidence from DNA samples of body fluids which we understand, in summary, indicates that Madeleine died in apartment 5A but does not prove it
c) contradictory statements by the McCanns themselves and their friends about the events of 1st, 2nd and 3rd May, including various changes of story by the McCanns, and contradictions between what they, their friends and other witnesses say about the events of 1st to 3rd May 2007.

Goncalo Amaral in his book: 'The Truth about a Lie" suggests that Madeleine died in Apartment 5A and that the McCanns faked the abduction. We think his conclusion is very possible.

Had these events occurred in the United Kingdom, an inquest would - sooner or later - be held. In the U.K., inquests can be held, even in the absence of a body, if there is some evidence that the person (or child) is dead. For example, an inquest was held a few years ago on a canoeist whose kayak was found drifting in the North Sea, though no body had been found.

We write therefore to enquire if there is any similar provision in Portuguese law. Our concern is that, now that the police investigation has in effect been suspended, there is a real risk that all the circumstances surrounding Madeleine McCann's disappearance will not become known. An inquest provides an ideal opportunity for all relevant witnesses to be required to give their testimony, and be questioned. The sooner this takes place, the better, as witnesses' recollections fade, and evidence is lost.

There is much evidence in this case, thousands of pages of it according to the Policia Judiciara report released in July and since. We believe it is vital that this evidence should be presented in a court as soon as possible.

Could you please advise us as soon as possible if there is any provision in the Portuguese judicial system for holding an inquest, or any other similar public enquiry into a person's disappearance and possible death in Portugal - and also please inform us whether any moves have yet been made in Portugal to hold such an inquest or inquiry into Madeleine's 'disappearance'.

I await hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Deborah Butler
Chairman, The Madeleine Foundation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For further information about the Madeleine Foundation, please visit their website.

You can download an excerpt here from "What Really Happened to Madeleine McCann? - 60 Reasons which suggest that she was not abducted", which includes some of its most persuasive arguments, according to Mr Bennett: Reason 2 - The evidence from two highly trained cadaver dogs who found the ‘smell of death’ in several places in the holiday apartment where the McCanns were staying - and in a car they hired three weeks later; Reason 7 - The sheer impossibility of the abduction happening as claimed; and Reason 21 - The hiring of very dubious firms of so-called ‘private investigators’.

These texts are made available to our readers, courtesy of The Madeleine Foundation.

by astro

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

Thanks you Joanna & astro

Will have to change my avatar tonight

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)

Back to top Go down

Request for PJ inquest by Madeleine Foundation/Useful Addresses here courtesy of Bennett, Only Thing Of Interest He's ever Written! Empty Re: Request for PJ inquest by Madeleine Foundation/Useful Addresses here courtesy of Bennett, Only Thing Of Interest He's ever Written!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:27 am

Not sure if it's ok for some of those personal details in the post below. however they are openly posted with blessings on 3A's.

Admin feel free to edit if I'm out of order here.

Back to top Go down

Request for PJ inquest by Madeleine Foundation/Useful Addresses here courtesy of Bennett, Only Thing Of Interest He's ever Written! Empty Re: Request for PJ inquest by Madeleine Foundation/Useful Addresses here courtesy of Bennett, Only Thing Of Interest He's ever Written!

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:48 am

What´s the purpose of Bennet to insist in his theory? I don´t understand. Or the man is crazy, or it´s another one like Gonzo. So far, according to Mr. Mitchell, we have no evidence of any harm or death.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:20 am

I think the MF are now just making a laughing stock of themselves. So they are effectively telling the Public Prosecutors who came to the following conclusion:-

Written by public prosecutors in Portimao and dated July 21 – the day the case was officially shelved – the document said "the investigation had not been able to find any proof which would allow "the formulation of any lucid, sensible, serious and honest conclusion" about the circumstances of the girl going missing. It continued: "This includes the most dramatic thing, ascertaining whether she is still alive or dead – which seems the most probable."

That they and Lardy know better than them Laffin Oh dear how embarrassing.

If combating child neglect is soooo important to the MF there are many other examples they could be focussing on. So remind me, since they were formed what exactly have they done to combat child neglect generally because all I can see here is imo a personal vendetta! What about the child neglect that is happening today right in front of their faces!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:26 am

If their ONLY objective was to tighten up the laws on what counts as neglect then I wouldn't mind. Mod and I have discussed that on other forums, and the current laws are indeed wishy-washy. But to determine that the best way of bringing those laws about is by scalping the McCann's, publically, for a crime they patently didn't commit is just plain sick. I hope the Portuguese authorities send them away with a flea in their ear.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:27 am

Dont worry Pedro. I dont think the man is bothered if it gets nowhere. He is only bothered that he is seen to be a champion of abused children to further his political standing.

If it wasn't the McCanns it would be someone else except we wouldn't hear about it as he is hitching a ride on the public profile of this case.

His website states that OVER 99% of missing child cases result in the parents being found responsible for the childs...............................DEATH. So as far as he is concerned, if your child is abducted like in Ben Needhams case and bennett is in charge then you as parents will be charged with his death even without a body.

Trouble with hitching a ride and mouthing off about your intentions is you never know who the driver is.

Give him enough rope and he will hang himself.

Edit, just saw your post Tinks. They are teaching the PJ to suck their eggs and telling the Amaral was right!! That will go down well.

I wonder if 3A's will post the reply? I doubt it and can guess what it will be. But that will leave egg on £'as face and TB wont be bothered either way.

Last edited by ModNrodder on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:30 am

vee8 wrote:If their ONLY objective was to tighten up the laws on what counts as neglect then I wouldn't mind. Mod and I have discussed that on other forums, and the current laws are indeed wishy-washy. But to determine that the best way of bringing those laws about is by scalping the McCann's, publically, for a crime they patently didn't commit is just plain sick. I hope the Portuguese authorities send them away with a flea in their ear.

Thats the one thing I would agree with him about. The laws need reviewing. But not to be called Madeleines Law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:38 am

ModNrodder wrote:
vee8 wrote:If their ONLY objective was to tighten up the laws on what counts as neglect then I wouldn't mind. Mod and I have discussed that on other forums, and the current laws are indeed wishy-washy. But to determine that the best way of bringing those laws about is by scalping the McCann's, publically, for a crime they patently didn't commit is just plain sick. I hope the Portuguese authorities send them away with a flea in their ear.

Thats the one thing I would agree with him about. The laws need reviewing. But not to be called Madeleines Law.

Me too, I agree with you both on this.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 am

You cant ask for a law to make sure pot holes are filled in quicker by calling for the people who fill them to be charged with not being quick enough. mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:22 am

The law on child neglect does need to be tightened up, Baby P, is a prime example of this and over the holiday season another child has died the victim of horrendous abuse by the parent/s.

If what these people were doing is calling for the law to be tightened, I would probably back them, but I do not believe this is what is happening here in Madeleine's case. It seems to me that these people are using the fact that Madeleine is high profile to gain publicity at her expense. Amaral and others are using Madeleine as some kind of "retirement top up fund", how about we start an action that prevents people like this cashing in on missing children? Isn't the use of Madeleine's name in such a way child abuse?

I note in the letter that the madcap theory Amaral came out with about Madeleine being buried on the beach and then dug up wasn't included.was this even too insane a theory, even for these people?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 am

Rosie,

The law on child neglect does need to be tightened.You know something...i know of a fmaily that as a few kids in it...all girls...and not long back one of the children was taken to hospital after an infestation of head lice was that bad that normal nit lotion would not work.Her hair was that matted and her scalp left that raw that hospital treatment was needed to rid of them.Other lotions would have burned her raw scalp and apparently the hospital staff were sooo close to reporting her to social services after seeing the way this kids head had been left to worsen over months and months and months of neglect. Thing is word as it that the fmaily are already known to social service..............which brings me to ask this...........

why is it this as not only been ignored by her family but also social services.If a child is being neglected then how do social services make sure that isn't still going on??Do they go around the home walk in, say ''hello how are you'', then leave???

IMO when a person as been abused or neglected the damage isn't always visible.Which is why i belive that if someones checking for sings of abuse then they should bloody well check for it becauise you aint gonna find it by drinking a quick cuppa and chatting to mum and dad for 5 mins. If they had checked these children for sings of neglect then im sure they would have seen her matted, lice infested hair.

Another bizarre example....the casa pia case......................the old govenor there as now retired from there although spoke about the home only 6 months after madeleine was snatched...she said that without a doubt she belibves abuse stil takes place at the home.Although welfare agencies have denyed it sayign they are confident its all fine and that no''funny buisness'' is going on as they have spoken to staff!!!!!!!!

TO STAFF??????........................HELLO!!!!!!!!............its the bleeding staff thats been caught doing this 'funny buisness' why talk to them??Are they goign to say...''oh right well i will tell the truth...yer we still doing it''??..........No they aint...they gonna say ''no''!!

Talk to the ones that matter.Talk to those who know first hand weather they are being made to feel like sh/t.....weather they have had their lives turned upside down or not............ and then take your frigging results back to the office and make your desicion.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down