Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is funny!

4 posters

Go down

This Is funny! Empty This Is funny!

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:05 am

Skeptical
Post subject: Re: Carter Ruck demands
This Is funny! Icon_post_targetPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:03 am

This Is funny! Icon_user_offline
Staff Member
This Is funny! Redstaffmember

Cocopop : "But he hasn't been named as a serial or vexatious litigant? Except by you?"-(end)

Not quite true,Coco.
As far as I can remember it was the vile Rosiepoops who first coined the term "vexatious litigant" in relation to Mr Bennett. I read a post on the 3a's which had been copied from her/his site.
Far for the reality of course.
But then Rosiepoops exists in a Parallel Universe, like most of the other more rabid Pros and the Tapas 9.

Is that meant to worry me? This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656 This Is funny! 574656
Oh alright then just for you, I don't want to disappoint you - idiot. This Is funny! 916669 Boo hoo

Just one thing, you did realise that Bennett is actually being investigated regarding being made a vexatious litigant? And by the way he has been behaving, he has probably just cinched it for himself, either that or being sectioned!

Brenda really seek help you need it. (Be careful the Dark Forces from the government are not hiding in your wheelie bin) This Is funny! 281348

Two words decribe the lot of you - "complete nutters"

This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

This Is funny! Empty Re: This Is funny!

Post by vee8 Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 am

So YOU coined the term, 'Vexatious litigant?!' Do they think you made it up out of your own head or something?!! Can I suggest that the morons google the term, and they will soon educate themselves as to the truth!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 am

This Is funny! 215642

Rosie, Vee

Yes, this is funny.

Last edited by dianeh on Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding a smiley, just seemed appropriate.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 am

That's what I thought too Vee, in fact I rushed back to my "parallel universe" to find the copyright.This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476 This Is funny! 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Well, we must all belong in that same parallel universe. This Is funny! Lol
Sit back, feet up, enjoy the show...
The next few months will prove to have been have been worth the long wait.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down