Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

snort bloody funny iceland!

Go down

snort bloody funny iceland! Empty snort bloody funny iceland!

Post by clairesy Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:00 am

Troubled Kerry Katona has been axed as the celebrity face of food giant Iceland following allegations she took cocaine.

snort bloody funny iceland! 15276153

Allegations were reported in a Sunday newspaper this weekend

The News Of The World published photographs and video footage of the 28-year-old allegedly showing her snorting the class A drug in her home in Wilmslow, Cheshire.

Iceland
said that while the company had stood by her during earlier personal difficulties, it was now "impossible" for her to continue in its campaigns.

The former Atomic Kitten singer has fronted the supermarket's advertising for four years.

But she has endured a long and public battle with alcohol and drugs, as well as a roller-coaster romantic life.

In recognition of the relationship we have developed, we will continue to try and help Kerry to ensure she get the most appropriate support, should she require our assistance.

In a statement, Iceland said: "For most of that time, she has been a successful part of our advertising campaigns, but has also been through some tough times in her personal life.

"We have always stood by her, as an example of a normal person and mum who has experienced some of the modern-day culture of fame, and how difficult it can be to deal with.

"However, following the most recent allegations, we feel it is impossible for Kerry to continue to work with us as one of the faces of Iceland advertising.

"In recognition of the relationship we have developed, we will continue to try and help Kerry to ensure she get the most appropriate support, should she require our assistance."

snort bloody funny iceland! 15126297

Katona on GMTV

After leaving Atomic Kitten, Katona won the nation's hearts in 2004 when she ate bugs and faced other jungle challenges in ITV's I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

A year later she landed a six-figure deal as the face of Iceland.

But the TV deal and renewed contract with Iceland were not enough when the taxman came knocking.

Last August Katona was made bankrupt at a High Court hearing after failing to pay off a £417,000 tax bill.

She was also forced to explain an embarassing episode when she was seen to slur her words on GMTV, claiming it was due to medication.

The star is divorced from Westlife's Bryan McFadden and currently has a troubled marriage to Mark Croft.

She has four children and won the Best Celebrity Mother award in
2004 and 2005, though she was criticised for smoking and drinking while
pregnant.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

snort bloody funny iceland! Empty Re: snort bloody funny iceland!

Post by clairesy Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:04 am

Awww i actually feel quite sorry for her shes had soo many problems in the past.Of course none any different to what to what any non famous person as had to deal with so i can understand why Iceland have decided t axe her from their commercials.However i will say i think its a dam shame that the notw had to sneak into her private life in order to trip her up and shame her publicly.
After all......... who knows what the ice land boss does in his spare time??Or the journalist that photographed her for that matter!

I suppose it all comes with being famous though doesn't it.You should expect to be pictured and talked about.After all its what you become famous for,without the media and the public a famous person isn't famous!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down