Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami?

+5
dianeh
tulip
janeGT
clairesy
vee8
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami?

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:40 am

Clawsies Tsunami

Clawsie looking for her tsunami!

Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Rosie, IMO the tsunami...

Post by calcite51 Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:32 pm

hit the antis hard. Did we not listen while they (the antis) ranted and raved that justice would be served? Portugal never charged anyone until the investigation was complete and that's why no charges were laid - did we not hear this many times? Did we not read about ALL the evidence against the McCanns? You know the woof, woof, and the dna in a vehicle that the McCanns had rented weeks after Madeleine disappeared? We obviously did NOT listen when they told us that Joanna's mother and Joanna's brother were murderers and treated as deserved by the PJ's. And we obviously didn't pay attention when they raved about how Gonch was such a charming man and replied when they (the antis again, of course) wrote letters of support to the incompetent man? One can only hope he was better at letter writing than writing a book.

EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING, they predicted was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!! I suspect they may be wrong about a few more things - like the PJ's being found NOT guilty in the case against Joanna's mother (I can dream can't I?) and the McCanns not winning a very deserving lawsuit against Gonc (for his book) and some of the anti blog for their ignorant and crass comments.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Ah, but Viv stated

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:50 am

that the case against the McCann's would be taken over by the British police....and they would be found guilty of homicide and concealment of a body. Viv was adamant that this is what would happen. She was also adamant that the British police believed the McCann's to be guilty.
Seems Gonc and Viv have different ideas over this case...because Gonc accuses the British police of siding with the McCann's.
No wonder the vile one has gone into hiding.

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Re: Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami?

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:39 am

Why have they all gone quiet in the anti camp? Is it the lull before the storm that brings the tsunami that will really hit them hard? Don't forget the McCann's have the files and they and their legal team will be working their way through the 13 or so volumes of reports, sightings, witness statements etc. I believe there is much to come out yet, the McCann's will release this if and when they see fit.

Even though I want to know what is in those files, it is plain to see that the McCann's are true to their word Madeleine and the search for her, is first and foremost in their minds. Until this couple have their daughter home, there is no moving on for them. I feel their minds are still very much in PDL on 3rd May 2007 and it is tragic to watch them. Please God that these files see the breakthrough that leads them to their daughter.

I think if I were in their position (thank God I am not) I would do much the same as they, I would be looking at these files closely. I would allow Gonc enough rope to hang himself with and when in a very short time that load of rubbish he has written has been seen by all for exactly what it is - garbage, I would then put the legal wheels into motion to deal with him and some of the blogs and sites that have done nothing but defame with their ignorant libellous rantings, this is going to put the fear of God into Vile, Clawsie and the 3 A's. Do you note how notdoc has not got himself a blog, he has just preferred to sit back and encourage his little silly little minion women to do his dirty work for him, he has tried to keep herself out of this, he knows they can be sued for libel and they have all fallen for it. 🇳🇴 Just because they think this man is a doctor, how stupid can they get?

The I think the McCann's would then appear on the Oprah show for as much money as the can get to top up the fund with and then carry the search on for Madeleine, without having to worry too much about funding it. I think there is a massive amount of interest for their side of the story, in whatever form it comes in.

Some twit anti wrote on ST's that Gonc is going to make a film, oh I do hope he does, I really do, it will be the biggest flop since El Dorado Laughing Laughing Laughing
Where do these people get off? Who in their right mind would pay good money to go and see this lying b##tard tell his lies in a film? After this next week his book will stop selling and will probably be used to prop up the table.

What could they call the film? Moby Gonc?

In my opinion Clawsie is wasting her time looking for that tsunami, because it is going to hit the antis and lardy boy so hard completely out of nowhere.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty What Is really Sick and Stupid

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:21 am

Is some people think we are happy that this investigation has been shelved!

When do they get it into their thick stupid heads, this is not about us, it is about Madeleine and as far as I know, no one on here is happy that this investigation has been shelved. This means that the search for Madeleine is now 'officially' not happening, of course anyone with more than one brain cell knows this investigation was unofficially shelved in June 2007.

The PJ " will go to the ends of the earth to find Madeleine if necessary", what a bloody pity they did not employ this kind of enthusiasm when the had the chance?

Just empty words, far too little and far too late from the National director of the Judicial Police, Almeida Rodrigues.

He may be a former PJ detective of no special standing but he has sure picked up his polictical posturing and public grandstanding very quickly, well done Mr Almeida Rodrigues, your political superiors will be very happy with their 'yes man'.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty So Funny

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:54 am

The false indignation of some, who accuse people of selling their daughter for sexual abuse after her father and his friend have finished with her and then murdering her when she can no longer earn money for them and may talk when she goes to school. Then these defenders of child abductors and lying authors then sit around all day 24/7 pretending to be a doctor etc and threaten other people and they do not see the irony of their position? I think they need to go visit a shrink and best make that appointment sooner, rather than later. kissmyar*e

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:11 am

Has somebody upset you?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 am

No not at all, I am well used to these people and their lunacy.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:17 am

To be honest I think Claudia believes her blog is the tsunami !
Having received an email today about a post on her blog I decided to give it a quick visit. I have never laughed so much in my life. It is like somebody has let loose a demented child. She rambles on and on about nothing (In true Viv style). It takes you half an hour to read one thread (well longer if you don't fall asleep half way through it.). It is all printed in LARGE letters...often RED.
Nice and colourful though!
Her little band of adorers are getting smaller and smaller....I counted 4.

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Oh Mum

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:27 am

Come on put it up here so we can all have a laugh. I don't go over there so do not read any of the clap trap by our dear Clottier and flashermac. :flashermac: Laughing

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Rosie, you want a good laugh?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:58 am

Here is a recent comment by the Portuguese brainless one.

Cláudia disse...
Anon, I'm sorry, but are you for real?
You don't believe people can be sued for reading books, translating newspaper articles and asking questions, do you? Do you know that in order for Google/Blogger to be forced to disclose an IP address there is the need for a court order? Do you know that the first thing that would happen would be any blogger being contacted by Blogger saying that x and y should be deleted, IN CASE it is libellous? Do you really believe what you're saying? Are you one of those people who Mr Pink intimidates as soon as he opens his mouth or are you a different kind of 'anon', anon?
And you know what, let them send the letter, come here and sue me. Wanna take a guess who the first witness in court would be? :-)

30 de Julho de 2008 21:21

I think the above proves without a shadow of doubt the stupidity of Claudia.
You are right Claudia, blogger would not give out your IP address. It seems you do not understand the laws of the internet at all. What blogger would do is report your IP address to your internet provider...giving details of why they were reporting you. But more important is the fact google do not need to give out your IP address...it is up there for all to see anyway. Everytime you visit another site...you leave your foot print.(IP Address)

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Mum21

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:36 am

I also noticed that when I was researching libel actions against anonymous bloggers, that it is very simple to get the court ourder that the foolish idiot is talking about. The judge looks at the libellous comments and decides if it is worthwhile and if the judge considers it then the court order is given. It can be a very very quick, almost automatic thing. Much like getting a search warrant, if the evidence is already strong, the judge grants the warrant immediately. Google (for eg) no longer resist giving out the IP addresses to the courts. They fought it once and now just comply within days. Google (for eg) is also keeping details for long periods of time on the IP addresses for this very reason, after a court in the US ordered them to.

If Claudia is so stupid to believe that a court order wont be issued,then she is a fool. But then we were all aware of this. And she uses Blogger doesnt she, which is Google, and which the court order can easily be granted in the US courts at very small cost as part of any libel action.

Her inability to recognise that what she posts is libel must be the attitude that Maria talks about in Portugal. Claudia really beleives that she can write this stuff. And if she thinks that putting Gonc on the witness stand would help her in a libel case, well then she is also living in a fantasy land. Stupid fool. She must prove that what she says is true. Not that someone esle thinks its true. And Gonc will be facing his own legal action for libel, and he wont care one bit for her, not unless she is his relative. And Gonc can prove nothing is true, because if he could have, the McCanns would have been charged. He (and Claudia) are doomed to lose any libel actions taken against them.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty hehehehe

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:52 am

well for those of you who dont know the first The Tsunami was in lisbon it took it all away and lisbon had to be rebuild..........................................

sian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:13 am

Mum21 wrote:Here is a recent comment by the Portuguese brainless one.

Cláudia disse...
Anon, I'm sorry, but are you for real?
You don't believe people can be sued for reading books, translating newspaper articles and asking questions, do you? Do you know that in order for Google/Blogger to be forced to disclose an IP address there is the need for a court order? Do you know that the first thing that would happen would be any blogger being contacted by Blogger saying that x and y should be deleted, IN CASE it is libellous? Do you really believe what you're saying? Are you one of those people who Mr Pink intimidates as soon as he opens his mouth or are you a different kind of 'anon', anon?
And you know what, let them send the letter, come here and sue me. Wanna take a guess who the first witness in court would be? :-)

30 de Julho de 2008 21:21

I think the above proves without a shadow of doubt the stupidity of Claudia.
You are right Claudia, blogger would not give out your IP address. It seems you do not understand the laws of the internet at all. What blogger would do is report your IP address to your internet provider...giving details of why they were reporting you. But more important is the fact google do not need to give out your IP address...it is up there for all to see anyway. Everytime you visit another site...you leave your foot print.(IP Address)

Oh dear what the hell is she going on about? Does he even know? Perhaps she was drunk when she wrote it? drunk

I do not think she even knows what an IP means. (Idiot Personified in her case or Internet Plonker) :flashermac: Laughing
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:28 am

dianeh wrote:I also noticed that when I was researching libel actions against anonymous bloggers, that it is very simple to get the court ourder that the foolish idiot is talking about. The judge looks at the libellous comments and decides if it is worthwhile and if the judge considers it then the court order is given. It can be a very very quick, almost automatic thing. Much like getting a search warrant, if the evidence is already strong, the judge grants the warrant immediately. Google (for eg) no longer resist giving out the IP addresses to the courts. They fought it once and now just comply within days. Google (for eg) is also keeping details for long periods of time on the IP addresses for this very reason, after a court in the US ordered them to.

If Claudia is so stupid to believe that a court order wont be issued,then she is a fool. But then we were all aware of this. And she uses Blogger doesnt she, which is Google, and which the court order can easily be granted in the US courts at very small cost as part of any libel action.

Her inability to recognise that what she posts is libel must be the attitude that Maria talks about in Portugal. Claudia really beleives that she can write this stuff. And if she thinks that putting Gonc on the witness stand would help her in a libel case, well then she is also living in a fantasy land. Stupid fool. She must prove that what she says is true. Not that someone esle thinks its true. And Gonc will be facing his own legal action for libel, and he wont care one bit for her, not unless she is his relative. And Gonc can prove nothing is true, because if he could have, the McCanns would have been charged. He (and Claudia) are doomed to lose any libel actions taken against them.

applause perfect applause

Also not only will Tubby 1 be facing his own libel action, he is also due up in court on a much more serious charge! How can you take a character witness to court on a civil charge of libel? What is he going to say? I know clottier and she would nit commit libel? For Pete's sake how thick can she get? mental mental mental Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wonder why she closed her blog up? she has comment moderation on, why close it? Too much of a coincidence three of them going underground, eeeee woz up doc?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:31 am

LOLLLL think I just found claws waiting for her tsunami while attempting to plead for peace!!!!

cant get it uploaded don't know why??

https://2img.net/h/i68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/cudasgirl/codepink_fat_lady.jpg
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Claws

Post by tulip Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Funny, Clairesy, I always imagined Claws like a scrawny, mangey alley cat, hissing and spitting ...
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Libels, tsunamis and doubts

Post by maria Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:33 am

I still visit Sky from time to time, on a nostalgic habit... Well actually I go there to read the news and by the way visit the blog.

A while ago, a blogger there was systematically upset by my posts, she didn't stop threatning me (Marilyn remembers surely) until the day she felt threatened by me. And then asked if I was threatening that the McCanns could sue her over her posts. All of that was so ridiculous that I answer 'In spite of all your bile, don't flatter yourself'. I felt exactly like that, her whole participation on the blog although tentatively vitriolic was so stupid that the McCanns wouldn't care less about her. She reported the answer and the post was deleted. But she didn't feel at ease, she decided to talk to a friend who is good friends to a high court judge to rest assured. And today, there it is: Mr Judge sees that possibility as a joke, it is not the same thing as written press , or tv or radio, etc. Well, do you think someone (not me! not me!) should pop over and explain to them that this portuguese judge is probably not very acquainted to internet crime and applicable laws???...

And another thing. These posters who go on quoting old leaks, elaborating on GA's BS, theorizing on the family's looks and activities -- they are personally liable aren't they? Please tell me yes!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Clawd has gone into hiding

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:26 am

Her blog is now the same as Viv's...invited readers only.

Looks like they are all running scared!

Back to top Go down

Post by janeGT Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:37 am

yes, as we thought.

brings a whole new meaning to
scaredy cat.....

for clawed ear
&co

how apt.... :x :bounce: :cheers:
janeGT
janeGT
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Maria -- hi

Post by tulip Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:46 am

I'm no expert on internet law but the research done by people here and elsewhere seems to suggest that blog libel is real and actionable here in the UK. The threat of it has certainly scared a few people into invisibility (another word for 'going on holiday' with nobody to water the plants!).

So whatever the Portuguese judge said I doubt if he has a clue IMHO. He's probably never encountered it.
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Maria

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:30 am

I would also suggests that there is nothing in the Portuguese libel laws that would prevent suing a blogger for libel. After all, the information is being published in other countries, and it will be subject to libel laws there, and that is where the proceedings would start. Which means that the IP address would be handed over straight away, and then it would only take a court order (one only then the rest would become automatic) for ISP's in Portugal to identify the users. They are then taken to court as anyone else would be. Publishing on the web is far worse than printing up flyers that are distributed locally. For eg, that blog that was pulled for accusing a mayor in a Portuguese city of taking bribes. That was libel, and the blogger had good advice and removed it. Being that the mayor is a public figure, and in a sense the local council itself was being libelled, it may even have been a criminal offence. (In Aust, libel against the govt is a criminal offence, not a civil one, but it must be extremely bad and defamatory, and affecting the whole organisation not individuals within the organisation, it wouldnt apply to libelling the mayor for eg). An article on that blogger is on another thread somewhere on here. So it becomes obvious that actions against libel on the web, by bloggers is real in Portugal, and I doubt that a real judge didnt know that. It sounds again like a poster making up things trying to convince people of something by referring to experts that dont even exist. Happens all the time.

The thing is, blogs are the publishing, just like the press, and unless there was a section in the relevant legislation specifically prohibiting them and the bloggers from prosecution, then they will be liable like everyone else.

But the proof is in the pudding, and we will know within a few months just what is allowed or not allowed. It also has to be considered whether or not the cost of going after the bloggers is worthwhile. It may not be. But if a couple of blogs and bloggers are singled out, then it will deter others from doing the same thing, at least over the McCanns.

Also, too there has been some questions raised over the leak of the police report and that it breaches the privace act (not sure what it is called in Portugal). I wonder if charges can be laid for breaches of the privacy act, which in Aust is a criminal offence, not a civil one. So there are a few different option that legal action can take.

Last edited by dianeh on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Shortened it a bit.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Book sales

Post by maria Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:47 am

Rosiepops wrote:I hear sales of the book (if one can call it a book) have dropped right off, knew it would, this time next week, everyone will be saying, 'Amaral? Amaral who? (Until his trial, then things ay hot up nicely. :farao: )

And they are offering copies as a prize in entertainment tv programs...!!!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:07 am

Are they the boobie prize maria? Laughing
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Well Clawsie Where Is The Tsunami? Empty Aw, Claudia...

Post by calcite51 Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:12 am

You were wrong once again - the book has now become a white elephant. Poor Gonc is going to have to look for another way to raise money - perhaps you can start a 'Fund for Gonc' - maybe Clawdia you would be the only ONE to donate. Lol, Teehee...
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum