Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very funny thread on 3arguidos

+2
Marilyn
Wanderer
6 posters

Go down

Very funny thread on 3arguidos Empty Very funny thread on 3arguidos

Post by Wanderer Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Has anyone seen the thread on 3arguidos where stevo is claiming that prince charles is involved in the madeleine case? can they stoop any lower or become any more ridiculous?

Wanderer
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Very funny thread on 3arguidos Empty Re: Very funny thread on 3arguidos

Post by Marilyn Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Surely they are running out of ideas now .. and their ideas all along have been the most wildest & extreme of fantasies. Why can't they just see the plain truth of it .. it was an abduction, by local criminals, a cover-up by incompetent PJ and probable collusion. Simples......

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 pm

I agree with friends Wanderer and Marilyn. How much low and ridiculous can 3A´s go?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:44 pm

PMSL..... well it wouldn't surprise me you know infact i would go as far to say that if they saw a child resembling madeleine they would probably jump the people with her in a desperate bid for fame. Makes you sick doesn't it. We all want madeleine found but my gawwwwwwddd lets stick to reality or the poor child as a hope in hells chance of being found.

Prince Charles as nothing to do with the case i know this because at the time he was actually here with me in my house making me tea and biscuits whilst my partner wills gave me a sensational massage..so there you go stevo!!! get your facts right before you even dare to start accusing my father in law of anything sordid again. boo hoo...wait til ma'am finds out about this one she will set her corgies on you, you despicable person.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Claire, I had an argument about that on Sky. Some were saying that if they saw a child resembling Madeleine they would snatch her and take her to the local police.

Imagine the trauma of that for the child and the parents if they are wrong?

Even if it was Madeleine they would need to follow and contact the authorities ASAP. Not grab her and run again.

These are people speaking for little ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi mod,

thats right i agree with you 100%.

I have always said that if i saw a child resembling madeleine i wouldn't just by pass without taking notice.Of course i would wonder and be sure before ignoring it. I think a person could make sure without snatching her.If i was definitely sure it was her though i think i would be holding onto her for dear life!!LOL

I have a little girl around Madeleine's age...same sort of stamp as madeleine with regards to height and size atc.If someone grabbed her from me and run i would be after them and they would be sorry they ever even touched her. My daughter sometimes wears a patch on the right eye which is the same eye that madeleine as the mark in. She only as to wear it occasionally and at the moment not at all(at least for a few months anyway!LOL).She wears the patch for an hour or so a day at home. But i remember being a little paranoid once when madeleine first went missing...my daughter was out with me and she had the patch over her right eye,and i saw a couple of people looking at her...of course they were probably only looking because she was wearing a brightly colored patch over her eye and it had caught their eye, but it make you wonder if the same sort of thing could be done with madeleine.If her abductors have maybe used a medical eye patch to cover her eye making it appear she as a problem with her eye when infact its to hide her coloboma!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:34 am

What you have to remember is that the Royal family are in fact reptilian aliens form some planet or other, according to David Eyke. This means Madeleine has been abducted by aliens, and is undergoing a transformation into some sort of Iguana child! I'm sorry, I should really be taking this seriously, but if the 3a's can't why should I? Prince Charles my arse!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:57 am

vee8 wrote:What you have to remember is that the Royal family are in fact reptilian aliens form some planet or other, according to David Eyke. This means Madeleine has been abducted by aliens, and is undergoing a transformation into some sort of Iguana child! I'm sorry, I should really be taking this seriously, but if the 3a's can't why should I? Prince Charles my arse!

hey vee8,you aint being rude to my father in law charlie are ya...oooops he don't like being called charlie by the way!!LOL....... so i shouldn't call him that. Charles isn't an alien...(his misses is)...but hes not to bad when you get to know him PMSL.....stevo is just jealous of him because he is fortunate enough to have me as a daughter in law!

Think they are all going a bit crazy on 3a now.If Charles does have anything to do with madeleines abduction stevo...then where the hell do the mccanns fall into this equation.Seeing as your always accusing them of having something to do with her disappearance i would be intrigued to know where you fit them into his new theory of yours. Let me guess,charles was the secret tapas 10 member who dished out orders and 9 normal english folk just happened to go ahead with them ?

NO prince would get me to agree with such a sordid crime stevo so try again....and when you run of steam let us know, we will have a farewell party for you chick!! LOL take the rest of the cesspit down with you because quite frankly i think your all getting a little hysterical now over there. Prince Charles??? Pfffft i wonder what he would make of all of this.
So are you now saying that you no longer think the tapas are involved in madeleines abduction and that instead the prince of wales was the abductor? I told you all on that site once before..and i will tell you again....your in a fantasy world...you have not got madeleines best interests at heart infact it seems your only interests over there is to see who can up with the most deluded theory on her abdcution.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:48 am

Carefull clairsey, you know how desperate they are to stifle free speech! They will be trying to close us down again if you so much as dare to insinuate their latest pet theory is not exactly sane!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:49 am

I just say this: this forum will continue to be open with our full support to the awsome McCann family, until the day of sweet Madeleine´s return, and the same about all missing children worldwide.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Very funny thread on 3arguidos Empty Hi clairesy

Post by Rosie Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:14 pm

clairesy wrote:PMSL..... well it wouldn't surprise me you know infact i would go as far to say that if they saw a child resembling madeleine they would probably jump the people with her in a desperate bid for fame. Makes you sick doesn't it. We all want madeleine found but my gawwwwwwddd lets stick to reality or the poor child as a hope in hells chance of being found.

Prince Charles as nothing to do with the case i know this because at the time he was actually here with me in my house making me tea and biscuits whilst my partner wills gave me a sensational massage..so there you go stevo!!! get your facts right before you even dare to start accusing my father in law of anything sordid again. boo hoo...wait til ma'am finds out about this one she will set her corgies on you, you despicable person.

Oh no he wasn't with you, Charlie was taking a shower in my new bathroom and this can be proved because he was papped in the shower and certain papers made reference to......... affraid affraid affraid
Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Oh no Clairesy, do you think he is two timing us? lazygd4nuthn
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:43 pm

vee8 wrote:Carefull clairsey, you know how desperate they are to stifle free speech! They will be trying to close us down again if you so much as dare to insinuate their latest pet theory is not exactly sane!

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Well at least it is not macabre, like some I have read, we can give poor 'Stevo' some credit for that at least.

Isn't Stevo the person that built TB's website?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave,
when first we practice to deceive"

There is deception here in the upper echelons of power, but it has nothing to do with Prince Charles, in my opinion, there are those that know and they reside in high places in Portugal!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:26 pm

"There is deception here in the upper echelons of power, but it has nothing to do with Prince Charles, in my opinion, there are those that know and they reside in high places in Portugal!"

Oh yes, and they cannot keep it covered up forever. Not long now, and the real truth will be dragged out, and all those involved, from the highest ramparts of power in Portugal, all the way down to the child smuggling ring and their paid chimps on the internet, will all be swooped up so fast it will make their eyes water! If there is anyone on the 3a's involved in this coverup, they best beware. Obstructing the course of justice is a very serious offence, especially when it involves the abduction, false inprisonment and God knows what else of a small child, and the libeling of her parents. When these people ARE caught, and they will be, the public outcry will be deafening, and they can be sure of going down for a VERY long time.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down