Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A's membership

+5
Tinkerbell43
Mobira
clairesy
honestbroker
Marilyn
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

3A's membership Empty 3A's membership

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:59 am

Just had a browse at how many members are logged on at 3A's......14 registered and 14 guests.

Thats a small fraction of the last time I took a look before the McCanns were confirmed innocent.

Back to top Go down

3A's membership Empty Re: 3A's membership

Post by vee8 Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:08 am

Rearrange these words to make a well known phrase or saying

Rats, ship, sinking, desert. perfect
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:13 am

ModNrodder wrote:Just had a browse at how many members are logged on at 3A's......14 registered and 14 guests.

Thats a small fraction of the last time I took a look before the McCanns were confirmed innocent.

GOOD,

Perhaps they are waking up to the fact that they are onto a hiding to nothing and that they have been led on by a muppet with a seventies perm hairstyle who lives in a dingy bachelor flat (could not possibly have a partner, as they would go ballistic with the time this A hole spends on the internet) and perhaps they have finally realised that there is a life to be lived out there and that that hell hole of a forum has had its day.

Or maybe they have had their internet disconnected, due to the credit crunch hahahahaha - after all, I get the impression they are not very good forward planners bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh

Back to top Go down

3A's membership Empty No 3Arguidos anymore .. it's 5 now & that's Amaral's bunch

Post by Marilyn Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi Modrod,

Maybe that weasel Dordom will paste us unto 3A now .. or has that been done to death already.
With the lack of any more news, the Anti sites must be really scraping the barrel's bottom now ..

Good description Chinadoll .. the puppet master would look like this I think .. her whole world conjured up from a keyboard .. what a waste of life. I hope 3A and other hate sites like it are dying out & any genuine bloggers have finally realised they were used.

Noticed Dordom didn't catch my stick .. but it wasn't what he was looking for. Nina's bla bla was not removed I see .. nor was Bubbles post many moons ago that flat-out called the McCann's murderers; I think Sky is now firmly in tabloid territory.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:29 pm

Marilyn Switzerland wrote:Hi Modrod,

Maybe that weasel Dordom will paste us unto 3A now .. or has that been done to death already.
With the lack of any more news, the Anti sites must be really scraping the barrel's bottom now ..

Good description Chinadoll .. the puppet master would look like this I think .. her whole world conjured up from a keyboard .. what a waste of life. I hope 3A and other hate sites like it are dying out & any genuine bloggers have finally realised they were used.

Noticed Dordom didn't catch my stick .. but it wasn't what he was looking for. Nina's bla bla was not removed I see .. nor was Bubbles post many moons ago that flat-out called the McCann's murderers; I think Sky is now firmly in tabloid territory.

Hi there Marilyn,

I thought that the greasy perm character ran the show on the 3 arses and just assumed by the avatar that it was a man - maybe it is her other half Laffin Laffin Laffin

I have never signed up to that cess pit, so don't really know the characters. I would not want to mix with that lot on a forum, any more than I would in real life. From what I have read in the past, the regular posters are nasty pieces of work (that is keeping it polite too)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:44 pm

The 3A's is now an open site once again. So at least we can read on it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:52 am

Guest wrote:The 3A's is now an open site once again. So at least we can read on it again.

Hi Mod,

Wish I had not read that.

I went there this morning and it made me want to gagging gagging gagging gagging gagging gagging big time

What a bunch of losers. If they were in a cyber room with us pros and an independent was acting as mod/admin, they would not have a leg to stand on. It is only because the admin there are so biased and obvious McCann bashers, that they attract such scum - cowards too imo, as they know they will not be intellectually challenged for long before any such poster who disagrees with them is banned.

It is the absolute evil that shines through that overpowers me though Mod. I wondered if it had toned down since reopening to the public and wish I had curtailed my curiosity. I am so relieved that I do not come into contact with such scum in my everyday real life. I bet their neighbours are either similar to them, or loathe them - yuk

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:18 pm

I spent a fair few months posting on 3arguidos and in fairness there are one or two decent posters on there. Gestalt is a mine of information on DNA and forensic analysis (and knows what he's talking about). Stinky Sardine is fairly even-handed and has a good grasp on Portuguese law and I remember pear with some regard because, although vehemenly anti, she was decent enough to defend me in my last knockings there.

But in the main, yes, they're a bunch of feral, blinkered, irrational hate-mongers.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:21 pm

I have long since given up wondering about the minds that "stalk" the 3 Arguidos. Every so often there is a flourish and people get their hopes up that this is the final curtain for that cesspit, but it is like a Phoenix. However, I guess even a Phoenix will get burnt in the end if it keeps pushing its luck and they are pushing their luck, to the extreme, the libellous comments on there are horrendous, it is hard to see how they can be ignored.

They did get a fright a while back when they scurried under the nearest stone (where they belong) and went private, but according to a 'learned friend' this is no defense, we will see!

China and Vee I agree :puke: :puke: :puke:
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:03 am

Honestbroker, I know Gestalt from another site. Yes Gestalt is OK. The good posters from 3A's get it together with Pro's over there because they get fed up, I suppose, talking to the nut cases on 3A's with absolutely no opposition to keep it real.

It's amazing how many 3A members I know elsewhere that are positively anti 3A and it's balanced debate forums. Balanced as long as it's One sided.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:28 am

You sure Mod?
Gestalt is an Austrian word like schatzi (Drachenschatz).
3A's - hmmm........ is that 3 Austrians? Seriously though, I am wary :suspect: of the Austrian/German thing here. Drach put me off. Any English who Ive met who are into German type stuff have also been interested in S & M from what Ive ever been told (unless of course they ARE actually A or G.). smellarat
I AM half Austrian, and Im not convinced about them at all. nono
Will take a lot to convince me that anything with a German or Austrian name on these Forums are Kosher Im afraid. notonyournelly
Some of the antis are far too cunning littledevil

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:39 am

I have been told, by a reputable source, that it seems that a certain important moderator, on a certain unpleasant site, has had a visit from the police. It looks like, athough not confirmed, that this site is now on borrowed time. Other sicko sites are also in the frame. I await further developments with great interest.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:48 am

vee8 wrote:I have been told, by a reputable source, that it seems that a certain important moderator, on a certain unpleasant site, has had a visit from the police. It looks like, athough not confirmed, that this site is now on borrowed time. Other sicko sites are also in the frame. I await further developments with great interest.

i hope your reputable source is right vee!! it would be great to see these sites shut down!! lets keep our fingers crossed x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:53 am

littleminx wrote:
vee8 wrote:I have been told, by a reputable source, that it seems that a certain important moderator, on a certain unpleasant site, has had a visit from the police. It looks like, athough not confirmed, that this site is now on borrowed time. Other sicko sites are also in the frame. I await further developments with great interest.

i hope your reputable source is right vee!! it would be great to see these sites shut down!! lets keep our fingers crossed x

Ive got my fingers and my legs crossed
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:03 am

That forum is in existence imo to incite hatred against a grieving family and their continued pain. It should be extinguished from the internet as a hateful, nasty and vindictive site that has no place in civilised society.

Freedom of Speech has surely been taken to the edge with that site and it surely should be exterminated.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:37 pm

How interesting, just popped in to have a look - 2 guests and 0 registered users...........

Guest wrote:Just had a browse at how many members are logged on at 3A's......14 registered and 14 guests.

Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:41 am

The reputable source is very reputable indeed and this has been 'in process' for quite a while. Days are numbered for 3A's and they will soon be officially Zero Arguido. I suppose there will be an influx on all the other boards and blogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:50 am

Y'know that forum I mentioned today? The 'Missing Madeleine' one, where they are accusing friend from scotland on my forum of being Kazcuts? I logged on this morning, before going to work. Got home lunchtime, (Friday is poets day where I work!) I posted my one and only post, at 1.00pm. Now, logged back on to see if anyone has replyed, and guess what? 'You have been banned from this forum!!! Laffin

I only pointed out a few home truths, but clearly you must not take pot-shots at their sacred cow, Gonzo the great! So I don't even know if my post is still up!! So what? ALL the anti sites are now squarly in the gunsights now! bellylaugh
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:00 am

Seves you right mate. I mean you cant go around having an opinion can you!!, lol lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:02 am

Guess what??? We both got banned today. I got banned from a site I've never even poted on!! the icon site.

I was going on to actually put a post up asking what solution could be found and not being interested in what went before but where we go from here. A missed opportunity to move forward from here too.

Never mind eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:46 am

Oh Mod you were banned Laughing

Try not to lose any sleep over it! Laffin Laffin Laffin

sorry it has really tickled me! but I'm not saying a word zipit tongueout moony
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:21 am

ohhhhh dear it looks like the anti sites are trying to stamp out the pro,s lol! hmmm i don't think they have got much chance off that do you!! Laffin Laffin narr truth of it is they cant stand the thought of us pro,s talking sense so instead of replying they just push the ban button bellylaugh
i got banned from 3a after my second post!! and WHY all i done was speak the truth.. :ignoringyou: just looks like some people don't like the truth tongueout zipit
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

3A's membership Empty Hi ModNrodder

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:27 am

ModNrodder wrote:Guess what??? We both got banned today. I got banned from a site I've never even poted on!! the icon site.

I was going on to actually put a post up asking what solution could be found and not being interested in what went before but where we go from here. A missed opportunity to move forward from here too.

Never mind eh.

You being banned has really tickled me....especially as you went there hoping for a truce.
Were you given a reason for the ban? If not..talk about pot, kettle black bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:27 am

It tickled me too. lol!

and for the same reason as it tickled you Mum. I thought, after reading the new Espass blog posting that it's gone far enough. Only a solution is One positive option. Right then methinks, I'm registered on there and i will go in and offer a solution. I muted the possibility of a solution with keteno yesterday but that diddn't get a comment.

No I looked through my emails and could not find one. When I logged in I was told I am banned until November. So the peace pipe will have to wait until then. Whenever they are ready eh?

Back to top Go down

3A's membership Empty Icon

Post by maria Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:50 am

Mod and Vee

You are not alone! Just checked Icon and I'm banned too until November 1st! Don't know if I should pmsl or lol...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next