Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A's membership

+5
Tinkerbell43
Mobira
clairesy
honestbroker
Marilyn
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3A's membership - Page 2 Empty Icon

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:02 am

maria wrote:Mod and Vee

You are not alone! Just checked Icon and I'm banned too until November 1st! Don't know if I should pmsl or lol...

I'd go for the PMSL if I were you. laffin2
Were you given a reason why?

If they keep this up they won't have anyone left highfive bellylaugh terrific

Back to top Go down

3A's membership - Page 2 Empty How about having a game?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:09 am

This has to be a lot more interesting than discussing other boring forums.
So let's have a bit of fun. This game is called "Guess the Guests"
But to make it a little harder...you have to name them using an apt nickname that you have made up......but keep it clean and non abusive please.

3A's membership - Page 2 Nameguest

Back to top Go down

3A's membership - Page 2 Empty Re: 3A's membership

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:15 am

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

So Maria, Modnrodder and Vee8 have all been banned from the Icon forum and without warning or explanation, by the sounds of things.

You must be sooooooo GUTTED.

I think we can take it that you are in their doghouse - they do sound displeased nono

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:20 am

Mum21 wrote:This has to be a lot more interesting than discussing other boring forums.
But to make it a little harder...you have to name them using an apt nickname that you have made up......but keep it clean and non abusive please.

Hmmmmmmmmm, let me think.

Is one of them from the Von Trappe family?

Do I hear the song 'The hills are alive with the sound of music' - hold on, I could be wrong there, it could be 'The hills are alive with the sound of gossip' lol! lol! lol!

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:32 am

Hang on peeps, I wasn't banned (Was I?) from the Icon site, so far I haven't registered even. I was banned from a site called 'Missing madeleine' When I checked the stats page from my own websiteyesterday, someone had posted a link to my site from it, so being the nosy buggah that I am, I had to take a peek. Turned out to be another anti site, ( gagging ) but they were accusing a long term poster from the VM soundbites board, and a poster on my forum, as being someone called kazcuts. This poster, who I know as 'friend from scotland' is a sweet old dear of seventy five, who lives in renfrew, and has been posting on the VM site since the day it went up. Bless her, she has trouble using a simple forum, and I had to give her a lot of help understanding how to use mine. I even sorted her out with an avitar, because she had no idea how! But the twisted ones on 'Missing Madeleine' were laying into her something rotten, cutting and pasting stuff she had written on MY forum, on to theirs, and gloating about how they had uncovered another identity of this kazcuts. So I went to the trouble of logging on to an anti forum, faint To defend her, and point out a few home truths about Gonzo. A couple hours later I was banned! Musn't disagree with the status quo, must we?! I only intended the one post, and told them that, but I only now know what was said, because Mod read it out to me! Aparently I am a clown, an associate of Kazcut's, and knew all along it was her. Oh, and I'm another one of those sad psychics?? Oh well!

You can read it here if you want a laff!

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/sky-forum-rants-f32/kazcuts-online-world-t1061-60.htm
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:40 am

vee8 wrote:Hang on peeps, I wasn't banned (Was I?) from the Icon site, so far I haven't registered even. I was banned from a site called 'Missing madeleine' When I checked the stats page from my own websiteyesterday, someone had posted a link to my site from it, so being the nosy buggah that I am, I had to take a peek. Turned out to be another anti site, ( gagging ) but they were accusing a long term poster from the VM soundbites board, and a poster on my forum, as being someone called kazcuts. This poster, who I know as 'friend from scotland' is a sweet old dear of seventy five, who lives in renfrew, and has been posting on the VM site since the day it went up. Bless her, she has trouble using a simple forum, and I had to give her a lot of help understanding how to use mine. I even sorted her out with an avitar, because she had no idea how! But the twisted ones on 'Missing Madeleine' were laying into her something rotten, cutting and pasting stuff she had written on MY forum, on to theirs, and gloating about how they had uncovered another identity of this kazcuts. So I went to the trouble of logging on to an anti forum, faint To defend her, and point out a few home truths about Gonzo. A couple hours later I was banned! Musn't disagree with the status quo, must we?! I only intended the one post, and told them that, but I only now know what was said, because Mod read it out to me! Aparently I am a clown, an associate of Kazcut's, and knew all along it was her. Oh, and I'm another one of those sad psychics?? Oh well!

I don't think I am familiar with that site Vee8 and I most certainly won't bother to try and find it.
At least you had your say and put the record straight. What a nasty bunch they sound and they obviously cannot stand being challenged.

I agree that if you have not registered on a forum, then you cannot be banned. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:32 am

Mum21 wrote:
maria wrote:Mod and Vee

You are not alone! Just checked Icon and I'm banned too until November 1st! Don't know if I should pmsl or lol...

I'd go for the PMSL if I were you. laffin2
Were you given a reason why?

If they keep this up they won't have anyone left highfive bellylaugh terrific

No they could have Jenny from Jennyland and Holly from Hollybush, or Linda from London, Timmy from Tamworth, should do something about the dialect though, they all sound the same Laffin Laffin Laffin
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:02 am

Mum21 wrote:This has to be a lot more interesting than discussing other boring forums.

Von Trappe? How about a modern slant? The Shut Your Trappe Family?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:51 pm

lol!

I see one pointing to Emerdale. Must be a Dingle on there. Just when you think you have seen the whole family another one pops up and causes havock.

Back to top Go down

3A's membership - Page 2 Empty Guess the Guest?

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Rosiepops wrote:

Von Trappe? How about a modern slant? The Shut Your Trappe Family?

Yeahh...and do I see the Von Trappe family doing a waves to Portugal?
Because I can certainly see a Vagas para a Áustria coming from the little Portuguese flag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:39 am

Is that your Lab Mum? She/he looks lovely.

Back to top Go down

3A's membership - Page 2 Empty Hi Mod

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:44 am

ModNrodder wrote:Is that your Lab Mum? She/he looks lovely.

Yes, it is my lab...her name is Poppy and she is the apple of my eye. As I write this she is sitting on my feet under my desk. We have two labs, the other one is a boy and a couple of years older than Poppy.

Mum21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum