Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again!

+5
Jayelles
Catkins
rosemary
vee8
Rosie
9 posters

Go down

An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again! Empty An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again!

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:19 am

I have submitted this on the Madeleine Foundation, the post is awaiting moderation, but don't hold your breath, so I have published it here and will also publish it on our blog.

Mr Bennett has made a personal attack on a member of this forum, it appears that Mr Bennett, wants to write letters, books, leaflets etc and accuse all and sundry, it appears that Mr Bennett, likes to give it all out, but just like any bully, he does not like it when it is given back to him.

How many official vexatious letters can one man write in a life time about metric matters, various deaths, celebrities and political parties and of course the ongoing onslaught he is currently reigning down on Mr Mrs McCann, without being held accountable and someone in officialdom, suddenly saying, "hey wait a minute, not this man - again?" And then do something about stopping him?

http://madeleinefoundation.org/main/2009/09/the-hate-campaign-against-the-madeleine-foundation/?cp=0#comment-3406

No Responses to “The Hate Campaign Against The Madeleine Foundation”

Rosie Says:

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
September 2nd, 2009 at 4:01 pm

Have you ever stopped to wonder Mr Bennett, why it is that you seem to bring out such a strong reaction in people?

For almost 19 months you have swanned around the internet, making unfounded accusations and repeating idle gossip about the McCanns.

Mr Mrs McCann are innocent. I do not just say that, this is in *actual fact* what the law says.
The law in Portugal decrees them innocent, the Portuguese attorney general has found there is nothing and a complete lack of evidence to say that any crime was ever committed by Mr Mrs McCann

Quote:_________________________________________________
“Fernando Jose Pinto Monteiro, Portugal’s Attorney-General, told police to halt the investigation into of Madeleine’s disappearance.
A statement released by his office confirmed that it had decided to
“close the file on the investigation concerning the disappearance of the minor Madeleine McCann due to lack of evidence that any crime was committed by the persons placed under formal investigation”.
UNQUOTE:____________________________________________________

This was also the findings of two of Portugal’s prosecutors.

Further, the Portuguese attorney general, has stated that the McCanns will NOT be charged with neglect, because they could NOT be expected to know that when they left their children for that short time, in a holiday resort, that one of them would disappear.

You also said the the Portuguese attorney general said there was proof that Madeleine was dead. NO HE DID NOT!

This Mr Bennett is a complete fabrication, the AG said no such thing, he said that there was no evidence to show that Madeleine was dead OR alive. So once again you are found out in a lie.

You decided to try and bring an action to sue the McCanns for neglect in the British courts, which was unsuccessful. (Laughed out)

You wrote a book which is proof in itself about how poorly researched and puerile your accusations are and how actually none of them are in ‘fact’ substantiated, this is the only ‘fact’ that can lay claim to be a ‘fact’ about you and your works.

You started this campaign up about a child you know nothing about.
You started your campaign and have prejudged Madeleine’s parents, without ever having met them or spoken to them.
You based your book on uncorroborated findings of dogs alerting to something that no one can prove exactly what they are alerting to.
You also based your book on the bizarre claims of a disgraced former policeman, who himself has been convicted of lying and perjury.
The said policeman has made claims that are unfounded and unsubstantiated and the book and the ex policeman himself, are sub judice and he is due in court to face claims of defamation and impeding the search for a minor.

There have been a great many things that you have instigated and have claimed about the McCanns and you are not averse to a bit of triumphalism yourself, as you are currently touring the internet, gloating that it is 20 days (yesterday) and still you have not heard anything from the police about your leaflet drop. This you appear to think, makes you right to have carried out such a premeditated event.

You have also inferred that because the McCanns are silent, this is taken by you as their admission of guilt.

You think it is OK for you to have produced your booklet because you first offered it up for consultation of the McCanns lawyers and offered to remove anything they could *prove* was unfounded.
You as an ex solicitor (albeit a disgraced ex solicitor, fined by the Law Society for bringing the legal profession into disrepute) ought to know, that innocence cannot be proved and the onus is directly upon you to *prove* anything you write as being the truth. Therefor by offering up your spurious booklet actually does *NOT* exonerate you from blame, or indeed from facing charges of defamation, libel and slander.

But as a solicitor (no matter how briefly) you should know this, if you do not, there is a caveat in law, a point of law “Ignorance is NO Defence”.

You and Butler have written various letters to people attacking the McCanns. One such letter written by Butler to the General Medical Council asking for them to consider removing the McCanns from the medical register, on the back of something the foolish woman read in a red top Sunday newspaper! She quoted that newspaper as ‘The People’, she MISQUOTED it was actually in another paper.

You and Butler through this website that you have set up in the name of a child you have never met, have orchestrated a ‘Hate Campaign’, which you have pursued electronically and in real life.

There have been leaflet distributions in Northampton, Oxford etc.

On Friday 14th August 2009. Debbie Butler; Grenville Green and Helene Davies-Green, took your scurrilous campaign right into the heart of the McCanns home village and directly into the street where the McCanns have their home with their little 4 year old twins. You pushed your vile leaflets through the letter boxes of all the McCanns neighbours, in the attempt to make the McCanns lives as unpleasant and as unbearable as possible.

And lets us remind you here Mr Bennett, you did this to two totally innocent people, who have never been charged with any wrongdoing in their lives (unlike you Bennett who have been arrested and charged with theft).

Not only did Butler and the greens do this to the McCanns, they did not care a damn that it would ultimately affect the lives of the twins. No thought went to if we upset the parents then we upset the twins.

In fact forget the people you have accused Mr Bennett, there is evidence of what you have been doing to the McCanns all over the internet. I would think that you should concentrate on the trouble that this will bring you all, rather than start another campaign of hatred up against other people who do not agree with you and what you are doing and the way you are doing it.

And is this the first time you have done this?
No

Lee Balkwell…Michael Barrymore….Stuart Lubbock…..Terry Lubbock….etc etc etc

It appears if there is a high profile band wagon to jump upon, then you are going to jump on it.
One other thing, the authorities may take the opinion that as you yourself have made yourself high profile and involved yourself *UNINVITED* and have take it upon yourself, to make contentious claims, unproven accusations, engaged yourself in writing and publishing unproven allegations, written books, leaflets and letters about something you obviously know nothing about. Touted yourselves about for TV, Radio and press interviews to spread you unfounded accusations, that youmay just have brought all of this down upon yourself!

Remember it was you that started all of this, no one asked you to do what you did, you have been behaving like an internet thug.

Grow Up Mr Bennett and stop behaving like an out of control bully, whining, crying and complaining, when you get some of your own medicine back again.

If we started to compile everything you have said and done and produced all the proof of this in screenshots etc, how do you think that will look to a judge?

Again you veered out of control and shot from the hip, without thinking and again you are going to bring utter contempt down on your Foundation. Just like you did by falsely accusing a journalist and two of his colleagues of sending some email, the same one you accused Mr Nessling of sending. (again wrongly accusing, this is libellous and slander) You were responsible through this Foundation of forcing a journalist to close his website down and then tried to play ignorant. Again Mr Bennett, I remind you, in law, “Ignorance is NO defence”

Last week alone you managed to ostracise 3 journalists and a national Sunday newspaper.

This week you have named the parliamentary Under Secretary for State Alan Campbell and Iswich MP Chris Mole on your Foundation website as somehow being complicit in some hate campaign against this foundation.

This is in edition to writing what can only be termed as the “longest suicide not in history” to the prime minister Gordon Brown, accusing him and his government of all sorts.

These are some pretty powerful enemies you are making for yourself Mr Bennett, I do hope that every little thing in your life and the lives of your cohorts is in order!

You are way out of control you silly, pathetic, foolish little man.

You make Pol Pot look like everyone’s perfect next door neighbour!

[/b]

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again! Empty Re: An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again!

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:56 am

The last act of a desperate man. I am in contact with Harlow police station as we speak.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again! Empty Re: An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again!

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 am

My first impression Rosie upon scanning TB´s diatribe is that it comes from an individual out of control. I am quite sure that this will also be the first impression of anyone else reading it in public office who doesn´t know the full background of this man.

My second impression was of an unintelligable amount of hysterical information being poured onto paper with an overwhelming number of facts, figures, quotations and demands.

My heart goes out to you Vee. As they say in Jamaica "kep a cool head mon....evryting gonna be aright"

And it will be. Tony Bennet - disgraced ex solicitor - (and that plain sweet fact alone will mean a lot more in all the right places than anything we might say about him) has indicted himself. Good and proper.

Rosie - I have said it all to you before. Well done.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:12 am

Your in good company mate. The man is on another planet.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:22 am

I have just written to Chris Mole MP, pointing out that none of bennett's libelous accusations are, in fact, true. Anyone would think I was the only one supporting the McCann's! I wonder, how many people have sent their MP's copies of bennett's coruption of 'Silent night' or the 'Letter' from a dead Madeleine?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:25 am

You are right Rosemary, his diatribe does read like an individual out of control and never will this be more apparent than to those that have to view this.

Bennett does not seem to grasp, that everything being done by Vee and myself and others, is being done under auspices of the law and this is the way we will continue. We as citizens of this country are simply using the avenues open to us, to make it official how much we hold Bennett, Butler & Co in utter contempt for there hateful contemptuous and vile behaviour.

Bennett mentions a death threat in his rant, this is nothing to do with Vee, or us, it simply points out to those in office that he (Bennett) has managed to tick yet another person off big time.
Why has he even mentioned this, unless it is to try and infer somehow that this was down to Vee?

I and every member of this forum would wholly disassociate ourselves with such vigilante behaviour, it can never be condoned, but Bennett needs to understand he cannot go around flinging accusations like that around and making inferences, it is actually against the law!

However, isn't this our point? Bennett does not appear to be able to understand the laws of libel, slander and the deliberate spreading of malicious unfounded gossip, which in my opinion, both Bennett and Debbie Butler have been doing in their leaflet campaign. I believe that the police must act about that leaflet campaign, not only because that particular leaflet is filled with hateful untrue inferences, but that leaflet is part of a bigger, wider campaign of hatred, which is being waged against the innocent parents of an abducted child.

Whatever Bennett and Butler think, whatever their mindless little groupie followers may think, Mr Mrs McCann are totally innocent and have a right to expect to be protected from the likes of Bennett and Butler et al.

I believe that the police have no choice but to act, not only this, they need to act before this whole thing is way out of control.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:04 am

I think with this latest rambling demanding letter it will be fairly obvious to anyone reading it that something is urgently in need of being sorted out legally on this whole issue. And hopefully it will involve police action.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 pm

I think the man is delusional and needs psychiatric help !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 pm

by Catkins on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:21 am
rosemary wrote:I think with this latest rambling demanding letter it will be fairly obvious to anyone reading it that something is urgently in need of being sorted out legally on this whole issue. And hopefully it will involve police action.
I think the man is delusional and needs psychiatric help !!

I think you are both correct, it is obvious this man is psychotic and out of control, question is when will the authorities step in and prevent him from causing any more harm to innocent people and actually hindering the search for an abducted child?

He needs to be sorted out for his own good, but in my opinion, this man Bennett aided and abetted by Debbie Butler, is now a danger to the public as well as himself.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:07 am

Vee, he's just jealous because you're better looking than him :-)

Seriously though, in the red corner we have Tony Bennett, a man whose goal in life is to halt the search for a missing child and to heap as much misery as possible on her family. And in the blue corner we have Nigel Nessling whose goal in life is to see a missing child found and returned to her family and to defend the search campaign from the evil forces which try to sabotage it.

Sorry, no contest. Good will triumph over evil every time.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 am

He hasn't got much of a CV (put it this way, I wouldn't employ him!).

As I see it, this is what he has done (worked out from the wiki and I make the assumption that he would have started school at 6 since his birthday is 7th September according to the wiki. I also make assumptions about the duration of his college courses. I've allowed 2 years for diplomas, they may just have been 1 year in which case he has missing years):-

Born 1947
Primary School - 1951-1958 (7 years)
Secondary School - 1958 - 1964 (6 years)
Sheffield University honours degree 1964 - 1968 (4 years)
Various other college diplomas (5 or 6 years poss)

Approximate time in education - 23 years

Principal Welfare Rights Advisor 1978-1987 (9 years)
Head of Money Advice Unit 1987-1992 (5 years)

Approximate time in gainful employment - 14 years

Solicitor & wannabe politician (vague) - 17 years

He is 62 years old and has spent approximately 37% of his life in education, only about 22.5% in gainful employment and a further 27% as a 'solicitor' and wannabee politiian (very vague details about his years as a 'solicitor' on the wiki).

I'm not impressed. He doesn't seem to stick at one thing for terribly long.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 am

vee8 wrote:I have just written to Chris Mole MP, pointing out that none of bennett's libelous accusations are, in fact, true. Anyone would think I was the only one supporting the McCann's! I wonder, how many people have sent their MP's copies of bennett's coruption of 'Silent night' or the 'Letter' from a dead Madeleine?

Vee, I just did a check of the IP which is on the email he claims you sent and it comes up as being from within a few miles of Harlow.

Geo-Location Information
Country:United Kingdom An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again! Gb
State/Region:F8
City:Welwyn
Latitude:51.8333
Longitude:-0.2167
Distance Calculated from Welwyn Garden City in Great Britain to Harlow in Great Britain

Rough distance in miles from Welwyn Garden City to Harlow is 13 miles or 20.92 Kilometers

It wouldn't be unknown for a spiteful person to fake something like this.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 am

Final post for the day.

I'd like to compare this man with Tony Bennett. They both sought a career in politics but there the similarity ends. This man's is a sucess story:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Robertson,_Baron_Robertson_of_Port_Ellen

I was vreally moved by George Robertson's speech after the Dunblane tragedy. He is a man with compassion. A man who cares about others. A man who reaches out to the parents of children who have been touched by evil. A great man. That is why he is a success.

(And he also looks really clean and smells great, I've met him :-))

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:51 am

I agree with you my friend Catkins and I quote: "I think this man is delusional and needs psychiatric help".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 am

Jayelles wrote:
vee8 wrote:I have just written to Chris Mole MP, pointing out that none of bennett's libelous accusations are, in fact, true. Anyone would think I was the only one supporting the McCann's! I wonder, how many people have sent their MP's copies of bennett's coruption of 'Silent night' or the 'Letter' from a dead Madeleine?

Vee, I just did a check of the IP which is on the email he claims you sent and it comes up as being from within a few miles of Harlow.

Geo-Location Information
Country:United Kingdom An Out Of Control Tony Bennett Goes On The Attack Again! Gb

Distance Calculated from Welwyn Garden City in Great Britain to Harlow in Great Britain

Rough distance in miles from Welwyn Garden City to Harlow is 13 miles or 20.92 Kilometers

I'll have to take your word for that, Jayelles, I have no idea about techie stuff!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Vee, I am horrified what this menatlly disturbed man is putting you through..I mean Why?????
He will be stopped for sure, when? Million dollar question, but he will be stopped. That you can be sure of.
One sicko IMO!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:59 pm

Jayelles wrote:

Geo-Location Information

Jay, when I search my IP address it shows my provider and that I live in Amsterdam. I don't live in Amsterdam, not even close to it.

However, given we've seen plenty of examples how TB's able to produce his own 'fanmail', I'm perfectly willing to believe he's made up his own 'hatemail' too.
Besides, it doesn't look like he's made many friends during his errrr 'career'.
Did you check who's his provider too?
I've got a fixed ip address, think in the UK that's less common, is it? So by unplugging and reconnecting the ip addy might change within a certain range?

Anyway I also posted a comment on his site a couple of days ago, it's still awaiting moderation.
Deuce's post is deleted and so is Vera's. And I've got screenshots to prove it Tony! Laffin
Hardly free speech, is it? Or is free speech a prerogative exclusively given to TB's supporters?

Last edited by Cath on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting my poor English ;))

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 am

Cath,

Some IP checkers are more reliable than others. I merely posted the above to make a point. I think the email that Tone claims is from Vee is a fake. We've seen time and time again that Tone obsessively blames any criticism he receives over the McCann case on Vee - probably because Vee is one of his most outspoken critics.

The man is a goon. I've spent an interesting few hours browsing his family history in the National Archives (all from public documents).

I've found his entire family but I am wondering if he is telling porkies about his father :-O

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:38 am

Jayelles wrote:Cath,

Some IP checkers are more reliable than others. I merely posted the above to make a point. I think the email that Tone claims is from Vee is a fake. We've seen time and time again that Tone obsessively blames any criticism he receives over the McCann case on Vee - probably because Vee is one of his most outspoken critics.

The man is a goon. I've spent an interesting few hours browsing his family history in the National Archives (all from public documents).

I've found his entire family but I am wondering if he is telling porkies about his father :-O

And probably because I was dumb enough, or naive enough, in the beginning, to leave comments in my real name, so I am traceable. My bad. A lesson learnt the hard way. But despite that I have never bowed to his threats or intimidation. I know I have a great bunch of mates here in forumland, and I am not alone, and together we will bring this vile man's machinations to a shuddering halt.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:42 am

I'd say that they know perfectly well who sent that 'fake' email and they know it isn't Vee. They have manifested this to cause a smikescreen to divert attention away from the utter mess that Bennett and Butler have created.

Bennett is flaying around like a loose cannon anf firing off all over the place, he is panicking because all the wrongs this person has done, that these two have done are beginning to catch up with them.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 am

Rosiepops wrote:I'd say that they know perfectly well who sent that 'fake' email and they know it isn't Vee. They have manifested this to cause a smikescreen to divert attention away from the utter mess that Bennett and Butler have created.

Bennett is flaying around like a loose cannon anf firing off all over the place, he is panicking because all the wrongs this person has done, that these two have done are beginning to catch up with them.

Who else employed the same tactics ? LardyBoy pigfacegit

3 peas in a pod!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Bennett is 62. He might live for another 30 years if he inherits his mother's genes of longevity. Still time to salvage his reputation and do some good on this earth.

Think about it Tony. Give up the vile, snivelling, spiteful bully boy tactics and do something worthwhile instead.

You're wasting your talents. You're going to go down in history as a vile person instead of someone who cared and helped others in need.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Jayelles wrote:Cath,

Jay I also think the email is a fake.
And like you I think he's telling porkies about his father. Very convenient to go over to Austria, isn't it?
Looks like he's always got an alibi when his members start to make trouble. Creepy...

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down