Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid?

+6
bluj1515
Tinkerbell43
Zavvi
vee8
rosemary
Rosie
10 posters

Go down

Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid? Empty Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid?

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:00 am

Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid? Tony

Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid? Clip12

http://madeleinefoundation.org/main/2009/08/dirty-tricks/

JAMES MACLEAN Says:

August 31st, 2009 at 8:01 pm
Just had an e-mail which went into my spam folder which i did not open, it said that my account had now being closed with The Madeleine Foundation any idea what that is all about also getting more difficult to log on to the website, anyone else got similar problems

Site Admin: Nobody will receive such a message from us. This has come from somewhere else and is yet another example of an attempt to discredit the work of the Madeleine Foundation. Feel free to forward any email to us like this so we can take a look at the header information and see if we can track the sender.

Stevo Says: This and my other Madeleine websites came under an automated attack this past weekend. It is now being closely monitored but it would explain why it was difficult or even impossible to view the sites at certain times. Team McCann don’t want my websites out there telling the truth.

Taken from the Houding of the McCanns Blog
http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=b840680823954531

Honestly does Tony Bennett really think that none of us have got anything better to do than run around after him, sending, erm strange emails, or performing some kind of attack on his and the dubious "Stevo's" websites?

Why blame us? Why would we have the first idea of how to make his site do acrobats or whatever!? Foolish pathetic people! (Do as suggested ask Vanessa Sluming of scuba fame,) she is the one that does this and what is more Tony Bennett had the proof of that and sat on it, and did not do a thing about it, despite knowing that the above malicious email had been sent to a very decent man!

The above people have been making some very powerful enemies. Stevo is in the USA where it is quite possible the Homeland or the FBI may be looking into him and by default they may also be looking at Bennett's Foundation website, or even the security forces in this country maybe looking into Bennett and his website. I would say that this is what is more than likely to happen than to blame us.

You need to pull your horns in Bennett PDQ!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid? Empty Re: Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid?

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:07 am

Mr Bennett is now on a rant and quoting from the Bible !
http://madeleinefoundation.org/main/2009/09/the-hate-campaign-against-the-madeleine-foundation/

Reply by Tony Bennett
From Luke Chapter 7:
19 And John calling unto him two of his disciples sent them to Jesus, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?
20 When the men were come unto him, they said, John Baptist hath sent us unto thee, saying, Art thou he that should come? or look we for another?
21 And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.
22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

(2nd rant from the bottom)

Mr Bennett is now trying to incite people to go and heckle Clarence Mitchell, but when asked if he was going to attend, he replied:

No, on 8th October I'll be flying to Klagenfurt in Austria for a week to take my 89-year-old mother on a trip to see all her relatives in Austria. Klagenfurt was where my father was stationed in British-occupied Austria after the war, having fought with British forces against the Nazis in the Italiam campaign from 1943-45. A Major, he was chosen (probably because he spoke perfect German) to walk across 'no-man's-land' and accept the very first surrender document from German forces after the British forces crossed the River Po. I have the original document to prove it. My parents met (1945) and married (1946) in Leoben, Austria

I think there is a little too much information here, people have been trying to find this online (without success) I am not saying it isn't and I am not decrying Bennett's father, my own father served and I know what that cost him, but I have to admit to feeling distinctly uneasy about this claim. I would have thought that such a momentous occasion as this would have had many references.

I also think this very very conveniently says "look at me I am not a Nazi", now I may be being overly cynical, however, if I am, it is because of Bennett's antics and his black propaganda spreading disinformation, so he only has himself to blame!

Also yet again Bennett appears to be urging others to do his dirty work, and yet again he is not going to be in attendance, so cannot be blamed if there is any come back and those poor idiot foot soldiers are all falling for it! I bet Bennett makes Debbie and Grenville go!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid? Empty Re: Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid?

Post by rosemary Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:52 am

Quotations from the Bible.......yes, most assuredly the man is unravelling fast.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:57 am

Perhaps he would do well to remember that blessed are those that are persecuted for rightousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid? Empty Commandment Number 9

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:36 am

Mr Bennett

Thou shall not bear false witness................ (Do NOT lie)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:30 am

Rosiepops wrote:Mr Bennett

1 Tim. 2:5, Paul wrote, "For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."Are you feeling the heat yet Mr. Bennett....Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid? PQsrmSyF9f668Lnttvs0ig
Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:38 am

Pastiche wrote:

1 Tim. 2:5, Paul wrote, "For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."Are you feeling the heat yet Mr. Bennett....Is Tony Bennett is Getting a Tad Paranoid? PQsrmSyF9f668Lnttvs0ig

That's good! I don't know how to do that sort of stuff!

clapping
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:58 am

Hi Pastiche, I hope he is, because that man is seriously deranged, he needs sectioning! affraid
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:39 am

He undoubtedly sees himself as a Saviour, a Messiah, a Leader out of the wilderness, a Prophet,........I hope all this is going off into his special file for others in authority to view?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 am

I think its time for the men in white coats. Bennett has lost all grip on reality and I think what we are witnessing here is a very public mental breakdown.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 am

Personally, I cannot understand his wife, how on earth does she put up with him? He is not normal, how the hell would you live with that? He is a narcissistic bully boy!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:35 pm

I agree Rosie, it seems a case of me thinks thou dost protest too much. My grandfather parachuted into Southeast Asia, what does that have to do with me?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Pastiche, I love the picture, very appropriate.

And as for quoting the bible, how pathetic is that. Does he really think that quoting the bible gives his anymore authority? Because it doesnt, it just makes him a hypocrite.

• Main Entry: hyp·o·crite
  • Pronunciation: \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
  • Function: noun
  • Etymology: Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
  • Date: 13th century

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

hypocrite adjective
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:26 pm

I dont think he has lost the plot...I think he never had one to begin with! Laffin
Wonder if his wfe is real? Does she exist, or is she just a forum rumour?
I cant believe some woman out there would a) marry that thing and b) turn a blind eye to what he gets up to???
He isnt even human IMO!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 pm

He really seems to think "it's all about Tony" :-(

(I wonder if his late father is spinning in his grave?)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Jayelles wrote:He really seems to think "it's all about Tony" :-(

(I wonder if his late father is spinning in his grave?)

At about 10,000rpm I should imagine.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:23 pm

[quote="rosemary"] ""He undoubtedly sees himself as a Saviour, a Messiah, a Leader out of the wilderness, a Prophet""

And in reality he is a sanctimonious.....vile arrogant B*****D !!!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:24 pm

Pastiche wrote:

Clever sausage............ flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Ah, there you are! welcome aboard! Don't forget to introduce yourself!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down