Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Sick Is Tony Bennett?

+10
AlexG
bluj1515
vee8
Chicane
Peaceful1
Sabot
Cath
Mulleena
dianeh
Rosie
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How Sick Is Tony Bennett? Empty How Sick Is Tony Bennett?

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:30 am

No normal person would frequent something as sick as this, but Bennett isn't normal is he? He always made my skin crawl, now I know why, probably picking up on the real Bennett!

Take a look at this screenshot showing what Bennett looks at it's on Tony's at Hounding. I warn you it's sick! Very sick and very very disturbing.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=27e41fb6d43339ef

As the link will just land you on top of the page, you will have to scroll down util you come to the offending screenshot and I do mean "offending", it is shocking!

Last edited by Rosie on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

How Sick Is Tony Bennett? Empty Re: How Sick Is Tony Bennett?

Post by dianeh Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Sick, Sick, Sick

What the hell is wrong with those people?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Its not something thats come as a surprise tbh, reading between bennetts lines he has very shall we say unhealthy interests that much is obvious!!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:27 am

Mulleena wrote:Its not something thats come as a surprise tbh, reading between bennetts lines he has very shall we say unhealthy interests that much is obvious!!!

Unhealthy interests, unhealthy posts, unhealthy speculations.
He's written things I don't want to know of, don't want to think about, yet he seems to enjoy speculating about it. Yuck.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 am

Revolting, isn't it.

Bloody pervert.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 am

Its pretty obvious to anyone with even half a brain, that tb is one sad sick individual.
His followers, no better.
They have made fun of Madeleine, her family, the supporters of her family.
Then they visit sites like the one mentioned above?
Says it all really.
Maybe the newspapers should have some fun at their expense for a change?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Maybe we should change the link....because the one above takes us directly to the image of our
own J4 and it's recent problem here. It looks as if we are... How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 499113 ..on our
selves.

This is the right link:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-wouldnt-normally-do-this-but-yea-god.html

Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Thank you Chicane, very observant of you.

Last edited by Cath on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting spelling error)

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am

How sick? VERY sick.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:05 am

He's been quiet for a couple of days now. Even if I'm grateful for that, I do wonder if perhaps he's been arrested?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:37 am

It was awful, and it just goes to show that they will stop at nothing to blame the McCanns, to harm to the McCanns, to exact revenge on the McCanns. They are the same people who when the parents can't be blamed in anyway, start saying things like, "Who knows what is being done to him/her. They'll never recover." and "Even if they get him/her back..." The same people who complain when the children's names are redacted from the news reports when they've been the victim of sexual abuse, the same ones demanding to know why the media isn't detailing every sick act.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:25 am

Who posted that??Is that bennet?

That's disgraceful,that really upset me reading that, I am mortified.The sicko! Should be f@cking hung drawn and quartered.I wont sleep tonight for a while after that, because right now I feel like I wanna rip his frigging head off whilst saying ''hush bennet,dont scream ya dragged up piece of s###, let me tear your head off at the seams a little more please''.
Someone should put him through absolute hell and see how he deals with it the twisted sh/t.

Sorry for being so verbal, but that kind of talk about another person who could be going through hell right now makes me wanna do some damage to the people who are mocking their plight.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 am

He didn't actually write it, Clairsey, but it's his home-base forum and he certainly didn't disapprove
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:09 am

No he didn't write it, but he visits it a lot! Think of that what you will! Pervert! I only had to look at that once, it made me recoil in horror, someone actually sat down and thought of that title then wrote it down and posted it and they are not one bit ashamed that perverted filth like that is appearing in the public domain? What the hell is wrong with these people?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:04 am

oh right...so he didn't write it ......but he obviously approves of it as you said.

He's not all there,a penny short of a pound so to speak, I'm surprised he hasn't been sectioned yet.For a so called professional and for someone who says he cares about Madeleine and what's happened to her, he as a sordid way of showing it.To me it seems as if he is encouraging and cheering on the work of those who enjoy being perverted and sick towards a little girl's abduction...encouraging the behaviour and acknowledging the ones who are making assumptions and mocking her plight,laughing at the possibility she is with "paedos".

He wont post such sick comments himself he chooses to play safe and be hateful and hurtful in his own twisted way, although he's very much similar minded to the rest of them isn't he? They all need a dose of a lethal jab.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:50 pm

I agree Alex, this is exactly what I thought and that is why the title of that thread made me recoil in horror. When I read that it was as if I had touched white hot metal, I knew what that was instantly and the fact that it appears on Havern's blog like that speaks volumes. Honestly, can you imagine us allowing a title like that on here? We would have deleted it immediately, yet that sick cow let's it stand - why? What is in it for her? Is she one of those female paedophiles? Is that what all this interest is? I have read similar comments that have been written Brenda Ryan, every bit as perverted and sick as this! I made comment of them myself on our blog because I did not want that perverted filth on here. As a woman myself, I cannot even imagine the kind of sewer rat infested minds that would allow those kind of comments to stand on a forum or blog, they are utterly, utterly appalling and shocking and Butler and Bennett and Amber Suz (whatever her name is - her from Gibraltar anyway) have all allowed this evil and it is evil, this is exactly what it is and now we learn that this Amber has kicked off a member because he is on the sex offenders register. Why now I wonder? Why? Why would you make a suspected paedophile a moderator on your forum? Again, could you see this happening on here or JATYK or PFA? Of course not, so why her and why MM and why Ryan's 3arguidos mk 2 and why Havern's? I repeat because this is serious and needs to be understood - After Ambersuz repeatedly being told this person could be a paedophile ages ago, her answer to that disturbing information was to make him a moderator on her forum! Now she gets rid of him, why is that I wonder? Why now? Why did she tolerate a person she knew to be a registered paedophile on her forum in the first place? Why has she spoken about her own predilections for young females? And why are these people all grouping together and opening forums about missing children and backing each other up and each others forums up and allowing perverted filth to run them, and perverted filth to be written on them? Who are the people behind the IDs on these forums? And why is the government and the police allowing this kind of thing and ignoring it and all of its obvious risks to our children? How do we know that the person who abducted Madeleine McCann isn't a member of one of these forums? Or a member of all of them? And why do they all bend over backwards to absolve the person that carries most of the blame for the utter cock-up of the Madeleine McCann investigation, some would say *on purpose*, Goncalo Amaral?
Bennett has been visiting that awful link and visiting other links like that for a long time now, and he has also been making the same kind of sick comments, I know, I have screenshots of when he has made them, he even got off on imagining Madeleine's father and his friend were somehow involved in doing the mosts despicable things to Madeleine (I have the proof in screenshot). I have screenshots of a particular "Green Blog" (which has now been forcibly closed down thank God) where the owner of that blog and another poster who called himself "Ecolab" are graphically discussing this and obviously enjoying it! I have screenshots of other posters doing this too, some involve the old 3 A's, it's sick and Bennett has often been involved in these "debates", Bennett has been accusing other people associated with the McCanns, Bennett has been frenetically trying to divert attention away from the policeman (and his "friends") involved in the McCann case, by falsely accusing the McCanns, their friends and their supporters, despite being threatened with leagl action for defamation and libel, why? Is someone making it worth his while financially to do this? Perhaps a thorough investigation of Bennett and his family's bank accounts is long overdue? Why did debbie Butler suddenly and inexplicably have a public spat with Bennett? Wasn't that all just a bit too convenient? How do we know that wasn't just engineered to divert attention away from what was actually happening? No charges brought against Butler for lying and wasting copious amounts of polce time, no charges brought against Bennett for lying and wasting copious amounts of police time and for also libelling the Kent and essex police forces, why? In God's name why? (You and I would get fined an put in prison for non payment of a speeding fine) yet Bennet and Butler get away with all of this? WHY? HOW? And now Bennett has affiliated himself to Goncalo Amaral! Amaral is the Portuguese policeman who has been found guilty of covering up the torture of a female who was later convicted of grotesquely murdering her own daughter. A proven mild mannered woman who has never been heard even raising her voice to her children, who all the neighbours say really loved her children, who worked hard for her children, who has never ever been reported for neglecting her children at any time and this woman was convicted on absolutely no evidence at all and Goncalo Amaral was entirely involved in all of this. Someone abducted that poor child and someone framed her mother and her uncle for the abduction and the only person found guilty of covering up that woman's torture, who was tortured into confessing to the murder of her own child IS Goncalo Amaral, the SAME man who has been trying his best to frame Kate and Gerry McCann for the past 3 years, the same person who has had his book banned by the Portuguese courts for libel and defamation, the same person who has had his money and bank accounts frozen, the same person who has made millions of euros off of the back of a missing child. The same person who in my opinion may have a very good idea of who REALLY abducted Madeleine McCann (and it is not her parents or her parents friends). No one has ever questioned this ex policeman over his role in the farce this investigation was, no one has asked him why he made every single mistake there was to make, almost looks like this was done on purpose to conceal the real abductors and allow them a chance to escape with Madeleine. No one asked him where he was on that fateful night of May 3rd 2007 and hey he the officer in charge of the investigation preferred to eat shrimp with a Portimao town official, who is renown for giving freebies to police and officials. Why was Amaral not surprised there was an abduction on his patch? Why did he not think this was important enough to leave what he was doing immediately and take urgent charge of the investigation to COORDINATE it? To make sure all DNA and other forensic tests and forensic photographs were taken properly? ie of the window? Of the front door? Why was NO fingerprints taken from the front door? Why did Amaral completely discount the obvious that someone from inside the complex could have given a key to the abductors to enter by the front door, without any investigation whatsoever?
Now this Amaral, this man who is supposed to have all this experience of being a good cop (yet has been involved in so much controversy and who so many unanswered questions have been raised against - not least his now famous money problems) a man of so much experience, yet makes "every single gaffe, error big and small in the high profile case of the world's most famous missing child" (even a Keystone Kop would find that difficult!) is the person that Bennett is now trying to raise *money* for here in Britain!
They say wild dogs and paedophiles hunt in packs! And apparently there are plenty of both in and around Praia da Luz.
Plenty of both who all meet each other on their filthy perverted forums too!

Anyone seen the recent film of Amaral? Look at him, the strain is showing, I wonder who is putting pressure on him? Not the McCanns, after all Amaral himself says they are nothing and "Fukc the McCanns", maybe there is other powers at work here, other people applying pressure to the gaffe prone ex policia judiciaria coordinator? Other people who operate beneath the realms of respectability? Human traffickers? Drug smugglers? Paedophile Rings? (Look at the case of Casa Pia) there is a clear indication that a ring is working there and was working in the children's homes using and abusing children. Politicians; Local politicians; local police, national police; doctors; celebrities; they all used this ring to supply children for them - APPARENTLY! Now Bennett is involving himself in this and trying to raise money for someone who needs to be properly investigated?
Disgusting - Despicable - Disgraceful, yet he still does it, still wants to be associated with it all - why?

It is also my bet that Amaral is looking the way he does these days because he knows that he and his little dealings are in danger of being exposed and when that happens, not only is the whole of Portugal going to turn on him, the whole world will, there will literally be nowhere for him to hide, the safest place for him will be in prison, best he comes clean himself then isn't it? Think I am being fanciful? maybe I am, I could very well be wrong, but then how many times have I been wrong about Amaral in the past?

My puzzle at the moment is is wondering why Bennett would willingly associate himself with something that could very well end up with him being the wrong side of the prison bars? Is he just a wannabe? Is he just a vexatious idiot? Is he just an attention seeker? Or is he something else infinitely more unpalatable? Or is he being forced, or even blackmailed into helping? If so, by who and for what reason? Of course I could be wrong, I merely ponder the reasons why someone would visit sites and threads with the title of the thread that Bennett visited? People have had their computers confiscated and forensically examined for a lot less than that! Perhaps it is now time for our police force frm Scotland Yard to actively investigate Bennett and Butler and their involvement in all of these forums and "causes" from money to paedohilia? Because from "A to B" something is not right, something is very wrong, time the vice squad in this country did something about it and if they do, what is the betting they find a lead directly to the abduction of Madeleine McCann and the framing and persecution of her parents?

How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 921490 How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 921490 How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 921490 .... How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 217454 .... How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 921490 How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 921490 How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 921490
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:03 pm

How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 985497 You raise some very good points Rosie...........Why can the officials NOT see the very serious problems within both cases...........Joana and Madeleine?

As for all the other sludge Bennet et al.....god knows what there motivation really is.........
KEEP ON LETTING THEM HAVE IT ROSIE.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Catkins wrote:How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 985497 You raise some very good points Rosie...........Why can the officials NOT see the very serious problems within both cases...........Joana and Madeleine?

As for all the other sludge Bennet et al.....god knows what there motivation really is.........

The Officials can see. They just hoped that Amaral would go away quietly, and that none of The Cipriano horror story would be exposed.

But Amaral saw an opportunity to make money, secure in the belief that he could say whatever he liked. He's a Facist, this is what they do, and he's had enough proof in the past that The PJ Rule Portugal.

But it is all being exposed, so now The Powers That Be have got to do something about him. And a few of his cohorts. There are a few careers down the pan at Portimao. People who will not advance any further.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Sabot wrote:
Catkins wrote:How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 985497 You raise some very good points Rosie...........Why can the officials NOT see the very serious problems within both cases...........Joana and Madeleine?

The Officials can see. They just hoped that Amaral would go away quietly, and that none of The Cipriano horror story would be exposed.

But Amaral saw an opportunity to make money, secure in the belief that he could say whatever he liked. He's a Facist, this is what they do, and he's had enough proof in the past that The PJ Rule Portugal.

But it is all being exposed, so now The Powers That Be have got to do something about him. And a few of his cohorts. There are a few careers down the pan at Portimao. People who will not advance any further.

At first, I thought that they were giving him enough rope to hang himself.....or that he'd inexplicably "disappear"........still waiting... How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 556230
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:19 am

Well done my friend Rosiepops. I applaud you.
How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 215642

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:16 am

Catkins wrote:
Sabot wrote:

At first, I thought that they were giving him enough rope to hang himself.....or that he'd inexplicably "disappear"........still waiting... How Sick Is Tony Bennett? 556230

They are all complicit. They know what has been going on for the last thirty odd years. Amaral and Co weren't beating up witnesses without the knowledge of his superiors. He was given a suspended sentence because they were dead bloody worried about what would come out if he was sent to prison.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:21 am

Time they acted on that suspended sentence too and stopped hiding behind a legal loophole, which for Amaral seems to act as a legal "stay out of jail" card. Amaral is found guilty and given a suspended 18 month prison sentence, he immediately appeals that sentence, Leonor's council also appeals the sentence saying it is too lenient and should be an actual custodial sentence, the sentence and both appeals cannot be heard until the state pays the jurors at the original trial and to date the Portuguese state has NOT paid the jurors - why? It has been well over a year, exactly how slow do the official cogs turn in Portugal?
My guess is that this is just an excuse, the original sentence was given in the hope that this would all settle down and go away and then Amaral's appeal could be heard and won and his sentence quashed - end of story - end of problem. Only now the officials are in a quandary, they know we are not going to go away, they know many people including the national press here are waiting for this verdict, they know if they allow Amaral off then Amnesty International is going to be down on them too.
They also know as it has been proved that Leonor was tortured into a confession that it makes her conviction unsafe so at the very least they should grant her a retrial, but have failed to do so. They know they cannot get away with this, so their only hope is not pay the jurors in the hope that we and Amnesty International is going to go away, well tough because we are not! Leonor Cipriano is innocent and is in jail for something she did not do and to make matters worse, she is being meted out injustice upon injustice and her whole case and sentence is a mass of legal contradictions and this is what happens when corrupt system finds guilty and rules on hearsay.If I were Goncalo Amaral I would be looking worried too, his time is nearly up, this situation is coming to the boil and he cannot dodge justice forever.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:10 pm

At some point, Bennett is going to be silenced and a lot poorer than he is now. It is just a matter of time before CR nail him.

And he always 'goes on holidays' or 'takes his old Mum somewhere' whenever he is in legal difficulties. So perhaps Rosie is on the right track in hoping that CR have made their move.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:28 pm

I have a feeling if CR haven't made their move it is very imminent!.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next