Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst

4 posters

Go down

This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst Empty This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:15 pm

I am sure many of you on here are familiar with Katie Smith's blog, Eclectic. She is an ardent supporter of the McCann's, and pours scorn over the anti's at any oportunity. You can find her at

www.katiesmith.wordpress.com

A few days ago she posted an entry about Bennett's Madeleine foundation. gagging

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2008/07/09/gordon-bennett/

As you can see, she holds Bennett in the same high regard as we do! bowb4u But yesterday she posted another entry, that made me sick to the pit of my stomach. It seems the 3a's 'legal advisor,' a convicted axe killer', is challenging Bennett to the right to be Madeleine's official voice!

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2008/07/11/court-stalking/

But not only that, but if you read the comments, the killer has actually posted on the page, and Katie has let it stand. affraid
A convicted, and if you read the link provided, totally unrepentant killer, fighting with a nobby no-mates non-entity retired solicitor, for the right to represent a little lost girl. I mean, is that totally repugnant, or what?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst Empty Hi Vee8

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:49 pm

I have read the link and I think Katie has allowed this man to discredit himself far more effectively than perhaps anyone else could, I feel she has actually been very shrewed in allowing this comment through moderation.

Clearly both he and Bennett are making themselves look absurd and no one with a modicum of intelligence is going to take them seriously.

One of the biggest absurdities of all is that there are gullible fools actually paying the likes of Bennett for the Madeleine Foundation to try and bring these ridiculous actions, which have no chance of succeeding. I really do not know who requires psychiatric treatment the most out of this sad group of reprobates, has been solicitors and ex con axe killers.

What does this Tony Bennett hope to achieve? What does Hirst hope to achieve? What can they realistically ever hope to achieve?

I do believe though that if Bennett and Hirst continue down this road then they can land themselves in serious trouble, there are actually laws to protect people who fall victim from those that would continually seek to harass and stalk in them through courts of law.

I believe that they are in danger of being made what is termed in law as "Vexatious Litigants". Certainly Tony Bennett is, as Kate and Gerry McCann are not the first to fall foul of his use and waste of the court's time concerning actions that can never hope to succeed.

http://www.attorneygeneral.gov.uk/sub_our_role_vex.htm

What is a vexatious litigant?

"A vexatious litigant is someone who is prevented by a court order from issuing proceedings without leave of the court. Such orders may be either for a specified period of time or indefinite, and may apply to civil proceedings, criminal proceedings or both."

How does a person become a vexatious litigant?

"Under section 42 of the Supreme Court Act 1981 and section 33 of the Employment Tribunals Act 1996, the Attorney General may apply for an order against a person who has litigated "habitually and persistently and without any reasonable ground". The precise number of proceedings required to meet the test is not specified in the legislation, but normal cases involve at least five or six vexatious actions. The court will take into account all the surrounding circumstances including the general character of the litigation, the degree of hardship suffered by defendants and the likelihood of the conduct continuing if an order is not obtained."

It appears that Tony Bennett already meets these requirements under the law for vexatious litigant to be sought and granted. Further, as no precise number of proceedings are required, it can also be argued that axe murderer Hirst also meets these requirements, his activities on his website giving base to his challenge of Tony Bennett.
Hopefully these two can be prevented in the courts from causing further unnecessary suffering to two people they have absolutely no connections with. In the case of Tony Bennett, he could find himself in further serious trouble which could lead to him being disbarred.

Some may be very interested to learn that the McCann's do not have to register complaint of Bennett and Hirst and that Tony Bennett is not the only one that can use the law - ANY Member of the public can write to AGO and to the Treasury Solicitor's Department to ask the Attorney to apply for an order. There is no formal procedure for such complaints!

How is the Attorney informed about potential vexatious litigants?

Members of the public write to the AGO and to Treasury Solicitor's Department to ask the Attorney to apply for an order. There is no formal procedure for such complaints. Treasury Solicitor's Department then undertakes an investigation into the conduct of the individual concerned, in accordance with an agreement between the AGO and the Treasury Solicitor as to the appropriate steps and the time limits within which those steps should be completed. The opinion of Counsel is normally obtained before seeking the authorisation of the Law Officers.

What happens after an order is made?

Lists are prepared of persons against whom section 42 orders have been made and these are circulated to court offices, so the system is largely self policing. The list is also available on the Court Service website. Occasionally, individuals subject to an order succeed in issuing cases without leave of the court. In these cases, the Attorney General must decide whether to bring contempt of court proceedings.

In my opinion Tony Bennett appears to be "attempting to use court proceedings for an ulterior motive other than due legal process, in such a way that would be manifestly unfair to a party to the litigation."
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst Empty Re: This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst

Post by vee8 Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:18 am

WOW! You mean we the public have the power to knock the wheels of of these arsewipes wagons? Tell me more!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst Empty Vee8 and Rosie

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:21 am

Another thing to bear in mind is that Madeleine is a WOC, and as such the court ultimately decides who speaks for her. And also as a WOC, her privacy is going to protected in addition to her interests.

Let these two fruitloops duke it out with Madeleine's guardian, or do they think she (the judge) will have no say in any of this?

I also hope that Legal Aid is taking note and making sure that none of the public's money is involved in such spurious legal actions.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:46 am

Rosiepops, can you find out a bit more about this, as I am very interested.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 am

Ta very much Rosiepops. That is music to my ears. Pen and paper at the ready to write to AGO.

Are these two going to take action in the UK?. How would that work if the so called crime has taken place in Portugal? and would contacting AGO help if the action is taken abroad?

I think TB is going to press if the PJ dont do anything and isn't Jailhouselowlife taking action against the judge who made a speach that seemed to him to be supporting the abduction? Both are on a hiding to nothing methinks but they will pick up some great publicity...or not so great perhaps. Could be a case of let them sink themselves.

I know somebody who has asked for her money back from the find madeleine fund and is putting it into TB's fund instead. nono

Back to top Go down

This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst Empty ModnRodder

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 am

That person that you know must be a half wit. Imagine giving money and not knowing what it is for, when it was clearly indicated what the fund was for. The Find Madeleine fund is exactly what it says it is, so how could that person not have known what they were giving the money for. Are the McCanns not looking for Madeleine anymore? Without having any proof that she is dead or that the mcCanns are not looking for her, that 'person' is being an Indian giver and redirecting the money to a self serving publicity seeker who is nothing but a nuisance to the British courts (IMO of course)

And if that person has proof that the McCanns are not looking for Madeleine or are perpetrating some fraud on the British public, then can that person please inform the PJ or the British Police. But if that person thinks that the McCanns are guilty of neglect, then they need to ask themselves, why have the McCanns not been prosecuted for neglect. The answer is going to be, because there is no case to answer, the McCanns are not guilty of neglect. So 'that person' can waste money by giving it to TB and I doubt that they can get it back from the Find Madeleine fund. I didnt notice a money back guarantee when I read about the fund, did you?

Like I said, that person is a half wit. :duh:

Last edited by dianeh on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Couple of wrong words)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:17 am

Lol, she has got more anti since delving onto 3A's. gagging

Back to top Go down

This is just sick/Bennett/Hirst Empty Time To Act?

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:38 am

This is another of those threads that I have come across that are very much current today as they day they were made!

This one contains information about being made 'vexatious litigant' something we could all now do again.

Vee has already written to the Attorney General and he has shown us the reply. I have not had a reply to my correspondence.

I think now may be a very good time to write again to the AG and enclose a copy of all the various campaigns that Bennett has dreamt up and is actively pursuing, in the form of writing to TV programmes to taking out online petitions and posting posts on the 3 arguidos etc.

This man looks to be stalking the McCanns and I would say that he is very much impeding the search for their daughter.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:07 am

Brilliant idea Rosie

We even have bennett televised sat right behind Gerry at the recent Media hearings.
Given the rest of his exploits that for me was the most arrogant act ive ever witnessed!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 am

Rosiepops wrote:This is another of those threads that I have come across that are very much current today as they day they were made!

This one contains information about being made 'vexatious litigant' something we could all now do again.

Vee has already written to the Attorney General and he has shown us the reply. I have not had a reply to my correspondence.

I think now may be a very good time to write again to the AG and enclose a copy of all the various campaigns that Bennett has dreamt up and is actively pursuing, in the form of writing to TV programmes to taking out online petitions and posting posts on the 3 arguidos etc.

This man looks to be stalking the McCanns and I would say that he is very much impeding the search for their daughter.
Myself and some others......never got a reply from GA............got one from the Consulate in Lisbon.........pretty useless one......... computer
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down