Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

+19
ChloeV
christabel
jean
clairesy
calcite51
Claire from Canada
Hael
Pumpkin
Pedro Silva
Catkins
littleminx
Marilyn
Peaceful1
AlexG
dianeh
Rosie
bluj1515
rosemary
IwanttheTruth
23 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

FIND MADDIE AUSSIE - Page 4 Empty Re: FIND MADDIE AUSSIE

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:33 am

Yes they are my friend Mod, hopefully she will be found alive, since we have no evidence otherwise.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:17 am

The detectives have been investigating this and they have exhausted all other avenues and this is now the only way and a small child's life may depend on it, if this woman is innocent, would she mind coming forward to say so? Would you? I know I wouldn't, I agree it is not very nice to have your face all over the media, but it is only an efit, it is not a photograph.

Tell me Alex, what else would you have them do? What else can they do? I am pretty certain if there was any other way they could get to this woman without involving the media, they would do it, lets be sensible and draw a breath here.

For two years two parents have been put through hell, their emotions laid bare and literally put through the wringer, their child was abducted and they had the misfortune to have a corrupt lying detective assigned to investigate her disappearance, who has done everything within his power to blame them and set about turning everyone against them, he did everything he could to impede and hamper the investigation. It is cruel beyond belief and I simply do not believe that it was all incompetence on Amaral's part, not even the most stupid policeman on earth could make every single mistake under the sun the way that Goncalo Amaral did, so let's keep it real. These parents have been through enough and they deserve a break and I know that I and almost every single person that posts on this forum supports them. If it was your child, what would you have them do? You would just say, oh don't worry about locating this woman then, it is probably nothing, it doesn't matter?

Sorry Alex, I cannot understand where you are coming from at all.

I am trying not to think too much of this but I am praying hard that they locate this woman and yes I do want her to know something and yes I do want her to reveal what she knows. Someone knows something and if she is involved then the chances are she is a criminal and has either abducted or aided and abetted an abduction and if this is the case, then my concerns lay with Madeleine and what has happened to her and they also lay with her parents and family, sorry but this is the way it is.

From what the detectives have said, the witness that has come forward has told them something that is not common knowledge, something that this woman has told him before she realised he was not the person she was supposed to be telling.

The investigators must think this is serious, indeed they have said it is a strong lead, they have never done anything like this before, so I am taking it seriously and I am hoping and praying that this leads to a live, safe and well Madeleine and end to this circus and the filthy insane and bizarre accusations of the likes of Amaral, Bennett and the 3 A members and others like them.

I hope this doesn't prove fruitless, because I am not sure how much more Kate and Gerry can take, as ever, my heart goes out to them and I am praying hard for them, that this is the break they have been waiting for, for so very long.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:29 am

del

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 am

Now that we can agree on Alex! thumbsup2
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 am

We must all be wracking our brains to try to imagine what on earth this woman said that was so "significant"! And it must have been very brief before she realised the man was not who she thought he was!
Was the name Madeleine mentioned or just "she" or "the child", together with cars or a boat, or PDL or Morocco......my mind cannot leave it alone. I´ve written the script ten times over.

I shall have to say goodnight all and log off with a prayer in my heart for Kate and Gerry.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:31 am

BUT before I go - OMG I am going to throw a spanner in the works here.
I have another theory for Clarence and Edgar.

I have been worrying out this whole Aussie accent thingy. This woman is obviously Spanish, she looks it from the efit and she sounded Spanish it seems from the way she was giving somebody grief at a nearby table.
But an Aussie accent is (sorry my Aussie friends, no disrespect meant here!) basically an East End accent, it´s Cockney.
I think it is equally possible that this woman is Spanish and has been living with an Eastender for years. Especially down on the Costas, on a motoryacht, there are a lot of em´down south.

It is just a thought to mull over folks.

Living here in Spain I have sometimes heard this kind of accent coming from a Spanish person. And to a couple of Brits on holiday in Spain they could have made a very easy mistake.

I could be completely wrong but........it worries me.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:51 am

So I just now emailed this thought to the investigation. Maybe now I can sleep!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:55 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:16 am

I live on the Costa Blanca Alex. In Xabia. Or Javea. It´s Valencia region.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 am

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:31 am

MADDIE HUNT FOR WOMAN
By Nick Fagge

DETECTIVES searching for Madeleine McCann are hunting for an Australian woman who asked a British tourist if he was about to deliver her “new daughter”.

The woman, described as a glamorous ­Victoria Beckham lookalike, spoke to the ­businessman in Spain just 72 hours after Madeleine dis­appeared from her family holiday in Portugal.

Investigators yesterday issued an urgent appeal for information about the well-dressed woman, who was seen acting in an “agitated” manner at the waterfront in Barcelona on May 7, 2007. She was pacing up and down outside a popular restaurant at the city’s Olympic Marina at 2am. When approached, she asked the British man in an Australian accent: “Are you here to deliver my new daughter?”

The stunned tourist, who was chaperoning his brother on a stag party, did not reply and the woman repeated the question two more times. A second

member of the British party spoke to the woman before she left and went to another restaurant on the marina. He confirmed she was Australian.

It is believed the woman mistook the witness for a man she had arranged to meet.

Private detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann believe the woman, described as white, aged between 30 and 35, 5ft 2ins tall, of slim build and expensively dressed, is a “significant” lead in their hunt for Madeleine, who was snatched from the family’s apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

Investigators believe Madeleine may have been smuggled on to a yacht. It is possible the girl, who would now be six, could have been taken on the orders of a childless couple desperate to have a family.

The breakthrough came six weeks ago after the new witness, a 41-year-old married man with no children, contacted the Find Madeleine investigation team.

Lead investigator Dave Edgar, a former detective inspector, said: “We are satisfied that he is a very credible witness and the account he’s given is clear and concise.” He added that the man, who asked not to be identified, did not come forward earlier for “personal reasons”.

The private detectives spent two days in Barcelona investigating the new lead but found all CCTV footage had been wiped a long time ago and most of the bar staff had moved on. But Mr Edgar said the witness had described the e-fit of the woman produced by a British police artist as 80 per cent accurate.

A statement read by the McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “A witness has come forward to give the investigators currently searching for Madeleine McCann new information about a suspicious incident that took place in Barcelona in the early hours of May 7, 2007 – just over 72 hours after Madeleine was abducted whilst on holiday in Praia da Luz in Portugal.”

Mr Mitchell told how the witness had been visiting a number of bars and restaurants in the marina area when he became aware of a well-dressed woman walking outside the El Rey De La Gamba restaurant.

“The witness got up and walked towards the woman and had a short conversation with her. The conversation was potentially significant to the investigation.”

Mr Mitchell said neither he nor the private investigators would reveal details of the conversation “for strict operational reasons”.

But a source close to the investigation in Portugal told the Daily Express: “The new witness is a ­senior bank manager. He was in ­Barcelona for his brother’s stag do.

“He was not drinking because he was keeping an eye on his brother. He saw a woman standing by the waterfront of the marina looking out to sea. She looked anxious. She was expecting to meet someone at the marina.

“The man approached her and she said to him, ‘Are you here to deliver my new daughter?’

“She asked this question three times before she went to another restaurant along the marina.”

The investigators now hope that a public appeal will flush out the woman, who is believed to have returned to her native Australia. The Portuguese source said: “Investigators want people who have contacted them in Australia to get back in touch with them again.”

Less than 1,000 miles as the crow flies, the journey from the Algarve to Barcelona is easily achieved in less than 36 hours by sea in a high-powered cruiser or less than 14 hours by car. Mr Edgar said: “Madeleine most definitely could have got from the area to Barcelona by yacht.”

The Portuguese source said: “Boats have been recorded leaving Albufeira and arriving in Barcelona one day later.”

Kate and Gerry McCann are aware of the new lead, Mr Mitchell said.

Details of the new witness have been passed to Portuguese authorities. But the Portuguese police investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance was closed a year ago.

Anyone who knows the woman is asked to call the McCanns’ inves­tigators on 0044845 8384699 or email them at investigation@find madeleine.com
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/118886

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:52 am

DETECTIVES searching for Madeleine McCann are hunting for an Australian woman who asked a British tourist if he was about to deliver her “new daughter”.

From the article that Hael just posted.

Very plausible, but how did this get out, if it is indeed accurate?

It is for this reason that I am suspicious. I find it hard to believe that anyone involved with the investigation has given this information to the press.

On Rosemary's comment about the Aussie accent. Nothing at all like a cockney accent. But I will tell you one thing that most non Aussie's dont know and that is we tend to lose our accent very quickly when living overseas. Our accent corrupts, and often bears no resemblance to either the Aussie accent or the area in which they are living. If she still has an Aussie accent, then she had only been overseas for a small amount of time, or regularly spends time back in Australia. Look at Nicole Kidman for eg, her accent is pathetic, but after she has been home for a while, her aussie accent is back.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Diane, the PJ leaked it, without a doubt. 24 Hours has it and the article from the Daily Express notes that the information was "passed on to the Portuguese authorities" and quotes a Portuguese source.

But a source
close to the investigation in Portugal told the Daily Express: “The new
witness is a ­senior bank manager. He was in ­Barcelona for his
brother’s stag do....The
Portuguese source said: “Investigators want people who have contacted
them in Australia to get back in touch with them again.”....The Portuguese source said: “Boats have been recorded leaving Albufeira and arriving in Barcelona one day later.”

Details
of the new witness have been passed to Portuguese authorities. But the
Portuguese police investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance was
closed a year ago.

What Portuguese source would they have if it wasn't a police officer?

The question is, why? Is this a simple matter of someone being on the papers' pay roll or is it more sinister than that?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Bluj

Thanks for letting us know.

I can see more info on the witness, even after he asked not to be identified. And so is this the same source as the 'delivering new daughter' comment?

If it is, its despicable. And should be investigated by the Portuguese authorities. Either way, the source of the leak is corrupt and should be found.

The 'daughter' comment should not have been made public under any circumstance. I agree with Edgar, this is very significant, and should have been kept back from the public.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Someone posted it on PFA2, first. More and more info - how long until his statement is on 3As being ripped apart, how long until they start saying he was hitting on the woman, etc.?

It's absolutely significant....I cannot imagine how the McCanns feel. The dull ache of hope and the sharp pain of disappointment and fear.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:44 pm

It doesn't, Alex, but it also doesn't mean you can rule it out.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:46 pm

AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:49 pm

That is a valid fear. I think a calculated risk has been taken. Sometimes people are more oblivious than you would think. If she really has been taking care of Madeleine as a daughter all this time, perhaps she is too attached or feels too protected.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:52 pm

del

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:55 pm

AlexG wrote:
bluj1515 wrote:That is a valid fear. I think a calculated risk has been taken. Sometimes people are more oblivious than you would think. If she really has been taking care of Madeleine as a daughter all this time, perhaps she is too attached or feels too protected.

Guess you are right.
But is she is involved in child traffic for pornography .... you know what i mean.

Yes, I do. It's a terrible thought. I guess the question is - what can you do in a void of information?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Me too. I think all of us have our hearts in our chest about this.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Here is a thought. If the woman was an Aussie, and she brought Madeleine back to Australia, and changed her hair. I wonder how likely it would that she would be found.

Yes, Alex, you are right, there is nothing to say that this whole thing was about Madeleine. But it is clearly very strange, and the timing leads to the possibility it may be Madeleine. This is what is called a lead, and leads should be followed up.

Back on the leak. Who profits from leaking this information? Clearly a copper if he/she is paid for the information. Other reasons include, a copper wanting Madeleine not to be found as it will make the PJ look like incompetent idiots (when really that was just Amaral), or a copper protecting someone who was involved, and this woman is a link them.

Time for Portugal to take criminal action against the leaky PJ, and find and prosecute the one responsible for this.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next